ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Baby kidnapped from home in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250979)

BigCatDaddy 10-11-2011 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 7985852)
They aren't going to arrest the mom. The aunt said the mom thinks she's going to be arrested today, but the police department said that's nonsense.

Gotcha. I must have heard it wrong on the radio this morning. Although I wouldn't take the police department for their word on that. I'm thinking their must be more evidence pointing towards her then the public is aware of as well.

Iowanian 10-11-2011 09:11 AM

The mom is definitely acting flaky. Maybe it's just stress and she's half nuts anyway and prone to drama, maybe she has reason to believe she should be in trouble...She's the one that talked about the lie detector and now she's saying they are going to arrest her.

I wonder how much is the investigators insinuating things to try to get her to confess if she is guilty?

Deberg_1990 10-11-2011 09:17 AM

An aunt of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin said on Good Morning America this morning that she believes police are about to arrest the girl’s mother.

Ashley Irwin said in the interview that Deborah Bradley’s arrest was inevitable.

“It is what the police do, they don’t have any leads so they have to pin it on somebody,” Irwin said.

Capt. Steve Young said told The Kansas City Star that the aunt’s claim “was absolutely not true.”

“We don’t feel any pressure to accuse any body,” Young said. “We are under pressure to do what we can to find a child.”

He added that he hasn’t heard anything about a pending arrest in the case. He said is a “bit of a stretch” and “speculation” by the family that an arrest was coming soon in the case.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/11...#ixzz1aUEfM9gQ

Dayze 10-11-2011 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 7986037)
An aunt of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin said on Good Morning America this morning that she believes police are about to arrest the girl’s mother.

Ashley Irwin said in the interview that Deborah Bradley’s arrest was inevitable.

“It is what the police do, they don’t have any leads so they have to pin it on somebody,” Irwin said.

Capt. Steve Young said told The Kansas City Star that the aunt’s claim “was absolutely not true.”

We don’t feel any pressure to accuse any body,” Young said. “We are under pressure to do what we can to find a child.”

He added that he hasn’t heard anything about a pending arrest in the case. He said is a “bit of a stretch” and “speculation” by the family that an arrest was coming soon in the case.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/11...#ixzz1aUEfM9gQ

whatever you say Officer.

Coogs 10-11-2011 10:15 AM

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/11...es-arrest.html

Searching a well under a deck in the area now.

aturnis 10-11-2011 10:26 AM

I saw some hilarious footage of cops basically doing everything they could to make it look inconceivable that anyone could have come in through the window. One tried to climb up the brick and slipped and fell back to the ground. Then two others, one on all fours on the ground, and the other pretending to try to climb in the window. ****ing pathetic. Great detective work guys.

I just watched in disbelief of what I was seeing. I personally, could get my ass in that window no problem what so ever, and I have a terribly bad back at the moment. ****ing 'tards. Can't stand idiot cops.

notorious 10-11-2011 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 7986207)
I saw some hilarious footage of cops basically doing everything they could to make it look inconceivable that anyone could have come in through the window. One tried to climb up the brick and slipped and fell back to the ground. Then two others, one on all fours on the ground, and the other pretending to try to climb in the window. ****ing pathetic. Great detective work guys.

I just watched in disbelief of what I was seeing. I personally, could get my ass in that window no problem what so ever, and I have a terribly bad back at the moment. ****ing 'tards. Can't stand idiot cops.

Why don't they just do their job straight forward without any bullshit?

Titty Meat 10-11-2011 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7986023)
The mom is definitely acting flaky. Maybe it's just stress and she's half nuts anyway and prone to drama, maybe she has reason to believe she should be in trouble...She's the one that talked about the lie detector and now she's saying they are going to arrest her.

I wonder how much is the investigators insinuating things to try to get her to confess if she is guilty?

This isn't what you were saying a week ago.

Iowanian 10-11-2011 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 7986214)
This isn't what you were saying a week ago.

You're right.
A week ago there wasn't a report this morning that the Mother may be arrested, nor was there a report by the mother suggesting she had failed a lie detector test.

now, since the above post, I see it was the aunt and the aunt has said that she didn't mean that and that she had not chosen her words carefully and what she meant was that when the police aren't making progress they tend to circle back to the family.

