ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Sounds like Matt Flynn heading to Oakland via trade, and Carson Palmer Out (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271585)

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-29-2013 06:09 PM

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 3m

With the Raiders on verge of a trade for Matt Flynn, the Cardinals are nearing a deal for former Raiders starter Carson Palmer.

-King- 03-29-2013 06:11 PM

Heh. We won't be able to trade down.

penbrook 03-29-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9539256)
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 3m

With the Raiders on verge of a trade for Matt Flynn, the Cardinals are nearing a deal for former Raiders starter Carson Palmer.

Geno is running out of teams.

Mav 03-29-2013 06:14 PM

wow, people are showing their hands. The jags dont want him, the raiders dont want him, the eagles dont want him the lions dont want him, cleveland doesnt want him.

if the cards get palmer, then they wont want him. If the chiefs dont take him, someone will trade up to the lower 10, and take him.

philfree 03-29-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9539250)
He put up 31 points against the Ravens defense and nearly won the game for them on that final drive, so no, I don't think anyone has figured him out yet.

When a guy can run for a 50 yard TD as easily as throwing for one, he's going to be difficult to stop.

He had a first and goal and didn't win the game. He's got more to do before I anoint him 'Franchise QB'.

penbrook 03-29-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9539270)
wow, people are showing their hands. The jags dont want him, the raiders dont want him, the eagles dont want him the lions dont want him, cleveland doesnt want him.

if the cards get palmer, then they wont want him. If the chiefs dont take him, someone will trade up to the lower 10, and take him.

And than there are the Bills who are interested in Kevin Kolb.

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9539271)
He had a first and goal and didn't win the game. He's got more to do before I anoint him 'Franchise QB'.

And it was horrific play calling.

Someone please explain to me why the 49ers didn't spread the field in order to create a running lane for Kaepernick?

And the first half play calling on the 49er's side was just as bad.

Mav 03-29-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9539277)

Someone please explain to me why the 49ers didn't spread the field in order to create a running lane for Kaepernick?

Because, Harbs for as good of a coach as he is, is not great at in game adjustments.

Two, Kaep with all of his tools, his rocket arm, his legs, his weakness is throwing short passes. He has to learn how to throw touch passes. Everything is so darn hard with him.

Matter of fact, the season before harbs got there, you can look it up if you want, alex smiths strength was in the red zone. Under harbaugh for two season the 49ers, regardless if its kaep or alex, have struggled for whatever reason in the red zone.

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-29-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

If it wasn't for the power going out for 45mins that game is a blow out.

philfree 03-29-2013 06:21 PM

I'm not sure the signing of these guys is a necessary sign that they won't draft a QB. We're talking about and old guy and a two time backup.

SAUTO 03-29-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9539190)
The other way to look at it is that he's started just 10 games and nearly won the Super Bowl.

Bad coaching lost it for them on that final drive.

I look at it like we should see it happen consistently and in more than ten games.

One year does not make a career
Posted via Mobile Device

Mav 03-29-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9539290)
I'm not sure the signing of these guys is a necessary sign that they won't draft a QB. We're talking about and old guy and a two time backup.

it is however a pretty clear sign, that a number of teams are not impressed with this crop of qbs.......

BigMeatballDave 03-29-2013 06:27 PM

I think Kaep and Wilson regress a bit this season.

Mav 03-29-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9539308)
I think Keap and Wilson regress a bit this season.

Kaep i could see. Not wilson. They really held wilson back last year, until the playoffs. Then they added percy harvin, and beefed up what was already a really good d line. I think they are going to be down right scary this year......

Seattle is going to hurt a lot of teams.

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9539308)
I think Kaep and Wilson regress a bit this season.

Sidney Rice, Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin, Golden Tate, Russell Wilson.

That's a deadly offense.

And their defense is absolutely sick.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-29-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9538790)
Uh, gee, maybe the quality of their QBs?

So, that says what about the run setting up the pass?

philfree 03-29-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

It was surprising that they ran he plays they did but Kaepernick was the one in the huddle. He should have took control but he didn't and they lost.

