ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Ban Rambozo/Blackbob? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269381)

KC_Connection 01-27-2013 07:54 PM

Who?

tooge 01-27-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356657)
Dude, he spams every thread. You can't ignore him. You simply don't understand what you're talking about. He hijacks threads.

At one point he was posting from 2 accounts and trying to make it look like he had an "ally" with the same viewpoint.

We just have different opinions on this I guess. I choose to come here. I come here knowing that one of the inherent qualities of a message board is that there are going to be people I think are idiots. So, if I'm that annoyed (thin skinned) and refuse to not read his posts then it's my own fault.
I teach my kids to ignore the class idiot, not go tattle every time the idiot causes an inconvenience for the class.

J Diddy 01-27-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9356089)
He's already been banned twice.

How many chances does a guy deserve?

Well then this thread should be titled "Should we allow him to come back" because he shouldn't be here in the first place. The ban should be enforced and not removed because someone circumvented it.

BossChief 01-27-2013 07:59 PM

Bunch of ignorant fools with the "you guys want to ban him just for disagreeing with you?"

The guy has threatened legal action against another member.

He has been banned multiple times previously and just makes a mult and keeps posting the same stuff he was banned for.

He spams threads (spamming is against the tos, too) with post after post of the worst takes in the history of Internet NFL message boards.

Titty Meat 01-27-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9356716)
Bunch of ignorant fools with the "you guys want to ban him just for disagreeing with you?"

He has been banned multiple times previously and just makes a mult and keeps posting the same stuff he was banned for.

He spams threads (spamming is against the tos, too) with post after post of the worst takes in the history of Internet NFL message boards.

The theory is these guys like a good dumpster fire.

Sorter 01-27-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9356715)
Well then this thread should be titled "Should we allow him to come back" because he shouldn't be here in the first place. The ban should be enforced and not removed because someone circumvented it.

Yup.

MOhillbilly 01-27-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Pipe the **** down noob.

tooge 01-27-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

I don't care really, I'm more voting on principal. Having said that, if the guy gets banned, then knowmo should as well. Talk about spamming the board with worthless takes

htismaqe 01-27-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9356695)
We just have different opinions on this I guess. I choose to come here. I come here knowing that one of the inherent qualities of a message board is that there are going to be people I think are idiots. So, if I'm that annoyed (thin skinned) and refuse to not read his posts then it's my own fault.
I teach my kids to ignore the class idiot, not go tattle every time the idiot causes an inconvenience for the class.

I'm not thin skinned. I've been here for 12 years.

Your analogy just simply doesn't work. To use your analogy, while I can certainly ignore the class idiot, the class idiot is preventing any learning from taking place. He's hijacking the classroom and being loud enough that you cant actually get anything done.

It's not that people can't ignore him, it's that you can't have a football discussion without him bombarding the thread with ridiculousness. And it's not just that he's an idiot. He's a stubborn idiot. He posts stuff over and over and over.

For the record, nobody tattled on anybody.

milkman 01-27-2013 08:04 PM

I'm opposed to any banning if rules aren't actually broken.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9356735)
I'm opposed to any banning if rules aren't actually broken.

He's broken the rules multiple times.

He's up for banning because the mods are re-thinking their act of goodwill.

They gave him a 2nd chance and he chose to revert to form.

MikeMaslowski 01-27-2013 08:10 PM

I don't have a dog in the fight, nor have I read any of his posts. However, if he is annoying isn't that what ignoring is for? The famous don't feed the troll line seems to be appropriate. As for the legal action...trust the judicial system and police in America to handle it... hHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHahahahh....wow, i just peed. +1 to my post count. lol

tooge 01-27-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356734)
I'm not thin skinned. I've been here for 12 years.

Your analogy just simply doesn't work. To use your analogy, while I can certainly ignore the class idiot, the class idiot is preventing any learning from taking place. He's hijacking the classroom and being loud enough that you cant actually get anything done.

