ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Haley wants to run up the score (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266319)

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9097144)
I'm seriously beginning to think I want a cage death match thread between Blackbob and Dane, one-on-one, no one else can post in it. I think it would be awesome.

Lets do it. I already schooled him on Carr's contract. He won't be able to back out this time.

Somebody make the topics. He's not very smart and he all he does is cuss alot. I love the idea of going one on one with him. He has vandalized my wall for months.

I constantly get gang raped here by the same 5-10 guys. I will go one on one with any of you.

I would welcome it.

Sorter 11-07-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9097200)
Dane would chew this douche up and spit him out. It would be a bloodbath.

http://i52.tinypic.com/295v97t.jpg

BossChief 11-07-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097188)
I just googled it man. The show is called Lazy Town. It's ****ed up and you are ****ed up for condoning it. I'll leave for a couple of days and let things cool over but, I'm not leaving for good dude.

That's a good start.

Go to the coalition and tell EVERYONE how ****ed up this place is so that nobody else wants to come here. Please.

Well, except for OmahaColt, BroncoStud, Handswarmer, Zappa, Xen, Jacavecious (sp?) and OT

A few others would be welcomed, but those are the guys that come to mind right away that I would love to see integrated into our community.

You can go ahead and share an antifreeze and bartels and james mix with the rest.

bye.

jspchief 11-07-2012 09:31 PM

I think with Haley we had a guy that was still learning to be a head coach. That process was hindered by a GM that dictated things too much.

I said back when we fired him that I thought he'd someday be a great HC. Whether it would have happened in KC is hard to say, but the toxic relationship with Pioli made sure it didn't. He was hired in Pittsburgh to bring balance back to the offense and keep Ben healthy. Last week they ran a balanced offense with mash unit RBs in which Ben was only touched 4 times by a tough pass rush, on route to beating the defending DB champs.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097211)
That's a good start.

Go to the coalition and tell EVERYONE how ****ed up this place is so that nobody else wants to come here. Please.

Well, except for OmahaColt, BroncoStud, Handswarmer, Zappa, Xen, Jacavecious (sp?) and OT

A few others would be welcomed, but those are the guys that come to mind right away that I would love to see integrated into our community.

You can go ahead and share an antifreeze and bartels and james mix with the rest.

bye.

You just don't like me because I challenge you. Let's go one on one without your ass kissing posse. I don't give a **** about rep dude. Let's talk Chiefs.

I challenged Pestilence once and he pussed out. Are you a pussy too Boss?

jspchief 11-07-2012 09:34 PM

As for Blackdouche... this guy needs universal ignore. He's a plague that poisons every thread he touches. He'll lie about anything, whether its being an athlete or a molestation victim, just to try and support his ridiculous opinions.

Stop responding to this cancer.

Lumpy 11-07-2012 09:36 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/21017329.jpg

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9097230)
As for Blackdouche... this guy needs universal ignore. He's a plague that poisons every thread he touches. He'll lie about anything, whether its being an athlete or a molestation victim, just to try and support his ridiculous opinions.

Stop responding to this cancer.

None of it is a lie. Why don't you just put me on ignore and anyone else who want to. Why do you have to beg for universal?

Some of you guys are sad.

BossChief 11-07-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097221)
You just don't like me because I challenge you. Let's go one on one without your ass kissing posse. I don't give a **** about rep dude. Let's talk Chiefs.

I challenged Pestilence once and he pussed out. Are you a pussy too Boss?

hahahaha

What does this even mean? Tell ya what...

Give us a list of the top 5 things you think you have brought to this board.

I need a laugh.

Sorter 11-07-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097239)

I need a laugh.

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/167278.gif

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

hahahaha

What does this even mean? Tell ya what...

I need a laugh.

One on one dude. Let's find out what people know without all the bullshit. Loser gets banned for life.

We'll get Whitlock to choose.

Are you a master debater?

