ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs MEDIA REACTIONS: Chiefs Early Draft Losers on NFLN (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283607)

notorious 05-11-2014 05:19 PM

Andy won with a bunch of nobodies in Philly and he's going to win with a bunch of nobodies here.

jd1020 05-11-2014 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10624147)
Andy won with a bunch of nobodies in Philly and he's going to win with a bunch of nobodies here.

Let's not use Reids "success" in Philly as a measuring stick.

notorious 05-11-2014 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 10624152)
Let's not use Reids "success" in Philly as a measuring stick.

That's all we have to go by.

jd1020 05-11-2014 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10624153)
That's all we have to go by.

Then throw him back. Because I want more than what he achieved in Philly.

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 05:26 PM

Quote:

Won what? A bunch of regular season game?

DeezNutz 05-11-2014 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624162)

Didn't win it all, which has to be the overall goal. But let's not discount the fact that the dude went to 4 straight conference championship games.

Let's not paint him with the Marty brush.

SAUTO 05-11-2014 05:30 PM

Dont forget they also went to a super bowl...
Posted via Mobile Device

Saccopoo 05-11-2014 05:31 PM

Quote:

I hope so, because that's what Dorsey is giving him to work with.

notorious 05-11-2014 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624162)

It would really suck to lose to a dynasty in the Superbowl after raping other teams for 4 years.

We should expect a lot more considering the Chiefs' rich history of success, right?

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 05:37 PM

Does this look like a team that will be "raping" anyone, much less the entire league for a half decade?

And you're goddamn right we should expect more. The goal is to win a championship, regardless of our past ineptitude.

tk13 05-11-2014 05:40 PM

Don't be insufferable. Of course you want to win a Super Bowl, but we're sitting here at 20+ years without a single playoff win, and we've got people in here acting like a coach with nine 10+ win seasons, 5 conference title games and a Super Bowl appearance in 15 years isn't good enough for us. Seriously. If I went to a Browns board and saw people talking like that I'd laugh at them.

notorious 05-11-2014 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624190)
Does this look like a team that will be "raping" anyone, much less the entire league for a half decade?

I don't know and you don't know either.

New England in 2001
Giants during their first run
Seattle last year
A few others

Nobody saw them coming, and their teams were loaded with a bunch of "Who?" players.

DeezNutz 05-11-2014 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624190)

And you're goddamn right we should expect more. The goal is to win a championship, regardless of our past ineptitude.

I don't see any reason why Reid cannot win a SB. This all goes back to the same question, "Who is the real Alex Smith?"

His performance in Indy was about as good as I've ever seen a Chiefs QB play. That's what a franchise QB looks like.

If this is truly him, the Chiefs can absolutely be very good this year.

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 05:44 PM

I remember similar comments made about hiring the Executive of the Decade a few years back.

That didn't work out so good.

What happened in Philly has no bearing on what happens in KC.

Donovan McNabb is not walking through that door.

DeezNutz 05-11-2014 05:44 PM

Pretty sure that Seattle surprised no one last year, dude. That's a ****ing really good team.

DeezNutz 05-11-2014 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624215)
I remember similar comments made about hiring the Executive of the Decade a few years back.

Not fair.

We didn't know what Pioli's ass even did in NE; we were guessing and hoping. Pretty sure that Reid's resume is more defined.

notorious 05-11-2014 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 10624199)
Don't be insufferable. Of course you want to win a Super Bowl, but we're sitting here at 20+ years without a single playoff win, and we've got people in here acting like a coach with nine 10+ win seasons, 5 conference title games and a Super Bowl appearance in 15 years isn't good enough for us. Seriously. If I went to a Browns board and saw people talking like that I'd laugh at them.

No shit. People act like the Chiefs organization is amazing.

Reid's run in Philly completely eclipses the last 40 years of the Chiefs and people act like he is a piece of shit.

notorious 05-11-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 10624216)
Pretty sure that Seattle surprised no one last year, dude. That's a ****ing really good team.

Before the season started no one had them picked to do anything of note.

As the season progressed we all started having that "Holy Shit" moment.

tk13 05-11-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

That would be a much more accurate analogy for Dorsey. We didn't know what Pioli would do on his own, and we don't know what Dorsey will be on his own either.

If you really think we have more to learn about Andy Reid's strengths and weaknesses as a head coach you must have spent the last 15 years in a coma.

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10624219)

Reid's run in Philly completely eclipses the last 40 years of the Chiefs and people act like he is a piece of shit.

He's far from a POS, and no one is implying he is.

Bewbies 05-11-2014 05:50 PM

Quote:

Seriously you are the most insufferable bastard here. You've become almost a parody account.

jd1020 05-11-2014 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10624219)

Reid may have had a good run in Philly, by Chiefs standards, but his run ended similar to the way Pioli's ended in KC, minus the banners.

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 10624234)
Seriously you are the most insufferable bastard here. You've become almost a parody account.

Because my posts aren't full of "cross my fingers and wish everything works out perfectly?"