It's not that people can't ignore him, it's that you can't have a football discussion without him bombarding the thread with ridiculousness. And it's not just that he's an idiot. He's a stubborn idiot. He posts stuff over and over and over.

For the record, nobody tattled on anybody.

All analogies aside, I can't see why people don't just ignore his posts and talk with the members they choose to talk to. It's that way in real life. Every community has people that make it run less smoothly or efficiently. People deal with it. I'm done with this, but I wish you well in dealing with idiots in the future. FTR, I wasn't insinuating that you have thin skin, but rather the collective board seems to as of late.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9356782)
All analogies aside, I can't see why people don't just ignore his posts and talk with the members they choose to talk to. It's that way in real life. Every community has people that make it run less smoothly or efficiently. People deal with it. I'm done with this, but I wish you well in dealing with idiots in the future. FTR, I wasn't insinuating that you have thin skin, but rather the collective board seems to as of late.

Dude, you can't ignore him. He posts so much shit so often that it overwhelms a thread.

You don't think people have TRIED to ignore him? It didn't come to this overnight.

Furthermore, good users here shouldn't have to maintain their ignore list all the time just because he creates mults, which is against the forum TOS.

LOCOChief 01-27-2013 08:21 PM

No. no rules have been broken. wtf

Sorter 01-27-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief (Post 9356816)

So we're allowed to make mults?

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Oh really?

:facepalm:

Some of you mother****ers need to pay attention.

And those who haven't need to shut the **** up.

Which one are you?

Sorter 01-27-2013 08:24 PM

IIRC, he admitted that this is his 4th account since September.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

He's been banned and come back under a new username at least once.

Rules absolutely HAVE been broken. However, the mods decided to give him a pass and let him stay since he appealed to their mercy and promised to be a good citizen.

He broke his promise so there's no reason they should have to let his earlier transgressions slide.

NewChief 01-27-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356844)
He's been banned and come back under a new username at least once.

This one bothers the **** out of me. See it all the time with Tom as well. If a mother****er has been banned, then they've been banned. If they want to come back, then they need to submit to come back and be allowed back by formal appeal to the mods. This bullshit of creating a mult and being allowed back in while the mods turn the other way and pretend not to notice is crap.

Ace Gunner 01-27-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9356838)
Oh really?

Which one are you?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/st...o-get-real.jpg

SAUTO 01-27-2013 08:28 PM

Banned at least twice, been on miserable user iirc.

The guy just doesn't stop. It's strange
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz 01-27-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9356853)
This one bothers the **** out of me. See it all the time with Tom as well. If a mother****er has been banned, then they've been banned. If they want to come back, then they need to submit to come back and be allowed back by formal appeal to the mods. This bullshit of creating a mult and being allowed back in while the mods turn the other way and pretend not to notice is crap.

I don't understand it either. If something isn't going to be enforced, don't issue the initial ban in the first place.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9356853)

Well, he was outed, so the mods didn't ignore him. They just didn't notice he was back until they were alerted to it.

And they didn't pretend not to notice. He DID appeal to them and they allowed him to come back under those auspices.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9356837)
So we're allowed to make mults?

Since it has been decided that 51% is the point in which his dickless ****ball is banned, I've decided to create as many duplicate accounts as possible in order to see him banned.

I have until 7:59pm, PST, to create 50 new usernames.

I mean, what the ****? Bannings are apparently not really bannings, right?

Sorter 01-27-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9356867)
Since it has been decided that 51% is the point in which his dickless ****ball is banned, I've decided to create as many duplicate accounts as possible in order to see him banned.

I have until 7:59pm, PST, to create 50 new usernames.

I mean, what the ****? Bannings are apparently not really bannings, right?

:LOL:

htismaqe 01-27-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9356863)
I don't understand it either. If something isn't going to be enforced, don't issue the initial ban in the first place.

Sometimes people change. Everybody deserves a second chance I think.

He begged and pleaded and promised to be good. They tried to do the right thing.

He didn't.

Sorter 01-27-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356876)
Sometimes people change. Everybody deserves a second chance I think.

