ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bowes says we're going Deep /gonna blow up the scoreboard (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272321)

philfree 04-21-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9612496)
This isn't hard, dude.

It has been discussed ad nauseam.

You either grab some other team's retread slapdick QB...which works about 3 percent of the time...

OR

You roll the dice on a QB in the 1st round.

Which wins Super Bowls more consistently than any other strategy in NFL history.

What's it gonna be? More slapdicks? Why?

Oh shit! It's like a light just came on and I can't believe I didn't get this before./sarc

You know I'm pretty sure it was known long before there was ever the internets that the best way to secure a franchise QB is in the 1st round of the draft. I really believe that most people who are NFL fans have always pretty much known this. It cracks me up to see how many different ways people here can tell others what's been known for decades. In****ingcredible!

Jakemall 04-21-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9610837)
Flacco willed them to the Super Bowl through his rocket arm in the Denver game.

If Alex ever makes ONE of those throws that Flacco did in last-second mode in a playoff game, I'll get off his ass and admit that it IS possible for him to win a Super Bowl with this Chiefs team.

I'm guessing you didn't watch the Saints 9ers game in the play-offs?

I find it amusing all the people that think Alex can't throw the ball down field. You'd think they'd research things a little before spouting off. By the way, Take a look at his qbr on passes over 30 yards..compare to any qb you'd like...might find the results interesting.

Hammock Parties 04-21-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9612662)

Again:

Alex Smith has 3 300-yard games for HIS ENTIRE CAREER.

Flacco does that 6-7 times a SEASON.

No comparison.

Jakemall 04-21-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole20 (Post 9611940)
Delanie Walker.

LOL Mr. Drops himself.

Jakemall 04-21-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9612682)
Again:

Alex Smith has 3 300-yard games for HIS ENTIRE CAREER.

Flacco does that 6-7 times a SEASON.

No comparison.

Colin Kapernick has 1 300 yard game...it was in the superbowl. Didn't work out so well, did it?

Simply Red 04-21-2013 08:31 PM

clearly Bowe was celebrating the 420 holiday.

Sorter 04-21-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole20 (Post 9611966)
I'd put Alex over Dalton and Tannehill. That's about it... Statistically, with Reid's offense, he will probably end up being around the 10-14th best QB in 2013 imo

Couldn't justify having Alex on the roster over either two due to age/potential.

Hammock Parties 04-21-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9612719)
Colin Kapernick has 1 300 yard game...it was in the superbowl. Didn't work out so well, did it?

Colin Kaepernick has played a half season...do they surgically remove the logic centers in the brains of San Francisco's citizens? Jesus ****ing Christ.

The Ravens are 13-2 in Flacco's 300-yard games...please impale yourself on a bladed dildo fitted snugly over Alex Smith's hard cock.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-21-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9612719)

Mother o' ****, you say?
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 04-21-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9612662)

I find it amusing all the people that think Alex can't throw the ball down field. You'd think they'd research things a little before spouting off. By the way, Take a look at his qbr on passes over 30 yards..compare to any qb you'd like...might find the results interesting.

LMAO

Matt Cassel probably could have looked good against that Saints defense

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9612992)
LMAO

Matt Cassel probably could have looked good against that Saints defense

He didn't look good this year against them

Hammock Parties 04-21-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9612994)
He didn't look good this year against them

He led a glorious comeback.

Just like Alex.

Jakemall 04-21-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9612857)
Couldn't justify having Alex on the roster over either two due to age/potential.

Age? He's only 28?

Jakemall 04-21-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9612864)
Colin Kaepernick has played a half season...do they surgically remove the logic centers in the brains of San Francisco's citizens? Jesus ****ing Christ.

The Ravens are 13-2 in Flacco's 300-yard games...please impale yourself on a bladed dildo fitted snugly over Alex Smith's hard cock.

I guess what you're missing is that when the 9ers hit 300 yards of passing, it means the shit has hit the fan, regardless of qb.

