ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News JWhit doubles down on Guns, NRA, KKK (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267341)

Phobia 12-05-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9183939)
I'll be posting that on facebook later. :thumb:

I'll be sharing it.

Straight, No Chaser 12-06-2012 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9177508)
So much for all the goodwill this guy's generated for himself through SOC.

Beautiful.

Within a month, the Planet's newly adopted son turns out to have red hair.
Fatlock goes from being championed in CP sig files to being satan.

Beautiful Man.

HonestChieffan 12-06-2012 07:28 AM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2...gceko1_500.jpg

rockymtnchief 12-06-2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser (Post 9184558)
Beautiful.

Within a month, the Planet's newly adopted son turns out to have red hair.
Fatlock goes from being championed in CP sig files to being satan.

Beautiful Man.

I've been a Chiefs fan for 41 years and a gun owner for 36, but my guns and rights come before the Chiefs. Take away the Chiefs and I still have Montana State to cheer for. Don't mess with my gun rights and I won't mess with his freedom of speech rights.

notorious 12-06-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9184613)

That's cool, but that is the very definition of "Steal Me Stickers".

Radar Chief 12-06-2012 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9184297)
Totally.

He wasn't a nice guy in real life, either.

One of my friends was in his "band", remember that? Well, they toured all over the country with his "Wild Thing" track being the big attraction but always, Sam had was hanger-ons by the dozens. Most of which weren't exactly a good influence.

One of those "Hanger-ons" was to be Ron Jeremy. Now, I'm not a big fan of Ron, although he is a very nice guy and sincerely feels fortunate that he was born with a cock that at one time, before he was a giant fatass, could suck.

Well apparently, Sam allowed him to be around 24-7 but constantly berated the guy and treated him like total dogshit. He used to follow up every insult with "If you didn't have a 9" cock, you'd be in the gutter, Mother****er".

He was never really nice to women and was generally loaded up on speed, whiskey and coke.

For an extremely short period of time, Kinison was funny, maybe the funniest guy on the planet. But I don't think there were too many people that thought he was going to live a long life.

I can see it.
I remember one of his last published concerts he did the “Wild Thing” thing but also talked about how he’d show up to a party and people would be literally throwing coke and booze at him.

Frazod 12-06-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9184854)
I can see it.
I remember one of his last published concerts he did the “Wild Thing” thing but also talked about how he’d show up to a party and people would be literally throwing coke and booze at him.

The one thing I don't get - how the **** are you coked up all the time and still fat? :spock:

Radar Chief 12-06-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9184863)
The one thing I don't get - how the **** are you coked up all the time and still fat? :spock:

That’s what does fat coke heads in. They think because they’re fat they can get away with doing more of it, or more often, when in reality their hearts are already being stressed by their weight and the coke sends it into hyper-drive. See Chris Farley and John Belushi.

BIG_DADDY 12-06-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9184613)

Sweet

Reerun_KC 12-06-2012 09:58 AM

I love guns. Gonna keep buying more and more....

The more people it pisses off, the more guys I feel like buying...

rockymtnchief 12-06-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9184897)

The more people it pisses off, the more guys I feel like buying...

Buy guns. I think they're cheaper:D

Reerun_KC 12-06-2012 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 9184908)
Buy guns. I think they're cheaper:D

Just bought 2 handguns.

Buying a new shotgun next friday for my son.

Planning on buying some self defense shotguns for the wife and I in Janurary.

Have been looking at Assualt Rifles and new hunting Rifles.

also looking at some Sig 9mm tactical hanguns as well... So many guns so many choices...

Frazod 12-06-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9184876)
That’s what does fat coke heads in. They think because they’re fat they can get away with doing more of it, or more often, when in reality their hearts are already being stressed by their weight and the coke sends it into hyper-drive. See Chris Farley and John Belushi.

What I meant was, how the hell do you stay fat when you're constantly ingesting something that completely kills your appetite?

philfree 12-06-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9184927)
What I meant was, how the hell do you stay fat when you're constantly ingesting something that completely kills your appetite?

You wake up in the morning/afternoon and go crazy on carbs.

Iowanian 12-06-2012 12:02 PM

I was working a vendor booth recently and while having a conversation with another vendor I know about his new gun, the guy next to door who looked exactly like the Steve Carrel character in Dispicable Me, interjects:

"you might not like this, but I'm a liberal canadian from Vancouver and after hearing about this Belcher thing in Kansas City...You Americans just shouldn't have hand guns or automatic rifles".

I'm not sure he finished the last word when I my response started with "bullshit........."

We then gave him a quick lesson on .223 caliber rifles and what makes one an assault rifle versus not, and facts about our own gun ownership. I also let him know about Chicago and DC and the gun control they have versus their violent crime rates.

Eventually I told him that as a Canadian he was welcome to do what he wanted at home but he could piss up a rope.

Two of the 3 people he said it in front of had ankle holsters on at the time, yet...he had no idea. no one got hurt.

Reerun_KC 12-06-2012 12:43 PM

Hey Jwhit...

I am thinking abou this for the house. What do you think?

http://www.remington.com/products/fi...blackhawk.aspx

Radar Chief 12-06-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9185150)
Two of the 3 people he said it in front of had ankle holsters on at the time, yet...he had no idea. no one got hurt.

You had a gun there and it didn’t shoot anyone? Consider yourselves lucky.

Radar Chief 12-06-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9184927)

I was going for the “they have a heart attack before they can get emaciated” but that’s not really true. Watching Sam throughout his career he actually plumped up considerably when he got famous. Now I’m thinking it’s the booze. At least my evil twin brother, who went by the same name and I shoved off a cliff before joining the Army, used to do coke to stay up partying all night and drinking like a maniac since that and humping anything that would stand still long enough was the measure of a stud back in the day.

BIG_DADDY 12-06-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9185345)
You had a gun there and it didn’t shoot anyone? Consider yourselves lucky.

LMAO

pkane 12-06-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9185266)
Hey Jwhit...

I am thinking abou this for the house. What do you think?

http://www.remington.com/products/fi...blackhawk.aspx

I have actually been looking at the 870 tactical and the Mossberg 500. Not sure which one I want.

Reerun_KC 12-06-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkane (Post 9185383)
I have actually been looking at the 870 tactical and the Mossberg 500. Not sure which one I want.

these are pretty nasty...

http://www.mossberg.com/products/sho...pecial-purpose

ghak99 12-06-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkane (Post 9185383)

Buy what you like, but I wouldn't wish a Mossberg on anyone I liked.

Iowanian 12-06-2012 03:29 PM

It's all perspective. I've had a 500 for years.

It's a getting a little loose in the action, but I have found it to be a very reliable and affordable shotgun.