He begged and pleaded and promised to be good. They tried to do the right thing.

He didn't.

He's had 4 chances.

MikeMaslowski 01-27-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Oh really?

Which one are you?

I would like you banned for saying that to me. Set the example. :clap:

LOCOChief 01-27-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Oh really?

Which one are you?

Dane you're just another pussy who runs his mouth only when you know you don't, can't, wouldn't ever ****ing dream of backing it up.

My point is, go **** yourself you dickless shitbag I'm sick of reading your "ba" bullshit. I swear to God. I'd shut your shit down if I had the chance.

everyone has an opinion, that's mine.

MikeMaslowski 01-27-2013 08:34 PM

Shit, am I a blackbob mult?

Sorter 01-27-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief (Post 9356891)
Dane you're just another pussy who runs his mouth only when you know you don't, can't, wouldn't ever ****ing dream of backing it up.

My point is, go **** yourself you dickless shitbag I'm sick of reading your "ba" bullshit. I swear to God. I'd shut your shit down if I had the chance.

Get him man!! Woohoo!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_p2_8aZ7hon...or-500x400.jpg

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9356882)
He's had 4 chances.

That isn't enough.

You know, free speech, neighbors, the universe, four bannings, pissing off mods and just being a good person! Let him stay.

He's not in any way a liar, slimy douche****, whistleblower dickhead.

Actually, he's a saint.

St. Rambozo from Olathe.

Sorter 01-27-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9356902)
That isn't enough.

You know, free speech, neighbors, the universe, four bannings, pissing off mods and just being a good person! Let him stay.

He's not in any way a liar, slimy douche****, whistleblower dickhead.

Actually, he's a saint.

St. Rambozo from Olathe.

He also sucked his uncle's dick.

SAUTO 01-27-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 01-27-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9356903)
He also sucked his uncle's dick.

And the baby sitters too
Posted via Mobile Device

MikeMaslowski 01-27-2013 08:39 PM

oops, cross thread eff up. good luck on your fight bros.

Rambozo 01-27-2013 08:40 PM

Hey people who voted you don't care,

If you really don't care, consider changing your vote to "no." Think about it.

Thanks,

Rambozo

Frankie 01-27-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355704)
Why? He doesn't name call, or antagonize. He just has opinions that go against the hivemind. This place already appears to be one big circle-jerk. It only gets worse if you eliminate all against the grain opinions.

:clap:

tooge 01-27-2013 08:40 PM

[QUOTE=Sorter;9356903]He also sucked his uncle's
Why didn't you just say that. Ban his asss!

Sorter 01-27-2013 08:41 PM

[QUOTE=tooge;9356921]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9356903)
He also sucked his uncle's
Why didn't you just say that. Ban his asss!

ROFL

BigMeatballDave 01-27-2013 08:41 PM

Sorry, all votes are final.

:)

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Your opinion, eh?

So, who do you think I am? Do you think that I am a man without principles? A man who wouldn't defend his family at all costs? A man that would defend his own honor or the honor of his wife and chlildren, let alone his own reputation?

I'd you think ANY of the above, bring it ****ing ON, you classless, piece of shit, Mother****er.

I'll PM my address. My house was on the member map for YEARS, so I have no where to hide.

Man up or shut the **** up. I'll even buy your plane ticket because I'm sure you don't have the jack to buy it on your own.

SAUTO 01-27-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9356919)

Thanks,

Rambozo

Lol. They probably did think about it when they voted. And I don't think they can change their votes either
Posted via Mobile Device

Frankie 01-27-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9355721)
His frequent use of mults to sabotage threads is what has put me over the edge on this. I used to look at him as a dude making an honest effort to represent his contrarian positions. No longer. He doesn't post in good faith.

So who is he?

DeezNutz 01-27-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9356927)
Lol. They probably did think about it when they voted. And I don't think they can change their votes either
Posted via Mobile Device

Create a mult.

DeezNutz 01-27-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9356929)
So who is he?

