ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL 2013 Kansas City Chiefs Training Camp Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274697)

AustinChief 07-24-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 9831095)
You need to visit The Missourian,The Brown Bear and Holt's Place.

Hey those are 2 of my old hangouts! Don't know Holt's place though. Missourian is as far south as I went unless I was headed to the Bucket Shop or Hoof and Horn.

OnTheWarpath15 07-24-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9832053)
I get that.

I hope Reid really pushes him. If he fails, then the quicker we can move on.

Couldn't agree more.

SAUTO 07-24-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9832054)
Excuse, excuse, blah, lack of supporting talent, blah, excuse.

Rinse, repeat.

Exactly.

people are stupid.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 07-24-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

I get that.

Agreed
Posted via Mobile Device

Coogs 07-24-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

I get that.

And if he succeeds?

SAUTO 07-24-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9832069)
And if he succeeds?

We all win.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sandy Vagina 07-24-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9832067)
Exactly.

people are stupid.
Posted via Mobile Device

Haha, nope... it is critical thinking. One should never put their personal dislike of a player above understanding that football is a team sport. That is stupid. No quarterback excels when the parts around him are full of suck.

At some point, people will need to realize that unless they put away their hate and judge football results with an open mind? They are just wasting their time watching and posting on what they see.

SAUTO 07-24-2013 05:29 PM

Go **** yourself
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 07-24-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9832078)
No quarterback excels when the parts around him are full of suck.

Eli Manning did.

SAUTO 07-24-2013 05:31 PM

Tim Brady was winning super bowls with MUCH less talent on the offensive side than the chiefs of this year and the niners of any year since Smith was drafted.

Shove all your excuses up your ass
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 07-24-2013 05:32 PM

Why would I personally dislike Alex Smith?

Give me one reason.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sandy Vagina 07-24-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9832083)
Go **** yourself
Posted via Mobile Device

See, this is the kind of childish emotion that keeps you from critically thinking. Best of luck with that, but you'd further be childish to imagine you are hurting feelings with that type of response.

saphojunkie 07-24-2013 05:34 PM

Look, Alex Smith is totally good enough to take his team to the Super Bowl.

It's just... that team has to be better than we are. A lot better.

saphojunkie 07-24-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9832094)
See, this is the kind of childish emotion that keeps you from critically thinking. Best of luck with that, but you'd further be childish to imagine you are hurting feelings with that type of response.

You don't English so good.

Sandy Vagina 07-24-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9832084)
Eli Manning did.

elaborate, if you are able... and of course, there are always a few that break through the norm.

Sandy Vagina 07-24-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9832095)
Look, Alex Smith is totally good enough to take his team to the Super Bowl.

It's just... that team has to be better than we are. A lot better.

with new coaching and players... how can you pretend to know what the team can do right now?

SAUTO 07-24-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Not trying to hurt your feelings. Its a message board, feelings aren't part of it.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 07-24-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9832100)
elaborate, if you are able... and of course, there are always a few that break through the norm.

What about Brady?

Just want to gloss over that don't you...

How about giving me the reason I would personally dislike Smith.
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city 07-24-2013 05:40 PM

Alex smith was good enough in Harbaughs ball control offense to take a team to the SB. If Andy is gonna have him to throw it more and be more aggressive, he's gonna have to be pretty damn good to get this team to te SB.

Sandy Vagina 07-24-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9832108)
Not trying to hurt your feelings. Its a message board, feelings aren't part of it.
Posted via Mobile Device

well, that's my point... As for the players talked about? you are full of shit if you want me to believe that you have zero feelings one way or the other about them.

SAUTO 07-24-2013 05:40 PM

Oh and me telling you to go **** yourself took absolutely no emotion on my part
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 07-24-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9832100)
elaborate, if you are able

The Giants had the #32 running game and the #27 defense.

Alex Smith takes that team straight to hell.

SAUTO 07-24-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9832116)
well, that's my point... As for the players talked about? you are full of shit if you want me to believe that you have zero feelings one way or the other about them.

I thought you were talking about me thinking I hurt your feelings.

I didn't tell a player to go **** themselves.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sandy Vagina 07-24-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9832114)
What about Brady?

Posted via Mobile Device

Brady developed during the Spygate years...why shouldn't he turn out great? Rodgers was pampered behind a consistent and good scheme..had great players to throw to.. was able to sit for years and learn. why shouldn't he turn out great?

