ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football A lot of people owe Punt god a apology (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=348658)

JohnnyHammersticks 05-08-2023 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 16938603)
All depends if any major news outlets rushed to claim him guilty and were sloppy with their editorializing.

Because the standard is set for going after news orgs like that.

https://www.americamagazine.org/site...ovcathkids.jpg

WTF is up with that activist dude's ear lobes?

If I still lived in Colorado I'd pay him to have one surgically removed so I could use it as a car cover to protect my Jeep against hail damage.

Hoover 05-08-2023 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons (Post 16938503)
Life lesson: Nothing good ever happens from putting your d!@k in crazy.

Dad, is that you?

LOL

Fish 05-08-2023 10:25 PM

Still a douche though...

Kelly 2 Allen 05-08-2023 11:30 PM

Why is Watson in the league? How is Watson not in prison. The guy is a psychopath. The guy exposed himself to hundreds of women most likely abd and got a quarter billion dollars....

Arazia gets falsely accused and career over?
Arazia should talk to al sharpton or rob Parker...

Kelly 2 Allen 05-08-2023 11:33 PM

It's the epitome of evil what happened to him. And it is allowed to happen thousands of times over in this country. It's sick

MarkDavis'Haircut 05-09-2023 04:24 AM

#BelieveAllWomen

MarkDavis'Haircut 05-09-2023 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly 2 Allen (Post 16938691)
It's the epitome of evil what happened to him. And it is allowed to happen thousands of times over in this country. It's sick

It is why men like Carnell Smith are so important.

Raiderhater 05-09-2023 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 16938588)
Josh Allen is traumatized by what he saw happen to his teammate. Definitely not appropriate to play football this season until those emotional wounds heal.

Which likely leads to the league awarding them the number one seed in the playoffs.

Red Dawg 05-09-2023 06:03 AM

Women face no backlash for being irresponsible piles of shit. Be a slut get an abortion or the house and the car. Lie and destroy a man's reputation and nothing happens. This bitch should be going to jail. When do a womans actions force her to face the music? Murder? Man wants the baby and woman doesn't she makes the decision to kill it or not. If man doesn't want baby and she does then he's gotta pay or go to jail. It's bullshit.

Women hit men nobody cares. Man hits a woman and you get arrested.

wazu 05-09-2023 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 16938591)
He's likely still guilty of statutory rape if she was underage.

Also, I hope he sues the Bills/Beane for cutting him.

Yeah, good point. That could ultimately be what keeps him from getting a shot. Even if legally there’s no case brought against him that nugget is part of the story and a reason teams may still say nah.

Skyy God 05-09-2023 06:27 AM

Punt God?

Sounds like you want to **** him, OP.

RedinTexas 05-09-2023 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 16938537)
The woman who falsely accused him should be in jail for at least 20 years.

Women who are proven to falsely accuse rape should be thrown in prison with devastating consequences.

This will never happen. It would become a deterrent to women coming forward with rape accusations. Obviously, some such women need to be deterred, but the threat of being put in jail for a false accusation would cause some women to remain silent when they really have been raped. However, I would be fully behind a law that would make women that knowingly make false accusations of rape to face the same legal consequences the falsely accused would have faced if convicted. It would be difficult to prove, but there are cases where we know beyond all doubt that it has happened.

InChiefsHeaven 05-09-2023 07:34 AM

Maybe I'm getting old, but I'm broken hearted at the thought of this girl whoring herself out to everyone at a party...I mean damn...

Well, let this be a lesson. Don't be banging strange at a party. I know, unpopular opinion and all, since apparently we're all animals who can't control themselves...but just saying. Maybe he learned from this.

And yes, I hope he sues and gets a ton of money. I hope this girl gets some help because she's got some SERIOUS self esteem and probably substance abuse issues.

alanm 05-09-2023 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16938404)
Be interesting to be a fly on the wall in that room...

"We can't prosecute because your daughters a whore and there are literally dozens of videos of her whoring it up..."

Bet her dad is proud.

Daddy's little girl. I feel bad for the guy. That is if he's even in her life.

Kelly 2 Allen 05-09-2023 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhater (Post 16938755)
Which likely leads to the league awarding them the number one seed in the playoffs.

Buffalo was leading the race, and then that race was stopped. While buffalo is stopped kc jumps ahead.
Kc was literally gifted the one spot...