ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Music I banned Taylor Swift today (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262434)

Frosty 10-23-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9043046)
Personally I can't stand the guy other than a handful of early songs. He can stay in Vegas imo.

Yeah - this! I like most of his first album but nothing after that.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9043072)
Yeah - this! I like most of his first album but nothing after that.

Exactly the way I feel. Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old) is great song imo, Not Counting You, Unanswered Prayers, If Tomorrow Never Comes is sappy but good enough, The Dance... same thing. Of his later stuff I like Beaches Of Cheyenne and Standing Outside The Fire. That's about it.

Deberg_1990 10-23-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9043102)
Exactly the way I feel. Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old) is great song imo, Not Counting You, Unanswered Prayers, If Tomorrow Never Comes is sappy but good enough, The Dance... same thing. Of his later stuff I like Beaches Of Cheyenne and Standing Outside The Fire. That's about it.

I liked most of his stuff…ironically, he was another pop crossover guy. Billy Joel covers, KISS, Chris Gaines….ROFL

wil75 10-23-2012 01:34 PM

:clap:

Thank you.

I will never ever listen to that whole song, I will change stations every time I hear it.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wil75 (Post 9043157)
:clap:

Thank you.

I will never ever listen to that whole song, I will change stations every time I hear it.

You won't have to worry about that on two stations I know of.

:D

Reerun_KC 10-23-2012 03:09 PM

DJF, I guess you are not a fan of Jason Aldeans new album?

Also what is the deal with Eric Church? Dear ****ing God man, that guy blows yet everyone in the ****ing nation plays his shit...

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9043138)
I liked most of his stuff…ironically, he was another pop crossover guy. Billy Joel covers, KISS, Chris Gaines….ROFL

He started out very country but then like so many went in a different direction. That made him the biggest artist in the world for a while though so who's to say it was wrong to do.

Funny you mention KISS. They're one of my favorite bands of all time (and one of the few I love just from a pure fun and enjoyment standpoint) and I've had "discussions" with Garth fans (back when he was at his high point) about their influence on his shows. They loved the antics and the bombastic nature of a Garth show but would never be caught dead enjoying a band like KISS. When you show them where he got a lot of that stuff and was eager to admit it they usually just had a long "ohhhhhh" moment haha.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9043411)
DJF, I guess you are not a fan of Jason Aldeans new album?

Also what is the deal with Eric Church? Dear ****ing God man, that guy blows yet everyone in the ****ing nation plays his shit...

I'm not a big Aldean fan at all. I like a few songs though and those I like really well. Laughed Until We Cried, The Truth, Fly Over States is kind of cool to me. Other than those I'd rather just listen to a favorite rock band than hear his brand of rock country. JMO though, he's huge and getting bigger all the time. I think he has an Entertainer of the Year award in his future. His style is the hot thing now.

Eric Church is Jason Aldean light to me. Eric is a real prick though so we'll see if he burns bridges as he goes. He's definately on the rise.

Reerun_KC 10-23-2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9043424)
I'm not a big Aldean fan at all. I like a few songs though and those I like really well. Laughed Until We Cried, The Truth, Fly Over States is kind of cool to me. Other than those I'd rather just listen to a favorite rock band than hear his brand of rock country. JMO though, he's huge and getting bigger all the time. I think he has an Entertainer of the Year award in his future. His style is the hot thing now.

Eric Church is Jason Aldean light to me. Eric is a real prick though so we'll see if he burns bridges as he goes. He's definately on the rise.

His music is atrocious... Beyound suck...

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9043459)
His music is atrocious... Beyound suck...

I mostly agree but as we both know good and popular have nothing in common heh.

Are you old enough to remember the days of real "outlaw country?" Waylon, Willie, Kristofferson, Cash, David Allen Coe, Leon Russell, Hank Jr's heyday, Merle, Billy Joe Shaver etc.? It seems to me... and this is just me talking... that there is kind of a new outlaw movement going on with a more raw sound and lyric and guys like Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Brantley Gilbert, Shooter Jennings, are kind of leading that group. The main difference IMO about it now is that it's staged instead of growing out of any real rebellion. It IS the cool style rather than being an alternative... which is fine if you like it... but it doesn't strike me as real or quality very often.