Sandy Vagina 07-24-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9832117)
Oh and me telling you to go **** yourself took absolutely no emotion on my part
Posted via Mobile Device

tantrum.. internet tough guy tantrum when you can't reason... :deevee:

ChiefsCountry 07-24-2013 05:45 PM

Stupid ****ing trolls.

SAUTO 07-24-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9832120)
Brady developed during the Spygate years...why shouldn't he turn out great? Rodgers was pampered behind a consistent and good scheme..had great players to throw to.. was able to sit for years and learn. why shouldn't he turn out great?

LMAO. More ****ing excuses.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsCountry 07-24-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9832138)
LMAO. More ****ing excuses.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep always a ****ing excuse for Alex Smith.

SAUTO 07-24-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9832127)
tantrum.. internet tough guy tantrum when you can't reason... :deevee:

No tantrum here. Hell I'm laughing with my wife and young son playing around in the bedroom floor at the moment.

I'm not mad at you. Just think you are an epic idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 07-24-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9832139)
Yep always a ****ing excuse for Alex Smith.

I hope the guy is ****ing awesome. I don't think anyone here that knows my record on this board thinks any differently.

**** that troll
Posted via Mobile Device

BigMeatballDave 07-24-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9832069)
And if he succeeds?

Then the entire board will engage in a massive circle jerk. Sweet Daddy cockgobbler will be the pivot man. I'm assuming he has the most experience.

donkhater 07-24-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9831464)
I disagree. He gets picked up if we try to get him to the PS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Tomahawk
No way he lasts on the practice squad...

You guys aren't thinking this through. Bray signed with KC voluntarily over two other teams. If he is cut, why would he then voluntarily sign to a different team's practice squad when he wanted to be here in the first place and spent an entire offseason learning the system? Besides, what better situation could he hope for? He has a head coach with a good rep for developing QBs and the two QBs ahead of him on the depth chart is Alex Smith and Chase Daniel.

He'd have to have a pretty amazing preseason for a team to scoop him up an place him on the active roster. Remember, NO ONE DRAFTED HIM! How many cut undrafted rookie QBs get pick up after training camp? Zero.

If the Chief want him on the practice squad, he'll end up there, no problem.

Mav 07-24-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9832084)
Eli Manning did.

No. He didn't. His defense destroyed Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, and Tom Brady. His defense forced turnovers, special teams forced turnovers. Eli Manning didn't over come shit. He didn't do shit in the second half to have the NYG beat SF. His defense, and special teams did.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 07-24-2013 06:21 PM

The CHiefs have about a 1.5 out of 10 record on second rounders and you're sweating a rookie FA cut to playing squad?

Anyong Bluth 07-24-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Would you prefer if he said that he critically thinks you should go **** yourself?

Sandy Vagina 07-24-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 9832199)
Would you prefer if he said that he critically thinks you should go **** yourself?

Haha, no... would have been like having an adult conversation if he's simply responded to my points. Instead, he folded his arms across chest, turned red in the face, and whined "**** you!" like a child. :deevee:

SAUTO 07-24-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9832221)
Haha, no... would have been like having an adult conversation if he's simply responded to my points. Instead, he folded his arms across chest, turned red in the face, and whined "**** you!" like a child. :deevee:

I did respond to your points. You basically ignored the response then, after being called out on that, made excuses.

you are an idiot
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 07-24-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9832195)
No. He didn't. His defense destroyed Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, and Tom Brady. His defense forced turnovers, special teams forced turnovers. Eli Manning didn't over come shit. He didn't do shit in the second half to have the NYG beat SF. His defense, and special teams did.

How'd they get to the playoffs, genious?

Eli Manning and his 4,933 yards passing.

Put Alex Smith on that team and they're 4-12.

Also, they had less than 100 yards rushing in 2 of their 3 playoff games.

Eli Manning.

Sandy Vagina 07-24-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9832229)
I did respond to your points. You basically ignored the response then, after being called out on that, made excuses.

you are an idiot
Posted via Mobile Device

uhm... no stupid one. You didn't Go back and read through page 17. Pretty clear you are flailing and talking outta your ass on this.

... and either someone stole your username, or you were the same dipshit 49ers fan at 49ers.com Redzone that for years cried about Alex Smith. Coincidence? Hmmm... probably not.

O.city 07-24-2013 06:43 PM

I can really say that, while I do like if the players on my "team" are good people, if they're winning and not getting in trouble, I don't really care either way.

I don't have any grand illusion that these guys are "role models" or should really be looked on that way.

SAUTO 07-24-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9832114)
What about Brady?

Posted via Mobile Device

here was a response idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 07-24-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9832087)
Tim Brady was winning super bowls with MUCH less talent on the offensive side than the chiefs of this year and the niners of any year since Smith was drafted.