Setsuna 11-07-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9096393)
Dave Skretta ‏@APdaveskretta

DJ on Todd Haley: "He knows pretty much all of us, our strengths and weakness, but at the same time, he's not playing." #Chiefs

ROFL Haley knows they won't give a shit and will play like shit since Cassel is starting again.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

hahahaha

Also, whenever you do your hahahaha thing, you wreak of insecurity. it's pretty obvious.

Let's go dude. I'm getting tired of your mouth.

BossChief 11-07-2012 09:45 PM

WTF are you even talking about?

Answer the question...what are the top 5 things you think you have brought to this board?

jspchief 11-07-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097236)
None of it is a lie. Why don't you just put me on ignore and anyone else who want to. Why do you have to beg for universal?

Some of you guys are sad.

Because you destroy entire threads with your trolling. Just ignoring you isn't enough because your human garbage stench stinks up the entire forum.

And you are lying. You aren't involved in any significant sports and never were. You weren't molested. You just pathetically pretend you were because that and getting kicked in the skull by a mule are the only explanations for your total social reerunation.

Take the frozen pizza off your lap. Set down the plastic Thor hammer. Untie the superman cape. Go upstairs and apologize to your parents for being the basement embarrassment and go get a ****ing life.

Sorter 11-07-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9097270)
Because you destroy entire threads with your trolling. Just ignoring you isn't enough because your human garbage stench stinks up the entire forum.

And you are lying. You aren't involved in any significant sports and never were. You weren't molested. You just pathetically pretend you were because that and getting kicked in the skull by a mule are the only explanations for your total social reerunation.

Take the frozen pizza off your lap. Set down the plastic Thor hammer. Untie the superman cape. Go upstairs and apologize to your parents for being the basement embarrassment and go get a ****ing life.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...8j04o1_500.gif

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097269)
WTF are you even talking about?

You can read. I said you are nothing without your buddies Johnny. Come on and "sweep my leg" dude.

"No Mercy" right?

http://www.btsh.org/bruise/wp-conten...4/cobrakai.jpg

BossChief 11-07-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097248)
One on one dude. Let's find out what people know without all the bullshit. Loser gets banned for life.

We'll get Whitlock to choose.

Are you a master debater?

My opinion is posted on this site to damn near every single topic over the last 4 years.

Your opinion on every topic has been laughed at by EVERYONE since the day you showed up.

You probably have 3 of the top 5 most reeruned things I have EVER seen posted on this site to your credit, so there is that.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:51 PM

Sorter,

Quit changing the subject you Cobra Kai cronie.

Can you people see how these guys are? Seriously, I will debate anyone here one on one in a thread. if you look around, I constantly get gang raped by 10 people. Give me a shot one on one.

This is pretty funny. ROFL

I'm going to bed and will be back in a couple of days. If anyone is up to the challenge, let's do it Tuesday.

No Mults. Just the real deal.

BossChief 11-07-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097278)
You can read. I said you are nothing without your buddies Johnny. Come on and "sweep my leg" dude.

"No Mercy" right?

http://www.btsh.org/bruise/wp-conten...4/cobrakai.jpg

Again, what are you even talking about?

FYI

I came here and had little problems after a short initial hazing...you will ALWAYS be laughed at no matter how long you stick around.

Shogun 11-07-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097288)
Sorter,

Can you people see how these guys are? Seriously, I will debate anyone here one on one in a thread. if you look around, I constantly get gang raped by 10 people. Give me a shot one on one.

I'm going to bed and will be back in a couple of days. If anyone is up to the challenge, let's do it Tuesday.

You and me, one on one.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097282)
My opinion is posted on this site to damn near every single topic over the last 4 years.

Your opinion on every topic has been laughed at by EVERYONE since the day you showed up.

You probably have 3 of the top 5 most reeruned things I have EVER seen posted on this site to your credit, so there is that.