Mav 03-29-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9539326)
Sidney Rice, Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin, Golden Tate, Russell Wilson.

That's a deadly offense.

And their defense is absolutely sick.

Nods......Its going to get ugly for a lot of teams. The 49ers Seahags games should be just absolute physical beat downs......

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9539351)
It was surprising that they ran he plays they did but Kaepernick was the one in the huddle. He should have took control but he didn't and they lost.

I wouldn't expect a guy that's only started 10 NFL games to override his coach's calls on the final drive of the Super Bowl.

Hootie 03-29-2013 06:37 PM

so now the Cardinals are going to have to figure out Palmer is terrible?

Hootie 03-29-2013 06:37 PM

IMO

the 49ers and Seahawks are the best two teams in the NFL, and by a pretty good margin

amazing how the NFC West transitioned so quickly

Mav 03-29-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9539351)

He did take charge. the last two plays, were checks at the line of scrimmage, that HE CHECKED TO.......

I do agree that not running the ball at least one time with either him or gore, was beyond stupid, but as much as i blame the coaching, that was kaeps decision on 3rd and 4th.

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9539364)
IMO

the 49ers and Seahawks are the best two teams in the NFL, and by a pretty good margin

They're led by two of the best college coaches of the past decade, if not THE best two.

philfree 03-29-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9539304)
it is however a pretty clear sign, that a number of teams are not impressed with this crop of qbs.......

That seems to be the word on the street but do we believe it in regards to Geno Smith? If I were the Raiders and I wanted Geno I think I'd try and make it look otherwise. Same goes for the other teams too.

Mav 03-29-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9539364)
IMO

and the rams are getting better and better as well......

With lots of draft picks might i add.

Mav 03-29-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9539373)
That seems to be the word on the street but do we believe it in regards to Geno Smith? If I were the Raiders and I wanted Geno I think I'd try and make it look otherwise. Same goes for the other teams too.

im not sure that trading for another teams back up when you are cash strapped, and that back up has a nice sized salary is the right signals to take......

You are right it could be.

Mav 03-29-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9539371)
They're led by two of the best college coaches of the past decade, if not THE best two.

Their front offices have been on it too. Like, ridiculously.....

Hootie 03-29-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9539374)
and the rams are getting better and better as well......

With lots of draft picks might i add.

wake me up when Bradford looks like a real QB

Hootie 03-29-2013 06:41 PM

I mean, I can't say it loud enough either...

Russell Wilson is the new Tom Brady. He is going to be thought of as a once in a generation QB, argued as perhaps the best ever, first ballot hall of famer, multiple Super Bowl winner...

Shit, he's going to make Carrol the new Belichick...which is hilarious considering Belichick won Super Bowl's with the talent Carrol brought in.

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9539373)

The Raiders are in the same exact position as the Chiefs. Top 3 pick, traded for a QB, no second round pick in 2013.

I'd be shocked if they gave up less than a 4th round pick (and possibly a 3rd for Flynn), so they'll have filled their starting QB position with the trade.

They cannot afford to use the #3 overall pick on another QB and not pick until possibly Day Three of the draft.

Mav 03-29-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9539384)

I will, as soon as they get him receivers to throw to. Danny amendola was his only true receiver, and he was always hurt. However, they did just add Jared Cook for him, and im sure they will draft one. They are already linked to both Tavon Austin, and to Keenan Allen.....

Mr_Tomahawk 03-29-2013 06:44 PM

@evansilva: RT @kohughes What is your problem with #Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie so far? ... He's yet to noticeably improve the roster in a single area.

Mav 03-29-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9539394)
The Raiders are in the same exact position as the Chiefs. Top 3 pick, traded for a QB, no second round pick in 2013.

I'd be shocked if they gave up less than a 4th round pick (and possibly a 3rd for Flynn), so they'll have filled their starting QB position with the trade.

They cannot afford to use the #3 overall pick on another QB and not pick until possibly Day Three of the draft.

