ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Article: Chiefs Most Likely Landing Spot for Foles (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269947)

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9404614)
Winning a Super Bowl is a hard thing to do.

The odds of winning a championship are against Andrew Luck and RGIII. You don't just get a championship because people think you're great.

So no, the odds are not in Geno Smith's favor.

I made a joke in another thread and Clay, as usual, acted as if his dick was pulled out his asshole.

Seriously, you guys and your "Do or Die" bullshit need to lighten the **** up.

Hootie 02-15-2013 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9398468)
thats so ****ing creepy, I have an ex that looks just like her. Like almost exactly.

get over it pussy

you meet her at your $1M per month restaurant???

Hammock Parties 02-15-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9404645)
Is that what I said? Then why don't you quote me?

Pull it up. Quote me.

Or, just shut your ****ing cockhole, basement dweller.

You said Geno won't win a Super Bowl.

Because you're being pissy.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-15-2013 12:36 AM

do or die is the right attitude when it comes to this cluster**** of a franchise. Benefit of doubt capital.....long...since...spent.
Posted via Mobile Device

jspchief 02-15-2013 05:46 AM

fwiw

Sources: Eagles not likely to trade Nick Foles

http://www.csnphilly.com/eagles/sour...ade-nick-foles

Posting from my phone or I would post entire article.

Jimmya 02-15-2013 06:10 AM

On Mike & Mike both guys pretty much guaranteed that the chiefs will trade for Foles.

007 02-15-2013 06:14 AM

I just love all the conflicting reports. shit slinging 101

mdchiefsfan 02-15-2013 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmya (Post 9404776)
On Mike & Mike both guys pretty much guaranteed that the chiefs will trade for Foles.

Just like Alex Smith was a lock for KC. They're just running through the lists to have something to talk about on the air.

jspchief 02-15-2013 07:16 AM

Philly would have little incentive to get rid of Foles unless they got above market value in trade. They need a viable backup if they are trotting Vick out as the starter. How would they improve over Foles?

lcarus 02-15-2013 11:16 AM

I hope to God we don't get Foles. If we do, I guess we're just cursed to keep getting coaches/GMs that come in here and just trade or sign for their backup from their old team. **** that. Sadly, the only time we've tried to draft a QB and give him a legit shot to be the guy was Herman ****ing Edwards/Carl ****ing Peterson. Yeah Croyle failed hard, but at least they tried doing the correct thing.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-15-2013 11:17 AM

There is a reason teams have given us all their leftover QB's over the years...One less team to worry about.

Sorter 02-15-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmya (Post 9404776)

https://i.minus.com/iUl8WKJCRheFz.gif

Frankie 02-15-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9398054)
People are obsessed with what the Redskins did last year.

Maybe it was smart. I know at the time, though, everybody said they were crazy for bringing in another QB in the 4th round like that.

Now some Chiefs fans want to use a 1st and a THIRD round pick (and a high one at that) to get our franchise guy and back up.

This shit has to end somewhere, guys. They're BACKUPS for ****'s sake

This. The benefit they got was an exception, not a norm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9402994)
If anyone should go after Foles.....it should be the Cardinals.

Cardinals have already tried the Eagles back-up route.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9403011)
If we are gonna trade for Foles, it better be for a 2014 draft pick and no more than a 3rd.

I could live with that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9403148)
Hopefully he isn't that dumb

LOL at a lot of posters here who sooo wanted Chip Kelly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9403890)
Worrisome. You don't trade draft picks for a player you intend to be a backup.

If Foles is with the Chiefs, it's an indication that Reid thinks highly of him and will give him a solid chance to start. I don't think Reid would want him as a back up. I think he may have seen something in the kid during his starts last year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9404530)
If you go by the draft chart, moving from #4 to #1 is 1200 points, the same value as the #12 pick in the first round. Doing the trade as above would be essentially saying that Foles is worth a middle first round pick. No way.

If the Chiefs do something like this, they better get Foles, the Eagles' 2nd pick this year (540 points) and a conditional 2nd or 3rd next year (and maybe even a later round pick this year) or they are leaving too much value on the table.

Technically true. But realistically they won't get that much. I hear draft charts are no longer the drafting bible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9404768)
fwiw

Sources: Eagles not likely to trade Nick Foles

http://www.csnphilly.com/eagles/sour...ade-nick-foles

Posting from my phone or I would post entire article.