I still don't believe the mother or father had anything to do with it.

Lzen 10-11-2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7986778)

I don't know what to think of any of this. I still don't believe there is enough evidence (what has been made public) to say if the parents were involved or are innocent.

Iowanian 10-11-2011 01:30 PM

Maybe I just don't want to believe that a mother can hurt their own young child....even though we know it's sometimes the case.

raybec 4 10-11-2011 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 7986910)
I don't know what to think of any of this. I still don't believe there is enough evidence (what has been made public) to say if the parents were involved or are innocent.

Evidence? Who needs evidence?

Coogs 10-11-2011 01:58 PM

The search of the well under the deck a few blocks away turned up nothing... which is a good thing IMO.

BigChiefFan 10-11-2011 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 7987018)
The search of the well under the deck a few blocks away turned up nothing... which is a good thing IMO.

I don't understand why they checked that anyway. Didn't they have to remove some of the deck to access the well? If so, how could the kid have gotten in there in the first place?

Rooster 10-11-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 7987198)
I don't understand why they checked that anyway. Didn't they have to remove some of the deck to access the well? If so, how could the kid have gotten in there in the first place?

Killed and dumped I would assume.

Demonpenz 10-11-2011 02:41 PM

I don't know why they just don't search the shallow grave first that's where they ALWAYS are. / Norm Mccdonald

BigChiefFan 10-11-2011 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooster (Post 7987208)
Killed and dumped I would assume.

Yes, that's the only reason, IMO, which means they must have something that leads them to believe the parents may have done it.

Rooster 10-11-2011 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 7987217)
Yes, that's the only reason, IMO, which means they must have something that leads them to believe the parents may have done it.

Perhaps or they are just covering all of the bases. Don't know. The whole thing is ****ed up.

threebag 10-11-2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 7986920)
Evidence? Who needs evidence?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...i3s92Kc7bfUKRw

Radar Chief 10-11-2011 03:08 PM

Quote:

If the mother or father had anything to do with it they deserve an Oscar for the performance they’ve put on.

Farzin 10-11-2011 09:13 PM

Family has hired a private investigator.

A friend of mine brought up a good point: The baby was sick at the time she was kidnapped. Assuming they took her to the hospital, could there have been someone at the hospital who saw this baby and was interested? Perhaps they did something in the hospital to attain information, such as the address, and eventually kidnapped the baby.

I'm not sure if this was brought up in this thread. I imagine doctors do a good job of keeping things confidential. But with little to no leads, I guess that could be a possibility. Maybe someone in the doctor's office wasn't careful with the clipboard and let it get away.

I haven't followed the story lately, so it could have already been brought up, but that is something brought to my attention and thought it was a good point.

Stewie 10-12-2011 07:34 AM

The private investigator is "Wild Bill" Stanton. A former New York City Police Officer and well-known PI. He was on TV this morning and looks like a soldier of fortune. He's not being paid by the family and he won't reveal who is paying him to investigate.

Demonpenz 10-12-2011 08:17 AM

This is going to be the balloon boy story of 2011

Huffmeister 10-12-2011 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 7988352)
The private investigator is "Wild Bill" Stanton. A former New York City Police Officer and well-known PI. He was on TV this morning and looks like a soldier of fortune. He's not being paid by the family and he won't reveal who is paying him to investigate.

I heard on the news this morning (either Fox 4 or KMBC) that he's supposedly going to reveal who hired him sometime tomorrow. This is really turning into a three ring circus.

cookster50 10-12-2011 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huffmeister (Post 7988609)
I heard on the news this morning (either Fox 4 or KMBC) that he's supposedly going to reveal who hired him sometime tomorrow. This is really turning into a three ring circus.

Probably going to be a reality show or something craptastic like that.

BigCatDaddy 10-12-2011 10:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 7988352)

Soldier of fortune eh?

Stewie 10-12-2011 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huffmeister (Post 7988609)

He's worked as an "expert" for both ABC and NBC from what I've read. I wonder if one of them is paying him? I'm sure his fees are several hundred dollars per day, so it must be someone with cash to spend.

Huffmeister 10-12-2011 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 7988807)
He's worked as an "expert" for both ABC and NBC from what I've read. I wonder if one of them is paying him? I'm sure his fees are several hundred dollars per day, so it must be someone with cash to spend.