Then what are you afraid of man? It can even be a gentleman's debate with no name calling or language. We can lower the stakes if you want?

All i want is a shot at a fair shake and a clean slate.

BossChief 11-07-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Sorter,

Are you trying to say I have mults?

I go by the same name on any Chiefs site I have ever posted on and have never made a mult. Stop calling people that share similar takes with my "cronies" we are just a group of posters that hate having dumb****s like yourself ruin this site post by post.

Its sad that the banner has brought so much traffic to this site at a time when you post 300 times a day and give the site a bad name.

It really is.

Go drink some more of my pee.

Sorter 11-07-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Sorter,

http://s5.tinypic.com/25qskmo.jpg

LMAO, how did I try and change the subject?

WTF is the subject anyways?

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9097295)
You and me, one on one.

Alright man! :toast:

Let's do it Tuesday. You get three topics and I get three topics. Each guy gets ten replies to each topic.

I'll go first or last. It's your choice.

We will get Whitlock to choose the winner. His job is to argue his point.

No interuptions in the thread. Just me and you.

No influencing Whitlock either.

Let's keep it fair all.

The debate can start at 12:01 A.M. Tuesday and end will end at 11:59 P.M. on Tuesday

Are you cool with the banned for life stakes?

Sincerly, thanks for the chance dude.

Bugeater 11-07-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097300)

*ahem*

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=18010

Dayze 11-07-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Sorter,

No homo.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097300)

I go by the same name on any Chiefs site I have ever posted on and have never made a mult. Stop calling people that share similar takes with my "cronies" we are just a group of posters that hate having dumb****s like yourself ruin this site post by post.

Its sad that the banner has brought so much traffic to this site at a time when you post 300 times a day and give the site a bad name.

It really is.

Go drink some more of my pee.

I was here before the banner. Just stop trying to influence others and take it for what it is. It's better to say nothing than the shit you are saying dude.

Sorter 11-07-2012 10:02 PM

LMAOLMAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9097316)
No homo.

Shogun 11-07-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097314)
Alright man! :toast:

Let's do it Tuesday. You get three topics and I get three topics. Each guy gets ten replies to each topic.

I'll go first or last. It's your choice.

We will get Whitlock to chose the winner.

No interuptions in the thread. Just me and you.

No influencing Whitlock either.

Let's keep it fair all.

The debate can start at 12:01 A.M. Tuesday and end will end at 11:59 P.M. on Tuesday

Are you cool with the banned for life stakes?

Sincerly, thanks for the chance dude.

um pimpin you see my bolded name. it means i am a shareholder in chiefsplanet ltd and i cannot be banned. i just cant

and for topics i was thinking Marijuana, zach braff movies and yo-yo's

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9097326)
LMAOLMAO

What about you sorter? You are part of my problem too. Up for the challenge?

BossChief 11-07-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097296)
Then what are you afraid of man? It can even be a gentleman's debate with no name calling or language. We can lower the stakes if you want?

All i want is a shot at a fair shake and a clean slate.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

And dont give me that "clean slate" bullshit.

I gave you the keys to EXACTLY THAT when your dumb ass was still BlackBob...and you still found a way to **** that up.

Let be remind you of how your membership here has gone...

BlackBob: here are a bunch of completely reeruned takes of mine I want to share

Planet: go fish a cow

BlackBob: here is some more reeruned shit for you guys to read

Planet: Get your fingers out of that cat!

BlackBob: why dont you guys like me?

Me: You need to take a step back and read more and post less. For starters, start a thread introducing yourself and humbling yourself in front of the community and stop insulting the masses here if you want to find a place in this community.

BlackBob: OK, Ill do that. Thanks.

Me: no problem.

BlackBob: It worked, I think they like me!!!

Me: Now,dont go getting a big head and going around shitting on every thread again. Learn to read and acclimate yourself slowly into this group and you will be just fine. Good luck.

BlackBob: **** you, what do you know?

