ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Restaurants of yesteryear (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=151160)

CosmicPal 01-18-2007 10:19 PM

[QUOTE ]
Taco Via-(the lit up menu of the various taco plates displayed on the wall)[/QUOTE]

Ahhh geezus...I used to eat there all the time...loved their sanchos with the big tomato slices.

Simply Red 01-18-2007 10:20 PM

Heres one that used to be by cool crest off 40.

Las Playas.(SP)

MadMax 01-18-2007 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
I thought I remembered a Kings in Raytown. The Cheese Frenchee rocked!

Damn! I loved those cheese frenchies!!!! :) :thumb: There was a Kings right between a Chevy dealership (where I bought an 89 corvette) and King Louie bowling alley...Close to North Oak trwy...Good memeories,wish I could go back :(

Simply Red 01-18-2007 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicPal
[QUOTE ]
Taco Via-(the lit up menu of the various taco plates displayed on the wall)

Ahhh geezus...I used to eat there all the time...loved their sanchoes with the big tomato slices.[/QUOTE]

We preferred it over that Taco Bell place.

How bout Antonios Pizza?

MadMax 01-18-2007 10:28 PM

Hayes was an awesome place to get some delicious greasy grub 24-7...There was one on N.Brighton too.

CosmicPal 01-18-2007 10:29 PM

Some of my favorite "yesteryear" places in KC:

Winstead's: Haven't eaten there in ages, but when we were kids, our parents used to take us there for the skyscraper sodas for our birthdays.

Graziano's: Good italian...not the best, but a classmate of mine's father owned this restaurant and we used to eat there as I kidded her while she worked.

Pizza Queen: Hands down the best hamburger pizzas evah.

Acapulco's: One of the first restaurant's besides Hayward's to land itself in the Corporate Woods area. Great mexican, but couldn't make it then 'cause the area was new and the expansion in the area then was slow.

Chartroose Caboose: Philly cheesesteak's are my favorites and Chartroose simply had the best damn sandwiches around.

Pitt Gorilla 01-18-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Rax's sammiches were decent, but their salad/hot food bar was great.
A smaller version of your typical Ponderosa/Golden Corral spread in a FF setting, but with better fare and tighter quality control.

When I was a child, we ate at Rax in Lawrence, I believe. I have no recollection of the food.

Dartgod 01-18-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

Chartroose Caboose: Philly cheesesteak's are my favorites and Chartroose simply had the best damn sandwiches around.

They're still around.

CosmicPal 01-18-2007 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
They're still around.

And they should be.

Next time I'm in KC, I'll have to stop by

Pitt Gorilla 01-18-2007 10:41 PM

Joplin Folks:

When I was very young, there used to be a pizza place in the NorthPark Mall where you could order your food using a phone at the booth. This was probably late 70's/early 80's, and was around where the current food court is (I think). Any ideas?

Thanks for helping to fill in a sketchy childhood memory.

Pitt Gorilla 01-18-2007 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
A new Pizza joint that I like is Ci Ci's Pizza. Pizza buffet place with Pizza out all day long. Prices aren't too bad either.

New? CiCi's has been around since at least 94.

Deberg_1990 01-18-2007 10:45 PM

Blue Ridge Mall: There used to be an Orange Julius place in the center i loved as a kid.

There was also a pizza place in there waay back..like early 1980's...forgot the name of it?

Al Czervik 01-18-2007 11:14 PM

Fritzs...up on the hill in KCK
They delivered the food on little trains.
Are now in Crown Center...

Also, anyone remember Naugels? I think it was around
87th street in OP next to the Schwinn bicycle shop...

Boyceofsummer 01-19-2007 12:03 AM

Papa, Mama, Teen and Baby Burgers.........

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by arc
Do you guys still have A&Ws? They have them here but they are just another fast food place here (except you can get a chili dog :) ). All the charm of the old place is gone (no more Papa, Mama, and Baby Burgers, you can't get it "in a basket", you have to stand in line at the front to order instead of having a waitress or using the phone, etc).