Maybe it was part of the 'exclusive' deal the family made with ABC News.

Ming the Merciless 10-12-2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 7988807)

LOL

Per day?

Try hour.

blaise 10-12-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookster50 (Post 7988657)

Nancy Grace.

ToxSocks 10-12-2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookster50 (Post 7988657)

If that were the case they should hire Steven "Law Man" Seagal.

Now THAT would be awesome.

Titty Meat 10-12-2011 01:21 PM

Maybe after he helps these people he can then help OJ find the real killer.

Dayze 10-12-2011 01:23 PM

they need to hire Gene Parmesan. Proven track record.

Demonpenz 10-12-2011 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 7989221)
they need to hire Gene Parmesan. Proven track record.

We tried to hire him. Found him too cheesy.

Coogs 10-12-2011 01:43 PM

The KC Star report they are searching another wooded area 1/2 mile from the home that has not been searched before.

And Yahoo has this article, which I found interesting...

Missing Baby Lisa Irwin -- Inconsistencies Piling Up

.By Carol Bengle Gilbert | Yahoo! Contributor Network – 1 hr 29 mins ago...

The tide of public opinion is turning further against the parents of missing Kansas City, Mo., baby Lisa Irwin. Those parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, say Bradley put the baby to bed at 10:30 p.m. last Monday and Irwin discovered her missing from her crib when he returned from work about 4 a.m. Tuesday. As the investigation into 11-month-old Lisa's disappearance continues into a second week, the inconsistencies in the parents' accounts of what happened are piling up and casting suspicion their way.

* The Irwins have a black lab as a pet who was on the porch on the night Lisa was reported missing. Bradley denied the dog barked that night. But she acknowledged in an interview the dog would have barked if there had been noise, if something out of the ordinary had happened or if there was someone she didn't know present. With dogs tending to be protective, the absence of barking casts doubt on the claim a stranger broke into the Irwin home.

* The last time Bradley saw Lisa was when she put her to bed at 10:30 p.m., she says. "I just changed her, you know, put fresh clothes on her, and get her ready for bed." Yet the baby disappeared while wearing purple shorts and a purple top with white kittens on it. Why would Bradley have changed a baby who was going to bed for the night into shorts and a shirt rather than pajamas?

* In another interview, Bradley said Lisa went to bed first and the boys later; the boys are 6 and 8 and it was a school night. Yet the boys went to bed subsequent to 10:30 p.m.?

* Police asked the Irwins to make a list of anyone who could have been responsible for Lisa's disappearance. When asked in an interview by Judge Jeanine Pirro, "How did you pick these names," Jeremy Irwin answered, "Anybody. People who have been in the house. People that have had miscarriages lately. People who got divorces, cheating on their husb- (he stopped himself; his wife shook her head "no"). Irwin's mention of people getting divorces and cheating on their husbands has no logical nexus with a baby kidnapping and raises eyebrows.

* Lisa Irwin went to bed with a cold and cough. Bradley claims to have slept in her own room with another child and a stray cat in her bed, her bedroom door shut. This is an unusual choice for a mother with a sick baby. In an interview Sunday, Bradley says she had a baby monitor operating that night. Yet she, like the dog, heard nothing when a stranger allegedly entered her baby's bedroom and removed her baby.

* Irwin and Bradley suggested a window in an adjacent room as a point of entry, saying the screen had been tampered with. A police re-enactment showed the window to be an unlikely -- almost impossible -- point of quiet entry. It's hard to access and the screen was not fully removed, tying the intruder theory to the improbable scenario that a kidnapper took time to put the screen back in the window after entering the house. Who tampered with the screen and why?

* The couple claims an intruder took their three cellphones at the same time as taking the baby, delaying their call to 911. Yet they admitted to Judge Jeanine that Jeremy had a functioning work phone he ultimately used to call 911

http://news.yahoo.com/missing-baby-l...174800193.html

The Franchise 10-12-2011 01:47 PM

It's not looking good for them.

blaise 10-12-2011 01:50 PM

Just on one of those points. A baby's shorts and top could be pajamas. It's not like there's a lot of difference between a baby outfit and pajamas.