Me: OK, youre on your own. Get ****ed

BlackBob: HAHAHA Just watch, everyone likes me neener neener neener

Me: you are hopeless and Im sorry I helped you.

Now, you want to talk about another "clean slate?"

Get ****ed, bitch.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9097331)
um pimpin you see my bolded name. it means i am a shareholder in chiefsplanet ltd and i cannot be banned. i just cant

and for topics i was thinking Marijuana, zach braff movies and yo-yo's

I mean that's cool for your topics but, you aren't supposed to tell me. I was planning to keep it Chiefs related but I guess we don't have to.

What do you want to bet?

I smoked pot every day all day for 10 years, I love Garden State and The Shins, and I don't know shit about yo yos other than Duncans.

Bugeater 11-07-2012 10:08 PM

I'll put my money on Shogun. ALWAYS bet on black.

Shogun 11-07-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097341)
I mean that's cool for your topics but, you aren't supposed to tell me. I was planning to keep it Chiefs related but I guess we don't have to.

What do you want to bet?

I smoked pot every day all day for 10 years, I love Garden State and The Shins, and I don't know shit about yo yos other than Duncans.

honestly we would probably end up having a friendly conversation. i dont think we're very good candidates for this. maybe just a slapping match instead?

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9097343)
I'll put my money on Shogun. ALWAYS bet on blackBOB.

Muhahahahaha:evil:

Also, just give it a rest BossChief. You pussed out.

Sorter 11-07-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

http://houstonconcepts.com/mike/mult...ifs/shogun.gif

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/q.../shoguntkd.gif

Shogun 11-07-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

oh shit. it might be back on. this got me going

Shogun 11-07-2012 10:11 PM

I saw the overeem fight live, NO BIG DEAL

Sorter 11-07-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9097349)
oh shit. it might be back on. this got me going

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/466619_o.gif

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9097345)
honestly we would probably end up having a friendly conversation. i dont think we're very good candidates for this. maybe just a slapping match instead?

Fair enough. :toast:I have always liked you and you have been nice to me. I was suprised when you took me up.

Rasputin 11-07-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9097073)
There are some of us that have always believed in Todd Haley's potential.

I've said it a number of times through the years, that Haley needed to grow up, but with a GM that supported him and nutured his potential, that Haley would be well on his way to being an outstanding HC.

And I also know that there is only one Larry Fitzgerald.

He has the most incredible focus and concentration of any receiver I've ever seen, and that is the the reason I see him as the best in the game right, including above Calvin Johnson.

Receivers sometimes struggle with concentration with QBs that can not deliver the ball on time.

Bowe's sometimes inconsistent hands can be blamed to an extent because of Cassel's inability to deliver the ball on time.

Fitzgerald is the only receiver that I've seen that has the ability to maintain that concentration with crap QBs.

Bowe actually does a pretty good job, better than most, to do the same.

Bowe has made some of the most incredible catches I have ever seen. That is why I like him plus when he does make a catch he is tough to bring down and even fall forward for extra yards. The guy is a beast well deserving of a new contract.

Todd was getting the best out of Bowe and I suspect that if Todd Haley were here we would be seeing a lot better out of Baldwin or he would be sitting on the bench in favor for Breaston. I think the Chiefs did Haley a favor to let him go and prove himself to the Steelers. In time he will grow and get another shot at HC. Too bad it wont be with us. Am glad I can see the big picture and blame Scott Pioli for our failures not to put Cassel at the feet of Todd Haley. Cassel has made this team look bad. Players can't get a proper evaluation due to his piss poor performance. Pioli can't evaluate players worth shit or we wouldn't have got Route in the offseason and let Carr go.

The team is regressing at ludicrous speed even beyond what little progress we made with Todd Haley as HC his second year. Injuries took a toll last year but Todd had nothing to work with at the QB spot tobegin with.

