ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Update on Tyreek Hill (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=322406)

Iconic 04-18-2019 05:21 PM

imo the real news here is mahomo finally posting something that's not 3 days old

Red Dawg 04-18-2019 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 14213539)
Come on. Lets use a little common sense. The guy beat up his pregnant gf... Do you really think he had absolutely nothing to do w his kids broken arm?

One event that we know about. Just because he hasnt been arrested for it before doesnt mean it was his first time hitting her.

I'm just saying the word history is being used in strong way.

Fishpicker 04-18-2019 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14213343)
Fwiw - two days ago, I heard from someone on CP who people chased off as a fraud (even though he had genuinely tried to provide close-hand information) who said that Tyreek would be in court shortly and that he and Crystal had lost custody of the child who was now in the care of Crystal's mother. He added that Tyreek wasn't currently facing any charges.

His takes have consistently been proven correct.

no kidding, you catty l'il shit.

TwistedChief 04-18-2019 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14213519)
Judging by what I’ve seen on social media, I don’t believe this is true.

I’m just passing along information that seems more likely to be valid given that the person who provided it also said Tyreek and Crystal would be in court within days (which has been proven to be true).

I want him to be innocent. I want him to play for the Chiefs. Very, very badly.

KChiefs1 04-18-2019 05:29 PM

What does that mean?

FlorentinePogen 04-18-2019 05:29 PM

Kietzman (I know) was covering this story about an hour ago. FWIW, he said the 810 team had learned the following:

1) An emergency hearing took place (presumably in March after the police were called) in which Tyreek temporarily lost custody of the child. They don't know in who's custody the child was placed in, if Crystal also lost custody, or for how long the custody order was to be enforced. They don't know if either parent has regained custody yet.

2) As reported above, the issue is categorized as a Child in Need of Care, which applies to children 10 years and under in which the child services department determines whether there is any instance of neglect, abuse, truancy, or any type of parental care issues which need to be addressed.

3) 810 contacted a "legal advisor/expert" with knowledge of Child in Need Of Care cases who said that "in nearly 100% of CINC cases", that there will be no criminal charges filed. They typically involve parenting classes, therapy, and other types of guidelines that have the goal of reuniting the child with the parents.

4) Tyreek has attended multiple meetings or hearings with the Johnson County department that handles CIDC cases since March.

38yrsfan 04-18-2019 05:29 PM

Let's hope for the best for the family. The child is an innocent. The football stuff really doesn't matter.

King_Chief_Fan 04-18-2019 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 38yrsfan (Post 14213609)
Let's hope for the best for the family. The child is an innocent. The football stuff really doesn't matter.

Yes

Deberg_1990 04-18-2019 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 14213583)
So there’s not actually news

The main Takeaway is that our Super Bowl dreams have not been de-railed.

All aboard again!

kcpasco 04-18-2019 05:51 PM

Family law cases aren’t public record. So with no charges filed, unless TMZ sneaks into the courtroom, Roger Goodell can suck a big fat meaty cock.

KCUnited 04-18-2019 05:53 PM

Good news, dude looks yoked AF!

pugsnotdrugs19 04-18-2019 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen (Post 14213606)
Kietzman (I know) was covering this story about an hour ago. FWIW, he said the 810 team had learned the following:

1) An emergency hearing took place (presumably in March after the police were called) in which Tyreek temporarily lost custody of the child. They don't know in who's custody the child was placed in, if Crystal also lost custody, or for how long the custody order was to be enforced. They don't know if either parent has regained custody yet.

2) As reported above, the issue is categorized as a Child in Need of Care, which applies to children 10 years and under in which the child services department determines whether there is any instance of neglect, abuse, truancy, or any type of parental care issues which need to be addressed.

3) 810 contacted a "legal advisor/expert" with knowledge of Child in Need Of Care cases who said that "in nearly 100% of CINC cases", that there will be no criminal charges filed. They typically involve parenting classes, therapy, and other types of guidelines that have the goal of reuniting the child with the parents.

4) Tyreek has attended multiple meetings or hearings with the Johnson County department that handles CIDC cases since March.

Connecting these dots with the way that the team has handled things, what Tyreek has put out on his YouTube page and showing up to OTAs... I feel like they’re just going through the process of working to regain custody and improve the marriage/family foundation. They obviously plan to stay together with twins on the way.

Seems that there are certain steps in place that Hill and Espinal must take, but beyond that, they should be fine.

Chief Northman 04-18-2019 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14213666)
Connecting these dots with the way that the team has handled things, what Tyreek has put out on his YouTube page and showing up to OTAs... I feel like they’re just going through the process of working to regain custody and improve the marriage/family foundation. They obviously plan to stay together with twins on the way.

Seems that there are certain steps in place that Hill and Espinal must take, but beyond that, they should be fine.

Let’s hope you are right.

FAX 04-18-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14213666)

That's the outcome everyone should hope for ...

But, even if it boils down to a series of reasonable parenting classes and restrictions regarding who babysits for Damien, I don't expect the media to cut Tyreek any slack.

FAX

In58men 04-18-2019 06:19 PM

Some new details in the Tyreek Hill case. According to this report, Hill had an emergency hearing in which his son was temporarily taken out of he & his wife’s custody