They are trying to increase his value. Just posturing. I think they want to trade him. He is simply not a Chip Kelly type QB.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9404807)
Philly would have little incentive to get rid of Foles unless they got above market value in trade. They need a viable backup if they are trotting Vick out as the starter. How would they improve over Foles?

If he doesn't fit the Chip Kelly system he's basically useless to them. That's a pretty good incentive to trade him.

Easy 6 02-15-2013 12:46 PM

A short article in todays USA Today says that while nothing is "in the works" yet, a source familiar with KC's thinking says they are very much interested in Foles.

Dont shoot the messenger...

Chris Meck 02-15-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9405208)
I hope to God we don't get Foles. If we do, I guess we're just cursed to keep getting coaches/GMs that come in here and just trade or sign for their backup from their old team. **** that. Sadly, the only time we've tried to draft a QB and give him a legit shot to be the guy was Herman ****ing Edwards/Carl ****ing Peterson. Yeah Croyle failed hard, but at least they tried doing the correct thing.

Foles is not one of those cases.

The Franchise 02-15-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9405461)
A short article in todays USA Today says that while nothing is "in the works" yet, a source familiar with KC's thinking says they are very much interested in Foles.

Q

Rausch 02-15-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9405461)

:facepalm:

mcaj22 02-15-2013 12:50 PM

lol poor scott free

Frankie 02-15-2013 12:56 PM

Scott my man, I guess they done shot the messenger.

Bump 02-15-2013 12:58 PM

I would rather get Alex Smith than Foles, just saying. But **** em both.

GENO or DIE

tony77 02-15-2013 12:58 PM

I like foles . He should of been a chief last yr.

B14ckmon 02-15-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9405498)
I would rather get Alex Smith than Foles, just saying. But **** em both.

GENO or DIE

In your case hopefully the former.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-15-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9405519)
In your case hopefully the former.

ha! dumbass mean "latter", and ****ed it all up. Stupid jagoff fan.
Posted via Mobile Device

B14ckmon 02-15-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9405526)
ha! dumbass mean "latter", and ****ed it all up. Stupid jagoff fan.
Posted via Mobile Device

No, I meant former. Why would I want him to die you sick ****er.

O.city 02-15-2013 01:11 PM

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot
#Eagles aren't shopping second-year QB Nick Foles and would want a 1st- or 2nd-round pick to even consider it, source told AP

Rausch 02-15-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9405548)
#Eagles aren't shopping second-year QB Nick Foles and would want a 1st- or 2nd-round pick to even consider it, source told AP

Hell no...

saphojunkie 02-15-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Eagles can lick my nut crust, I told a source.

Easy 6 02-15-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9405494)
Scott my man, I guess they done shot the messenger.

Heh, oh wells, just trying to stir the pot a bit.

Messier 02-15-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

It's fun to dream.

Frosty 02-15-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9405458)
Technically true. But realistically they won't get that much. I hear draft charts are no longer the drafting bible.

That was probably true when no one wanted to take on the insane contracts demanded by top 10 picks (see when the Jets traded up for Sanchez in 2009). However, with the new CBA, the chart has become relevant again. Obviously, it's not written in stone but it is a good ballpark.

BroncoDork 02-15-2013 02:25 PM

You're not gonna get Foles for anything reasonable, but he'd be a good guy to have on your roster. Alex Smith can be had for a 4th and a conditional, that might be a good hedge bet.

Either one of those is better than hanging onto Cassel and Quinn, those two have shot their wad in KC and no way either one of them will impregnate your trophy case with a Lombardi.

Appears to me you guys have to draft Geno Smith, hope for the best, and if it doesn't work out keep drafting QB's until you get it right.

Rexx 02-15-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Well, there is the end of that speculation. Not happening at that price!

Frankie 02-15-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Yeah I got a 2011 Honda Accord. Very good car. I won't sell it to you for anything less than Lexus money.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-15-2013 02:47 PM

Rather have Foles than Alex Smith...just sayin.

(I'd rather have Geno or Tyler over the jackwads above...but let's be real. We are the Chiefs)

suds79 02-15-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

It's negotiation. You always ask for more than what you think you'll get and you meet in the middle.

To me it sounds like a 2nd in the meet in the middle price. They drafted him in the 3rd, I can't see Philly dealing him for another 3rd.

htismaqe 02-15-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9405745)
It's negotiation. You always ask for more than what you think you'll get and you meet in the middle.

