ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU Michael Sam gear @ "Shop Michael Sam" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282124)

Pablo 03-12-2014 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10485298)
That's all I am saying, doesn't make me a homophobe, bigot or a hate mongerer....

LMAO

Oh, so that's what you were trying to convey this whole time?

Donger 03-12-2014 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10485298)
That's all I am saying, doesn't make me a homophobe, bigot or a hate mongerer....

Some people have issues with dealing with the facts, especially when they are viewed as being icky.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-12-2014 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10485275)
Ahhhhh, so incest is against nature but homosexuality isn't? ummm...OK and what offspring can a gay couple bring?

I wouldn't worry about it. It's two guys having sex. It's probably over with in under two minutes. THey have to make their own sandwiches & neither changes the sheets.

ChiefsLV 03-12-2014 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10485379)
Some people have issues with dealing with the facts, especially when they are viewed as being icky.

People have a hard time coming to grips with the reality that what has been told/taught/reinforced to them over the years is completely wrong and rooted in prejudice. The stronger the belief, the harder it is to change.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-12-2014 06:29 PM

They'll take the Lord's name in vain in a heartbeat. But man on man will not be tolerated

RealSNR 03-12-2014 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 10484735)
SNR, the poster child for "shit you shouldn't post on the internet."

Taking part in a circle jerk was NOT normal behavior when I was in 7th grade. I was trying to get to second base with whatever chick would let me when I was in an environment like that, and unless I am missing something, so was everyone else.

Why not when it's ****ing true?

You're all getting hung up on the word "normal." I'm not saying this shit happens to 40 or 50 percent of boys. I'm saying this shit happens more than you think. Sexual identity is still developing for a lot of kids in the early stages of puberty, all while hormones are raging like something they've never experienced in their lives before. That has absolutely zero bearing on their sexuality even 1-2 years in the future. And for the most part, this happens with boys who have already identified as heterosexual.

And for crying out loud. I wasn't in that room. I said that hundreds of posts ago.

Prison Bitch 03-12-2014 10:22 PM

Sorry SNR, most of us never jacked off in front of a room full of dudes. That only happens in your VHS tapes sitting by your TV

houstonwhodat 03-13-2014 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10486386)
Sorry SNR, most of us never jacked off in front of a room full of dudes. That only happens in your VHS tapes sitting by your TV

Too late.

The cat's out of the bag now.

Gay.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-13-2014 04:40 AM

We need to be more understanding. Prison Bitch had a lisp as a child. Daily brutal name calling of lisping pillowbitergot. The hate has grounds for it's exsistence.

loochy 03-13-2014 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 10486642)
Tony Soprano on Sam:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CajJyuk3P_w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

Filter evasion. Reported.

houstonwhodat 03-13-2014 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10486654)
Filter evasion. Reported.

I didn't know there was a filter for that.

Take it down whatever.

Simply Red 03-13-2014 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10485291)
Both are abnormal, certainly. Biology precludes homosexuals from breeding with each other.

Anal babies are next, champ.

tooge 03-13-2014 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10485949)
Why not when it's ****ing true?

You're all getting hung up on the word "normal." I'm not saying this shit happens to 40 or 50 percent of boys. I'm saying this shit happens more than you think. Sexual identity is still developing for a lot of kids in the early stages of puberty, all while hormones are raging like something they've never experienced in their lives before. That has absolutely zero bearing on their sexuality even 1-2 years in the future. And for the most part, this happens with boys who have already identified as heterosexual.

And for crying out loud. I wasn't in that room. I said that hundreds of posts ago.

I missed where you weren't in the room. Since you said there wasn't any butt****ing or dicksucking and guys were daring each other to touch each others junk, I assumed information like that came from first hand knowledge. It's still gay, and I still think you were in the room

Prison Bitch 03-13-2014 08:20 AM

There's a reason SNR is defending his sick fantasies. What a creep.

Fairplay 03-13-2014 08:44 AM

If someone needs to confess that they took sexual advantages of under age boys now would be the time to tell us.

RealSNR 03-13-2014 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 10486763)
I missed where you weren't in the room. Since you said there wasn't any butt****ing or dicksucking and guys were daring each other to touch each others junk, I assumed information like that came from first hand knowledge. It's still gay, and I still think you were in the room

It's middle school. Somebody blabs, and pretty soon the entire class knows about it. It's not that ****ing hard to figure out.