Yeah. If they get flynn, then they have to go dline one would think. Prolly Floyd, or possibly Dion Jordan.

tk13 03-29-2013 06:45 PM

I'm not sure if all these moves will really prohibit someone from drafting a QB. But I wonder if teams are setting themselves up so none of these QBs absolutely have to play game 1.

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-29-2013 06:46 PM

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m

Would be a surprise to people around the league if Oakland QB Carson Palmer winds up in Arizona. A real surprise.

Mav 03-29-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9539405)
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m

Would be a surprise to people around the league if Oakland QB Carson Palmer winds up in Arizona. A real surprise.

I was surprised by that as well, i had read the jets were looking at him.

B14ckmon 03-29-2013 06:51 PM

Dorsey and Caldwell are both going to have a chance to draft Geno and pass. Our teams ****ing suck.

penbrook 03-29-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9539416)
Dorsey and Caldwell are both going to have a chance to draft Geno and pass. Our teams ****ing suck.

Jaguars already said they will build around Gabbert.

The Chiefs have yet to say whether they are considering Geno or just a smokescreen.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-29-2013 08:13 PM

Oh noes! Another possibility for "dodging the draft" at QB gone!/weeping true fan
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-29-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9539304)

Welp, we're the Chiefs and we do things shittily, so maybe this is our kind of crop!
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-29-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9539416)

"Building with Blaine". Sounds like a quirky, 80's, John Cusak movie! Fun!
Posted via Mobile Device

crossbow 03-29-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9538419)
It's unbelievable just how hard Seattle nailed their QB solution last year. Franchise QB who is arguably in league with (or better than) Andrew Luck in the 3rd round, free agent guy they picked up turned into a trade.

What an unstoppable team they could be. That's a scary-looking dynasty if I ever saw one.

Stupid fools could have traded a 2nd to the 49er's for their back up QB. Ha Ha what a bunch of idiots. I am glad our team doesn't waste picks on foolish draft picks. No sir, why take chances when you can make safe deals?

B14ckmon 03-29-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9539437)
Jaguars already said they will build around Gabbert.

The Chiefs have yet to say whether they are considering Geno or just a smokescreen.

No they didn't. Caldwell literally said he will be adding QBs through UDFA and the draft.

You're still acting like a ****ing idiot for thinking the Chiefs will take Geno. Kill yourself now so the body count on draft day isn't as high.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-29-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9540108)
No they didn't. Caldwell literally said he will be adding QBs through UDFA and the draft.

You're still acting like a ****ing idiot for thinking the Chiefs will take Geno. Kill yourself now so the body count on draft day isn't as high.

Translation: my team is sticking with Blaine, Geno has no interest in playing for a ****tarded franchise like mine, and my butt now hurts deeply.
Posted via Mobile Device

Baby Lee 03-29-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9539377)
im not sure that trading for another teams back up when you are cash strapped, and that back up has a nice sized salary is the right signals to take......

You are right it could be.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9539384)

That Steven Jackson decided to Gonzalez the Rams this offseason fills me with melancholy.

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9540197)
Translation: my team is sticking with Blaine, Geno has no interest in playing for a ****tarded franchise like mine, and my butt now hurts deeply.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'd like for you to tell us all when you've been right about anything, on your own, independent of other forum members.

Oh, and link us.

Thanks.

BossChief 03-29-2013 09:47 PM

Tell me if I'm wrong, but it sure seems like every other team that was seemingly interested in Geno all of a sudden started looking elsewhere the second reports came out that KC is seriously considering taking Geno at 1 and would be flying him to KC to have a 2 day visit.

Shouldn't we consider the possibility that they are looking elsewhere because they heard word that KC will take Geno if he has a good private workout/visit?

NWTF 03-29-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9538491)
Hahahaha.

Keep trading for jackwagons!

Wait...we did that.

Yeah but Smith is better then Flynn. Smith is at least an average starter. Flynn is more on Cassels level. A backup but still better than Cassel.

BossChief 03-29-2013 09:58 PM

The Jaguars will be trading a second round pick for either Stanzi or Daniels next offseason.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-29-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9540269)
I'd like for you to tell us all when you've been right about anything, on your own, independent of other forum members.