ToxSocks 10-12-2011 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 7989262)
The KC Star report they are searching another wooded area 1/2 mile from the home that has not been searched before.

And Yahoo has this article, which I found interesting...

Missing Baby Lisa Irwin -- Inconsistencies Piling Up

And here we go...

The Franchise 10-12-2011 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 7989275)
Just on one of those points. A baby's shorts and top could be pajamas. It's not like there's a lot of difference between a baby outfit and pajamas.

Ehhh.....it depends. I would agree if the kid wasn't sick. But if one of my daughters is sick....she's not going to bed in shorts and a top.

Stewie 10-12-2011 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 7989275)

Yeah, I don't see a problem with putting a child to bed with what she described. The other points are out of sync.

Chiefnj2 10-12-2011 01:55 PM

"The Irwins have a black lab as a pet ..."

As opposed to those people who have a black lab as a personal assistant and dance partner.

blaise 10-12-2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7989288)
Ehhh.....it depends. I would agree if the kid wasn't sick. But if one of my daughters is sick....she's not going to bed in shorts and a top.

Depends how hot it is and if you have AC, I guess. I'm just saying, cotton shorts and a cotton T-shirt are about as comfortable sleepwear as you can have.
Still, the whole scenario seems a bit shady.

Iowanian 10-12-2011 02:01 PM

I don't know what to think about some of the things, but the shorts-shirt thing isn't that difficult to explain.

I put my boy into a new diaper, a pair of shorts and a themed shirt last night before combing his hair and putting him to bed. Those shorts and that shirt are warm weather pajamas. My 3 year old rotates between thin cloth pants-tops, shorts-shirt PJs or a night gown in warm weather and footies in cold.

It's been warm, so that isn't so unthinkable to me that she changed the kid into that outfit. It's not like they said she changed the baby into carharts and redwing work boots before bed.

The Franchise 10-12-2011 02:03 PM

I guess I just wouldn't put my daughter into shorts and a shirt if she's sick.

Iowanian 10-12-2011 02:07 PM

I wouldn't but what is "sick"?

Is it fall allergies and they have a stuffy nose? A cold? Do they have a fever? Is it a runny nose and cough because they are teething? ear infection? strep?

When my kids are sick, as in more than a sniffle or teething issues, they're probably going to have some vicks on their chest and a humidifier in the room, running also. Did this child have that?

....but the article says she had a stray cat in her room with her? Who(sane person) brings a stray cat into their room/house and lets it sleep with them?

Coogs 10-12-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7989313)
I don't know what to think about some of the things, but the shorts-shirt thing isn't that difficult to explain.

The two kids being up at 10:30 isn't necessarily a huge issue in this ordeal to me either.

But some of the other items... the dog and replacing the screen specifically... raise some eyebrows.

Hays 10-12-2011 02:09 PM

Starting to look bad for the mom

Stewie 10-12-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7989332)
Who(sane person) brings a stray cat into their room/house and lets it sleep with them?

http://img.maniadb.com/images/artist/118/118334.jpg

Old Dog 10-12-2011 02:11 PM

I guess I hadn't read that the screen had been tampered with. I just assumed that it had been removed completely. That is much more fishy than their choice of sleepwear.

jiveturkey 10-12-2011 02:11 PM

I remember seeing on the news this morning that there's security footage of the mom with a "strange" man at a local grocery store buying box wine and baby food the afternoon of the disappearance.

Stewie 10-12-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiveturkey (Post 7989349)
I remember seeing on the news this morning that there's security footage of the mom with a "strange" man at a local grocery store buying box wine and baby food the afternoon of the disappearance.

I heard this on the radio yesterday, but I'm not sure where that story came from.

Chiefnj2 10-12-2011 02:14 PM

There have been reporters at or near the house 24-7. For anyone in the area who has seen a lot of the news stories, did you ever see or hear the dog in the background?

Dartgod 10-12-2011 02:14 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

Coogs 10-12-2011 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 7989350)
I heard this on the radio yesterday, but I'm not sure where that story came from.

Here is a link to NBC 41...

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...-disappearance

tomahawk kid 10-12-2011 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiveturkey (Post 7989349)

Meaning she bought baby food subsequent to reporting the child missing?

