ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Miami's Martin leaves team after 'emotional breakdown' (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278125)

mcaj22 11-04-2013 11:46 AM

i dont understand how a 300 lb man could put up with that

just punch him in the mouth. Theres no way that Ritchie Icognito is the toughest man to walk to the planet.

this is like when Jon Rauch was bullying Matt Harvey on the Mets, and Rauch is like 6'7 and Matt Harvey finally had a enough and challenged him to a fight, Raunch turned into a pussy and the team eventually cut him.

lcarus 11-04-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10159146)

just punch him in the mouth. Theres no way that Ritchie Icognito is the toughest man to walk to the planet.

this is like when Jon Rauch was bullying Matt Harvey on the Mets, and Rauch is like 6'7 and Matt Harvey finally had a enough and challenged him to a fight, Raunch turned into a pussy and the team eventually cut him.

I don't see how Martin's teammates don't come to his defense. A player like Incognito on the Chiefs would get cut down to size in a ****in heartbeat. Or straight up cut.

Sorter 11-04-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Hard to say without knowing the extent of the threats, especially considering some were made to his family.

Not that I would have reacted in a similar manner as Martin but it isn't outside the realm of reasoning.

The Franchise 11-04-2013 11:54 AM

And if Martin retaliates......then Incognito can just go to the front office and claim assault. Plus Martin is then labeled as a trouble maker.

ForeverChiefs58 11-04-2013 11:54 AM

They were saying on nfl network the nfl is looking if this could be considered a hate crime. If true, they need to investigate everyone in just about every locker room.

Skyy God 11-04-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 10159166)
I don't see how Martin's teammates don't come to his defense. A player like Incognito on the Chiefs would get cut down to size in a ****in heartbeat. Or straight up cut.

This is Incognito's 4th year on the 'Fins.... he's probably the more popular/respected guy (despite his history of shithead behavior).

Skyy God 11-04-2013 11:56 AM

The real question in this whole mess is, did Incognito call Martin's mom a whore?

blaise 11-04-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10159139)
what did you send him?

It wasn't actually even to him. He must be just searching his name. I didn't use his actual twitter name. I tweeted.

"Sources say Richie Incognito will have to spend a Saturday in a room with a geek, a prep, a stoner, and Ally Sheedy."

Now that I think of it it's possible my account said he favorited it, and he may have then unfavorited it. I just looked quick and tapped on the message, which brought me to his acct.
But it did say he interacted with the tweet somehow.
If I had known it was him I would have looked closer at the initial message.

booger 11-04-2013 12:02 PM

Martin needs Shaun Smith as his mentor

KCUnited 11-04-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger (Post 10159207)
Martin needs Shaun Smith as his mentor

I think that's actually the root of the bullying.

ForeverChiefs58 11-04-2013 12:06 PM

Im pretty sure if vermeil were here and told Martin it was time to take his diapers off and be a big boy he would be in a corner somewhere in fetal position sucking his thumb. Carl Peterson would have told this pussy to stfd and stfu, then made him sign a 10 year contract for min that included buying him and the rest of the team meals at dennys.

Sassy Squatch 11-04-2013 12:07 PM

LMAO Schefter wants him to burn.

booger 11-04-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10159220)

fight fire with fire

booger 11-04-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10159220)

LMAO

Just got it. You're right. Martin might already know a thing or two about grabbing balls

Rain Man 11-04-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

After Aaron Hernandez, you can't be too sure who you're dealing with on NFL players. And there's a Pouncey on the Miami offensive line, so the distance to Hernandez is small if Pouncey was part of the bullying group.

Carlota69 11-04-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 10159228)
LMAO Schefter wants him to burn.

I thought the exact same thing. Scheffter aint having it!! LMAO

Bwana 11-04-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10158627)
Deadspin ‏@Deadspin 40m
Is Richie Incognito's dad posting on Dolphins message boards that Jonathan Martin uses drugs and attempted suicide? http://deadsp.in/CWMYkhM

Worth a read

Well it's easy to see where Jr. got it. That's just a string of some bad DNA.

DaneMcCloud 11-04-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 10159282)
Well it's easy to see whee Jr. got it. That's just a string of some bad DNA.

Incognito looks like the kid in a movie that you want to see busted up before it ends.

Some people just look like raging dickheads and he certainly fits that description.