Oh, and link us.

Thanks.

I'll get right on that!/go **** yourself
Posted via Mobile Device

The Bad Guy 03-29-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9540335)
Tell me if I'm wrong, but it sure seems like every other team that was seemingly interested in Geno all of a sudden started looking elsewhere the second reports came out that KC is seriously considering taking Geno at 1 and would be flying him to KC to have a 2 day visit.

Shouldn't we consider the possibility that they are looking elsewhere because they heard word that KC will take Geno if he has a good private workout/visit?

No and that premise is absurd because the Raiders could wait and see what happens on draft night and then easily pick up the phone and complete a trade with Seattle.

The Raiders interest in Flynn, which is laughable, has nothing to do with the Chiefs and Geno Smith.

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Good God.

Do they sell tickets to your Fantasyland?

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9540380)
I'll get right on that!/go **** yourself
Posted via Mobile Device

Figures.

More horseshit from HerpesDick.

Check back in when you're ****ing worth a shit.

RunKC 03-29-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

You're wrong.

BossChief 03-29-2013 10:36 PM

Jacksonville, Philly, Arizona and Oakland were all interested in Geno before we announced the workout.

Matt Flynn and others have been available for quite awhile...then, we say Geno is coming to KC for a 2 day workout, all of a sudden Matt Flynn is being persued by 4 or 5 teams and Carson Palmer is already traded, too...

TBG, you said that your source told you the interest in Geno and the workout is genuine, did you not? You've said multiple times they told you it is t a smokescreen...

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9540436)
Jacksonville, Philly, Arizona and Oakland were all interested in Geno before we announced the workout.

Matt Flynn and others have been available for quite awhile...then, we say Geno is coming to KC for a 2 day workout, all of a sudden Matt Flynn is being persued by 4 or 5 teams and Carson Palmer is already traded, too...

TBG, you said that your source told you the interest in Geno and the workout is genuine, did you not? You've said multiple times they told you it is t a smokescreen...

JFC, you're a ****ing moron

BossChief 03-29-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9540412)
Good God.

Do they sell tickets to your Fantasyland?

Alex Smith is basically Matt Ryan/ dane

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9540441)
Alex Smith is basically Matt Ryan/ dane

Uh, no.

Shut the **** up, Moron.

You are now, officially, GoChiefsJr.

BossChief 03-29-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9540440)
JFC, you're a ****ing moron

TBGs source has been spot on about everything this year and told him the interest in Geno isn't a smokescreen and is absolutely genuine.

That's not in any "fantasyland" ...it's real life.

All I'm suggesting is that it's possible other teams are going to plan b because they have heard the same thing and know Dorsey and Reids history of stacking the position.

Feel free to continue to act like a dick in every thread, though.

Vent away

The Bad Guy 03-29-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9540436)

Yes, I did say it's not a smoke screen.

I'm also not going to go off the deep end and try to make some incredibly absurd prediction that the Raiders sudden interest in Matt Flynn is because they think the Chiefs are taking Geno.

Neither one of those things has anything to do with the other.

The Matt Flynn trade has everything to do with Carson Palmer wanting out. It has nothing to do with Geno Smith.

And just because they are telling me it's not a smokescreen doesn't really mean anything.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-29-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9540414)
Figures.

More horseshit from HerpesDick.

Check back in when you're ****ing worth a shit.

I like the fact that GENO is a better leader of men than Barkley or Alice Smith. GENOGENOGENOGENOgo****yourselfGENO! More charismatic too.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Bad Guy 03-29-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9540458)
I like the fact that GENO is a better leader of men than Barkley or Alice Smith. GENOGENOGENOGENOgo****yourselfGENO! More charismatic too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Based on what?

Do you know the difference between fact and opinion?

Geno's hardly charismatic. If you're looking for leadership and charisma, Barkley has more of that than anyone in this draft.

Do you watch college football or do you just jump on SNR's opinions like GoChiefs?

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-29-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9540469)
Based on what?

Do you know the difference between fact and opinion?