:clap:

milkman 01-27-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9356925)
Your opinion, eh?

So, who do you think I am? Do you think that I am a man without principles? A man who wouldn't defend his family at all costs? A man that would defend his own honor or the honor of his wife and chlildren, let alone his own reputation?

I'd you think ANY of the above, bring it ****ing ON, you classless, piece of shit, Mother****er.

I'll PM my address. My house was on the member map for YEARS, so I have no where to hide.

Man up or shit the **** up. I'll even buy your plane ticket because I'm sure you don't have the jack to buy it on your own.

Can you buy me my plane ticket, just cause.

I need to take a trip.

Oh, and I won't be coming to your house.

I could just drive there.

SAUTO 01-27-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

So who is he?

Dude why not just shut the **** up at this point. You obviously haven't been paying attention. Hell you told me I was wrong about something he typed word for word
Posted via Mobile Device

Bearcat 01-27-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356801)
Dude, you can't ignore him. He posts so much shit so often that it overwhelms a thread.

You don't think people have TRIED to ignore him? It didn't come to this overnight.

Furthermore, good users here shouldn't have to maintain their ignore list all the time just because he creates mults, which is against the forum TOS.

Yep... I'm all for 2nd chances, members policing themselves, etc; but I've always been a fan of dumping the completely useless members.... those who are just here to make every thread about themselves, troll, hijack threads, etc. There was a little while with blackbob, LAC, and a few others when I just quit reading the discussion, because it was the same few people hijacking every thread... it's not a matter of ignoring a user (unless every single person ignores them), because the entire discussion is about their crap.

Granted, you once said LAC was one of the best posters here, so complaining so much about this guy is kind of amusing... in the end, the only difference between the two is blackbob posts more.

Sorter 01-27-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

So who is he?

He had 4 mults.

BlackBob, Woodchuck, another I can't remember but he posted it in the MOB thread, and finally Rambozo.

I thought for a while Driving Wheel was another mult but I think that was debunked by a mod. He hasn't posted in a while though.

SAUTO 01-27-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9356930)
Create a mult.

I can't figure out how
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia 01-27-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9356125)
I want the old school rules to come back also when we were transitioning from the KCStar BB. This stuff wouldn't have been tolerated.

This is exactly what we would have done in the old days. This kind of poll is how it worked then. We were scared of pissing off the wrong group of people and causing yet another board split if we banned the wrong strong personality. Plus we were fostering an environment where everybody felt like they were contributing to important decisions.

Sorter 01-27-2013 08:45 PM

Additionally, Driving Wheel was in favor of Geno. Which means he's not BlackBob or Bob is taking extensive measures against his personal beliefs in order to keep another account here. FTR, I don't think Driving Wheel is a BB mult at this time.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9356950)
This is exactly what we would have done in the old days. This kind of poll is how it worked then. We were scared of pissing off the wrong group of people and causing yet another board split if we banned the wrong strong personality. Plus we were fostering an environment where everybody felt like they were contributing to important decisions.

Yep.

The mods here need to be commended. There isn't a better-run forum anywhere.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9356943)
Can you buy me my plane ticket, just cause.

I need to take a trip.

Oh, and I won't be coming to your house.

I could just drive there.

As long as you to agree to babysit 8 hours a day.

:p

DeezNutz 01-27-2013 08:46 PM

I've long believed we should vote off one member per month as our own acknowledgement of the power and importance of natural selection.

Tribal Warfare 01-27-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Dude, slow your roll THAT comment is ban worthy.

Gonzo 01-27-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9355960)
Seems like I haven't seen you around lately. How ya been?

Meh, I've been breathing. You?

htismaqe 01-27-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Thanks,

Rambozo

They can't change their votes.

And there aren't enough regular posters left to save you.

Sorry.

As BlackBob would say, "no hard feelings."