Example: Does Dee Ford have serious injury concerns or not?

That's not negative, you'd be an idiot to not be concerned.

Easy 6 05-11-2014 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 10624199)

Who're you talking to... he's the undisputed Champ of being insufferable.

notorious 05-11-2014 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624238)
Because my posts aren't full of "cross my fingers and wish everything works out perfectly?"

ROFL

What else can we do? We are fans!

I will bitch and complain like everyone else if things fail when the rubber hits the pavement, but until then it's just pissing into the wind.

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10624249)
ROFL

What else can we do? We are ****ing fans!

I will bitch and complain like everyone else if things fail when the rubber hits the pavement, but until then it's just pissing into the wind.

It's pretty comical to watch, because most of you don't even see it - but a lot of you are just like KnowMo.

And no, Notorious, I'm not speaking about you.

Being a fan doesn't mean everything is always rainbows, puppy dogs and ice cream.

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 06:03 PM

Damn near every pick in this draft has serious medical concern, but don't worry!

There's a TON of potential with these picks. But to expect guys with these histories stay healthy is asking a lot.

To expect ALL of them to not only stay healthy, but meet their potential?

Y'all are being unrealistic.

Bewbies 05-11-2014 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624238)

Example: Does Dee Ford have serious injury concerns or not?

That's not negative, you'd be an idiot to not be concerned.

You and I have no control over anything our favorite team does. You can embrace that and have fun, or you can point out how every single move is wrong and be miserable.

I don't think they're perfect, but I do realize I'm not actually the one building the team.

If they win 0 games, or they win 19, my life doesn't change at all. None of ours does.

Bewbies 05-11-2014 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624261)
Damn near every pick in this draft has serious medical concern, but don't worry!

There's a TON of potential with these picks. But to expect guys with these histories stay healthy is asking a lot.

To expect ALL of them to not only stay healthy, but meet their potential?

Y'all are being unrealistic.

To expect that more than 1/3 players drafted even is worth a roster spot is unrealistic.

Jakemall 05-11-2014 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10624222)
Before the season started no one had them picked to do anything of note.

As the season progressed we all started having that "Holy Shit" moment.

9ers and Seahawks were about neck and neck as the favorites to rep the NFC in the Superbowl at the beginning of the season last year.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-bowl-sleepers

If they came out of nowhere for you, it is because you weren't paying attention to what happened the previous season.

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 10624269)
To expect that more than 1/3 players drafted even is worth a roster spot is unrealistic.

Exactly.

So look around this place and tell me who is off their rocker, me or them.

Bewbies 05-11-2014 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624284)
Exactly.

So look around this place and tell me who is off their rocker, me or them.

I didn't say you were wrong, I said you were miserable.

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 10624263)
You and I have no control over anything our favorite team does. You can embrace that and have fun, or you can point out how every single move is wrong and be miserable.

I don't think they're perfect, but I do realize I'm not actually the one building the team.

If they win 0 games, or they win 19, my life doesn't change at all. None of ours does.

Agreed.

But we're here to discuss football. None of us have any control, but we still have opinions.

Eleazar 05-11-2014 06:15 PM

National media never seems to know anything about the details of the Chiefs situation. they just look at free agent departures and signings, and guys they know of at skill positions. They don't see rookies who are going to be impact players in week 1 (like any WRs or OL players would be) and then slap an F on it.

Look at the grade that article puts on Tampa Bay, and how many WRs just jump right into the league and start commanding double teams?

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 10624285)
I didn't say you were wrong, I said you were miserable.

The only time I've been miserable this year is when I walked out of Lucas Oil Stadium after watching this team blow a 28 point lead with 26 minutes left.

Since then, I feel great.

Why?

Because until this organization shows a commitment to win meaningful games, I'm not going to commit my time and money to them.

Hell, guys like Parker, Milkman, Hamas, Pest and Deez are the only reason I even post here. They provide great football talk, and argue the post, rather than the poster.

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10624289)
National media never seems to know anything about the details of the Chiefs situation. they just look at free agent departures and signings, and guys they know of at skill positions. They don't see rookies who are going to be impact players in week 1 (like any WRs or OL players would be) and then slap an F on it.

Look at the grade that article puts on Tampa Bay, and how many WRs just jump right into the league and start commanding double teams?

Does Evans have to command double teams to be a good pick?

Don't understand that comment.

Evans is a helluva prospect. The type of guy you should get at 7 overall.

notorious 05-11-2014 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624256)

Being a fan doesn't mean everything is always rainbows, puppy dogs and ice cream.

It's usually a gigantic pile of whale shit.

I will be honest, I used to get worked up before the season, but Herm and Pioli murdered my "Give a ****".

Easy 6 05-11-2014 06:27 PM

Hell yeah Evans, we didn't need a pass rusher with a first round grade... Grandpa Hali will be fine.