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9613006)
He led a glorious comeback.

Just like Alex.

Charles led a glorious comeback :)

I could have won that game at the end, all I gota do is hand off to greatness.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-21-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9613055)
Age? He's only 28?

"Matt Cassel is only 28; he can give us YEARS of quality play"!/dumbass CP Cassel supporter circa '09
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 04-21-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9613061)
I guess what you're missing is that when the 9ers hit 300 yards of passing, it means the shit has hit the fan, regardless of qb.

Yeah maybe if Alex Smith hadn't sucked dick against the Giants and thrown for 300 yards, he'd have actually been to a Super Bowl.

Ever think of that?

Jakemall 04-21-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9613071)
Yeah maybe if Alex Smith hadn't sucked dick against the Giants and thrown for 300 yards, he'd have actually been to a Super Bowl.

Ever think of that?

Do you even know who he was throwing to in that game? You have a lot of hate for your QB and you seem to be basing your opinion on the media circus instead of actually watching the guy play.

Answer to the question: Vernon Davis and Crabtree. D. Walker was injured, Williams (who was the #5 Wr) was fumbling and muffing punts. The other 2 active WRs were PS scrubs and are not even in the NFL anymore.

Basically the Giants double teamed VD and Crabs and no one else was good enough to get open....and with that, the 9ers still almost won the game.

Hammock Parties 04-21-2013 10:02 PM

Bla bla bla bla

Do you think the Chiefs are laden with All Pro WRs?

No, dipshit. We have Dwayne Bowe and a bunch of guys.

Time for Alex to earn that cash money, homie!

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9613113)
Bla bla bla bla

Do you think the Chiefs are laden with All Pro WRs?

No, dipshit. We have Dwayne Bowe and a bunch of guys.

Time for Alex to earn that cash money, homie!

We are ****ed at WR man. It's scary.

Jakemall 04-21-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9613153)

The 9ers would have loved to trade you man for man straight up in 2010 or 2011. Even now I think you have a better WR core.

Bowe vs Crabtree Wash.
Avery vs Manningham Wash.
Jon Baldwin over anyone else on the WR core...and it gets worse from there.

The 9ers do have a better TE, imo.

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9613189)
The 9ers would have loved to trade you man for man straight up in 2010 or 2011. Even now I think you have a better WR core.

Bowe vs Crabtree Wash.

No question their TE is better.

If, and it's a big ****ing if, Baldwin can develop into something then maybe we'll be ok. Just be nice to have someone help Bowe out.

Jakemall 04-21-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9613201)
No question their TE is better.

If, and it's a big ****ing if, Baldwin can develop into something then maybe we'll be ok. Just be nice to have someone help Bowe out.

I think Avery does that for you. Baldwin is icing on the cake.

I'd be more worried about the tackle situation. A good line can make a good QB look like a HoFer. A bad line can make a good QB look like an opportunity to spend next year's first round pick on another qb.

-King- 04-21-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9613153)

Eh. We're not that bad.

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9613252)
Eh. We're not that bad.

If Baldwin can develop and DMC/Wylie can effectively play the slot some maybe.

Sorter 04-21-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9613189)

Bowe vs Crabtree Wash.

Are you ****ing high?

Jakemall 04-21-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9613256)
If Baldwin can develop and DMC/Wylie can effectively play the slot some maybe.

You get all that and you could argue that you'd have a top tier WR core.

There's only a few teams out there that are truly stacked at WR.

mcaj22 04-21-2013 10:52 PM

"IF our FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK WR can DEVELOP"

lol

i love that our first round picks are treated like they were selected in the 5th round. yay Chiefs football

Jakemall 04-21-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9613265)
Are you ****ing high?

Tell me who you would take over him from the 9er roster? Kyle Williams? Bahaha.

AJ Jenkins? Randy Moss??? I think he's available.

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9613271)

AJ Jenkins?

Have you watched ****ing Baldwin run a route? ROFL his biggest play came due to his corner falling on the ground Ty Law style.