To me it sounds like a 2nd in the meet in the middle price. They drafted him in the 3rd, I can't see Philly dealing him for another 3rd.

And any team would be STUPID to trade a 2nd for him.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-15-2013 03:26 PM

not...happening.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Franchise 02-15-2013 03:28 PM

More bullshit against the wall.

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva

In addition to Nick Foles & Alex Smith, ESPN's Ed Werder mentioned Matt Flynn as a potential offseason quarterback target for the #Chiefs.

mcaj22 02-15-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9405782)
And any team would be STUPID to trade a 2nd for him.

exactly why the Chiefs would do it.

this place would EXPLODE and it would be hilarious

htismaqe 02-15-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9405810)
exactly why the Chiefs would do it.

this place would EXPLODE and it would be hilarious

I just don't get this. Sorry.

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9405812)
I just don't get this. Sorry.

I totally get it.

There are dozens of "tough guys" blasting anyone who even suggests an alternative to Eugene Smith at #1 overall, many of whom have proclaimed they're "done" with the Chiefs if they do anything other than select him as their starter.

It's ****ing hilarious and pathetic at the same time: Grown men acting like crybabies MONTHS before the draft and weeks before The Combines.

It's taken every ounce of strength not to troll the **** out of people. Seriously.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-15-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9405866)
I totally get it.

There are dozens of "tough guys" blasting anyone who even suggests an alternative to Eugene Smith at #1 overall, many of whom have proclaimed they're "done" with the Chiefs if they do anything other than select him as their starter.

It's ****ing hilarious and pathetic at the same time: Grown men acting like crybabies MONTHS before the draft and weeks before The Combines.

It's taken every ounce of strength not to troll the **** out of people. Seriously.

I agree.

I am all for drafting Tyler [obviously] or Geno #1 overall.

But I also understand that there is a real possibility, and likelihood, that we will not use the #1 overall and a QB. Who would we use it on...I don't know. But I agree in essence that their are posters here with one foot dangling off the bridge already...

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-15-2013 04:23 PM

all we are saaaaaayyyyyying......
Posted via Mobile Device

Nightfyre 02-15-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

I totally get it.

Dane, get off your pedestal. You keep climbing up there and getting knocked off. You would think the repeated falling would be a valuable lesson, but you just keep putting yourself up there.

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9405917)
Dane, get off your pedestal. You keep climbing up there and getting knocked off. You would think the repeated falling would be a valuable lesson, but you just keep putting yourself up there.

Just go **** yourself.

None of you ****ing assholes that have been screaming about G. Smith for months has absolutely ANY say in the matter.

Get off YOUR high horse, you ****ing moron.

Nightfyre 02-15-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9405923)
Just go **** yourself.

None of you ****ing assholes that have been screaming about G. Smith for months has absolutely ANY say in the matter.

Get off YOUR high horse, you ****ing moron.

I get it. So you can talk down to a generalized (and caricaturized to the point of a straw-man) group of people - but when I call you on it, I'm on a high horse?

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9405928)
I get it. So you can talk down to a generalized group of people - but when I call you on it, I'm on a high horse?

Talk down? What the **** are you talking about?

ANY Chiefsplanet member that challenges the idea of anyone other than Smith met with a barrage of insults. It's ****ing ridiculous.

Any member of the PRESS who challenges the notion of anyone other than Smith is met with a barrage of insults.

Get a ****ing grip: You or none of those people that so strongly advocate for Smith, or that insult and barrage other forum members, has absolutely ANY say in the matter.

It's the most ****ing reeruned thing I've ever witnessed in 12 years of Chiefsplanet and that's saying a lot.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-15-2013 04:33 PM

lol...****.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Franchise 02-15-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9405932)

ANY Chiefsplanet member that challenges the idea of anyone other than Smith met with a barrage of insults. It's ****ing ridiculous.

Any member of the PRESS who challenges the notion of anyone other than Smith is met with a barrage of insults.

Get a ****ing grip: You or none of those people that so strongly advocate for Smith, or that insult and barrage other forum members, has absolutely ANY say in the matter.

It's the most ****ing reeruned thing I've ever witnessed in 12 years of Chiefsplanet and that's saying a lot.

It's ok, Dane. It's ok.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-15-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9405462)
Foles is not one of those cases.

Yes he is

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9405938)
It's ok, Dane. It's ok.