Shove all your excuses up your ass
Posted via Mobile Device

Here was another
Posted via Mobile Device

Mojo Jojo 07-24-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donkhater (Post 9832178)
You guys aren't thinking this through. Bray signed with KC voluntarily over two other teams. If he is cut, why would he then voluntarily sign to a different team's practice squad when he wanted to be here in the first place and spent an entire offseason learning the system? Besides, what better situation could he hope for? He has a head coach with a good rep for developing QBs and the two QBs ahead of him on the depth chart is Alex Smith and Chase Daniel.

He'd have to have a pretty amazing preseason for a team to scoop him up an place him on the active roster. Remember, NO ONE DRAFTED HIM! How many cut undrafted rookie QBs get pick up after training camp? Zero.

If the Chief want him on the practice squad, he'll end up there, no problem.

No way he makes it through wavers. And I don't think he would have to be put on an active roster until he signs as a PS player first.

SAUTO 07-24-2013 06:47 PM

And I've been here for years. People here know me personally in real life. Never been to a niners board.
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city 07-24-2013 06:48 PM

Bray won't be hidden on the PS. If you're gonna try and hide him, he needs to get "injured" here after a preseason game or two.

SAUTO 07-24-2013 06:49 PM

And actually those responses were backwards.

The first one was ignored and then I called you on it in the second one.

Then you made dumbass excuses
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 07-24-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9832266)
Bray won't be hidden on the PS. If you're gonna try and hide him, he needs to get "injured" here after a preseason game or two.

Exactly
Posted via Mobile Device

Mother****erJones 07-24-2013 06:54 PM

Bray was signed to develop for the future. Stanzi was a "favor" to Ferentz. Stanzi is a TC arm at best. If you can't play during the year that Cassel sucks and gets hurt, then Quinn sucks; you're really ****ing pathetic.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-24-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9832280)
Bray was signed to develop for the future. Stanzi was a "favor" to Ferentz. Stanzi is a TC arm at best. If you can't play during the year that Cassel sucks and gets hurt, then Quinn sucks; you're really ****ing pathetic.

This.

O.city 07-24-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

If the coaching staff is as bad as everyone here wants to claim and was as dysfunctional as it seemed to be, I don't really know how much of that is on Stanzi.

Some? sure

All? depends I guess.

SAUTO 07-24-2013 07:05 PM

Stanzi is gone.

Can't see any way other than him being so good he's starting, for him to be on the team
Posted via Mobile Device

mcaj22 07-24-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

hopefully Tony Moeaki was a favor too

Sandy Vagina 07-24-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

The best throw of the day was during seven-on-seven drills when Smith hit Donnie Avery on a deep pass for a score.
http://www.kansascity.com/2013/07/24...#storylink=cpy

:)

Hammock Parties 07-24-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9832325)
The best throw of the day was during seven-on-seven drills when Smith hit Donnie Avery on a deep pass for a score.

:)

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-conten..._nicholson.gif

SAUTO 07-24-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9832347)

Can we get a gif of Cassel's awesome play from training camp?
Posted via Mobile Device

Sandy Vagina 07-24-2013 07:22 PM

I'm getting this feeling that not all Chiefs fans want their team to succeed this year. Or is this just one of those "I won't be fooled again!!! My whittle heart got broke and so I shall never believe again!!!" mantras?

Well that's a shame.. but have it your way.

Hammock Parties 07-24-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9832352)
Can we get a gif of Cassel's awesome play from training camp?
Posted via Mobile Device

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/casselRISES.gif

SAUTO 07-24-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9832361)
I'm getting this feeling that not all Chiefs fans want their team to succeed this year. Or is this just one of those "I won't be fooled again!!! My whittle heart got broke and so I shall never believe again!!!" mantras?

I would love for them to fail this year. I hate the chiefs.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 07-24-2013 07:27 PM

Dumb to think we as fans are actually rooting to be bad. I hope no one thinks like that. Not in training camp at least
Posted via Mobile Device

Sandy Vagina 07-24-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9832377)
Dumb to think we as fans are actually rooting to be bad. I hope no one thinks like that. Not in training camp at least
Posted via Mobile Device

I have seen it before. Some people would actually rather be "right" than to have a good season. They become so emotionally invested in something to back off... even at the expense of something as powerful as team success.

O.city 07-24-2013 07:34 PM

If we could cut enough surprise guys in camp, maybe we could scrounge together enough to get Dic Seymour?