Jakemall 04-21-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9613274)
Have you watched ****ing Baldwin run a route? ROFL his biggest play came due to his corner falling on the ground Ty Law style.

Trade ya for a guy that cost the 9ers a championship and a shot at the superbowl..or a 1st rounder that runs beautiful routes but can't catch balls that hit him in the face.

Sorter 04-21-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9613271)

AJ Jenkins?

Moss and Ginn are exceptionally more productive than Baldwin.

****, Kyle Williams has been nearly as productive. Jon Baldwin is horrible. Additionally, calling Avery v. Manningham a wash is incredibly stupid.

Where the **** do these mongoloids come from? Is there some super-secret breeding facility that creates them?

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9613282)

****, Kyle Williams has been nearly as productive. Jon Baldwin is horrible. Additionally, calling Avery v. Manningham a wash is incredibly stupid.

Where the **** do these mongoloids come from? Is there some super-secret breeding facility that creates them?

Due to my White Sox bias, I like Kyle Williams.

Setsuna 04-21-2013 11:00 PM

LMAO 9ers fans stopped thinking critically once Harbaugh stepped off the plane. They're in dream land.

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Ya it's in Kentucky and Tennessee

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9613289)
LMAO 9ers fans stopped thinking critically once Harbaugh stepped off the plane. They're in dream land.

Must be nice huh?

Jakemall 04-21-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Ad hominem arguments really build your case.

By the way, Manningham couldn't even break into #3 on the Giants. He was the #4 Wr. For the niners that equates to the #2. Yeah, I'd say that puts them about a wash. Close enough to argue it.

Ginn is worthless...Moss is ancient and worthless now. I think both are looking for jobs.

Sorter 04-21-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9613295)
Ad hominem arguments really build your case.

By the way, Manningham couldn't even break into #3 on the Giants. He was the #4 Wr. For the niners that equates to the #2. Yeah, I'd say that puts them about a wash. Close enough to argue it.

WTF are you talking about?

Manningham was their #3.

Nicks, Cruz, and wait for it...MANNINGHAM YOU STUPID ****ING BASTARD. Are you really putting ****ing Domenik Hixon or Barden above him in the depth chart? because neither of those two came out in their 3Wr sets.

Additionally, the rest of your ****ing pitiful excuse for an argument is horrendous. Did your mother eat paint chips before squeezing you out, Captain Afterbirth?

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9613301)

Manningham was their #3.

Nicks, Cruz, and wait for it...MANNINGHAM YOU STUPID ****ING BASTARD. Are you really putting ****ing Domenik Hixon or Barden above him in the depth chart? because neither of those two came out in their 3Wr sets.

Additionally, the rest of your ****ing pitiful excuse for an argument is horrendous. Did your mother eat paint chips before squeezing you out, Captain Afterbirth?

That was a sick catch he had in the super bowl. I'd glady have manningham here.

mcaj22 04-21-2013 11:06 PM

if you think Kyle Williams and Ted Ginn are worthless then you havent cheered for a team that puts back turds like Javier Arenas, Shaun Draughn, Devon Wylie, Dexter McCluster and every other slow garbage midget they can find to try and run back kicks and punts

RealSNR 04-21-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9613251)
A bad line can make a good QB look like an opportunity to spend next year's first round pick on another qb.

Brb. Gonna go Tonya Harding all of our offensive linemen.

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 11:07 PM

I don't watch the 49ers much, but when I do, I notice Kyle Williams.

Sorter 04-21-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9613304)
That was a sick catch he had in the super bowl. I'd glady have manningham here.

Anyone who'd rather have Baldwin probably should be prevented from reproducing.

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9613310)
Anyone who'd rather have Baldwin probably should be prevented from reproducing.

Baldwin is ****ing garbage. If I have to watch him try and one hand a catchable ball, I'm gona go get the monkey from Grandma's Boy to kick his ass.

CATCH THE BALL WITH TWO ****ING HANDS!:banghead:

HoneyBadger 04-21-2013 11:17 PM

Are we really arguing who has a better receiving core, KC or SF?