OmahaChief 10-12-2011 02:27 PM

The tide of public opinion is turning further against the parents of missing Kansas City, Mo., baby Lisa Irwin. Those parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, say Bradley put the baby to bed at 10:30 p.m. last Monday and Irwin discovered her missing from her crib when he returned from work about 4 a.m. Tuesday. As the investigation into 11-month-old Lisa's disappearance continues into a second week, the inconsistencies in the parents' accounts of what happened are piling up and casting suspicion their way.

* The last time Bradley saw Lisa was when she put her to bed at 10:30 p.m., she says. "I just changed her, you know, put fresh clothes on her, and get her ready for bed." Yet the baby disappeared while wearing purple shorts and a purple top with white kittens on it. Why would Bradley have changed a baby who was going to bed for the night into shorts and a shirt rather than pajamas?

Becuase all of the pajamas were dirty and the baby had peed through the one pair that were clean so the mother put the next best thing on her. I had ad to do this myself with my son.

* Police asked the Irwins to make a list of anyone who could have been responsible for Lisa's disappearance. When asked in an interview by Judge Jeanine Pirro, "How did you pick these names," Jeremy Irwin answered, "Anybody. People who have been in the house. People that have had miscarriages lately. People who got divorces, cheating on their husb- (he stopped himself; his wife shook her head "no"). Irwin's mention of people getting divorces and cheating on their husbands has no logical nexus with a baby kidnapping and raises eyebrows.

The logical nexus might be that the reason the wife was cheating on her husband is that he did not want kids or could not have kids so the wife in frustration was looking for someone else that filled that need. Same can be said for divorce, guy did not want kids...women did so they divorce. A frustrated women could have wanted to take Lisa Iriwn if she was unable to have her own kid.

* Lisa Irwin went to bed with a cold and cough. Bradley claims to have slept in her own room with another child and a stray cat in her bed, her bedroom door shut. This is an unusual choice for a mother with a sick baby. In an interview Sunday, Bradley says she had a baby monitor operating that night. Yet she, like the dog, heard nothing when a stranger allegedly entered her baby's bedroom and removed her baby.

Did the mother take any medication to help her with her cough that might have caused her to sleep a little harder than she would regularly? Was the TV on in her room that might have masked any other sounds?

Those are just a few questions or holes in that article in my opinion. I could not quickly come up with excuses for the other bulleted items in the story. There are just too many questions to make judgement from afar.

jiveturkey 10-12-2011 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomahawk kid (Post 7989388)
Meaning she bought baby food subsequent to reporting the child missing?

Correct. They were more concerned with the "unidentified" dude that was with her.

tomahawk kid 10-12-2011 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiveturkey (Post 7989441)
Correct. They were more concerned with the "unidentified" dude that was with her.

VERY interesting.

Hadn't seen that little piece of info.

tooge 10-12-2011 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 7989296)

As opposed to those people who have a black lab as a personal assistant and dance partner.

Point 1: everyone knows how many people have black labs. It's a very common dog. The girl had blonde hair. Why not a yellow lab?

Point 2: the parents have different last names. Two last names, but THREE cellphones?

Point 3: The girl had a cold, and yet, mom slept with a cat? Cat scratch fever anyone?

this cases is CLOSED!

Iowanian 10-12-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 7989338)
The two kids being up at 10:30 isn't necessarily a huge issue in this ordeal to me either.

But some of the other items... the dog and replacing the screen specifically... raise some eyebrows.

My baby is in bed by 7:45 and my oldest 2 by 8pm 95% of the time. Unless it's a wedding or something odd they'll never be up at 10pm. That said, lots of people have babies in stores at 11pm and kids that don't go to bed at a time I'd deem reasonable and responsible for a well rested child ready to be educated. I'm not the parent of those kids though, so Its not my place to judge them on that. If their kids function fine on less sleep, good for them. mine don't.

The dog issue is suspicious. I really hope this doesn't turn out to be another case of a shithead parent offing their own child. The parent in me just can't fathom that.

the story is bogus or the person was someone the dog knew well enough to not think it was strange.

dirk digler 10-12-2011 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7986915)
Maybe I just don't want to believe that a mother can hurt their own young child....even though we know it's sometimes the case.