Years ago one of our work crews sent the new guy to A&W in Hays, Kansas to get dinner. They ordered four Teen Burgers. Guy came back having spent a bunch of his own money with Forteen burgers.

Halfcan 01-19-2007 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
Blue Ridge Mall: There used to be an Orange Julius place in the center i loved as a kid.

There was also a pizza place in there waay back..like early 1980's...forgot the name of it?

Luckys Pizza-the guy had one on the Indep. Square.

DaneMcCloud 01-19-2007 12:51 AM

Quote:

Good lord, that brings back memories!!! I used to love their long wooden benches and as a kid, we used to watch the guys throwing the dough in the air while making pizzas. I remember the lighted display of the smiling fat dude in the red/white bib holding up a plate of pizza. Oh man, Shakee's!!! I thinking I'm crying now....

We still have Shakee's all over L.A. Big Bob's, too. Strange that they're not everywhere anymore.

SPchief 01-19-2007 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic
Don Chilitos on Johnson Drive- Parents took me there to eat for years. Used to order the Dons plate.

Best Tex-Mex I've ever ate. Went there once a week as a kid.

SPchief 01-19-2007 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott
Are there any more Jack in the Box's in KC? When I was a little kid, I used to go to that one in Raytown on 63rd St(it's an Applebees now). I still have some Jack in the Box mason jars that they gave out back in 76.

Applebees is no longer there, its now on 350 and Gregory.

SPchief 01-19-2007 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZChiefFan
I miss Texas Toms.

I believe there is one still left. Outskirts of Raytown I believe.

Smed1065 01-19-2007 02:18 AM

Clems (sp) 23rd Street
Fun House 40 Hwy
Hi Boys (40 and the Noland one) Had to order dry so the bun would not drip
Stephensons
Arthur Bryants
A&W 23rd Street
MugsUp 23rd Street
Taco Johns (40 Hwy Indep) Always had buy one get one free and lived two blocks away.
Taco Via (291) had .15 cent taco night on Tuesdays.

I visited the first three when I returned for the Turkey day game- of course Hi-boys was a new one.

Smed1065 01-19-2007 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
Texas Tom's

First place that sold beer to go on Sundays!

Smed1065 01-19-2007 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red
Yorks SteakHouse - Independence Ctr.

You must have lived by the Indep Center.

I grew up there as my mom ran The Swiss Pretzel Shop and I knew all the food court people and got free food. (probably just to get rid of me!)

I forgot Minsky's. A friend of the family owned the closet one and we ordered pizza every week, it would weigh in at about 6 pounds for the works large-LOL

I am hungry now.

Simply Red 01-19-2007 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smed1065
You must have lived by the Indep Center.

I grew up there as my mom ran The Swiss Pretzel Shop and I knew all the food court people and got free food. (probably just to get rid of me!)

I forgot Minsky's. A friend of the family owned the closet one and we ordered pizza every week, it would weigh in at about 6 pounds for the works large-LOL

I am hungry now.

Yep, Blue Springs.

Simply Red 01-19-2007 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla
Joplin Folks:

When I was very young, there used to be a pizza place in the NorthPark Mall where you could order your food using a phone at the booth. This was probably late 70's/early 80's, and was around where the current food court is (I think). Any ideas?

Thanks for helping to fill in a sketchy childhood memory.

Umm. Fred and Reds..

Simply Red 01-19-2007 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990

OJ in BRM. Yep did it as a kid...lol

Chief Chief 01-19-2007 07:30 AM

Sandy's

runnercyclist 01-19-2007 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner
here's a few I recall from st joe don't know if they were national or not

Dog N Suds
Sambo's
Dapper Dans(the pizza man)
Showbiz Pizza
Happy Joe's

LOL I remember Sambo's. The little black babies on the wall. Not PC at all. That would get picketed if it opened today. Jesse Jackson RIP.