Sorter 11-07-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9097353)
I saw the overeem fight live, NO BIG DEAL

Are you ****ing kidding me?

We just became best friends. PM me, I got some stories you might like. :)

BossChief 11-07-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9097315)

Damn, you got me with my pants down. :p
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097325)
I was here before the banner. Just stop trying to influence others and take it for what it is. It's better to say nothing than the shit you are saying dude.

Is it that hard for you to understand simple concepts? I didn't say you weren't here before the banner...

I said that its a shame you are here spouting reeruned shit over and over while we have increased traffic on the site.

It makes the site look like its OK to have Coalition quality posts on here when thats simply not the case.

You are lucky Hamas is taking a self imposed year off...you really are.

BossChief 11-07-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097346)
Muhahahahaha:evil:

Also, just give it a rest BossChief. You pussed out.

I didnt puss out on anything. I asked you five times what the **** you were even talking about with no answer. My life is pretty full these days and I only get a couple hours to **** around with per day that arent spoken for and Im not sure I want to waste those talking to your dumb ass anymore and question my own sanity for dragging you behind my truck through the dirt all this time I have already wasted.

Let me know what kind of terms and Ill consider it.

BTW....ROFL @ you thinking Whitlock would have anything to do with this dumb shit.

The only reason I am considering it is the possibility of you actually leaving forever.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097361)
Damn, you got me with my pants down. :p

Is it that hard for you to understand simple concepts? I didn't say you weren't here before the banner...

I said that its a shame you are here spouting reeruned shit over and over while we have increased traffic on the site.

It makes the site look like its OK to have Coalition quality posts on here when thats simply not the case.

You are lucky Hamas is taking a self imposed year off...you really are.

I'm not being a smartass when I say this but, You must be really bitter about the Coalition ban. I had nothing to do with that. Did you know you bring it up all the time? When I post here, it's not a coalition post it's a planet post.

I'll tell you what, I will listen to you for once and I will stop repeating my points. :toast:

BossChief 11-07-2012 10:26 PM

I do miss talking to a few of the guys Ive mentioned in this thread from over there and have always said as much. The place is bullshit because they go around saying they dont ban people for petty shit and then banned me for asking why they hadnt given BoneKrusher his tickets they owed him for over a year for designing most of the graphics for the site.

They hold ZERO credibility in my book due to that.

I just tell it how it is and I always did over there, too.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097402)
I do miss talking to a few of the guys Ive mentioned in this thread from over there and have always said as much. The place is bullshit because they go around saying they dont ban people for petty shit and then banned me for asking why they hadnt given BoneKrusher his tickets they owed him for over a year for designing most of the graphics for the site.

They hold ZERO credibility in my book due to that.

I just tell it how it is and I always did over there, too.

I hear you. I also know they realized they made mistakes and I know they regret banning you guys and others. However, this place is great man and you should let it go.

A couple weeks ago Appalachan Chief called Omahacolt a mother ****er and I pointed out that he complained and got Bonekrusher banned a year ago for saying the same thing to him. It started an intersting conversation to say the least.

I still have friends there but it isn't the same.

Just keep in mind that I am telling it how it is here and getting killed for it. LOL

I'll try and tone it down all. I was doing good for a while. See you in a few days.

BossChief 11-07-2012 10:42 PM

Ill tell you again.

Post less and listen/ask questions more.

You have lots to learn...its not the end of the world to lose some arguments and learn something from each conversation....you just seem to not have that ability because you think you know more than everyone and you present yourself as a reerun in doing so. Take a step back and realize how everyone view you here and realize how much you need to change if you want anyone here (or elsewhere) to respect you.

Thats sound advise....take it or leave it.

Your choice to post here.

TLO 11-07-2012 10:46 PM

Good.

GloryDayz 11-07-2012 10:49 PM

I hope he not only runs up the score, I hope he flies a banner! If he can make Chunt, Scott, and fat-ass look bad.....LIKE

Death2CasselFans 11-07-2012 11:29 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh...kq6oo1_500.gif

SAUTO 11-07-2012 11:51 PM

Lol. I CHALLENGE YOU TO...