Does that makes any sense at all?

T-post Tom 10-23-2012 03:52 PM

Herbert Ruggles Tarlek Jr. would hit it.

Titty Meat 10-23-2012 03:53 PM

Do you play that Nelly & Tim McGraw song?

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9043505)
Do you play that Nelly & Tim McGraw song?

No. It was a pop hit, not a country hit.

WV 10-23-2012 03:59 PM

My kids (5 & 7) like the song, but it's anti country IMO. I'm a music lover, but what Taylor Swift and her like are doing to Country music is atrocious.
I think there were a lot of old timers rolling over in their graves when Darius freaking Rucker was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9043513)
My kids (5 & 7) like the song, but it's anti country IMO. I'm a music lover, but what Taylor Swift and her like are doing to Country music is atrocious.
I think there were a lot of old timers rolling over in their graves when Darius freaking Rucker was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry.

Darius Rucker has been doing some of the most "country" country you'll hear over the last few years... but it was too early for that.

Maybe they needed to satisfy EEO. (not meant to sound racist heh)

WV 10-23-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9043515)
Darius Rucker has been doing some of the most "country" country you'll hear over the last few years... but it was too early for that.

That is my point, when it has come to actually considering Darius Rucker "country" it is a sad state of affairs. There isn't much true country left IMO, but I'll concede that by Taylor Swift standards Hootie is at least Country lite.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9043522)
That is my point, when it has come to actually considering Darius Rucker "country" it is a sad state of affairs. There isn't much true country left IMO, but I'll concede that by Taylor Swift standards Hootie is at least Country lite.

Ah OK I gotcha now... my misunderstanding.

ChiefsCountry 10-23-2012 04:06 PM

Hate to say what you guys think of my favorite on country radio - Keith Urban.

WV 10-23-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9043530)

I didn't know you were a chick.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9043530)

Keith is one of the most talented song writers and guitar players out there. I like a LOT of his stuff. Some gets a little bubble gum now and then but Urban is more than just a pretty face. Dude has a great understated talent.

displacedinMN 10-23-2012 04:11 PM

Country is the new rock

rap is spelled with a silent C

Pasta Little Brioni 10-23-2012 04:11 PM

Replace n number 2 with a g and this thread has burst.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 9043546)
Country is the new rock

Q heh although I'd say new pop. Rock is still strong on it's own.

WV 10-23-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9043539)
Keith is one of the most talented song writers and guitar players out there. I like a LOT of his stuff. Some gets a little bubble gum now and then but Urban is more than just a pretty face. Dude has a great understated talent.

Have to respect his talent, but I didn't realize you were a chick either. :)

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9043550)
Have to respect his talent, but I didn't realize you were a chick either. :)

You've missed a lot of my posts it seems then. I like a lot of "sensitive" music. I can tend to be a bit of a girl at times lol.

WV 10-23-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9043556)
You've missed a lot of my posts it seems then. I like a lot of "sensitive" music. I can tend to be a bit of a girl at times lol.

Just giving you some shit....I like some rather "un-masculine" music (ie. Toad the wet sproket) as well, but Keith Urban just strikes me as especially girly music for some reason.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9043565)
Just giving you some shit....I like some rather "un-masculine" music (ie. Toad the wet sproket) as well, but Keith Urban just strikes me as especially girly music for some reason.

I know you were giving me shit... all good. Keith does a lot of music the ladies like yes. There IS actually real talent there though fwiw... and dude can play.

I have 2 Toad The Wet Sprocket cd's. Always loved them. Besides it's among the best band names ever.

Shogun 10-23-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 9043546)
Country is the new rock

umad bro?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Pih00OkKWgg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reaper16 10-23-2012 04:30 PM

Taylor Swift herself would agree that her new album isn't a country album. She worked with Max Martin (famed Swedish pop music producer) for Christ's sake.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9043587)
Taylor Swift herself would agree that her new album isn't a country album. She worked with Max Martin (famed Swedish pop music producer) for Christ's sake.