SAUTO 07-24-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9832387)
I have seen it before. Some people would actually rather be "right" than to have a good season. They become so emotionally invested in something to back off... even at the expense of something as powerful as team success.

Yeah well you don't actually know who here is that way. You don't know anything about any of us when the games are happening. Save your conclusions about who here is that way until something actually happens.

We are basically arguing statsand the past and how it relates to this season's possibilities.

Go back to your niners or browns or which ever other team you love's board
Posted via Mobile Device

themanwithnoname 07-24-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9832361)

The problem is, people have different views on what success is, and most of the real Chiefs fans have seen this same old song and dance and then we have fans of other teams (that can't even make up their mind on what team they're a fan of because they just change it so they'll always be a fan of a successful team) telling us that we should just be so ****ing happy and how Alex Smith is so ****ing great and things are going to be just awesome. Of course they also admit Smith really isn't all that good, and that the Chiefs really aren't going to do anything, but we should still be just so ecstatic about anything more than 2 wins.

Sandy Vagina 07-24-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themanwithnoname (Post 9832425)
The problem is, people have different views on what success is, and most of the real Chiefs fans have seen this same old song and dance and then we have fans of other teams (that can't even make up their mind on what team they're a fan of because they just change it so they'll always be a fan of a successful team) telling us that we should just be so ****ing happy and how Alex Smith is so ****ing great and things are going to be just awesome. Of course they also admit Smith really isn't all that good, and that the Chiefs really aren't going to do anything, but we should still be just so ecstatic about anything more than 2 wins.

Your post is all over the place, so forgive me in asking...

Who are these fans you speak of? Who can't make up their minds on which teams they're a fan of? Who is telling you to be "so ****ing happy and how Smith is so ****ing great"? Who is then saying he isn't all that good? Who is saying you should be ecstatic about anything more than 2 wins?

Is all of this some horribly twisted translation in your mind? Or are there voices in your head telling you fans are saying this?

:hmmm:

Mother****erJones 07-24-2013 07:54 PM

Guy had to make a spectacular catch...go figure

SAUTO 07-24-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9832363)

Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 07-24-2013 08:44 PM

Seriously, can the 49ers fans just shut the **** up? I don't even argue about Smith anymore and I just find them annoying as hell. At least take your shit some place other than the training camp thread.

In58men 07-24-2013 10:00 PM

Andy Reid isn't wasting any time trying to rebuild the Kansas City Chiefs' moribund passing game.

The Kansas City Star reported Wednesday that the Chiefs didn't call a running play during the team portions of the first two days of training camp.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-24-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9832438)
Guy had to make a spectacular catch...go figure

If he actually ends up being good in Minn., I just may have to hunt him down and kill him.

Groves 07-24-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9832363)

We know from painful experience that it would have fallen 7 yards short if he wasn't getting hit from behind at the point of release.

Sorter 07-24-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9832396)
If we could cut enough surprise guys in camp, maybe we could scrounge together enough to get Dic Seymour?

That would be nice.

Hoover 07-24-2013 10:42 PM

I know some Viking fans who actually want Cassel to get the job. I just laugh.

Tribal Warfare 07-24-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 9832840)

they'll know the truth soon

Sorter 07-24-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 9832840)

Those individuals should probably be sterilized.

RustShack 07-24-2013 11:22 PM

If we try to put Bray on the PS another team will sign him to the active roster. We would go stupid to try to stash him because we have ****ing Stanzi. Neither will play, so keep the better one.

Chiefs=Champions 07-24-2013 11:42 PM

Unless he completely bombs and stanzi kills it, there is no way Bray doesnt make the roster.

tk13 07-24-2013 11:48 PM

That might happen. Bray is the more physically talented QB but there's no guarantee he actually outplays Stanzi. It still might not matter though. I don't think people realize some of the mind-numbingly terrible throws Bray made in college. He's being talked about on here like a 1st round pick but nobody even took a flier on him in the draft. He's capable of blowing Stanzi out of the water or making Stanzi look like Tom Brady in comparison.

ptlyon 07-25-2013 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9832884)
Those individuals should probably be sterilized.

They don't know any better. They're Vikings fans.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-25-2013 07:11 AM

And for all the genobators....

Pro Football Writers‏@PFWAwriters4m
RT @jetswhispers: “I will say this… I know this: He’s way ahead of the pace of a normal rookie,” - Marty Mornhinweg on Geno Smith #Jets

the Talking Can 07-25-2013 07:13 AM

if they let bray throw beer bottles, he'll lock up the #3 position for sure...