Mr. Laz 11-04-2013 12:45 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYP0TYDCQAArybs.png

kstater 11-04-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 10159225)
Im pretty sure if vermeil were here and told Martin it was time to take his diapers off and be a big boy he would be in a corner somewhere in fetal position sucking his thumb. Carl Peterson would have told this pussy to stfd and stfu, then made him sign a 10 year contract for min that included buying him and the rest of the team meals at dennys.

wut

Cannibal 11-04-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10159309)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>dumb dumb dumb <a href="http://t.co/wdLn2UcH9Q">pic.twitter.com/wdLn2UcH9Q</a></p>&mdash; Carey H. (@SeriusBall) <a href="https://twitter.com/SeriusBall/statuses/397429805945073664">November 4, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He's melting down.

Amnorix 11-04-2013 12:47 PM

I hate Incognito, and it's pretty rare for me to say I hate a player on another team. That guy, however is obviously just a complete a-hole and a true dirty player. It says alot when not just one, but TWO different guys on other teams are fined/suspended for punching a player.

How often do you see anyone in the NFL take a swing at another guy? Basically never. but Incognito is the kind of guy that you just really want to f'n kill.

Cannibal 11-04-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 10159312)
wut

He's saying he's on Incognito's side in this matter.

Amnorix 11-04-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 10159318)
He's melting down.

Awesome. He's a FA after this year. Good luck landing on a new team...

Canofbier 11-04-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10159309)

http://i.imgur.com/CVk5WNs.gif

mcaj22 11-04-2013 12:50 PM

haha he's on tilt

Molitoth 11-04-2013 12:51 PM

He's got all of America against him. Good luck Mr. Incognito, your life is over.

Marcellus 11-04-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 10159318)
He's melting down.

Cant see the twitter pic from work, what is it?

Fairplay 11-04-2013 12:52 PM

All kinds of stuff happening, spiraling out of control right before our eyes

Bwana 11-04-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 10159286)
Incognito looks like the kid in a movie that you want to see busted up before it ends.

Some people just look like raging dickheads and he certainly fits that description.

Yep I agree. He has that "Please lay a baseball bat upside my head" look.

Also, any grown adult male that would go by Richie has about a 99.9% chance of being a douche. Rich, Richard sure, but RICHIE?

-King- 11-04-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Might have felt that if he got in a fight as a rookie, it could lose him trust among teammates and coaches.
Posted via Mobile Device

mcaj22 11-04-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10159345)
Might have felt that if he got in a fight as a rookie, it could lose him trust among teammates and coaches.
Posted via Mobile Device

ah the ole Jon Baldwin theory put to test

mike_b_284 11-04-2013 12:57 PM

this would be a bigger deal if an o-line needed to use teamwork.

Mr. Laz 11-04-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10159345)
Posted via Mobile Device

might of thought he would lose his million dollar job of a lifetime

maybe he's just not a fighter

this is not about Martin, it's about Cognito

People shouldn't look to blame the victim

Bugeater 11-04-2013 12:58 PM

I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did in the NFL. ****ing jackass.

Garcia Bronco 11-04-2013 12:59 PM

I would find it beyond funny if these assholes thought I would pay for a 30 k meal...or even a 1 k meal. I'd pay my portion and then tell the staff at "where ever" that the need to collect from everyone else.

Martin has done absolutely nothing wrong here but take a stand. It's very couragous.

ChiTown 11-04-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 10159360)
I would find it beyond funny if these assholes thought I would pay for a 30 k meal...or even a 1 k meal. I'd pay my portion and then tell the staff at "where ever" that the need to collect from everyone else.

Martin has done absolutely nothing wrong here but take a stand. It's very couragous.

Yep. I have no idea why any dumbass would feel obligated to do this.

DaneMcCloud 11-04-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10159356)
maybe he's just not a fighter

I was going to say this as well.

Just because a guy is a football player doesn't mean he's a boxer or a nasty, angry human being.

Football is a sport in which most guys play by the rules. They're not "gladiators" trying to kill each other. While players throw around words like "battle" and "fight", etc. and so on, it's not in a literal context.

DaneMcCloud 11-04-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 10159368)

Peer pressure is a strong drug, especially for young kids.

That said, the coaching staff and front office are to blame for allowing that type of culture to exist.

Rain Man 11-04-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 10159344)
Yep I agree. He has that "Please lay a baseball bat upside my head" look.

Also, any grown adult male that would go by Richie has about a 99.9% chance of being a douche. Rich, Richard sure, but RICHIE?