True, however "the song" was released to country radio and in fact went to #16 on the mediabase country chart. Her new one "Begin Again" is more country. A little steel guitar even.

displacedinMN 10-23-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9043579)
umad bro?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Pih00OkKWgg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No, just not my thing. Neither is the new country.

Would rather listen to the Statler Brothers over any country music today.

Shogun 10-23-2012 04:35 PM

Why don't you play this instead of taylor? get the kids minds moving!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8vZzFwR4rVE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9043599)
Why don't you play this instead of taylor? get the kids minds moving!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8vZzFwR4rVE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Heh. You don't want the real answer. It'd be all tl;dr.

Shogun 10-23-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9043603)
Heh. You don't want the real answer. It'd be all tl;dr.

I would read it

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9043610)
I would read it

Short version. I do commercial radio for a living. I love it and I believe I'm pretty good at it but I'm not trying to fool anyone into thinking commercial radio is for the top minds of our time. It's meant to be a release for the masses so that's what it is. There's some good music and a lot of bad. The really quality stuff, like Curtis Mayfield, doesn't attract a large audience which in turn doesn't sell advertising which in turn doesn't keep us in business. That's the long and the short of it. It is what it is. Thank God we all have the option to listen to what we want that isn't on the radio. That's my personal saving grace.

WV 10-23-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9043578)
I know you were giving me shit... all good. Keith does a lot of music the ladies like yes. There IS actually real talent there though fwiw... and dude can play.

I have 2 Toad The Wet Sprocket cd's. Always loved them. Besides it's among the best band names ever.

He is a phenomenal guitar player, I work with several ladies that really attest to his shows being some of the best out there. He is a talented musician and a heck of an entertainer.

And yes Toad is a great name.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9043636)
He is a phenomenal guitar player, I work with several ladies that really attest to his shows being some of the best out there. He is a talented musician and a heck of an entertainer.

And yes Toad is a great name.

Toad The Wet Sprocket... a charactor in a story I believe?

WV 10-23-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9043638)
Toad The Wet Sprocket... a charactor in a story I believe?

This is all I could find.

Trivia:Band members are: Dean Dinning, Randy Guss, Todd Nichols and Glen Phillips. They named themselves 'Toad the Wet Sprocket' after a Monty Python sketch.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9043645)
This is all I could find.

Trivia:Band members are: Dean Dinning, Randy Guss, Todd Nichols and Glen Phillips. They named themselves 'Toad the Wet Sprocket' after a Monty Python sketch.

God I should have known that being a Monty Python fan.

:facepalm:

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 05:57 PM

Watching GAC Countdown. "The song" by Taylor is #1 tonight.

Faith lost.

"Bob" Dobbs 10-23-2012 06:01 PM

I was on it for a week or two, but dropped it and added "Begin Again" to replace it on my Country station. It's doing VERYwell on my Hot AC though.

Edited to clarify.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 9043759)
I was on it for a week or two, but dropped it and added "Begin Again" to replace it. It's doing well on my Hot AC though.

Well it fits there. Don't get me wrong I'd play it if our listeners wanted to hear it. They're in charge in the end no matter how bad their taste is. Luckily I played it once to test it and they revolted massively lol.

(and Taylors tv commercial for "Red" comes on as I post)

"Bob" Dobbs 10-23-2012 06:07 PM

LOL Edited my post. I meant on my country station. No real negatives but no real positives either. Tests real well on the HAC.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 9043766)
LOL Edited my post. I meant on my country station. No real negatives but no real positives either. Tests real well on the HAC.

I saw your edit... I got it anyway. We both live in the midwest and I'm guessing you might have a lot of the same experiences as me in that listeners aren't generally THAT reactive to any song good or bad. Certainly more for the good than the bad when they do react over something because when they love it they'll request it 8 times a day. This song was easily the strongest bad reaction I've ever gotten. Almost violent lol.