Snow White was our family eat out spot in STJ, that and the D&G. They made a mean Rachael Sandwich.

runnercyclist 01-19-2007 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner
I also forgot about

Der Weinersnitchzel(or something like that)

My recollection of the building is clear. Big A frame. But I remember the restaurant being open for like 5 minutes.

Baby Lee 01-19-2007 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runnercyclist
LOL I remember Sambo's. The little black babies on the wall. Not PC at all. That would get picketed if it opened today. Jesse Jackson RIP.

Actually, it was an Indian kid, taken from a children's book.

DaneMcCloud 01-19-2007 10:46 AM

Quote:

My recollection of the building is clear. Big A frame. But I remember the restaurant being open for like 5 minutes.

I sound like a broken record but we have Weinerschnitzel's all over SoCal. Great cheap dogs and they even serve beer!

BIG_DADDY 01-19-2007 10:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Snow White was our family eat out spot in STJ, that and the D&G. They made a mean Rachael Sandwich.

The original Sambo's is still open it's the only one in the country. It's in Santa Barbara.

mikeyis4dcats. 01-19-2007 11:43 AM

Carol Lee Donuts in Lawrence.....mmm, yum!

Baby Doe's had a fire many years back and closed.

dave0320 01-19-2007 11:46 AM

Restaurants

Roy Rogers and Jack in the Box.

hawkchief 01-19-2007 11:55 AM

Eddy's Loaf & Stein & Marty's BBQ.

Demonpenz 01-19-2007 11:56 AM

there was a place in st joe where they friend a cows brain and you could eat it like a tenderloin. Miller's grill baby!

Pitt Gorilla 01-19-2007 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Actually, it was an Indian kid, taken from a children's book.

Are you sure? My wife's grandmother had a board game called "Little Black Sambo" and it was set in Africa, IIRC.

Baby Lee 01-19-2007 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla
Are you sure? My wife's grandmother had a board game called "Little Black Sambo" and it was set in Africa, IIRC.

The original story was set in India, referencing Tigers and ghee [clarified butter]. But as it made it's way to America, versions were illustrated with blackface caricatures and the settings in the illustrations were suggestive of Africa.
Still, Sambo's restaurant used pictures congruent with the Indian setting and the Indian character, as noted in BD's post above.

Stewie 01-19-2007 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.
Baby Doe's had a fire many years back and closed.

If I remember correctly Baby Doe's was sliding down the hill and it was too expensive to rectify. Of course, maybe they needed some insurance money so they had a fire.

Frosty 01-19-2007 12:21 PM

According to Wikipedia, the Sambo's chain was originally named after a combination of the founders' names. They jumped on the popularity of the books later on. Interestingly, the
Lil Sambo's restaurant in Lincoln City was named after the books and still uses the decorations based on them - PC be damned.

Bob Dole 01-19-2007 12:24 PM

Fried chicken for lunch on Sundays after church at Mar-Lon Cafe in Bronaugh, MO.

mikeyis4dcats. 01-19-2007 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie
If I remember correctly Baby Doe's was sliding down the hill and it was too expensive to rectify. Of course, maybe they needed some insurance money so they had a fire.

hmmm, it appears you are correct. I'd have sworn I heard they had a fire.

ndbbm 01-19-2007 01:33 PM

Im skipping through the 280 posts I missed. Rax. I loved that place.

Pitt Gorilla 01-19-2007 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole
Fried chicken for lunch on Sundays after church at Mar-Lon Cafe in Bronaugh, MO.

Good Lord, Dole. I didn't know other people had actually heard of Bronaugh. I was once kicked out of a little league game for tagging a guy too hard in Bronaugh. Some fat guy in overalls decided I was being "mean" or something.

