ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Joeckeling of SNR (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271753)

patteeu 04-04-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9557213)
Yikes. Are you Bosschiefs son?

Ban. ROFL

ChiefsCountry 04-04-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Cross multiple thread humor. Nice. :clap:

Direckshun 04-04-2013 03:05 PM

Joeckel = Kalil

Fisher = Staley

Lane Johnson = Trent Williams

Molitoth 04-04-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9556526)
Albert's demanding top 5 money right now. The rookie won't sniff top 5 money until 6 years from now.

I'm still struggling with this post.

So lets say Albert gets traded, and we draft Joeckel at #1....

Joeckel plays out his rookie contract, and has arguably placed himself in the top 5-10 of Left Tackles in the NFL, and the Chiefs still don't have a QB ranked in the top half of the NFL.
Joeckel is now demanding to be paid like a top 5 LT.

Do you rid of Joeckel and draft his replacement, or do you pay the man and look for the real problem.... QB....

ChiefsCountry 04-04-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9557244)
Joeckel = Kalil

Fisher = Staley

Direckshun = Fail

patteeu 04-04-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9557244)
Joeckel = Kalil

Fisher = Staley

Tell us who Branden Albert is so we can compare apples to apples.

patteeu 04-04-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9557249)

Joeckel plays out his rookie contract, and has arguably placed himself in the top 5-10 of Left Tackles in the NFL, and the Chiefs still don't have a QB ranked in the top half of the NFL.

Do you rid of Joeckel and draft his replacement, or do you pay the man and look for the real problem.... QB....

Who's available in the draft?

Just Passin' By 04-04-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9557249)

I don't understand what you're struggling with, so maybe you could clarify that part for me. As for the QB problem, the team traded for its QB. Now, whether that's part of some deeper scheme, I can't say, but it spent money and draft capital to bring A. Smith in. That means, at least potentially, that the team is happy at the QB spot and can address other issues, since Smith is only 28 and is nowhere near retirement age for his position.

Hammock Parties 04-04-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9557032)
The one playoff game he's played, Branden Albert was beated like a rented mule by Suggs.

Just saying.

This is absolutely not true, pussy.

He was fine that day. Albert didn't allow one single pressure. He gave up one sack because Cassel held the ball too long on a third and long.

He wasn't great, but he wasn't "beaten like a rented mule."

Direckshun 04-04-2013 03:46 PM

I'm amazed there hasn't been a photoshop of Joeckel with Heath Ledger's Joker facepaint.

Setsuna 04-04-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyFo18 (Post 9557163)
lolwut?

I will second that Kalil played very well in 2012.

Quote:

No one has yet to answer my question. What specifically did he do well to warrant he did well and contributed to his team's success?

RealSNR 04-04-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9557097)
I really want to know what these ****head NFL people see in Luke Jockel. He is a decent LT propsect, a sure first rounder but he is not some amazing LT god that deserves to go #1 overall. Matt Kahili last year is ten times the prospect this fool is.

That's what I've been telling Direckshun.

UR JUST SAYING THAT CUZ NO GENO he said.

This bet is here to put him in his place.

RealSNR 04-04-2013 04:17 PM

Joeckel doesn't do this shit. I've never even ****ing seen Joeckel's anchor. When was the last time he stood up a rusher in a game?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W9rOGqxFOD4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's not necessarily a fault of his. It's just I've never ****ing seen him do it.

Direckshun 04-04-2013 04:23 PM

S'not his game.

That's like criticizing a tree for being too slow.

penbrook 04-04-2013 04:37 PM

Cris Carter says we should trade back because there are 3 OT and he views them as the same.

The Bad Guy 04-04-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9557395)
No one has yet to answer my question. What specifically did he do well to warrant he did well and contributed to his team's success?

You're right. Peterson had the second best year ever and the left tackle had nothing to do with it. Also only allowed 15 qb pressures and 2 sacks all season.

You're a ****ing idiot.

RealSNR 04-04-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9557454)
S'not his game.

Have you seen the kind of tackles that Andy Reid likes? Joeckel ain't it if it's not "his thing."

The Bad Guy 04-04-2013 04:41 PM

If there was ever any doubt about how much of a clown Setsuna is, that Kalil comment should seal it

RealSNR 04-04-2013 04:43 PM

Kalil only successfully protected a weak-armed QB who likes to hold onto the ball as long as Cassel does and paved the way for a 2000 yard rusher.