A DEBATE?

Lol. Are you ****ing serious? Wait.

It's black bob knob. Of course you are.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorter 11-07-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9097577)
Lol. I CHALLENGE YOU TO...

A DEBATE?

Lol. Are you ****ing serious? Wait.

It's black bob knob. Of course you are.
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFLROFLROFL

FAX 11-08-2012 12:00 AM

Mr. BlackBob just wants to belong somewhere. I can understand that. It's like Meercats. Or Bisons. Or Monkeys, even. Monkeys like to live with other monkeys in a group of similar monkeys. It's rare that you see a lone monkey. Of course, he wears a mask so you probably wouldn't recognize him anyhow. Unless he shoots you and you go into emergency surgery and the doctors recover the bullet and realize that it's made out of silver. Then and only then do you know you've had an encounter with the lone monkey and I hope you learn your lesson and stop doing bad things.

FAX

Easy 6 11-08-2012 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death2CasselFans (Post 9097531)

HOLY SHIIIII ROFL

clyde05 11-08-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9095717)
Hope ESPN keeps a camera on Haley at all times and cuts to him as often as possible.

They should have Haley wear a mic for this game, that would be interesting.

BossChief 11-08-2012 01:04 AM

http://www.sportbet.com/lines/nfl

WOW...unless Im reading this wrong...it looks like Pittsburgh is only favored by 13 and the over/under is set at 42 1/2

Both of those are EASY MONEY.

I might drop a ****ton of cash on Pittsburgh.

Thousands...like almost everything I have saved thats disposable.

BossChief 11-08-2012 01:07 AM

Id be SHOCKED if we score more than 3 and I can see Pittsburgh pumping the brakes after they get up 3 scores...so the over under might not be a total lock, but them only favored 13 is worth betting the house on.

Seriously.

clyde05 11-08-2012 01:12 AM

I predicted 42-3 Pitt on my tiebreaker for football pool

Simply Red 11-08-2012 01:14 AM

Pitt 27
KC 9

BossChief 11-08-2012 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9097701)
Pitt 27
KC 9

I would be shocked if we score that much or hold them to under 35.

Woodchuck 11-08-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097434)
Ill tell you again.

Post less and listen/ask questions more.

You have lots to learn...its not the end of the world to lose some arguments and learn something from each conversation....you just seem to not have that ability because you think you know more than everyone and you present yourself as a reerun in doing so. Take a step back and realize how everyone view you here and realize how much you need to change if you want anyone here (or elsewhere) to respect you.

Thats sound advise....take it or leave it.

Your choice to post here.

I will follow this advice and give it a go. I am always willing to learn and that's how I live life. The minute you stop leanring is the minute you stop advancing. I don't think I am always right and I think that's where I am misunderstood.

After sleeping on it, I think my problem is that I am experiencing a message board cultural divide. On most message boards, things are debated. On this message board, people generally say their peace and then walk away. Arguing your point seems to be really frowned upon here and it generally turns into a pissing contest.

I'm not here for rep or respect. I am here to talk Chiefs and learn about Chiefs for the most part. I don't think people that come to message boards looking for respect are very healthy. Someone brought up LSD earlier and it is like LSD in a sense. Most of the time, message boards are somewhere between reality and imagination. Message boards create an atmosphere and culture of virtual reality and as a result people say thing they would never say to each other in person. I'm sure alot of people know each other in real life but the majority probably do not.

In general, earning or giving message board respect is overrated. Treating people with respect is not. What you see here with me is real. I would say all of this to your faces. Some of you guys are consumed by rep. Especially the younger ones. Listen to what I am saying.

I'll give it go Boss...

