ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink What are you Having For Lunch (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=133696)

T-post Tom 03-28-2006 03:39 PM

Stripper rant au jus. Smoke ish spike strips on a bed of azzhat and chocolate covered twins ala mode.

SLAG 03-29-2006 12:28 PM

Minksys BBQ Chicken Calzone and a Side of Fries with an Ice Tea

asdf 03-29-2006 12:59 PM

Thai..... at the Thai House - 435 & Holmes
Mmmmmm

greg63 03-29-2006 01:03 PM

Hamburgers.

SLAG 03-29-2006 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg63
Hamburgers.

[hamburger dude]

MMM.. HAMBURGERS!!!!!!!!!

http://www.abc-kid.com/peewee/pictures/005.jpg

[/hamburger dude]

HemiEd 03-29-2006 01:23 PM

Triple Cheese Whopper, Onion Rings and Diet Coke.

journeyscarab 03-29-2006 01:26 PM

Sprint Cafe Carne Asada on rice with peppers, onions and a couple of tortillas. Diet Coke.

HemiEd 03-29-2006 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Double double. Animal style.
Fries
Large coke

In and Out Burger?

luv 03-29-2006 01:54 PM

One Pepperoni Pizza Lean Pocket.

StcChief 03-29-2006 02:21 PM

SSDwD: Turkey sandwich, Apple orange, sunflower seeds

SLAG 03-29-2006 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nm_dbf
SSDwD: Turkey sandwich, Appleorange, sunflower seeds

Where do you Find the "AppleOrange"

All the Stores around here have Apples and Oranges but No AppleOrange

StcChief 03-29-2006 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG02
Where do you Find the "AppleOrange"

All the Stores around here have Apples and Oranges but No AppleOrange

Walmart hybrid...I'll probably be dead in 10 years.
ROFL

Just Typing and merging/compiling code.....
:)

Reaper16 03-29-2006 02:33 PM

Lunch: Quiznos Meatball Sub, 2x 20oz Lipton Green Tea w/ Citrus

snacking on: leftover pizza from last night's Domino's 2x Tuesday madness

Supper: probably going to local place A&G for a Jack Daniels Porkchop.

HemiEd 03-29-2006 02:39 PM

Quote:

Yeah.

Today at lunch I went the to Maytag Store and talked to Bob. Bob wants to sell me a washer and dryer for about $1500 and deliver it to my house for free. I like Bob.

Then I went to Quizno's and got a Black Angus sub. But, talking to Bob was really the highlight of my lunch.

You can not beat Maytag! Sounds like a good lunch. They have a Quizno's down the street but I hardly ever go there. I will have to try that one.
If they had an In-n-out burger around here, I would look like the guy at the end of DODGE Ball.

greg63 03-29-2006 11:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

[hamburger dude]

MMM.. HAMBURGERS!!!!!!!!!

http://www.abc-kid.com/peewee/pictures/005.jpg

[/hamburger dude]

ROFL

Oh yeah; I'll even pay 'em tuesday for a hamburger today. :D

007 03-30-2006 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg63
ROFL

Oh yeah; I'll even pay 'em tuesday for a hamburger today. :D

Hey, he eats his burgers raw. Look at that meat grinder. ROFL

SLAG 03-30-2006 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsguru
Hey, he Beats his Meat raw. Look at that meat grinder. ROFL

I fixed it for you

greg63 03-30-2006 12:27 AM

Quote:

I fixed it for you

You've been spying on me again haven't you?

Quit stalking me you perv. :p :D

...Oh, you were talking about Wimpy.

...Never mind.

greg63 03-30-2006 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsguru
Hey, he eats his burgers raw. Look at that meat grinder. ROFL

Nah, he carries that with him incase he has to prepare his own. :D

007 03-30-2006 12:42 AM

Quote:

I fixed it for you

Thanks Slag. much better. ROFL

HemiEd 03-31-2006 12:46 PM

Quote:

Then I went to Quizno's and got a Black Angus sub.