SAUTO 01-27-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9356959)
I've long believed we should vote off one member per month as our own acknowledgement of the power and importance of natural selection.

can I go first?
Posted via Mobile Device

Frankie 01-27-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9356944)
Dude why not just shut the **** up at this point. You obviously haven't been paying attention. Hell you told me I was wrong about something he typed word for word
Posted via Mobile Device

That was an honest question. Some people who called him Knowmo seem to have been wrong. I don't recall if you were one of them.

And I do pay attention in the threads that I participate. No I don't live in all threads. Actually less so since I have come back.

And speaking of that, I do realize that I have been more active than I wanted to the 2nd time around. Thanks for reminding me.

Brock 01-27-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Thanks,

Rambozo

Nah.

MeatRock 01-27-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

LMAOLMAOLMAO Holy shit. Are you mad?

dirk digler 01-27-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

who and why?

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9356965)
Dude, slow your roll THAT comment is ban worthy.

I'll give him the chance.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9356947)
Yep... I'm all for 2nd chances, members policing themselves, etc; but I've always been a fan of dumping the completely useless members.... those who are just here to make every thread about themselves, troll, hijack threads, etc. There was a little while with blackbob, LAC, and a few others when I just quit reading the discussion, because it was the same few people hijacking every thread... it's not a matter of ignoring a user (unless every single person ignores them), because the entire discussion is about their crap.

Granted, you once said LAC was one of the best posters here, so complaining so much about this guy is kind of amusing... in the end, the only difference between the two is blackbob posts more.

LAC used to be funny as hell. At some point he became super bitter.

SAUTO 01-27-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9356979)
That was an honest question. Some people who called him Knowmo seem to have been wrong. I don't recall if you were one of them.

And I do pay attention in the threads that I participate. No I don't live in all threads. Actually less so since I have come back.

And speaking of that, I do realize that I have been more active than I wanted to the 2nd time around. Thanks for reminding me.

No it wasn't a question. You told me you thought I was wrong about his opinion when you hadn't even seen his opinion. Then I told you exactly where to look and you obviously didn't
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9356947)

The difference is that LAC wasn't banned, nor did he sign up with multiple accounts.

Rams Fan 01-27-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9356640)
Blackbob brings down the collective football iq of this site and has committed multiple acts that are bannable, to boot. Probably the only poster I'd ever vote yes for on a permaban.

You're talking out of your ass:

Quote:

Multiple Accounts
If you have multiple accounts any and all of them can be banned at any time.

That's the only rule he has broken that is listed in the rules section.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.p...able#faq_mults

htismaqe 01-27-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357019)
The difference is that LAC wasn't banned, nor did he sign up with multiple accounts.

Yeah, he actually was ultimately banned.

He didn't come back afterwards though, if that's what you are getting at. At least not to my knowledge.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9357029)

He did it more than once.

Sorter 01-27-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

And he should be banned for making 4 mults.

MeatRock 01-27-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Maybe he's saying multiple accounts = multiple infraction's.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9357038)

Correct.

He didn't create 4 accounts all at once. He repeatedly created new accounts, specifically to circumvent being previously banned.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9357032)
Yeah, he actually was ultimately banned.

He didn't come back afterwards though, if that's what you are getting at. At least not to my knowledge.

Well, he was banned ever so briefly. The thread that lead to his banning was actually and ironically true, so he was quickly unbanned.

I hate to speak for him but I will relay that he's decided to take a leave of absence from CP.

Rams Fan 01-27-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9357038)

If that's what his post meant, then I do apologize. My reading comprehension=0.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9357037)
And he should be banned for making 4 mults.

I can't sleep these days so I'll test that.

Seriously, I'll make 50 accounts tonight. Vote. Banned.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357042)
Well, he was banned ever so briefly. The thread that lead to his banning was actually and ironically true, so he was quickly unbanned.

I hate to speak for him but I will relay that he's decided to take a leave of absence from CP.

Really?

I guess I missed all the drama except for the banning itself.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9357043)
If that's what his post meant, then I do apologize. My reading comprehension=0.

You shouldn't even have formed an opinion since you're ****ing clueless about this subject.

And seriously, no one gives a ****ing **** about the ****ing Rams.