Well, it's just so ri-Goddamn-diculous.

LMAO

I don't recall any one person stating in 2009, let alone dozens of people, that if the Chiefs didn't select Sanchez, they were "done" with the team.

Yet in 2013, we have many claiming that if Smith isn't the pick, they're DONE. And not only that, Andy Reid and Dorsey are "already part of the problem" and stupid, too.

If people want to complain AFTER the draft, I'll get that completely. But eleven weeks before?

JFC.

O.city 02-15-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9405945)
Well, it's just so ri-Goddamn-diculous.

LMAO

I don't recall any one person stating in 2009, let alone dozens of people, that if the Chiefs didn't select Sanchez, they were "done" with the team.

Yet know, we have many. And not only that, Andy Reid and Dorsey are "already part of the problem" and stupid, too.

If people want to complain AFTER the draft, I'll get that completely. But eleven weeks before?

JFC.

It's why the offseason is so awesome around here. Thank goodness for college basketball and MLB about to kick off, or it would be unbearable around here.

Messier 02-15-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9405942)
Yes he is

No he isn't.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-15-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Didn't you act that way about Sanchez in 09? Not wanting to quit over it, but barraging anyone against him with insults?

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9405954)
Didn't you act that way about Sanchez in 09?

LMAO

Uh, no. Especially not ****ing ELEVEN WEEKS before the draft, nor did I hijack every ****ing thread nor did anyone else, that I can recall.

Demonpenz 02-15-2013 04:43 PM

Andy Reid runs lots of swing passes and screens and we need a QB that can do that well.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-15-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9405953)
No he isn't.

How? He'd be yet another QB not good enough in one team's mind to win a Super Bowl with cast off on us yet again. You'd really want to go down that route AGAIN?

O.city 02-15-2013 04:45 PM

If we could get Foles for a third or fourth rounder, and sign Albert, I wouldn't mind trading back for somone who really needs/loves Joekel, maybe regaining the 3rd we gave up and taking Milliner.

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9405954)
Not wanting to quit over it, but barraging anyone against him with insults?

No, absolutely not.

Now, I DID go on a rampage after Jackson was selected but I certainly didn't hijack threads in the Lounge because of Sanchez.

He wasn't really an option anyway because Pioli traded for Cassel.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-15-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9405955)
LMAO

Uh, no. Especially not ****ing ELEVEN WEEKS before the draft, nor did I hijack every ****ing thread nor did anyone else, that I can recall.

Talking mainly about the insults. Anyone against drafting Sanchez was a True Fan dumsonofabitch.

suds79 02-15-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9405957)
Andy Reid runs lots of swing passes and screens and we need a QB that can do that well.

I've got your back.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploa...nders-Feet.gif

Sincerely,

Matt Cassel

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9405962)
Talking mainly about the insults. Anyone against drafting Sanchez was a True Fan dumsonofabitch.

Maybe AFTER the draft but not before.

I don't think there was anyone that even remotely believed that Pioli would take Sanchez after trading for Cassel.

O.city 02-15-2013 04:46 PM

I'd also assume if we take Foles, we probably won't draft a QB early.

Maybe take someone like Dysert or Bray later?

Mr_Tomahawk 02-15-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9405965)
I'd also assume if we take Foles, we probably won't draft a QB early.

Maybe take someone like Dysert or Bray later?

I am fine with this.

O.city 02-15-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9405964)
Maybe AFTER the draft but not before.

I don't think there was anyone that even remotely believed that ***** would take Sanchez after trading for Cassel.

I think this would probably be a similar situation, non necessarily in terms of talent, but early pick etc.

Atleast we know Foles knows Reids offense though.

O.city 02-15-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9405967)
I am fine with this.

Yeah, if Bray lasts that long is the only question. I think he would be there at the START of the first, but we likely would/will have to give that pick up for Foles.

Nightfyre 02-15-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Are you really going to make me dig through the Dane McCloud draft prognostication history here to point out your hypocrisy - once again?
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9405961)
No, absolutely not.

Now, I DID go on a rampage after Jackson was selected but I certainly didn't hijack threads in the Lounge because of Sanchez.

He wasn't really an option anyway because ***** traded for Cassel.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...t=Mark+Sanchez

Too Easy. Hmm on February 4, 2009...

Pasta Little Brioni 02-15-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9405971)
Yeah, if Bray lasts that long is the only question. I think he would be there at the START of the first, but we likely would/will have to give that pick up for Foles.