Pretty good sandwich Brian, goes down easy.

NewChief 03-31-2006 12:50 PM

Turkey, spinach, and cheese in a whole wheat wrap.
Cup of yogurt.

BIG_DADDY 03-31-2006 12:55 PM

Two eggs for breakfast. Green Goo at 10AM. Salad at noon and a protein shake about 2:30PM.

Raiderhater 03-31-2006 12:55 PM

A couple of hot dogs with BBQ sauce.

NewChief 03-31-2006 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
Two eggs for breakfast. Green Goo at 10AM. Salad at noon and a protein shake about 2:30PM.

Grazing is the way to go. I need to get back on that kick.

greg63 03-31-2006 12:57 PM

Hamburgers; again!

Donger 03-31-2006 12:58 PM

Six corn dogs and a Coke.

greg63 03-31-2006 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger

Only six?? :D

journeyscarab 03-31-2006 01:07 PM

Two slices of 4-cheese pizza and a Diet Coke. I should be bound up by dinner time.

StcChief 03-31-2006 01:19 PM

Left over pork chop onion base gravy. Carrots, Orange and Water.

SLAG 03-31-2006 01:35 PM

2 McDonalds Fish Sammitch's Fries and tea

BIG_DADDY 03-31-2006 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief
Grazing is the way to go. I need to get back on that kick.

The building we are in now is so bassackwards. You go in the lunch room and all the guys are at the salad bar and the women are getting burgers, fries and a diet coke. Of course most of the guys here are in pretty good shape and the women are just yaks. We have a gym too, you never see any women in there either. In the two big buildings here I kid you not when I say there is only one good looking woman in the entire place and believe you me she knows it.

Grazing rules, I will never eat any other way. I was doing Wheat Grass consistanly awhile back but stopped. I definately noticed a difference after taking that for awhile in my all over energy.

luv 03-31-2006 01:43 PM

Quote:

The building we are in now is so bassackwards. You go in the lunch room and all the guys are at the salad bar and the women are getting burgers, fries and a diet coke. Of course most of the guys here are in pretty good shape and the women are just yaks. We have a gym too, you never see any women in there either. In the two big buildings here I kid you not when I say there is only one good looking woman in the entire place and believe you me she knows it.

Grazing rules, I will never eat any other way. I was doing Wheat Grass consistanly awhile back but stopped. I definately noticed a difference after taking that for awhile in my all over energy.

You don't have a whole lot of respect for any woman who isn't supermodel material do you? :p

BIG_DADDY 03-31-2006 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2rite
You don't have a whole lot of respect for any woman who isn't supermodel material do you? :p

I just find it funny to see a bunch of yaks all excited about their burgers and fries and of course diet cokes like it matters eyeing up the guys at the salad bar.

I guess you would have to be there. BTW these woman are not a little over weight. I wouldn't use little to describe them period. :p

NewChief 03-31-2006 02:02 PM

Quote:

I just find it funny to see a bunch of yaks all excited about their burgers and fries and of course diet cokes like it matters eyeing up the guys at the salad bar.

I guess you would have to be there. BTW these woman are not a little over weight. I wouldn't use little to describe them period. :p

My wife used to work as a textile expert at CTL (Consumer Testing Laboratories) who do product testing for Wal-Mart. She couldn't believe the way the people (women specifically) there ate. One of them was going on about how her doctor had told her to eat more fish to get healthier, so she was going to Long John Silver's every day ROFL

They all ate out, and ate super sized shit meals every day, all the while complaining about their weight.

BIG_DADDY 03-31-2006 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief
My wife used to work as a textile expert at CTL (Consumer Testing Laboratories) who do product testing for Wal-Mart. She couldn't believe the way the people (women specifically) there ate. One of them was going on about how her doctor had told her to eat more fish to get healthier, so she was going to Long John Silver's every day ROFL

They all ate out, and ate super sized shit meals every day, all the while complaining about their weight.