KC has 1 WR who could start on any team. No TE worth half a shit.

SF has at least 1 (maybe 2) WR and 1 TE that could start on any team. Just having a decent TE opens up the WRs so much more.

mcaj22 04-21-2013 11:18 PM

Checkdown Alex is going to miss having a top 3 NFL TE as a security blanket very badly

Jakemall 04-21-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9613301)

Manningham was their #3.

I guess you could argue that because he had one more catch than Barden. Whatever. I think Manningham had 500 yards that season?? Yup...definately pro-bowler material there. Oh wait, the extra 150 yards he'd have had if he didn't get hurt would have done it. Puhlease. You can argue that he's better than Avery all you want, but if he is, it is marginal at best.

I'm really kinda surprised that you are so heated about this. Bad day or does your life just suck so bad you need to take it out on others?

Setsuna 04-21-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9613293)
Must be nice huh?

:LOL: I'm a Jags fan so I have zero idea how that feels.

Jakemall 04-21-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9613306)
Brb. Gonna go Tonya Harding all of our offensive linemen.

Better chance of finding a good one next year than this year.

Sorter 04-21-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9613326)
I guess you could argue that because he had one more catch than Barden. Whatever. I think Manningham had 500 yards that season?? Yup...definately pro-bowler material there. Oh wait, the extra 150 yards he'd have had if he didn't get hurt would have done it. Puhlease. You can argue that he's better than Avery all you want, but if he is, it is marginal at best.

I'm really kinda surprised that you are so heated about this. Bad day or does your life just suck so bad you need to take it out on others?

LMAO

And now you're changing your argument. This has got to be a trolling mult, right? Nobody is this ****ing stupid, minus BlackBob.

Mods?

HoneyBadger 04-21-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

You are just reeruned. Tell your family to stop inbreeding.

Jakemall 04-21-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9613309)
I don't watch the 49ers much, but when I do, I notice Kyle Williams.

I like the guy..honest I do. However, in big time games he has a rap for choking. College...Pros...

Sorter 04-21-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

I guess you could argue that because he had one more catch than Barden.

JFC. here you go, Monsieur Mongoloid.

Mario Manningham had 39 catches his final year with the Giants in 2011.

Ramses Barden had 9.

...so no, he didn't have just "one more catch than Barden".

Sorter 04-21-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 9613334)
You are just reeruned. Tell your family to stop inbreeding.

I feel like I'm going full CoMo with this but there has to be some kind of underground lab that pops these idiots out. No way they just ****ing produce like this naturally.

****, Chernobyl was subject to radiation and hasn't produced people as mentally deficient as Jakemall.

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9613328)
:LOL: I'm a Jags fan so I have zero idea how that feels.

I don't either :)

Jakemall 04-21-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9613340)
JFC. here you go, Monsieur Mongoloid.

Mario Manningham had 39 catches his final year with the Giants in 2011.

Ramses Barden had 9.

...so no, he didn't have just "one more catch than Barden".

You're right. I was mistaken. Could have swore he was the #3 and then lost his position.

Jakemall 04-21-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9613343)
I feel like I'm going full CoMo with this but there has to be some kind of underground lab that pops these idiots out. No way they just ****ing produce like this naturally.

****, Chernobyl was subject to radiation and hasn't produced people as mentally deficient as Jakemall.

At least Ponderception is creative with his insults.

Sorter 04-21-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9613364)
You're right. I was mistaken. Could have swore he was the #3 and then lost his position.

ROFL

Kindly leave. We already have an influx of insufferable morons such as yourself here.

Jakemall 04-21-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9613372)
ROFL

Kindly leave. We already have an influx of insufferable morons such as yourself here.