I know you're probably trolling, and you're doing a decent job of it right now. Very well played. But I'm not going to go full Frankie on this one. Read the post again, then read this one I wrote moments afterward: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=123

And that's all I'm going to ****ing say. If you want to join houstonwhodat, Prison Bitch, and their backwards ****tarded ways, that's your choice, bud. That's some pretty shitty company you keep, but whatever. I'm not going to judge.

htismaqe 03-13-2014 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10486671)

Wasn't that an Ozzy song?

ARROW2 03-13-2014 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 10486811)
If someone needs to confess that they took sexual advantages of under age boys now would be the time to tell us.

Hey, Sandusky was born that way........he couldn't help it......

Fairplay 03-13-2014 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10486843)

So was KC native

loochy 03-13-2014 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 10486665)
I didn't know there was a filter for that.

Take it down whatever.

i didnt actually report it but there IS a filter for that

it changes the word to "pillowbiter"

WhiteWhale 03-13-2014 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10486842)
Wasn't that an Ozzy song?

No no no. Alice Cooper.

Donger 03-13-2014 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10486671)

Anal-dwelling, butt monkeys?

Cephalic Trauma 03-13-2014 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10486843)

Gee, one is taking advantage of vulnerable, naive individuals and one is sex between two consenting adults.

Good comparison, dumbshit.

WhiteWhale 03-13-2014 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 10486923)
Gee, one is taking advantage of vulnerable, naive individuals and one is sex between two consenting adults.

Good comparison, dumbshit.

Some people don't understand the concept of 'consent', which instantly causes me to assume they're a date rapist.

Carlota69 03-13-2014 10:12 AM

You guys talk more about gay people and what they do more than gay people do. It seems odd to me that people like Prison Sex bitch and Houstonwhodabigot, who have such strong feelings on the subject, are so preoccupied with what another man does with his dick. Or is it odd at all?:hmmm:

ARROW2 03-13-2014 10:44 AM

[QUOTE=Cephalic Trauma;10486923]Gee, one is taking advantage of vulnerable, naive individuals and one is sex between two consenting adults.

Good comparison, dumbshit.[/QUOTE

It went right over your head dumbshit. The point is, the door is open for mofos like that to say some shit like that.....now go suck off your "partner"

ARROW2 03-13-2014 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 10486934)
Some people don't understand the concept of 'consent', which instantly causes me to assume they're a date rapist.

It went right over your head dumbshit. The point is, the door is open for mofos like that to say some shit like that.....now go suck off your "partner"

Cephalic Trauma 03-13-2014 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10487200)

My point is it doesn't open the door. Pedophiles are infringing upon the rights of a vulnerable subset of the population, which will never be deemed by society as okay.

ThaVirus 03-13-2014 12:03 PM

It really is amazing how their opponents have vilified the gay community.

"It's just not natural"

"It's wrong!"

"They're breaking apart the traditional family household"

"They're violating the sanctity of marriage"

"They're spreading HIV/AIDS to us heteros"

"They're turning our kids gay!"

"They're forcing it on us for population control"

"Don't let them adopt; they're all pedophiles!"

"If we accept them, soon we'll have to do the same for pedophiles, murderers and rapists. They'll say they were just born that way too!"

It's so incredible. Almost impressive.. the amount of hatred and fear..

Cannibal 03-13-2014 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 10487042)
You guys talk more about gay people and what they do more than gay people do. It seems odd to me that people like Prison Sex bitch and Houstonwhodabigot, who have such strong feelings on the subject, are so preoccupied with what another man does with his dick. Or is it odd at all?:hmmm:

They're peter puffers.

Donger 03-13-2014 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10487471)
It really is amazing how their opponents have vilified the gay community.

"It's just not natural"

"It's wrong!"

"They're breaking apart the traditional family household"

"They're violating the sanctity of marriage"

"They're spreading HIV/AIDS to us heteros"

"They're turning our kids gay!"

"They're forcing it on us for population control"

"Don't let them adopt; they're all pedophiles!"

"If we accept them, soon we'll have to do the same for pedophiles, murderers and rapists. They'll say they were just born that way too!"

It's so incredible. Almost impressive.. the amount of hatred and fear..

I'm not sure about fear, but sure, some people have hatred and disgust when it comes to homosexuality.

Donger 03-13-2014 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 10487480)
They're peter puffers.

LMAO

ThaVirus 03-13-2014 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10487512)
I'm not sure about fear, but sure, some people have hatred and disgust when it comes to homosexuality.