These woman are scary they are almost orgasmic about burger day. I guess that's what they replace sex with. I love food big time but it would be very hard to get me that excited about eating any food. I don't even think a free 12 course French fine dining experience with wine pairings would get me that excited.

SLAG 03-31-2006 02:16 PM

Quote:

These woman are scary they are almost orgasmic about burger day. I guess that's what they replace sex with. I love food big time but it would be very hard to get me that excited about eating any food. I don't even think a free 12 course French fine dining experience with wine pairings would get me that excited.

There is Nothing French to get me excited

HemiEd 03-31-2006 02:22 PM

I am fat and pefer the taste of Diet, as do many other overweight people I know.

luv 03-31-2006 02:31 PM

Quote:

Ah, so bigger women don't have sex either? Interesting. I'm wondering what kind of "health" and "fitness" clubs would sell burgers and fries. Seems a little odd to me. Any that I have been to sell salads, yogurt, fruit smoothies, granola, trail mix, etc.

BIG_DADDY 03-31-2006 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd
I am fat and pefer the taste of Diet, as do many other overweight people I know.

Yea well the point was a diet soda isn't going to work if your knocking down 60 grams of fat and a bunch of carbs with it.

For the record most nutritional experts will tell you diet soda is much worse than regular soda as artificial sweetners are the most acidic food on earth and make your body a breeding ground for all kinds of disease. I'm telling you that hoping you will give up soda in general all of it is really bad for you. Best of luck with your health.

BIG_DADDY 03-31-2006 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2rite
Ah, so bigger women don't have sex either? Interesting. I'm wondering what kind of "health" and "fitness" clubs would sell burgers and fries. Seems a little odd to me. Any that I have been to sell salads, yogurt, fruit smoothies, granola, trail mix, etc.

I ran health clubs my entire life until 8 years ago. I don't do that anymore dear.

HemiEd 03-31-2006 03:04 PM

Quote:

Yea well the point was a diet soda isn't going to work if your knocking down 60 grams of fat and a bunch of carbs with it.

For the record most nutritional experts will tell you diet soda is much worse than regular soda as artificial sweetners are the most acidic food on earth and make your body a breeding ground for all kinds of disease. I'm telling you that hoping you will give up soda in general all of it is really bad for you. Best of luck with your health.

Thanks for the Health wishes BD, pretty lucky so far. I think the worst part about diet soda is the asperthame (sp), it has been linked to a lot of side effects. My sister told me about it a couple years ago, and I quit for a while. I noticed less joint pain, numerous things got better.
But, Jack Daniels tastes the best with it, and I like a soda once in a while. I drink so much water it gets really boring.

keg in kc 03-31-2006 03:09 PM

I've been really bad today. Got up at 8, haven't eaten anything. Terrible for the metabolism. Guess I'll eat something while I'm thinking about it.

SLAG 03-31-2006 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
I've been really bad today. Got up at 8, haven't eaten anything. Terrible for the metabolism. Guess I'll eat something while I'm thinking about it.

by typing that didnt you have to think about it

sedated 03-31-2006 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger

Bring me four fried chickens and a Coke.

You want chicken wings or chicken legs?

Four fried chickens and a Coke.

want anything to drink with that?

A Coke.

BIG_DADDY 03-31-2006 03:27 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the Health wishes BD, pretty lucky so far. I think the worst part about diet soda is the asperthame (sp), it has been linked to a lot of side effects. My sister told me about it a couple years ago, and I quit for a while. I noticed less joint pain, numerous things got better.
But, Jack Daniels tastes the best with it, and I like a soda once in a while. I drink so much water it gets really boring.

Seriously when you do that just use regular soda. You are already going acidic with the booze you don't need to go over the top with the diet soda. It sounds like you have really cut back though which is great.