Naw, I think I'll stick around a while. Far too entertaining. I'll probably vanish after Alex Smith either becomes a hero or just the next failure, in a long line of failures, for the Chiefs.

mcaj22 04-21-2013 11:43 PM

so you want to stick around on the 0.0001% chance Alex Smith proves people wrong and makes this franchise win

but at the same time, if hes a failure like everyone expects, youll still stick around to laugh at the Chiefs failures

so it's a win-win for you because you take both sides? What kind of weirdo are you

Jakemall 04-21-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9613381)
so you want to stick around on the 0.0001% chance Alex Smith proves people wrong and makes this franchise win

but at the same time, if hes a failure like everyone expects, youll still stick around to laugh at the Chiefs failures

so it's a win-win for you because you take both sides? What kind of weirdo are you

Naw...after having gone through 12 years of what I went through as a 9ers fan, I'll go quiet if Alex fails. I'm not here to salt wounds. I really do believe Alex will be good for you guys.

Sorter 04-21-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9613381)

The kind only a KGB laboratory can produce.

Designed to both troll and maintain stegosaurus-esque levels of brain function to prevent suspicion from arousing. Adapt in both water and on land.

It is...

the 49ers troll (see AlexSmithFan for any further questions)

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9613389)

Designed to both troll and maintain stegosaurus-esque levels of brain function to prevent suspicion from arousing. Adapt in both water and on land.

It is...

U MAD PONDER? :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...osaurus_BW.jpg

Sorter 04-21-2013 11:52 PM

You can just call me Sorter, but it's fine. :)

Smith2Bench 04-22-2013 12:05 AM

haha oh Bowe.

Smith rarely throws the ball deep and when he does, it is not accurate.

Smith2Bench 04-22-2013 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9613333)
LMAO

And now you're changing your argument. This has got to be a trolling mult, right? Nobody is this ****ing stupid, minus BlackBob.

Mods?

This is your typical Alex Smith nut hugger. Alex is NEVER at fault for anything. All those sacks he takes? He will blame the "crappy" O Line. Then Kaepernick comes in and disproves that. WE actually have a top OLine.

They say Alex didn't have enough targets. As if Crabtree, Vernon Davis, Walker, Manningham, Williams, and Moss wasn't enough.

Then they say Crabs isn't a true number 1. KAep comes in and disproves that. This was our first 1,000+ WR since Terral Owens. No wait, Alex nutswingers will say "Crabs just "Stepped it up" when Kaep came in."

Basically, Alex Smith is awesome, despite his mediocre stats. Any flaw in his game, and there are many, are attributed to his teammates, coaching, play calling. WR height. WR speed, poor defense, poor special teams play etc... ANYTHING to try and prove why a 1 TD, 0 INT 185 yard performance should be enough to win games consitantly.

Basically, you need a perfect Oline of all pros, all pro WRs and your defense and ST to be awesome for Smith to have success.

KC is a solid young team with talent. but Smith isn't winning any games when the chips are really down.

Sorter 04-22-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smith2Bench (Post 9613436)
This is your typical Alex Smith nut hugger. Alex is NEVER at fault for anything. All those sacks he takes? He will blame the "crappy" O Line. Then Kaepernick comes in and disproves that. WE actually have a top OLine.

They say Alex didn't have enough targets. As if Crabtree, Vernon Davis, Walker, Manningham, Williams, and Moss wasn't enough.

Then they say Crabs isn't a true number 1. KAep comes in and disproves that. This was our first 1,000+ WR since Terral Owens. No wait, Alex nutswingers will say "Crabs just "Stepped it up" when Kaep came in."

Basically, Alex Smith is awesome, despite his mediocre stats. Any flaw in his game, and there are many, are attributed to his teammates, coaching, play calling. WR height. WR speed, poor defense, poor special teams play etc... ANYTHING to try and prove why a 1 TD, 0 INT 185 yard performance should be enough to win games consitantly.

Basically, you need a perfect Oline of all pros, all pro WRs and your defense and ST to be awesome for Smith to have success.

KC is a solid young team with talent. but Smith isn't winning any games when the chips are really down.

Sounds vaguely familiar. I wonder if this sounds like a former KC QB.