Dude totally sucks.

Direckshun 04-04-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9557479)
Have you seen the kind of tackles that Andy Reid likes? Joeckel ain't it if it's not "his thing."

That's 100% fair.

That does little to disparage Joeckel's game, though.

Make no mistake. You are getting Joeckeled.

The Joeckeling will be rough. You will not enjoy it.

But it will be a solid Joeckeling nonetheless.

Molitoth 04-04-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9557299)
I don't understand what you're struggling with, so maybe you could clarify that part for me. As for the QB problem, the team traded for its QB. Now, whether that's part of some deeper scheme, I can't say, but it spent money and draft capital to bring A. Smith in. That means, at least potentially, that the team is happy at the QB spot and can address other issues, since Smith is only 28 and is nowhere near retirement age for his position.

I was asking what you would do in my scenario... you have to answer that first.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-04-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

:facepalm: Nice post, Hootie.

Mother****erJones 04-04-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9557489)
Kalil only successfully protected a weak-armed QB who likes to hold onto the ball as long as Cassel does and paved the way for a 2000 yard rusher.

Dude totally sucks.

Ya definitely shouldn't of gone that high...:facepalm: ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-04-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9556994)
If I had my way, I'd trade Albert, start Stephenson, sign Clabo and draft Geno.

In.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just Passin' By 04-04-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9557594)
I was asking what you would do in my scenario... you have to answer that first.

My question to you was genuine, in that I didn't understand where your hang up was, when you claimed you were struggling with my post. Your question was an obvious attempt to lead an answer. Why would I answer your question, when your question deliberately begs the answer rather then serving as an honest starting point?

Rasputin 04-06-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9556421)
1 vs. 5 hmm let's see how this works out

It is going be a slaughterhouse if/when Direckshun loses this thing.

Sassy Squatch 04-06-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9557598)

Figured I had one in the bank when you BANNED ME FOR NO REASON!!!!!! *glare*

Direckshun 04-24-2013 10:20 AM

I would just like to remind all five guys who are currently locked in a bet with me that this is still a thing.

I will not tolerate welching. I will dedicate thread after thread to your utter disappointment as a poster, if I have to.

RealSNR 04-24-2013 10:24 AM

**** that. I'm backing out of this shit.

I'm refuse to even risk losing any pride or self-worth, even if it's fake internet self-worth, over Luke ****ing Joeckel.

That fat piece of AIDS can go die in a ****ing fire. I hate him and everything he represents. I hate him more than Eric Winston, and I probably hate him more than Matt Cassel.

Continue your bets with the others, dude. I'm out. This shit isn't fun. It's depressing.

Direckshun 04-24-2013 10:44 AM

Don't be a poor sport. Stick it out. Finish what you started. People shouldn't be allowed to start bets to prove a point, then back out when they have to back it up later.

The whole point of making a bet is to tax some bullshit you were spewing about Joeckel because you were mad.

patteeu 04-24-2013 10:46 AM

Supreme loss of face.

Molitoth 04-24-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9620174)

I'm refuse to even risk losing any pride or self-worth, even if it's fake internet self-worth, over Luke ****ing Joeckel.

That fat piece of AIDS can go die in a ****ing fire. I hate him and everything he represents. I hate him more than Eric Winston, and I probably hate him more than Matt Cassel.

Continue your bets with the others, dude. I'm out. This shit isn't fun. It's depressing.

Why back out? You are going to win.

RealSNR 04-24-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9620237)
Don't be a poor sport. Stick it out. Finish what you started. People shouldn't be allowed to start bets to prove a point, then back out when they have to back it up later.

The whole point of making a bet is to tax some bullshit you were spewing about Joeckel because you were mad.

Bullshit. Nothing has changed. The Chiefs didn't get a real QB or get a new line coach or even show us any practices. The guy isn't even a Chief yet. It wasn't like I made the bet, then saw Luke Joeckel kick ass in training camp, and go, "Uhoh, I might lose this bet!"

I'm doing it because I don't ****ing care. My heart isn't in this. Whenever I've made bets before, I had fun even when I lost. I'm cutting this shit loose before it even gets going.

Hammock Parties 04-24-2013 12:28 PM

snr you PUSS.

We are going to use Direckshun as the pivot man this fall.