Booze is my habit of choice. It's the area I need to cut back on as it's probably the most likely thing to take me out considering I have it together in all other areas. I'm trying some new vodkas tonight. They are coming out with these vodkas made from grapes. I had Ciroc before and it is over the top awesome either in shots or over a little ice. There is a new one out called Idol which is made from Burgundy Grapes. Had a friend try it last night and he said it's so smooth you can't even taste the alchohol. I am going to sample that myself tonight with a 1964 Anniversery Padron. NICE!!!!! I will try Rox tonight too wich is made from white grapes. Should be fun. Sushi night too!!!!

HemiEd 03-31-2006 04:02 PM

Quote:

Seriously when you do that just use regular soda. You are already going acidic with the booze you don't need to go over the top with the diet soda. It sounds like you have really cut back though which is great.

Booze is my habit of choice. It's the area I need to cut back on as it's probably the most likely thing to take me out considering I have it together in all other areas. I'm trying some new vodkas tonight. They are coming out with these vodkas made from grapes. I had Ciroc before and it is over the top awesome either in shots or over a little ice. There is a new one out called Idol which is made from Burgundy Grapes. Had a friend try it last night and he said it's so smooth you can't even taste the alchohol. I am going to sample that myself tonight with a 1964 Anniversery Padron. NICE!!!!! I will try Rox tonight too wich is made from white grapes. Should be fun. Sushi night too!!!!

Sounds like you have quite a Friday night planned, wow.
You had me 'til you got to that raw fish. That is sooooo California! :p
Well maybe some other places too. I had no idea about all of those designer vodkas, I thought my bottle of "Grey goose" was pretty smooth. So a Vodka is still a Vodka when it is made from Grapes and not Potatoes? I learned something there really.

BIG_DADDY 03-31-2006 04:09 PM

Quote:

Sounds like you have quite a Friday night planned, wow.
You had me 'til you got to that raw fish. That is sooooo California! :p
Well maybe some other places too. I had no idea about all of those designer vodkas, I thought my bottle of "Grey goose" was pretty smooth. So a Vodka is still a Vodka when it is made from Grapes and not Potatoes? I learned something there really.

Actually vodka originated in Russia and was grain based. Poland I believe was the first to start with potatoe vodkas. If you can get any Ciroc or this new Idol where your at give it a try I think you will be very impressed.

We were going to go to the Giants game tonight but it keeps getting darker out there and looks like rain. March was the wettest month in the recorded history of California. I am not going all the way up there for a minor league rainfest.

HemiEd 03-31-2006 04:29 PM

Quote:

Actually vodka originated in Russia and was grain based. Poland I believe was the first to start with potatoe vodkas. If you can get any Ciroc or this new Idol where your at give it a try I think you will be very impressed.

We were going to go to the Giants game tonight but it keeps getting darker out there and looks like rain. March was the wettest month in the recorded history of California. I am not going all the way up there for a minor league rainfest.

Good friend of mine has Giants season tickets, rain or shine he is there. I went with him one time, fun place to watch a game.

I will give that Vodka a try!

Hopefully all of that rain will quit for you soon. The last few years have changed my immediate perception of California. It has gone from Earthquakes and Sunshine to Mud Slides and range fires. You sure seem to get a lot of it. I was at a tradeshow in Anaheim one time during one of those quakes, damn. This Feb my Rental car was covered in soot from the range fires. Have fun tonight!

BIG_DADDY 03-31-2006 04:33 PM

Quote:

Good friend of mine has Giants season tickets, rain or shine he is there. I went with him one time, fun place to watch a game.

I will give that Vodka a try!

Hopefully all of that rain will quit for you soon. The last few years have changed my immediate perception of California. It has gone from Earthquakes and Sunshine to Mud Slides and range fires. You sure seem to get a lot of it. I was at a tradeshow in Anaheim one time during one of those quakes, damn. This Feb my Rental car was covered in soot from the range fires. Have fun tonight!

Thanks, I'm getting out of here right now. Have a good weekend.

HemiEd 03-31-2006 04:37 PM

Quote:

Thanks, I'm getting out of here right now. Have a good weekend.