KC-TBB 01-19-2007 01:39 PM

Anyone remember the Copper Kettle in Raytown? You used to get a free toy from the treasure chest...good times!

Fishpicker 01-20-2007 01:07 AM

Big Cheez pizza. That franchise was bought by Godfather's then it became pretty inedible. back when it was Big Cheez, it was definately the best pizza I had tried.

I miss not having a Taco Tico where I currently live

Reaper16 01-20-2007 01:27 AM

A very recent entry:

Kearney Truck Plaza, KTP for those who frequented the place, closed down a couple of weeks ago. Pilot Travel Centers bought the place out and shit it down days within confirmation of the sale.

KTP had my favorite mozzarella sticks anywhere, and delicious biscuits & gravy. They were known for their two HUGE meals -- the Bulldog Burger (who knows how many pounds of beef on a hoagie style bun, with bacon, etc.) and the infamous, legendary Truck Driver's Breakfast (full order of B&G, three eggs, sausage, bacon, a short stack, toast. At least.)

I was there for hours each of the last three nights it was open. Closing night was somber, but people brought in beer. No one gave a damn, so it turned into a party of sorts. I've got menus and other such memorabilia.

[/sniff] I'm going to miss that place. Where the Hell else am I going to get a decent meal past one o'clock?

Fishpicker 01-20-2007 01:30 AM

the Trucker's breakfast sounds awesome

mikeyis4dcats. 01-20-2007 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker

I miss not having a Taco Tico where I currently live

I'll let you have ours...

memyselfI 01-20-2007 03:08 PM

Shakey's. Gawd, I miss their pizza. Haven't found anything even close.

Jack In the Box. My mom wanted to kill me because I liked their tacos.

DerWeinerschnitzel. Nuff said.

Kings. Ordering from those intercom systems was cool.

Arthur Treachers Fish and Chips. Sooo much more edible than LJS which is gross.

Cafeterias of all sorts. Was there anything better than cafeteria green rice or mac-n-cheese?

Stewie 01-20-2007 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16
A very recent entry:

Kearney Truck Plaza, KTP for those who frequented the place, closed down a couple of weeks ago.

Too bad. There's always BETO junction on I-35 in Kansas that has good trucker food. Their breakfasts (which is all I've eaten on my travels) are really good.

memyselfI 01-20-2007 03:19 PM

Wow, it looks like Shakey's still franchises. With all those boomers getting older you'd think that the franchise would make a killing as these grown up kids take their kids or grandkids for authentic pizza they knew as kids. :hmmm:

Stewie 01-20-2007 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI
Wow, it looks like Shakey's still franchises. With all those boomers getting older you'd think that the franchise would make a killing as these grown up kids take their kids or grandkids for authentic pizza they knew as kids. :hmmm:

I could never figure out the Shakey's thing. We used to hang out at the one on Metcalf, and other than us kids, the place was dead. Maybe it had a rep as a kid's hangout so families wouldn't go there.

Simply Red 01-20-2007 03:23 PM

Tico Taco gawd I'm pushing the cobwebs out of the way to barely remember that one.

memyselfI 01-20-2007 03:29 PM

Quote:

I could never figure out the Shakey's thing. We used to hang out at the one on Metcalf, and other than us kids, the place was dead. Maybe it had a rep as a kid's hangout so families wouldn't go there.

Our family was there at the same one too.

It completely baffles, appalls, and agonizes me that 'pizza' like Chuck E. Cheese would be given to a generation of kids while the same kids are being deprived of high quality pizza like Shakeys. ;)

Mojo Rising 01-20-2007 04:48 PM

My Dad used to own several of the Taco Johns around town when I was growing up. He has since sold them and he is happy to be out of fast food. The location near Westport was always the most succesful. It is now a sex shop.

It was cool in High School to have access to free food while out partying.

I still crave Taco Johns as they don't have them here in CA. I did stumble across one in Reno and stop by every time I am there. I also visit the one by the racetrack in Wyandotte when in KC.