Oh, it's definitely fear.

Fear of a society accepting of homosexuals because they're "icky". Amirite?

loochy 03-13-2014 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10487554)
Amirite?

not necessarily

think about something you dont like

why dont you like it?

because you just don't

i feel like accusing those that don't approve of homoseuxality of being afriad equates to when people say that homosexuality is a choice

one can never know unless one is in that situation. outsiders will not truly know the motivation behind the position

Donger 03-13-2014 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10487554)
Oh, it's definitely fear.

Fear of a society accepting of homosexuals because they're "icky". Amirite?

Well, I disagree. It isn't fear at all. It's primal.

And by "accept," what do you mean?

Carlota69 03-13-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10487565)
no

why dont you like it?

because you just don't

Well some of its fear, like the whole locker room arguement. Why else would it matter if a gay dude was walking around a locker room? Theyre afraid their dicks are going to be forced into the gay dudes mouth, thats why. Theyre afraid that if theyre around a gay person regardless of where, that their dick is somehow going to end up in the gay dudes mouth, or ass.

ThaVirus 03-13-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

no

why dont you like it?

because you just don't

You may be right.

Off the top of my head, though, I don't dislike anything without at least a bit of logical reasoning. I don't want to think something solely because I've basically been brainwashed to do so through a life of indoctrination.

Donger 03-13-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

no

why dont you like it?

because you just don't

i feel like accusing those that don't approve of homoseuxality of being afriad equates to when people say that homosexuality is a choice

one can never know unless one is in that situation. outsiders will not truly know the motivation behind the position

Pretty much. I don't now anyone who is afraid of homosexuals.

I am afraid of mountain lions, though. And midgets and dwarves.

loochy 03-13-2014 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10487581)
You may be right.

Off the top of my head, though, I don't dislike anything without at least a bit of logical reasoning. I don't want to think something solely because I've basically been brainwashed to do so my entire life.

bitter food?

annoying people?

the color magenta?

Donger 03-13-2014 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 10487580)
Well some of its fear, like the whole locker room arguement. Why else would it matter if a gay dude was walking around a locker room? Theyre afraid their dicks are going to be forced into the gay dudes mouth, thats why. Theyre afraid that if theyre around a gay person regardless of where, that their dick is somehow going to end up in the gay dudes mouth, or ass.

No, I wouldn't think so. It's more likely just a general feeling of unease being naked around a guy who might be looking at your junk and wanting to play with it.

Of course, I realize why 'homophobia' was created, but that doesn't mean it's accurate.

loochy 03-13-2014 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10487594)
No, I wouldn't think so. It's more likely just a general feeling of unease being naked around a guy who might be looking at your junk and wanting to play with it.

Of course, I realize why 'homophobia' was created, but that doesn't mean it's accurate.

Carlotta, how would you feel if a dude happened to be in your shower when you got done with the gym? It might be a bit awkward, eh? Not that the guy would actually do anything, but I'm sure you'd be a little bit creeped out.

Donger 03-13-2014 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10487581)
You may be right.

Off the top of my head, though, I don't dislike anything without at least a bit of logical reasoning. I don't want to think something solely because I've basically been brainwashed to do so through a life of indoctrination.

So, you're of the opinion that people who are repulsed by homosexuality have been indoctrinated?

Carlota69 03-13-2014 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10487594)

So youd be afraid of him wanting to play with it, right? You'd be afraid of him leering at you, checking you out, daydreaming of you giving it to him in the pooper. Punching his kitty so to speak...

Its fear. Be honest. Not all of "homphobia" is fear based, but certainly some.

loochy 03-13-2014 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 10487613)
So youd be afraid of him wanting to play with it, right? You'd be afraid of him leering at you, checking you out, daydreaming of you giving it to him in the pooper. Punching his kitty so to speak...

In that case, it would be more of a "weirded-out-a-phobia"

I'd feel weird if there was always some girl in the shower (that wasn't my wife or GF or something)

Donger 03-13-2014 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 10487613)

No, I'd be disgusted, but not afraid. If he was bigger than me and tried to bend me over, then sure, fear might become apparent.

Carlota69 03-13-2014 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10487599)
Carlotta, how would you feel if a dude happened to be in your shower when you got done with the gym? It might be a bit awkward, eh? Not that the guy would actually do anything, but I'm sure you'd be a little bit creeped out.