Chiefs=Champions 11-08-2012 07:59 AM

I think arguing is only frowned upon here when you are clearly wrong. If you don't know what the **** you are talking about, you better shut the **** up, or be prepared for a flame war.

This also isn't the coalition. Cp is filled with knowledgeable fans and very few homers, probably the result of the harsh words and anti freeze that are cast upon the stupid.

They get weeded out.

Woodchuck 11-08-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 9097855)
I think arguing is only frowned upon here when you are clearly wrong. If you don't know what the **** you are talking about, you better shut the **** up, or be prepared for a flame war.

This also isn't the coalition. Cp is filled with knowledgeable fans and very few homers, probably the result of the harsh words and anti freeze that are cast upon the stupid.

They get weeded out.

I see where you are coming from but, in my experience what you are saying is the opposite of what I have seen.

There really haven't been any homers at the coalition in at least a year. I will get killed for this but, there are a hundred more homers here imo and that's OK. The people at CC are not invested and blame the entire organization. Including the players. I think they are really indifferent and have no hope whatsoever. Much like the older people here who mostly post in the DC forum. They used to talk Chiefs right? Now it is pretty rare. There are alot of really smart people at CC but, they just don't care anymore because they have seen this happen before. Like in the 80's and other times. Know what I mean? Both websites are right in a sense. The difference is how much people care. For example, they would never pay for a banner because they don't give a shit. I guess I fall somewhere in the middle.

I would say that CP is filled with knowledgeable fans but, there are probably alot of people afraid to say what they really think for fear of being berrated and to avoid flame wars. I think the general Chiefs talk here is mostly founded on mob mentality and that is OK if you know what you are getting into. It would be alot more interesting if people weren't consumed by rep and pretend respect.

I just didn't listen from the get go and ran my mouth. I will do it differently from here on out. I am going to try commenting on things only once for a while.

BossChief 11-08-2012 09:31 AM

1) if you look at this place as "just a message board" you should probably just leave or read only. This is a community.

2) you don't need to write "war and peace" everytime you post. Try to get your point across in a sentence or two.

3) weren't you gonna leave for a couple days?

Woodchuck 11-08-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9098049)
1) if you look at this place as "just a message board" you should probably just leave or read only. This is a community.

2) you don't need to write "war and peace" everytime you post. Try to get your point across in a sentence or two.

3) weren't you gonna leave for a couple days?

1. It says it's a message board on the front page. What makes it a community? Have you ever made the trip for the big party CP has each year? Have you met most of these people? I'm not being a smartass. I am just asking.

2. I got you on war and peace.

3. My schedule changed.

Imon Yourside 11-08-2012 10:21 AM

Hopefully Old Todd left hidden cameras all over Pissolis office.

Brock 11-08-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097878)
There really haven't been any homers at the coalition in at least a year. I will get killed for this but, there are a hundred more homers here imo and that's OK.

You're out of your freaking mind. CC is just another homer board.

Oh Snap 11-08-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095635)
He shit all over us. I feel sorry for him because Pioli was a dick to work for but, he straight up sabotaged the team last year. If he hadn't, we would have made the playoffs. I hope we kick their ass and he goes 0-3 against the AFC West. I hate him.

I don't quite think you understand just what it is we're trying to accomplish...one win would screw our draft position up. One win means Clark Hunt could take pity on Pioli, thus keeping him here. One more win could completely derail our hopes and dreams. We must lose! And lose we will!

loochy 11-08-2012 02:33 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/29874231.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/29874418.jpg

Frosty 11-08-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9098834)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vOZ3nCWqWE...nstein-duh.jpg

FAX 11-08-2012 02:49 PM

It's impossible to reason with Mr. BlackBob when it comes to this stuff. Apparently, he's one of those peepskis who is deliriously happy when the Chiefs make the playoffs whether it's a seasonal aberration or another one of those one-and-done kind of deals.

Although I firmly believe that players need to experience playoff football in order to start getting their minds around what it truly takes to become an NFL champion, playing bungling, inept football in the first round while you get your ass handed to you on a rotted plank isn't all that helpful, really.