Why? It happens all the time. I would be shocked if it WASN'T one of the parents.

mikeyis4dcats. 10-12-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 7989296)

HEY! You leave me out of this asshole!

Iowanian 10-12-2011 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 7989503)
Why? It happens all the time. I would be shocked if it WASN'T one of the parents.

I know it does.

Chiefnj2 10-12-2011 03:13 PM

"Irwin said he immediately knew something was wrong when he returned home from work about 4 a.m. Tuesday. He checked on their other children, 6-year-old and 8-year-old boys, then went to Lisa's room and discovered her gone."

If one of the boys was sleeping with the mom how did he check on him first? Wouldn't he have discovered one of the boys missing first?

Stewie 10-12-2011 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 7989566)
"Irwin said he immediately knew something was wrong when he returned home from work about 4 a.m. Tuesday. He checked on their other children, 6-year-old and 8-year-old boys, then went to Lisa's room and discovered her gone."

If one of the boys was sleeping with the mom how did he check on him first? Wouldn't he have discovered one of the boys missing first?

Their whole story stinks of rotting cabbage. They just had the PI on TV and he said he shouldn't be the focus, but he will now be the front man for the family. He has no access to KCPD information, so he's starting from scratch. I guess he'll wander around the yard and neighborhood looking for Lisa. :rolleyes:

stonedstooge 10-12-2011 03:35 PM

I don't even know if the PI can do that. Had another PI on the news at noon challenging him that he wasn't certificated for the state of Missouri. Never saw Rockford need proper credentials in another state

mikeyis4dcats. 10-12-2011 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 7989662)
I don't even know if the PI can do that. Had another PI on the news at noon challenging him that he wasn't certificated for the state of Missouri. Never saw Rockford need proper credentials in another state

Most states require a license. This also got Dog The Bounty Hunter in trouble....

evenfall 10-12-2011 03:40 PM

At this point, I wonder if the mom did it and the dad really is in the dark.

Stewie 10-12-2011 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenfall (Post 7989687)

I agree. She's had three kids by three different fathers, so it's all about her. The odd thing is that the family only allows national media and now they agree to the celebrity PI. She's an attention whore, no doubt.

Titty Meat 10-12-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

You're right.
A week ago there wasn't a report this morning that the Mother may be arrested, nor was there a report by the mother suggesting she had failed a lie detector test.

now, since the above post, I see it was the aunt and the aunt has said that she didn't mean that and that she had not chosen her words carefully and what she meant was that when the police aren't making progress they tend to circle back to the family.

I believe they had something to do with it after that phoney press confrence where she fake cried.

durtyrute 10-12-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenfall (Post 7989687)

Say that happened, and he finds out and in a fit of rage, kills her. Does he get life?

notorious 10-12-2011 03:50 PM

She has shown bad judgment in the past on snap decisions. This looks to be another one.

Stewie 10-12-2011 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 7989720)
Say that happened, and he finds out and in a fit of rage, kills her. Does he get life?

That reminds me. There was a book written years ago about a wrongly convicted man that was later exonerated. He fulfilled his prison sentence and it was found out later that he was innocent. The question is, can he kill someone for free?

durtyrute 10-12-2011 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 7989732)
That reminds me. There was a book written years ago about a wrongly convicted man that was later exonerated. He fulfilled his prison sentence and it was found out later that he was innocent. The question is, can he kill someone for free?

A real get out of jail free card

Stewie 10-12-2011 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 7989741)
A real get out of jail free card

Sort of. It's a reversal on the "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime!"

In the story's scenario it's, "I did the time, now I'll do the crime!"

Epic Fail 007 10-12-2011 04:10 PM

was not kidnapped the parents did something to her,just using this to cover it up,just watch

Stewie 10-12-2011 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric007 (Post 7989793)
was not kidnapped the parents did something to her,just using this to cover it up,just watch

Thanks. We had no idea.

kstater 10-12-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric007 (Post 7989793)

Really going out on a limb here are we?

Epic Fail 007 10-12-2011 04:13 PM

this sounds bad but i think think the parents sold the baby

stonedstooge 10-12-2011 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric007 (Post 7989802)
this sounds bad but i think think the parents sold the baby

Are you a parent? Dads don't sell their little girls