I would be afraid of him actually trying to do something I wouldnt be inviting, yes. And of course it would be creepy.

The thing is, most gay people Ive talked to, dont leer, and act like straight people because they are "trained" in life experiences and "rules" not to act that way, espcially in "locker room" sitautions. If anything, they look right through you because you are off limits so to speak. So using a man leering at a woman as an example isnt really fair, because men feel comfortable and subconcioulsy invited (as do straight women) when it comes to the opposite sex. but I realize that you guys use How you may possibly act, or want to act, as a barometer for how gay men might act towards you. How could you not, its truly the only way for you to understand the situation, but its a lot different for gay people becasue of societal pressures on the subject. Of course, people are people, and there are cases of gay people acting out of line, but for the most part, you arent even on the menu.

TLO 03-13-2014 12:36 PM

Dong... (clap) Dong! (clap clap)

Where is my automobile?

AUTOMOBILLLE?

loochy 03-13-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 10487643)
I would be afraid of him actually trying to do something I wouldnt be inviting, yes. And of course it would be creepy.

The thing is, most gay people Ive talked to, dont leer, and act like straight people because they are "trained" in life experiences and "rules" not to act that way, espcially in "locker room" sitautions. If anything, they look right through you because you are off limits so to speak. So using a man leering at a woman as an example isnt really fair, because men feel comfortable and subconcioulsy invited (as do straight women) when it comes to the opposite sex. but I realize that you guys use How you may possibly act, or want to act, as a barometer for how gay men might act towards you. How could you not, its truly the only way for you to understand the situation, but its a lot different for gay people becasue of societal pressures on the subject. Of course, people are people, and there are cases of gay people acting out of line, but for the most part, you arent even on the menu.

Of course, this showering situation if a very extreme example and does not apply to run of the mill gay folk. I don't know why seeing a gay guy walk across the street would cause anyone problems, but i guess it does.

Carlota69 03-13-2014 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10487654)
Of course, this showering situation if a very extreme example and does not apply to run of the mill gay folk. I don't know why seeing a gay guy walk across the street would cause anyone problems, but i guess it does.

Because for some, they are so afraid of gays, that just seeing one invokes a fear based response. Some people show fear through anger and hatred, and some show it by getting off that street.

Carlota69 03-13-2014 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10487623)
No, I'd be disgusted, but not afraid. If he was bigger than me and tried to bend me over, then sure, fear might become apparent.

LMAO Well, I think youd have nothing to be afraid of then, because that wouldnt happen.

ThaVirus 03-13-2014 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10487586)
bitter food?

annoying people?

the color magenta?

Well I can't compare a sociological issue to food and colors but I don't like annoying people because they're annoying me, obviously. It's pretty logical to not want to be annoyed so disliking someone that's annoying you isn't out of line.

I'd feel the same way if I were looking at a thief, rapist, or murderer. In all scenarios, there are victims of their actions.

Two gay dudes butt****ing in their home? I don't give a damn about it. It has literally no effect on my life and I know that:

-them being open about their gayness won't suddenly cause a huge spike in gayness in the rest of the population
-I won't need to explain to my children anything about them that I wouldn't have had to in the first place
-even if they were to be checking me out/send out a sexual advance toward me; it wouldn't make me gay

So I come back to my original point. Why do you dislike gays? I'd be willing to bet the vast majority of people do so just because they were raised to believe that homosexuality is wrong or "icky".. for whatever reason.

Donger 03-13-2014 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 10487669)
Because for some, they are so afraid of gays, that just seeing one invokes a fear based response. Some people show fear through anger and hatred, and some show it by getting off that street.

Now it is some? Perhaps you should be more careful with your language.

Donger 03-13-2014 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 10487678)
LMAO Well, I think youd have nothing to be afraid of then, because that wouldnt happen.

Right, I'm not. So, we are back to disgust.

Carlota69 03-13-2014 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10487682)
Now it is some? Perhaps you should be more careful with your language.

I said 'Some" of it is fear based, not all. Therefore, some people would act out of fear.

Donger 03-13-2014 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10487679)
So I come back to my original point. Why do you dislike gays? I'd be willing to bet the vast majority of people do so just because they were raised to believe that homosexuality is wrong or "icky".. for whatever reason.

Because it's a very primal reaction to a sexual abnormality. There's only one reason we have male and female. In some cases it may be learned or taught, but it's a very basic thing when you examine it sans emotion.