"Bob" Dobbs 10-23-2012 06:15 PM

Oddly the strongest positive reaction song I've seen on the format tests HORRIBLY. Red Solo Cup. People either LOVED it or coudn't ****ing stand it. There was no in between.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 9043775)
Oddly the strongest positive reaction song I've seen on the format tests HORRIBLY. Red Solo Cup. People either LOVED it or coudn't ****ing stand it. There was no in between.

Yeah that's one of those songs. You can't play it enough for some people and if you ever play it again others will burn down the building. Turning off the radio is much easier.

"Bob" Dobbs 10-23-2012 06:20 PM

I still get calls for it. Stuck it in power gold till the calls go away... then the song will go away too.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 9043787)
I still get calls for it. Stuck it in power gold till the calls go away... then the song will go away too.

Pretty much the same here but in my power recurrents. Since it top ten'd I thought I may keep it around for the couple times a week play in secondary recurrents. IDK yet. You think it's a request only once phones stop? Serious question. I like getting the input of other programmers.

"Bob" Dobbs 10-23-2012 06:38 PM

Yeah leave it in the library... morning show only maybe, but I wouldn't schedule it anymore. Secondary gold in a drop position tightly dayparted.

"Bob" Dobbs 10-23-2012 06:40 PM

Just because it top 10'ed, doesn't mean it deserves play today.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 9043830)
Yeah leave it in the library... morning show only maybe, but I wouldn't schedule it anymore. Secondary gold in a drop position tightly dayparted.

Let's use more radio lingo that people don't understand.

I like it to post up on it with a short ramp walker then segue into a fun image positioner and into a new impact heavy... upbeat of course.

"Bob" Dobbs 10-23-2012 06:43 PM

LMAO

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 9043835)
Just because it top 10'ed, doesn't mean it deserves play today.

Yeah I know. It's just not "old" yet and kind of kicked off Toby's year of the beer. Red Solo Cup, Beers Ago, I Like Girls That Drink Beer. I mean he's all themed out.

"Bob" Dobbs 10-23-2012 06:49 PM

I never played it as a recurrent. I rested it for a cpl three months and dropped it back into gold. Problem was it got so burned.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 9043865)
I never played it as a recurrent. I rested it for a cpl three months and dropped it back into gold. Problem was it got so burned.

I used to do that (resting) when I was programming CHR and I liked it. I haven't done it with country because rotations just aren't as tight (for me at least.) I know everyone does it their way which is cool. That's why I like getting input from people like yourself. There's no absolute only way to rotate music but it's a constant struggle so any of your opinions are welcome. There's other things I want to ask you too just for that reason.

"Bob" Dobbs 10-23-2012 06:58 PM

I hear ya. I don't know country as well musically, so I just treat it as a CHR with steel guitar and I go somewhat deeper in gold than I would for other formats. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 9043897)
I hear ya. I don't know country as well musically, so I just treat it as a CHR with steel guitar and I go somewhat deeper in gold than I would for other formats. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Will do. We've bored any lurkers to tears here anyway.

"Bob" Dobbs 10-23-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9043903)
Will do. We've bored any lurkers to tears here anyway.

We could always discuss poop.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 9043905)
We could always discuss poop.

Whatever we discuss blame DeBerg for bumping this thread. DeBerg ruins everything.

WV 10-23-2012 07:35 PM

^This is why I listen to XM. Damn mouthy DJ's! :)

ChiefsCountry 10-23-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9043840)
Let's use more radio lingo that people don't understand.

I like it to post up on it with a short ramp walker then segue into a fun image positioner and into a new impact heavy... upbeat of course.

I know what ramps and image positioners are. :)

ChiefsCountry 10-23-2012 07:46 PM

Speaking to you radio programer gurus, coming from a marketing background I always thought this would be a kickass clock for a country radio station in mid city to small town market.