I met an adult many years back in a group setting, and he had some normal name on his name tag. I can't remember what it was - Tom or James or something. When he introduced himself to the group, he said, "Yeah, this is my given name, but I've always gone by Brewster. So just call me Brewster."

Tip of the day: you don't have to keep using the nickname you were given when you were two years old.

Apologies to anyone named Brewster on the board.

Garcia Bronco 11-04-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 10159368)

Seau did that shit to Leaf...but when Leaf refused to do it...supposedly Seau stole his credit card and did it anyway. Oh my...if he had done that shit to me...well....enjoy the Federal charges.

Marcellus 11-04-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 10159377)
Seau did that shit to Leaf...but when Leaf refused to do it...supposedly Seau stole his credit card and did it anyway. Oh my...if he had done that shit to me...well....enjoy the Federal charges.

It wasn't Seau's fault CTE made him do it.

mcaj22 11-04-2013 01:06 PM

Kobe does it all the time to the scrubs on the Lakers roster (the picking up the tab thing)

Rain Man 11-04-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

I'd never heard that story, but that's pretty amazing.

And then Seau and Rodney Harrison were the two guys who talked about intentionally injuring him in practice "to help the team". What a bunch of kleenex wads.

BigCatDaddy 11-04-2013 01:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10159376)
I met an adult many years back in a group setting, and he had some normal name on his name tag. I can't remember what it was - Tom or James or something. When he introduced himself to the group, he said, "Yeah, this is my given name, but I've always gone by Brewster. So just call me Brewster."

Tip of the day: you don't have to keep using the nickname you were given when you were two years old.

BigCatDaddy 11-04-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10159383)
I'd never heard that story, but that's pretty amazing.

And then Seau and Rodney Harrison were the two guys who talked about intentionally injuring him in practice "to help the team". What a bunch of kleenex wads.

Someone told the story on the radio today. Supposedly Leaf complained to the organization about Seau stealing his card and it got back to Seau Leaf ratted him out so he laid Leaf out in practice. The entire Charger roster gave Seau an ovation.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 11-04-2013 01:10 PM

Incognito should be a Buc. No way he helps up a opposing player. Kinslow II has some Buc fatigues for the soldier.

Rain Man 11-04-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10159389)
Someone told the story on the radio today. Supposedly Leaf complained to the organization about Seau stealing his card and it got back to Seau Leaf ratted him out so he laid Leaf out in practice. The entire Charger roster gave Seau an ovation.

Wow, that's sad.

I may have to stop making fun of Leaf and start making fun of Seau. I knew he was kind of an idiot on the field ("Woohoo! Look at me! I made a tackle five yards downfield on 3rd and 3!"), but I didn't realize he a criminal and a bully.

Okay, let's start. Why did Junior Seau cross the road? To steal a credit card.

dtebbe 11-04-2013 01:12 PM

I don't think it's right that douchebags like Pioli can go on national TV and basically publicly divulge an interview with a potential employee either. If any "normal" employer did that shit you'd have DOL all over your azz and probably civil suits as well.

It is going to be really interesting to see what the player's union does with this case.

DT

Fairplay 11-04-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10159376)

That was me dude.

ForeverChiefs58 11-04-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 10159322)
He's saying he's on Incognito's side in this matter.

I'm not on incognito's side at all. He is an asshole and bully. But damn a grown man just let it happen. Teamates said it isn't anything that doesn't happen around the nfl, he just couldn't handle it mentally.

siberian khatru 11-04-2013 01:23 PM

A story that makes Ryan Leaf a sympathetic character? Man, I'm going to have to reassess my entire worldview.

Mr. Laz 11-04-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

so maybe Karma did work it out in the end.

I would of brought a bat to the locker room and knocked the **** out of Seau in front of the whole team.

"Anyone else want to steal my shit?"

I'm not the most rational guy when i'm pissed.

Garcia Bronco 11-04-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10159414)
so maybe Karma did work it out in the end.

I would of brought a bat to the locker room and knocked the **** out of Seau in front of the whole team.

"Anyone else want to steal my shit?"

I'm not the most rational guy when i'm pissed.

Not me...I just would have called the FBI. Let them take care of it. In fact if Leaf had done that...maybe it would have saved Seau from taking his own life and abandoning his family.

Amnorix 11-04-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 10159375)
Peer pressure is a strong drug, especially for young kids.