Donger 03-13-2014 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 10487690)
I said 'Some" of it is fear based, not all. Therefore, some people would act out of fear.

Right, but whenever you read or hear someone say "I find homosexuality disgusting," is your first reaction "homophobic!!!"?

Carlota69 03-13-2014 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10487686)
Right, I'm not. So, we are back to disgust.

Well, I have to work with this dude thats is so fat that he cant even wash his "junk". At least thats my guess, cuz he stinks something fierce. He absolutely disgusts me, but guess what? I have to deal with him on a daily basis. He has a right to work here and it doesnt mean he isnt able to perform his duties. We all have to deal with people we dont like, who may disgust us, or who we fear might be checking out our asses, or who eat veal and we are PETA members etc etc...

In other words, just becasue someone disgusts you doesnt mean they dont have a right to work wherever, or get married, play a sport etc.

Donger 03-13-2014 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 10487707)
Well, I have to work with this dude thats is so fat that he cant even wash his "junk". At least thats my guess, cuz he stinks something fierce. He absolutely disgusts me, but guess what? I have to deal with him on a daily basis. He has a right to work here and it doesnt mean he isnt able to perform his duties. We all have to deal with people we dont like, who may disgust us, or who we fear might be checking out our asses, or who eat veal and we are PETA members etc etc...

In other words, just becasue someone disgusts you doesnt mean they dont have a right to work wherever, or get married, play a sport etc.

So, you're a fatophobe?

loochy 03-13-2014 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10487717)
So, you're a fatophobe?

maybe a crotchstinkophobe

htismaqe 03-13-2014 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 10487707)
or who eat veal and we are PETA members etc etc...

That explains a lot. :D

Carlota69 03-13-2014 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10487722)
maybe a crotchstinkophobe

Yes, I am very much a crotchstinkaphobe. I have no problem admitting it:thumb:

Sully 03-13-2014 01:05 PM

Quote:

not necessarily

why dont you like it?

because you just don't

And if the conversation stopped with, "I think it's icky!" then you'd be right. But it very rarely does. It almost always goes to (this thread for some examples, others from the old standards),

"How will I explain the gay to my kids? (fear)
"If we 'accept' gays, who else will we have to accept? (fear)
If we allow gays to marry, it will destroy what marriage means! (fear)
"What if they look at me in the shower?" (fear)
"If we 'accept' them, I'll have to see them making out n public!" (fear)

loochy 03-13-2014 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 10487762)
And if the conversation stopped with, "I think it's icky!" then you'd be right. But it very rarely does. It almost always goes to (this thread for some examples, others from the old standards),

"How will I explain the gay to my kids? (fear)
"If we 'accept' gays, who else will we have to accept? (fear)
If we allow gays to marry, it will destroy what marriage means! (fear)
"What if they look at me in the shower?" (fear)
"If we 'accept' them, I'll have to see them making out n public!" (fear)

I only recall 3 individuals doing that.

Sully 03-13-2014 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10487764)
I only recall 3 individuals doing that.

In this thread, sure.
But the argument as a whole, as it's taken place over the past decade? I don't believe that you don't see that the whole argument (or the vast majority of it)is based on fear. Fear of what might happen to our precious society if we give the gays some respect.

ARROW2 03-13-2014 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10487679)
Well I can't compare a sociological issue to food and colors but I don't like annoying people because they're annoying me, obviously. It's pretty logical to not want to be annoyed so disliking someone that's annoying you isn't out of line.

I'd feel the same way if I were looking at a thief, rapist, or murderer. In all scenarios, there are victims of their actions.

Two gay dudes butt****ing in their home? I don't give a damn about it. It has literally no effect on my life and I know that:

-them being open about their gayness won't suddenly cause a huge spike in gayness in the rest of the population
-I won't need to explain to my children anything about them that I wouldn't have had to in the first place
-even if they were to be checking me out/send out a sexual advance toward me; it wouldn't make me gay

It is being pushed on our youth and I think that is a problem

Donger 03-13-2014 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 10487777)
In this thread, sure.
But the argument as a whole, as it's taken place over the past decade? I don't believe that you don't see that the whole argument (or the vast majority of it)is based on fear. Fear of what might happen to our precious society if we give the gays some respect.

"Some respect."

"Accept."

What do those even mean? Can you be specific?

Sully 03-13-2014 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10487787)
"Some respect."

"Accept."

What do those even mean? Can you be specific?