Top of the hour - 3 minutes news, 30 second ad, 30 second weather
16 minutes of music/talk/whatever the hell else you guys do lol
3:30 ads, 30 second weather
16 minutes of music/talk/whatever the hell else you guys do
Back to top of the hour

The idea is to have strong news at the top, with weather every 20 minutes, while still having enough music. Personally I think it would be solid and get ratings. But then again I have a marketing background lol.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9044017)
I know what ramps and image positioners are. :)

Woooot! Go you lol.

The Rick 10-23-2012 07:59 PM

Brad Paisley is one of my favorites. Great guitar player, clever songs. Not sure how many, if any, he writes though.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9044042)
Speaking to you radio programer gurus, coming from a marketing background I always thought this would be a kickass clock for a country radio station in mid city to small town market.

Top of the hour - 3 minutes news, 30 second ad, 30 second weather
16 minutes of music/talk/whatever the hell else you guys do lol
Back to top of the hour

The idea is to have strong news at the top, with weather every 20 minutes, while still having enough music. Personally I think it would be solid and get ratings. But then again I have a marketing background lol.

Stop news at 8am. After that your in radio midday. People are at work and want music.

My station does 6a, 7a, 8a... 1 minute national news, 1.5 minutes local news, 1 minute sports, 30 seconds wx, intro whats up this hour over song intro... 5 songs, break, 3 songs, break, 2-3 songs depending on time, break, song or not depending on time... next hour.

It's also important that music sweeps through every quarter hour when possible. Ratings are largely based on quarter hour listening so you don't want to be talking when a quarter starts. Stagger breaks at odd times... :20, :35, :50 so it's easier. Hide breaks outside the quarters.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rick (Post 9044084)
Brad Paisley is one of my favorites. Great guitar player, clever songs. Not sure how many, if any, he writes though.

He writes or co-writes many of his own. True talent.

Easy 6 10-23-2012 08:08 PM

This thread would be 100% win if it was "I banged Taylor Swift today".

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 08:12 PM

Bob Dobbs probably knows this but if not... free advice. Know when your competitor takes their spot breaks then build yours to start 1-2 minutes before them. You go to spots... people turn the station... competitor goes into spots... people turn back as you're going back into music. They're with you for the next music sweep... rinse, repeat over and over. You'll build cume while giving the impression that all the other station does is play commercials when people turn there.

Winning.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9044118)
This thread would be 100% win if it was "I banged Taylor Swift today".

I did. She was meh.

Easy 6 10-23-2012 08:16 PM

I bet those long, skinny legs of hers wrapped around you twice.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9044138)
I bet those long, skinny legs of hers wrapped around you twice.

I'm not lyin... I'd hate **** that for a week.

lewdog 10-23-2012 08:40 PM

I might be the only one but I don't find Taylor Swift very attractive. She reminds me of a mouse with her facial structure and she has absolutely no curves...plus she is pasty white.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-23-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9044220)
I might be the only one but I don't find Taylor Swift very attractive. She reminds me of a mouse with her facial structure and she has absolutely no curves...plus she is pasty white.

She's certainly not the hottest girl ever. There's just something about her that I'd jump on.

ziggysocki 10-24-2012 07:32 AM

I heard this song last night on the radio. It was one of the worst songs I have ever heard, of ANY genre. Thanks for taking a stand an making the world a better place, on whatever scale.

Rausch 10-24-2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9044152)
I'm not lyin... I'd hate **** that for a week.

Way to go out there on a limb.

I do that with my wife every week...

Radar Chief 10-24-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

No, you’re not the only one. She’s not unfortunate looking, she just doesn’t do much for me.

Reerun_KC 10-24-2012 08:31 AM

I find the Jason Aldeans new song "when she says baby" is pretty good.

I have been listening to his new album. My 15 year old son is a huge JA fan... Thanks to the song Amarillo Sky.

Now he has all of his work...

htismaqe 10-24-2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

Feel confident in knowing that you're not alone.

I think she's ugly.

MahiMike 10-24-2012 08:35 AM

BOO! This world needs more Taylor Swift's.

htismaqe 10-24-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9044987)
BOO! This world needs more Taylor Swift's.

Why?

We don't need Taylor Swift, we need more Gnesa!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF2o5RDkq9A