That said, the coaching staff and front office are to blame for allowing that type of culture to exist.

For what it's worth -- from a Tedy Bruschi fan Q&A posted today. An interesting insight from a former player.

Quote:

Here's an example of how it was handled when things got out of hand for us. When I was a rookie, I was asked to take the entire LB group to dinner. It cost me $1,700. As it got up to my 8th and 9th year, it turned into an entire team dinner and all the rookies paying for the dinner. That bill sometimes reached upwards of $30,000. Word got out that it was getting out of hand. I remember one captains meeting when Bill Belichick said 'That's enough of that. It's getting out of hand, guy.' Joe Philbin should have been all over this.
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/boston/chat/_/id/49338

loochy 11-04-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10159394)
Okay, let's start. Why did Junior Seau cross the road?

To step into oncoming traffic in an attempt to kill himself.

Dayze 11-04-2013 01:45 PM

when I was a Freshman (or maybe Sophomore) during 2-a-days in football, we came in for our break/lunch etc. I grabbed my small cooler and Gatorade and set it on the concrete 'bench' while I went to put up my pads and helmet.

I returned to find both of them missing. there were 4 or 5 Seniors sitting there, with shit eating grins etc. I asked them "Hey, where's my lunch"? They all chuckled like girls and played dumb. I asked again and got some dumbass sarcastic answer.

I said "ok, I get it. I'm going to go take a leak, and if my shit isn't back when I get back, *sort of a bit of a pause and I looked at each one individually*, I'm kicking the shit out of you (as I pointed). The guy went from grinning like a bitch to sort of a "hey....wait a minute. that wasn't me" look on his face. It was glorious.

I came back, and my stuff was returned and they were gone. I was fully prepared to at least get a solid, unsuspecting shot on one of them, even if it meant taking lumps in return.

Sassy Squatch 11-04-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10159459)
To step into oncoming traffic in an attempt to kill himself.

http://images.wikia.com/theevillious...ed-quickly.jpg

Garcia Bronco 11-04-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10159466)
when I was a Freshman (or maybe Sophomore) during 2-a-days in football, we came in for our break/lunch etc. I grabbed my small cooler and Gatorade and set it on the concrete 'bench' while I went to put up my pads and helmet.

I returned to find both of them missing. there were 4 or 5 Seniors sitting there, with shit eating grins etc. I asked them "Hey, where's my lunch"? They all chuckled like girls and played dumb. I asked again and got some dumbass sarcastic answer.

I said "ok, I get it. I'm going to go take a leak, and if my shit isn't back when I get back, *sort of a bit of a pause and I looked at each one individually*, I'm kicking the shit out of you (as I pointed). The guy went from grinning like a bitch to sort of a "hey....wait a minute. that wasn't me" look on his face. It was glorious.

I came back, and my stuff was returned and they were gone. I was fully prepared to at least get a solid, unsuspecting shot on one of them, even if it meant taking lumps in return.

Yep...it's prison rules. Take that shit just once and you're on the hook.

Dayze 11-04-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 10159475)
Yep...it's prison rules. Take that shit just once and you're on the hook.

pretty much how I figured it, when it happened.

Fairplay 11-04-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

I was one of the kids you were yelling at. I was afraid you'd kick my ass.
I'm sorry man.

Dayze 11-04-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 10159483)
I was one of the kids you were yelling at. I was afraid you'd kick my ass.
I'm sorry man.

no problem; though I did notice a bite was taken out of my bologna sammich . I know it was you.

Fairplay 11-04-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10159495)
no problem; though I did notice a bite was taken out of my bologna sammich . I know it was you.

Show me mercy I beg of you.

Saul Good 11-04-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10158993)
Of course black artists use the word Niger. It's really hard to find a rhyme for Mauritania.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10158999)
Probably because of their unique cheetah population.

I'm not a playa, I just ocelot.

The Franchise 11-04-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

I played RG in high school my junior year and the QB was a ****ing prick to me since day one. He'd drop back in practice and at the end of the play if he didn't throw it.....he'd chuck it at the back of my head. First game of the season.....first play.....I let my guy go untouched and he absolutely drilled our QB. I got pulled....but he never bothered me again.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-04-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10159581)
I played RG in high school my junior year and the QB was a ****ing prick to me since day one. He'd drop back in practice and at the end of the play if he didn't throw it.....he'd chuck it at the back of my head. First game of the season.....first play.....I let my guy go untouched and he absolutely drilled our QB. I got pulled....but he never bothered me again.