I don't think it's terrible relevant to what I'm actually discussing.

htismaqe 03-13-2014 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 10487777)
In this thread, sure.

Dude, "the gays" is extremely denigrating.

loochy 03-13-2014 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10487806)

yeah,

it's "teh gheyz"

Donger 03-13-2014 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 10487801)
I don't think it's terrible relevant to what I'm actually discussing.

I disagree, since you brought it up (as did ThaVirus, with "accept").

Donger 03-13-2014 01:18 PM

"These gays be gazing at my junk! Run away!!!"

Carlota69 03-13-2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10487828)
"These gays be gazing at my junk! Run away!!!"

You know, you invite that shit with a name like "Donger". Just sayin...:evil:

Donger 03-13-2014 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 10487839)
You know, you invite that shit with a name like "Donger". Just sayin...:evil:

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Carlota69 03-13-2014 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10487844)
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

:p

ThaVirus 03-13-2014 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10487780)

I know; you've stated as much in this thread.

You think the government is pushing the gay agenda on us for population control. You think homosexuality is or will destroy the family household. You're worried that, if our society accepts homosexuality as just another definition of "normal", it will become more widespread. You're worried that if children grow up seeing homosexuality in the open they'll be more likely to end up gay as well.

I'm trying to tell you that that won't be the case.

No matter how our society views homosexuality, the LBGT community will continue to make up a very small percentage of our population (less than 10% total if I'm not mistaken). Of course, environmental factors play a role, but at the end of the day you are what your biology says you are. You never made a conscious decision to be attracted to women and neither did I. Why is it so hard for you to believe that some people would be born attracted to the same sex? Once you establish that it isn't simply a choice, you realize that it's not just a lifestyle and; therefore, can't/shouldn't be changed.

Yeah, you can be homosexual and partner up with someone of the opposite sex, marry, and even have children- just like countless people have throughout history. But why should you have to do that? There's no shortage of babies being born everyday. If anything, we have too many and that is and has been a real problem. We have plenty of children that need to be adopted and a whole community that is capable of rearing a child, yet they're often shut out from the opportunity to do so or panned by critics in states that do allow same-sex couples to adopt.

.. And you're black. You don't think the amount of single, black mothers and deadbeat dads is doing more to debase the traditional family household than homosexuality? The 50+% divorce rate has nothing to do with that?

RealSNR 03-13-2014 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10487780)

Disney movies are pushed on our youth.

Piano lessons are pushed on our youth.

Broccoli is pushed on our youth.

Gay sex is hardly being pushed on young people. I know of no national PACs, interest groups, or advocacy organizations that think more young people should become homosexuals.

I don't see them selling strap-on dildos in colorful and child-like packaging the way cigarette companies try to get kids to smoke. I don't see school guidance counselors recommending gay sex as a possible career option.

If an adult tells a child that gay people deserve the same fair and equal treatment and protections that everybody else receives, that doesn't mean you can't take your child aside, explain why that man/woman is full of shit, and indoctrinate your children to believe homosexuality is evil. You've got every right to do that.

However, it's not the government's job to do that, and it's not the media's job to do that. Just like it's not their job to teach YOUR religious views to your children. That's YOUR job.

Sully 03-13-2014 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10487825)
I disagree, since you brought it up (as did ThaVirus, with "accept").

Disagreement is obviously your prerogative.

The Franchise 03-13-2014 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10487997)
Disney movies are pushed on our youth.

Piano lessons are pushed on our youth.

Broccoli is pushed on our youth.

Gay sex is hardly being pushed on young people. I know of no national PACs, interest groups, or advocacy organizations that think more young people should become homosexuals.

I don't see them selling strap-on dildos in colorful and child-like packaging the way cigarette companies try to get kids to smoke. I don't see school guidance counselors recommending gay sex as a possible career option.

If an adult tells a child that gay people deserve the same fair and equal treatment and protections that everybody else receives, that doesn't mean you can't take your child aside, explain why that man/woman is full of shit, and indoctrinate your children to believe homosexuality is evil. You've got every right to do that.

However, it's not the government's job to do that, and it's not the media's job to do that. Just like it's not their job to teach YOUR religious views to your children. That's YOUR job.

****ing this.

Sully 03-13-2014 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10487806)

I should've denoted it somehow with italics or quote marks, but it was meant sarcastically, in the tone of 'Merca, and the like.

Donger 03-13-2014 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 10488004)
Disagreement is obviously your prerogative.

Do you care to explain what you meant or not?