Geno's hardly charismatic. If you're looking for leadership and charisma, Barkley has more of that than anyone in this draft.

Do you watch college football or do you just jump on SNR's opinions like GoChiefs?

Based on trolling Dane's sour limp-dick. Geno is a quiet, solid, and intelligent dude. If he wants to throw some Gatorade around once in a blue moon, who gives a ****? Oh noes! He's angry and tossing Gatorade! Oh shit; he might not make commercials for Buick one day! Oh ****!
Posted via Mobile Device

RunKC 03-29-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

Taunting recruits at an away game shows leadership /Geno crowd

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9540479)
Based on trolling Dane's sour limp-dick.

Pure genius at work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9540479)
Geno is a quiet, solid, and intelligent dude. If he wants to throw some Gatorade around once in a blue moon, who gives a ****? Oh noes! He's angry and tossing Gatorade! Oh shit; he might not make commercials for Buick one day! Oh ****!
Posted via Mobile Device

You're dumber than ****.

Seriously, you are DUMBER THAN ****.

It's not an exaggeration.

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9540469)

I warned SNR last year about his over-the-top obsession with Smith. He acted as if it was "all cool" but clearly, he's not.

He's just another limp dick, tone deaf, reerun that brought the Chiefsplanet spotlight upon himself, only to crash and burn.

And crash and burn he will.

penbrook 03-29-2013 11:26 PM

Can you guys quit bitching.

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9540535)
Can you guys quit bitching.

**** you

penbrook 03-29-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9540560)
**** you

No thank you I dont roll that way..

BossChief 03-29-2013 11:57 PM

Dane derails more conversations than BlackBob ever did.

Truth.

Chiefshrink 03-30-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9538385)
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 16s

trying to nail down details

Precisely !! LOLOL !! they will be nailing for the next few weeks if EVER !!!

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9540607)
Dane derails more conversations than BlackBob ever did.

Truth.

You're ****ing dumber than sand in the Sahara.

Truth.

Oh, and you're ****ing delusional as well.

Good on you, Dumb****.

BossChief 03-30-2013 12:11 AM

Dumber than the sand in the sahara?

Really?

You really got me there...

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9540636)
Dumber than the sand in the sahara?

Really?

You really got me there...

I'd like for you, you ****ing reerun of a reerun, to point out ONE SINGLE POST in which I've been wrong this offseason.

Go ahead, Dumbass. Do it.

And when you can't, SHUT THE **** UP.

RealSNR 03-30-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9540534)
I warned SNR last year about his over-the-top obsession with Smith. He acted as if it was "all cool" but clearly, he's not.

He's just another limp dick, tone deaf, reerun that brought the Chiefsplanet spotlight upon himself, only to crash and burn.

And crash and burn he will.

Okay. I'm tone deaf.

And you direct gay pornos that feature small children.

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9540690)
Okay. I'm tone deaf.

And you direct gay pornos that feature small children.

And clearly (actually, QUITE clearly), you're unable to distinguish the meaning of tone deaf (literal) and tone deaf (non-literal).

Figure it out when you can and get back to us.

RealSNR 03-30-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9540702)
And clearly (actually, QUITE clearly), you're unable to distinguish the meaning of tone deaf (literal) and tone deaf (non-literal).

Figure it out when you can and get back to us.

I'm familiar with both uses of the term, yes. You use it so cavalierly and in such an unspecific way that it just makes you look like a ****ing idiot who doesn't know what shit actually means. I think that's a problem with "your linguistics."

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9540714)
I'm familiar with both uses of the term, yes. You use it so cavalierly and in such an unspecific way that it just makes you look like a ****ing idiot that doesn't know what shit actually means. I think that's a problem with "your linguistics."

Yeah, I look like a ****ing idiot because I've been pimping a guy ad nauseam for the past 6 months that no one wants.

Whoa is me.

RealSNR 03-30-2013 01:00 AM

What are you going to do if Geno turns out to be a better QB than Alex Smith, Dane? Will you have hell to pay as well? Do I get the pleasure of being mentioned again in your next apology thread?