You too, BD! Oh and I would trade all of those California weather problems for this cold crap of winters we have here. :D

SLAG 04-01-2006 02:26 PM

Chinese food - Beef With Garlic Sauce , Fried Rice, Egg rolls and egg drop soup...

SLAG 04-04-2006 01:41 PM

Quote:

Chinese food - Beef With Garlic Sauce , Fried Rice, Egg rolls and egg drop soup...

KCChiefsMan 04-04-2006 02:06 PM

I'm still working on the Gumby's Big Ass that I got on Sunday

SLAG 04-07-2006 01:11 PM

2 bean and Cheese Burrito's From QT and a Arizona Black Tea

SLAG 04-13-2006 10:57 AM

9 Bagel Bites and Arizona Green Tea (With Ginsing and Honey)

ChiTown 04-13-2006 11:09 AM

I headin' upstairs from my office for a little afternoon delight and then catch an inning of the Royals Game. See ya!

:)

yunghungwell 04-13-2006 11:48 AM

3 Cajun flavored brats left over from last night's brat jones. Excellent. Cholesterol be damned!

journeyscarab 04-13-2006 11:54 AM

Ham and cheese sammich, pretzels, V8, orange, Coconut Birthday cake.

vailpass 04-13-2006 11:58 AM

Jason's Deli:
NY Yankee ( Pastrami and Corned beef on rye w/ mustard)

Bowl of Red beans, sausage, rice

Fresh Fruit

IBC Root Beer

HemiEd 04-13-2006 12:00 PM

Subway BMT and water. I guess it will make a turd.

StcChief 04-13-2006 12:23 PM

Turkey Cheese sand on wheat,
Orange, Apple, sunflower seeds.
Water

Donger 04-13-2006 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nm_dbf
Turkey Cheese sand on wheat,
Orange, Apple, sunflower seeds.
Water

You eat sand?

greg63 04-13-2006 02:18 PM

...Don't know; just got up.

SLAG 04-25-2006 11:58 AM

2 boar's head quarter pound hot dogs a piece of tippins raspberry pie and a large pibb for a grand total of 3 bucks

Donger 04-25-2006 11:59 AM

12 oz Ribeye and 64 oz of water. One Oreo.

StcChief 04-25-2006 12:25 PM

Brown Rice vegetables,
Orange,
sunflower seeds,
Water

shakesthecat 04-25-2006 02:20 PM

A leftover slab of blackened mahi mahi, and some rice pilaf.

Yummy!

wutamess 04-25-2006 02:30 PM

1 bowl of home made guacomole and chips. along with home made lemonaide.

Bowser 04-28-2006 01:44 PM

Quote:

Rubio's

shrimp burrito
beer battered fries (23 cents!!!)
large orange Fanta (don't you wanna?)

Oh, what the ****?!?!?

I hope Mer holds you down and pulls the hairs out of your balls one at a time for getting that awful crap tune seared into my skull.

Skip Towne 04-28-2006 01:52 PM

Tuna fish and noodle casserole. Mmmmmmm.

SLAG 05-16-2006 11:54 AM

Burger King Triple Texas Whopper with Fries and a Root Beer

JBucc 05-16-2006 11:56 AM

I just had three day old fried spicy chicken from Kroger. Still pretty good. I'll take this stuff over KFC any day of the week.

RaiderH8r 05-16-2006 11:58 AM

Karate Schnitzel.

Chiefs Pantalones 05-16-2006 11:59 AM

Eggs, orange juice, and a cereal bar.

StcChief 05-16-2006 12:23 PM

Turkey sandwich, Apple, sunflower seeds

chief husker 05-16-2006 12:39 PM

Three shots of vodka filtered through assorted berries.

Boozer 05-16-2006 12:46 PM

I shared a Barbary macaque with some friends.

BIG_DADDY 05-16-2006 12:49 PM

Sushi. It's called a Poki salad which is basically onion and Spicy Tuna.

Chief Henry 05-16-2006 12:56 PM

Left over Bar B-Q Iowa Chops, yes I had two of them with a glass of 1% milk.