On a different note, Headsnap posted a note about his sister working at Hobby Haven a couple pages back. That brought back memories. I used to hang out with Headsnap (he was a couple years older and my brothers age) when I was a kid.

His sister was about 5 years older and was one of the hottest chicks in the 'hood. His post brought back memories of a Bush Beer shirt she used to wear (I did get HS's permission before posting this) that read, "If You Like My Mountains, You'll Love My Bush."

That shirt had such an effect on a young kid like me I still remember over 20 years later!

DaneMcCloud 01-20-2007 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI
Jack In the Box. My mom wanted to kill me because I liked their tacos.

DerWeinerschnitzel. Nuff said.

I had a Jack bacon and egg biscuit yesterday morning for breakfast. Jack has the best fast food, bar none. Always fresh, always made on the spot but a little more expensive. The tacos still rule. As a side note, the guy that plays Jack in the commerials is actually the director and voice of said commercials. He also owns the ad agency that creates the ads!

After all the talk of Weinerschnitzel, I went over the hill and grabbed a couple of dogs last night. There's one right across from NBC, where Leno tapes the tonight show. It wasn't bad, but nothing great. I can't see myself going there anytime soon again.

There's a Shakey's Pizza on Sunset. Even though they're all over Los Angeles, I haven't eaten at one since probably 1998. They used to have a great lunch buffet, which was perfect for taking my employees out for lunch. If I go in the near future, I'll report.

That being said, all the nostalgia for food often doesn't pan out. On my last visit to KC, I had both Mr. Goodcents (one of my good friends owns 2 locations) and Minsky's pizza. Truth be told, neither were very good. Quiznos smokes Goodcents and Minsky's wasn't even as good as lame ol' Pizza Hut.

Reaper16 01-20-2007 05:17 PM

Quote:

Too bad. There's always BETO junction on I-35 in Kansas that has good trucker food. Their breakfasts (which is all I've eaten on my travels) are really good.

ORLY? Hmmmm. Are they open 24/7, with breakfast served at all times?(The best part about KTP was getting breakfast food at 2 am.)
This place sounds promising.

headsnap 01-20-2007 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mojo Rising
On a different note, Headsnap posted a note about his sister working at Hobby Haven a couple pages back. That brought back memories. I used to hang out with Headsnap (he was a couple years older and my brothers age) when I was a kid.

His sister was about 5 years older and was one of the hottest chicks in the 'hood. His post brought back memories of a Bush Beer shirt she used to wear (I did get HS's permission before posting this) that read, "If You Like My Mountains, You'll Love My Bush."

That shirt had such an effect on a young kid like me I still remember over 20 years later!

:LOL:

Over-Head 01-20-2007 08:19 PM

I miss A&W drive in. :(

Ted Theodore Logan 01-20-2007 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott
Damn, I totally remember going there as a kid. I also remember going to some craphole diner at the old intersection of 291 & 150(before they redid it). I can't remember the name, but I remember the place sucking pretty bad.

Hollywood Cross

Ted Theodore Logan 01-20-2007 10:00 PM

Anyone in Lees Summit remember Humphry Klinkers?
Or up north of the river the old Gold Buffet?

Dartgod 01-20-2007 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Jim Slade

Sounds familiar. What/where was it?

BWillie 01-20-2007 10:36 PM

Ruby Tuesdays is simply the best sit down restaurant, not too pricey, not too fancy but great steak and food.

If you are ever up by Gladstone, go to Hayes Hamburgers. Especially after bar close. It really reminds me of the place on Waynes World, except with hamburgers. Small place, alot of regulars, but great atmosphere. Highly recommend it.

Deberg_1990 01-20-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Jim Slade

vaguely....what was it and where was it at??