Foles can keep his ass in Philly man.

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9405973)
Are you really going to make me dig through the Dane McCloud draft prognostication history here to point out your hypocrisy - once again?

What am I looking for, Dumbass?

Also, I can give you a full list of responses about Sanchez in which I stated I'd take Stafford before him. Furthermore, there are several in March & April about Sanchez and NO WHERE did I say I'd be "Done" if the Chiefs didn't select him.

O.city 02-15-2013 04:59 PM

Foles is a different situation than we've had before. If Reid and Dorsey think he's better than any of the QB's in this draft and wanna hitch their wagons to him for a third or 4th round pick, cool. I'll see what happens with it.

Not the route I'd like to go, but it's a route to go.

The Franchise 02-15-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9405973)

Link a ****ing post.....not an 8 page thread.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-15-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9405982)
Foles is a different situation than we've had before. If Reid and Dorsey think he's better than any of the QB's in this draft and wanna hitch their wagons to him for a third or 4th round pick, cool. I'll see what happens with it.

Not the route I'd like to go, but it's a route to go.

Sorry if the Eagles decide to piss him away for a 3rd or 4th, that's a huge red flag for me. Yeah, yeah the system, but still.

Nightfyre 02-15-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9405978)
What am I looking for, Dumbass?

Also, I can give you a full list of responses about Sanchez in which I stated I'd take Stafford before him. Furthermore, there are several in March & April about Sanchez and NO WHERE did I say I'd be "Done" if the Chiefs didn't select him.

You can read through your responses and reflect upon the nature of your hypocrisy with respect to your post deriding Geno supporters. I trust a well-educated and successful person such as yourself should be able to do that honestly. My point is made. Good day, sir.

O.city 02-15-2013 05:03 PM

New coaches mean new QB's. The Eagles and Foles are a unique situation. For that system, he really has no value anymore for them, it seems.

If you wanna argue that systems are made to fit good players, thats a solid argument and understandable. Hell at this point, we don't know what type of system they will run in Philly. Foles might very well be in their plans. I doubt at this point they think Vick will stay healthy all year and that backup they signed probably isn't the best guy to play many snaps.

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9405991)
You can read through your responses and reflect upon the nature of your hypocrisy with respect to your post deriding Geno supporters. I trust a well-educated and successful person such as yourself should be able to do that honestly. My point is made. Good day, sir.

Bull ****ing shit. Your point is NOT made.

I've read my responses to those people that believed that Aaron Curry was MORE VALUABLE than a QB. That's as ludicrous today as it was in 2009.

I read my responses to those that felt like Colt McCoy and Bradford were better prospects than Stafford.

Who was right? Furthermore, NO WHERE did I spam threads or did I say was DONE or anything of that nature.

You lose.

Messier 02-15-2013 05:10 PM

Foles IS different from Cassel or other situations where backups follow a coach or GM. Foles will most likely be the starter in Philly if he stays. I think he's already on his way to establishing himself as a starter. I personally almost see him as a rookie. Yeah, I'd like to see Smith or Wilson, but mainly for the unknown that they are. I'll say I like Foles more than all but Smith and Wilson in this draft.

RealSNR 02-15-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

I totally get it.

You're a ****ing liar.

Give me a list of names, dude. I'll even spot you the first.

1. Saccopoo

Go. Your turn.

O.city 02-15-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9406005)
Foles IS different from Cassel or other situations where backups follow a coach or GM. Foles will most likely be the starter in Philly if he stays. I think he's already on his way to establishing himself as a starter. I personally almost see him as a rookie. Yeah, I'd like to see Smith or Wilson, but mainly for the unknown that they are. I'll say I like Foles more than all but Smith and Wilson in this draft.

For what they just gave Vick, I doubt Foles is the starter, or atleast he has somewhat of a hill to climb. I don't know that I like Foles more than Barkley, but Glennon, Nassib and Manuel, sure.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-15-2013 05:18 PM

shit just got real.
Posted via Mobile Device

Messier 02-15-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9406012)
For what they just gave Vick, I doubt Foles is the starter, or atleast he has somewhat of a hill to climb. I don't know that I like Foles more than Barkley, but Glennon, Nassib and Manuel, sure.

Not according to the coach he doesn't. Vick signed a one year deal. Kelly seems very open to having a competition for the job, and he said as much.