I want to see the Chiefs return to glory ... not simply squat-walk through the season and back into a wild-card slot based on some abnormal circumstance just to prove beyond all doubt that we didn't belong there in the first place.

But first steps come first; we fire Dr. Evil and his minions and hire a GM with some intelligence and a sane psychological makeup. Then we can get our drafts figured out, plug some holes and rock and roll before Hali takes retirement. Yeah, baby.

FAX

SAUTO 11-08-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097878)
I see where you are coming from but, in my experience what you are saying is the opposite of what I have seen.

There really haven't been any homers at the coalition in at least a year. I will get killed for this but, there are a hundred more homers here imo and that's OK. The people at CC are not invested and blame the entire organization. Including the players. I think they are really indifferent and have no hope whatsoever. Much like the older people here who mostly post in the DC forum. They used to talk Chiefs right? Now it is pretty rare. There are alot of really smart people at CC but, they just don't care anymore because they have seen this happen before. Like in the 80's and other times. Know what I mean? Both websites are right in a sense. The difference is how much people care. For example, they would never pay for a banner because they don't give a shit. I guess I fall somewhere in the middle.

I would say that CP is filled with knowledgeable fans but, there are probably alot of people afraid to say what they really think for fear of being berrated and to avoid flame wars. I think the general Chiefs talk here is mostly founded on mob mentality and that is OK if you know what you are getting into. It would be alot more interesting if people weren't consumed by rep and pretend respect.

I just didn't listen from the get go and ran my mouth. I will do it differently from here on out. I am going to try commenting on things only once for a while.

LMAO

dude you are a ****ing idiot.

loochy 11-08-2012 02:52 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/29875277.jpg

Woodchuck 11-08-2012 02:56 PM

Fax, I don't see you ever trying to reason with me. I just see you talking at me instead of to me.

If you want to return to glory, we are going to have to be patient. We can't just put a band aid on this and fix it. A new GM is going to have new ideas and that's what we need. This whole organization is tainted guys.

You are right that it will start with a GM. Everyone hopes the Pioli will be fired. If he's not, we are in big trouble.

My point is that it isn't going to be pretty. So many people believe that a new HC, GM, and QB are going to fix it all instantly. That is so far from reality it is scary imo. We are almost going to be starting from scratch.

loochy 11-08-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9098913)
My point is that it isn't going to be pretty. So many people believe that a new HC, GM, and QB are going to fix it all. That is so far from reality it is scary imo.

That won't fix it all, but it will cover the gaping wound in the torso of our franchise.

Woodchuck 11-08-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9098919)
That won't fix it all, but it will cover the gaping wound in the torso of our franchise.

Absolutely man :toast: but we aren't going to be the 49ers and turn it around overnight. We don't have the talent or the leadership on the field.

FAX 11-08-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9098913)
Fax, I don't see you ever trying to reason with me. I just see you talking at me instead of to me.

If you want to return to glory, we are going to have to be patient. We can't just put a band aid on this and fix it. A new GM is going to have new ideas and that's what we need. This whole organization is tainted guys.

You are right that it will start with a GM. Everyone hopes the Pioli will be fired. If he's not, we are in big trouble.

My point is that it isn't going to be pretty. So many people believe that a new HC, GM, and QB are going to fix it all instantly. That is so far from reality it is scary imo. We are almost going to be starting from scratch.

I guess you're right, Mr. Woodsponge Chuckpants. Upon reflection, I must admit that I have avoided direct interaction with you.

Your ways frighten and confuse me. And I haven't even been frozen yet.

FAX

Woodchuck 11-08-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9098948)
I guess you're right, Mr. Woodsponge Chuckpants. Upon reflection, I must admit that I have avoided direct interaction with you.

FAX

I appreciate you acknowledging that man. I'll be nice to you.