FloridaMan88 01-21-2007 12:49 AM

Chi's Chi's Mexican Restaurant... a celebration of diarrhea

CosmicPal 01-21-2007 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan88
Chi's Chi's Mexican Restaurant... a celebration of diarrhea

We used to eat their lunch buffet sometimes. One summer while I was in college, I used to work for a retail golf shop in OPKS. Some of the guys and I used to head over to the buffet until one day this guy came into the shop and went to our restroom. It just happened to be my fuggen day to clean the restrooms too.

The SOB exhumed the most gawdawful vomit job I've ever, and will ever witness in my lifetime. It was everywhere. As soon as you opened the door, the odor slapped you in the face. The entire floor was covered in near ankle deep vomit. It was so bad, we had to locate the snow shovel and use it to scoop up the vomit. And when I mean "we" I mean I made someone help me clean it up 'cause I wasn't going to do it myself. But, it was obvious to us, and everyone else who had the courage to take a look at it, that the tard ate at Chi-Chi's.

Anyways, after that- none of us ever ate at Chi-Chi's again. Ever.

Adept Havelock 01-21-2007 12:20 PM

Pats Cafe at Loma Vista in South KC.

Biggest and best damn Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had in my life.

Sure-Oz 01-21-2007 12:23 PM

I remember....

Chi Chi's, White Castle, Shoneys, Pizza Inn or something like that and thats it.

Extra Point 01-21-2007 12:30 PM

Drove by Mugs Up in Independence last week. That brought up memories with Mom & Dad, and the other two screaming siblings. We used to frequent the DQ at near Brush Creek & Troost, after a day of fishing at Lake Jacomo.

I remember Joe's restaurant, when Joe was behind the counter. Best burger with grilled onions, ever. That was on 39th, near State Line in KCMO, wasn't it?

Dave Lane 01-21-2007 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adept Havelock
Pats Cafe at Loma Vista in South KC.

Biggest and best damn Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had in my life.

I'm making T J Cinnamons (supposedly) cinnamon rolls with the g/f this morning...

Boy I remember that smell in WardParkway...

Dave

Dave Lane 01-21-2007 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007
If you are ever up by Gladstone, go to Hayes Hamburgers. Especially after bar close. It really reminds me of the place on Waynes World, except with hamburgers. Small place, alot of regulars, but great atmosphere. Highly recommend it.

Hayes Hamburgers is pretty damn cool :thumb:

Dave

Sully 01-21-2007 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane
I'm making T J Cinnamons (supposedly) cinnamon rolls with the g/f this morning...

Boy I remember that smell in WardParkway...

Dave

Got a recipe?

KcMizzou 01-21-2007 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud
Minsky's wasn't even as good as lame ol' Pizza Hut.

Wow. I couldn't disagree more.

Stewie 01-21-2007 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16
ORLY? Hmmmm. Are they open 24/7, with breakfast served at all times?(The best part about KTP was getting breakfast food at 2 am.)
This place sounds promising.

It's south on I-35, probably too far to drive if you're on the Missouri side. I usually make a plan to stop there if I'm heading that way.

Here's the restaurant page, and yes it's 24/7.

http://www.betojunction.com/restaurant.htm

CoMoChief 01-21-2007 12:44 PM

Has anyone mentioned Texas Tom's yet?

Sully 01-21-2007 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief
Has anyone mentioned Texas Tom's yet?

I feel like there is still one of those on Blue Ridge.

Extra Point 01-21-2007 12:49 PM

Texas Tom's, still alive.

Smakey's, Saxon's. Dead, very dead.

Anybody been to Nichols Lunch lately?

stevieray 01-21-2007 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extra Point

My first job was at Texas Tom's on BR, down form Loma Vista.

CoMoChief 01-21-2007 12:57 PM

Hot n Now

kinda like McDonalds but cheaper. I think it was only around for a few yrs.

Stewie 01-21-2007 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extra Point

Nichols Lunch is closed as of a few weeks ago. That's too bad for the Westport drunks looking for a 2 am meal.