:LOL: Beautiful.

LoneWolf 11-04-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

While that's a funny story and I'm glad he stopped bothering you, I disagree with the way you handled the situation. I was the defensive captain of my high school team and if I or either of the other two captains would have caught a player tanking a play on purpose for personal reasons, there would have been repercussions.

Easy 6 11-04-2013 02:43 PM

What an incredible asshole, cant wait to see him get the hammer.

And **** the fins for allowing it, i hope they all get burned for it.

Sassy Squatch 11-04-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

LMAO petty revenge is best revenge.

RealSNR 11-04-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10159595)
While that's a funny story and I'm glad he stopped bothering you, I disagree with the way you handled the situation. I was the defensive captain of my high school team and if I or either of the other two captains would have caught a player tanking a play on purpose for personal reasons, there would have been repercussions.

There would have been repercussions, like... you would have told the coaches and they would have pulled Pestilence?

To me, that's a giant douchebag move if you're a team captain on a high school team and you have stuff beyond that level of accountability. The RG isn't a team player? Well neither is the ****head of a QB, and there's probably not much the team captains would have done there to stop the tard from chucking the ball at the guy's head in practice.

I did high school football my freshman year but quit after that because of locker room garbage what you're talking about. We're a high school team, not a BCS college team or a professional team. Save your status as a team captain for a time when it actually matters.

The Franchise 11-04-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10159595)

I was 16. Football was not going to be my career. I would have given zero ****s.

Rain Man 11-04-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10159624)
There would have been repercussions, like... you would have told the coaches and they would have pulled Pestilence?

To me, that's a giant douchebag move if you're a team captain on a high school team and you have stuff beyond that level of accountability. The RG isn't a team player? Well neither is the ****head of a QB, and there's probably not much the team captains would have done there to stop the tard from chucking the ball at the guy's head in practice.

I did high school football my freshman year but quit after that because of locker room garbage like that.

I presumed that he would have threatened his family and then made him pay for a trip to Vegas.

seaofred 11-04-2013 02:53 PM

Does anyone know Richie I. side of the story? Or is Martin's the only side coming out in the media?

Skyy God 11-04-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10159624)

Ordered a Code Red, duh.

Carlota69 11-04-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seaofred (Post 10159632)
Does anyone know Richie I. side of the story? Or is Martin's the only side coming out in the media?

Outside of the texts and VMs that have been released? Or maybe his dads post on the Dolphin Message Board?

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-04-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10159625)
I was 16. Football was not going to be my career. I would have given zero ****s.

**** yeah.LMAO

Rain Man 11-04-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seaofred (Post 10159632)

Richie was at choir practice, robbing the choir members.

In fairness, if you're accused of doing stuff like this, it's hard to come out with your side of the story if it's really just, "No, I wasn't doing this." There's not much of a story.

I guess Incognito could say something like, "Yeah, we were razzing him, but we razz everybody." When the guy snaps and leave the team and then turns over incriminating texts and voice mails, though, it lends the appearance that perhaps you should have backed off.

seaofred 11-04-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 10159643)
Outside of the texts and VMs that have been released? Or maybe his dads post on the Dolphin Message Board?

I mean, was J. Martin sending Richie any texts and leaving VM's? Was Richie the only one doing it? Has anyone actually heard the VM's or just what was reported?

Thier is always two sides to every story and it seems we are only hearing one side right now.

The Franchise 11-04-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seaofred (Post 10159656)
I mean, was J. Martin sending Richie any texts and leaving VM's? Was Richie the only one doing it? Has anyone actually heard the VM's or just what was reported?

Thier is always two sides to every story and it seems we are only hearing one side right now.

Martin turned the VMs over to the Dolphins and NFLPA. So yeah....I'm going to assume they've heard them.

seaofred 11-04-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10159653)
Richie was at choir practice, robbing the choir members.

In fairness, if you're accused of doing stuff like this, it's hard to come out with your side of the story if it's really just, "No, I wasn't doing this." There's not much of a story.

I guess Incognito could say something like, "Yeah, we were razzing him, but we razz everybody." When the guy snaps and leave the team and then turns over incriminating texts and voice mails, though, it lends the appearance that perhaps you should have backed off.

I agree, and think Richie probably is scum, but there is two sides to every story.