Mother****erJones 04-22-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9613440)
Sounds vaguely familiar. I wonder if this sounds like a former KC QB.

Shhhhh...he who may not be named.

Sorter 04-22-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9613442)
Shhhhh...he who may not be named.

CASSELMORT, CASSELMORT, CASSELMORT!!!

Mother****erJones 04-22-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9613444)
CASSELMORT, CASSELMORT, CASSELMORT!!!

ROFL I was gona post a picture but I was too LAZY

Sorter 04-22-2013 12:19 AM

Would be sweet if Clay could edit this gif with Cassel's face.

http://www.teen.com/wp-content/uploa...RX81qh65hv.gif

Mother****erJones 04-22-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9613446)
Would be sweet if Clay could edit this gif with Cassel's face.

http://www.teen.com/wp-content/uploa...RX81qh65hv.gif

Ya Cassel's face on him and Clark hunt's face on hot hermoine (the older) ROFL

Smith2Bench 04-22-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9613450)
Ya Cassel's face on him and Clark hunt's face on hot hermoine (the older) ROFL

Put Alex Smith's face on the other guy. lol

Mav 04-22-2013 01:22 AM

Quote:

It is...

no bitch. i havent trolled, i havent claimed anything, i havent laughed at you guys for getting the short end of the stick. You need to seriously learn what a TROLL is. I may be delusional, i may think alex smith is better than he is because i value him as a person, but I am not a troll.

Mav 04-22-2013 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smith2Bench (Post 9613436)

Never been said. Everyone alex haters, lovers have always said that alex would rather take a sack, than take a chance. YOu are being a moron, Crabtree showed out, because crabtree, finally was healthy. He went through training camp, and preseason, and oh lets not forget, since it was ALL KAEP, lets not forget that in alex smiths last 5 quarters, he threw 4 touch downs, and three of them went to crabtree. Crabtree showed out, because Crabtree finally learned how to be a damn professional. SO shut the **** up, eat a dick, and move along turd.

Rasputin 04-22-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9613466)
no bitch. i havent trolled, i havent claimed anything, i havent laughed at you guys for getting the short end of the stick. You need to seriously learn what a TROLL is. I may be delusional, i may think alex smith is better than he is because i value him as a person, but I am not a troll.

If you are not a "troll" then your and idiot.

RealSNR 04-22-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

It is...

The kind of occultish Nazi experimentation with death revival and zombies.

The lab in which these trolls are created?

Cassel Wolfenstein

Sorter 04-22-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9613870)

Cassel Wolfenstein

LMAO

Smith2Bench 04-22-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9613470)
Never been said. Everyone alex haters, lovers have always said that alex would rather take a sack, than take a chance. YOu are being a moron, Crabtree showed out, because crabtree, finally was healthy. He went through training camp, and preseason, and oh lets not forget, since it was ALL KAEP, lets not forget that in alex smiths last 5 quarters, he threw 4 touch downs, and three of them went to crabtree. Crabtree showed out, because Crabtree finally learned how to be a damn professional. SO shut the **** up, eat a dick, and move along turd.

Aww did I insult your boyfriend's feelings?

haha typical Alex Smith fan. Crabtree was healthy! That's why he broke 1,000 yards!

lol. Oh Smith had 4 TDs to Crabtree in 8 games? How impressive. Only a Smith nuthugger would think 4 TDs in 8 games to the #1 WR is good.

Why don't you stop giving these poor fans false hope with your Alexcuse Dictionary.

Setsuna 04-23-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9613388)
Naw...after having gone through 12 years of what I went through as a 9ers fan, I'll go quiet if Alex fails. I'm not here to salt wounds. I really do believe Alex will be good for you guys.

Negro you lying like a dog. No way you sat there and watched Alex Smith fumble through his first 5 years and actually think he's any good. You meant to say 2 years and and you didn't go through jack except elation at how good that team is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9613870)

Cassel Wolfenstein

LMAO ROFL LMAO