NO BACKING OUT. You're my shitty pass protection orgy bro.

lcarus 04-24-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9620174)

If only Joeckel knew how much some Chiefs fans loathe him, and we haven't even picked him yet LOL.

Brock 04-24-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9620164)
I would just like to remind all five guys who are currently locked in a bet with me that this is still a thing.

I will not tolerate welching. I will dedicate thread after thread to your utter disappointment as a poster, if I have to.

Still no girlfriend, huh.

Ceej 04-24-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9620896)
Still no girlfriend, huh.

MOAR MOCK DRAFTS!

Rasputin 04-24-2013 02:12 PM

I can win this bet if they expect Alex Smith to drop back and pass 35+ times a game. May lose if they figure out that best way to win is just to hand the ball off to JC.

Whosurdaddy 04-24-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9620255)
Bullshit. Nothing has changed. The Chiefs didn't get a real QB or get a new line coach or even show us any practices. The guy isn't even a Chief yet. It wasn't like I made the bet, then saw Luke Joeckel kick ass in training camp, and go, "Uhoh, I might lose this bet!"

I'm doing it because I don't ****ing care. My heart isn't in this. Whenever I've made bets before, I had fun even when I lost. I'm cutting this shit loose before it even gets going.

Chickenshit

RealSNR 04-24-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9620610)
snr you PUSS.

We are going to use Direckshun as the pivot man this fall.

NO BACKING OUT. You're my shitty pass protection orgy bro.

Fine. I'll do it. I won't be too overjoyed if I win, and if I lose I probably won't put up as big of an act that I thought I would.

Setsuna 04-24-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9557598)

I didn't understand that post until you posted this reply. Wow what a jerk.

BlackHelicopters 04-24-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9621054)
Fine. I'll do it. I won't be too overjoyed if I win, and if I lose I probably won't put up as big of an act that I thought I would.

Way to man up.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-24-2013 05:09 PM

Im still in. I ****ing hate Luke Jokel and will root for him to FAIL, whatever team he ends up on.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bump 04-24-2013 05:21 PM

Chief Roundup 04-24-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9620164)

I totally had this vision of a Chihuahua barking while I was reading this.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-24-2013 07:37 PM

I can see the scores of Tru Fans fist pumping over the selection already. An early Christmas gift for Lil Chiefy.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-24-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9622917)
I can see the scores of Tru Fans fist pumping over the selection already. An early Christmas gift for Lil Chiefy.

Mmmmmmm...shitloaf!/Lil Chiefy
Posted via Mobile Device

Rasputin 04-25-2013 09:46 PM

So I guess this means the bet is off?

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-25-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9629621)
So I guess this means the bet is off?

Oh **** no. No matter where he goes, right Direckshun? And now, hes playing for the shitty-assed Jags, and guarding Gabbert. Dieckshun; your mother****ing ass is MINE.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 04-25-2013 09:59 PM

I eagerly await the Jerkeling of Cockmon thread

Rausch 04-25-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9629706)
Oh **** no. No matter where he goes, right Direckshun? And now, hes playing for the shitty-assed Jags, and guarding Gabbert. Dieckshun; your mother****ing ass is MINE.
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

Direckshun 04-25-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9629706)
Oh **** no. No matter where he goes, right Direckshun?

Exactly.

Direckshun 04-26-2013 01:28 PM

All bets are still on.

If you are in a bet with me over Joeckel, and wish to revise it, PM me now.

Otherwise, all bets are still on.

Setsuna 04-26-2013 01:30 PM

ROFL Dickshun about to get pounded into the dirt like Theon almost was in GoT two episodes ago. His only hope is if we draft Geno and he starts the last half of the season.

Direckshun 04-26-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9631828)
ROFL Dickshun about to get pounded into the dirt like Theon almost was in GoT two episodes ago.

You want in?

Let's get this done.

What are your conditions if I lose, what are your conditions if I win.

Setsuna 04-26-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9631831)
You want in?

Let's get this done.

What are your conditions if I lose, what are your conditions if I win.

No I don't want in. I just think it's stupid you think so much of Lube Joker. I hope he fails miserably and never starts again after this year, not because of injury, but because he's a liability.

Direckshun 04-26-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9631836)
No I don't want in. I just think it's stupid you think so much of Lube Joker. I hope he fails miserably and never starts again after this year, not because of injury, but because he's a liability.

You're hoping your own left tackle fails miserably?

You do belong on ChiefsPlanet.

RunKC 04-26-2013 01:41 PM

We need to make a spinoff thread titled "The Joeckeling of Setsuna/Cockmon"

Haha

Setsuna 04-26-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9631842)
You're hoping your own left tackle fails miserably?

You do belong on ChiefsPlanet.

Yes I certainly do. I don't want Khan & Caldwell to ever believe it's ok to draft a freakin OL that high ever again as long as they live. Not even as long as they're here. No one should be that reeruned making millions for salary.

Direckshun 06-23-2013 09:56 PM

1. Joeckel has officially signed.

2. Eugene Monroe is the Jags' starting LT this year.

I know five assholes who are getting Joeckeled by the end of the season.

Sorter 06-23-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9771761)

He's getting matched up against Watt/redding in base fronts 2x /year. He also gets werner/mathis, mercilus/reed/trevardo, 2x/year out of base and subs.

That's not even going into the rest of his schedule. Personally, I don't think he's going to be ultra shitty even if he gives up 7+ sacks simply due to his inept qb situation.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-23-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9771761)

Are you really still trying to play this fiddle?:shake:

Rasputin 06-24-2013 12:04 AM

I want to revise our bet.

If he isn't going to start LT for the season then I want to change our bet for one game only & that game being against the Chiefs. Joeckel will give up 2 sacks playing RT. I don't want the season bet but I will bet this if you are game. We can get it over with early.

What say you Direckshun? Are you game?

RealSNR 09-08-2013 06:37 PM

Yes, it is indeed happening, Direckshun.

So far I'm off to a pretty damn good start :)

Can't wait until he has to play two games against JJ Watt :evil:

RealSNR 09-08-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9771947)

If he isn't going to start LT for the season then I want to change our bet for one game only & that game being against the Chiefs. Joeckel will give up 2 sacks playing RT. I don't want the season bet but I will bet this if you are game. We can get it over with early.

Oooo, nice one. It's a shame an agreement couldn't get worked out.

Hammock Parties 09-08-2013 06:38 PM

Haha.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

LOL

Hammock Parties 09-08-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamOliver'sForehead (Post 9555312)
Yeah **** you pussy.

Luke Joeckel will give up at least 7 sacks.

sig+ av bet only. One year mfer.

ROFL

RealSNR 09-08-2013 06:39 PM

Luke Joecklol

Mother****erJones 09-08-2013 06:47 PM

ROFL typical direcshit posts

Direckshun 09-08-2013 06:50 PM

LMAO

Let's wait until PFF grades this thing out. PFF was the tool we agreed would determine how many sacks Joeckel was responsible for.

Saul Good 09-08-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9954017)
LMAO

Let's wait until PFF grades this thing out. PFF was the tool we agreed would determine how many sacks Joeckel was responsible for.

Good point. He could get tagged with more than just the three by Houston.

RealSNR 09-08-2013 07:10 PM

What was it you were saying, Direckshun?

Bets are a check against bullshit? Or something like that?

Mother****erJones 09-08-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9954017)
LMAO

He also missed the block on Hali when he got the INT TD

Direckshun 09-08-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9954139)
What was it you were saying, Direckshun?

Bets are a check against bullshit? Or something like that?

Bets are a tax on bullshit. It's to prove we both mean what we say.

Mission accomplished on that score.

Now I just need to win.

Let's see how PFF credits the sacks. I'm certain at least one of those will be on Gabbert, not Joeckel.

highBOLTage 09-08-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9622917)

Prophet or co-conspirator?
Correctly predicting the greatest Chief moment a day before it occurred:
http://i41.tinypic.com/2n66pf.gif

Rasputin 09-08-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9771947)

So are you going to honor this bet Direckshun?

O.city 09-08-2013 08:01 PM

He got beat by catapano a time or two

mnchiefsguy 09-08-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9954395)

Surely Direckshun would never consider welching on a bet....

Direckshun 09-08-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9954395)

Seeing how I never agreed to it...

Pasta Little Brioni 09-08-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by highBOLTage (Post 9954282)
Prophet or co-conspirator?
Correctly predicting the greatest Chief moment a day before it occurred:
http://i41.tinypic.com/2n66pf.gif

Nice! I am a well known prophet here. I foretold the doom of pile high in january.