Deberg_1990 05-11-2014 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624300)
The only time I've been miserable this year is when I walked out of Lucas Oil Stadium after watching this team blow a 28 point lead with 26 minutes left.

Since then, I feel great.

Why?

Because until this organization shows a commitment to win meaningful games, I'm not going to commit my time and money to them.

Hell, guys like Parker, Milkman, Hamas, Pest and Deez are the only reason I even post here. They provide great football talk, and argue the post, rather than the poster.

so you admit the defense blew it, then you whine that our first 2 picks went defense?

tecumseh 05-11-2014 06:31 PM

This is just filler crap content to placate advertisers. need to get paid yo.

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10624323)
so you admit the defense blew it, then you whine that our first 2 picks went defense?

Reading is fundamental.

Pretty sure that post reads, "watched the TEAM blow a 28 point lead."

The offense played just a great a role as the defense did.

Deberg_1990 05-11-2014 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624332)
Reading is fundamental.

Pretty sure that post reads, "watched the TEAM blow a 28 point lead."

The offense played just a great a role as the defense did.

you will be right back on the bandwagon again when the team makes the playoffs this year. : )

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10624317)
It's usually a gigantic pile of whale shit.

Which is why it's comical to watch the same guys season after season expect everything to fall perfectly.

notorious 05-11-2014 06:34 PM

Quote:

Jesus, I would have wanted to burn down Sutton's house if I went to that game.

Easy 6 05-11-2014 06:36 PM

If all of you guys besides Parker, Deez, milkman and Hamas would just get lost, we'd actually have a pretty cool board here.

nychief 05-11-2014 06:36 PM

Quote:

What does that mean? "A commitment to win meaningful games?" It seems specious....

So until you deem their moves to be worthy of your fandom? Or does it mean that you'll start committing time and money AFTER they win a playoff game?

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10624337)
Jesus, I would have wanted to burn down Sutton's house if I went to that game.

And I'm the negative one.

LMAO

Deberg_1990 05-11-2014 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624336)
Which is why it's comical to watch the same guys season after season expect everything to fall perfectly.

IM not sure whos saying this.....but its not me. Im just a realist. The truth lies somewhere in the middle. Some of our draft picks will shine, others will fail. Some guys will outperform their draft status, others wont. Basically like every team in the NFL.

Its pointless to whine and complain about every pick.

Its pointless to champion every pick.

Marcellus 05-11-2014 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10622845)
I guess the way I look at it, either last year was a failure or this one was. You can't do two completely different things and expect them to both be the "right" way.

Completely, totally and 100% false. Situation dictates. One year to another cap space, need, and draft talent change.

The sure fire way to fail is to use the exact same approach every year. Being fluid to change is key to success in any business.

You keep repeating this nonsense about not doing the same thing every year is bad like its fact and it couldn't be further from reality.

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 10624341)
What does that mean? "A commitment to win meaningful games?" It seems specious....

So until you deem their moves to be worthy of your fandom? Or does it mean that you'll start committing time and money AFTER they win a playoff game?

This.

I spent over $25k on this team in the 5 years I was a STH. Can't even imagine how much total in my 30+ years as an out-of-town fan.

If locking down the wallet makes me a bad fan to some of you, so be it.

Marcellus 05-11-2014 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624342)
And I'm the negative one.

LMAO

You act like Clark and Sutton burned yours down.

Deberg_1990 05-11-2014 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10624340)
If all of you guys besides Parker, Deez, milkman and Hamas would just get lost, we'd actually have a pretty cool board here.

They are fine. its fun to have differing opinions. They have been wrong about plenty, just like everyone else around here. They just have the loudest voices.

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10624343)
IM not sure whos saying this.....but its not me. Im just a realist. The truth lies somewhere in the middle. Some of our draft picks will shine, others will fail. Some guys will outperform their draft status, others wont. Basically like every team in the NFL.

Its pointless to whine and complain about every pick.

Its pointless to champion every pick.

And if you read my posts this weekend, I've said that the class has the potential to be great, but damn near every guy has a pretty significant injury history.

You can't ignore those things, but people here do.

Simply Red 05-11-2014 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 10622284)
Chiefs Early Draft Losers on NFLN

http://i.imgur.com/txzHdg7.gif

nychief 05-11-2014 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624350)
This.

I spent over $25k on this team in the 5 years I was a STH. Can't even imagine how much total in my 30+ years as an out-of-town fan.

If locking down the wallet makes me a bad fan to some of you, so be it.

Your choice. Just curious.

notorious 05-11-2014 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624360)
And if you read my posts this weekend, I've said that the class has the potential to be great, but damn near every guy has a pretty significant injury history.

Absolutely.

Drafts are going to be 75-80% trash, and there is a 95% chance that the rest are going to be JAGs their first year.

I am helplessly hoping that the staff gets this team to overachieve. That is what we have to hang our hat on right now.

Marcellus 05-11-2014 06:54 PM

Quote:

Its like everything else, there is always risk/reward involved.

Sports fandom isn't mandatory. You can choose what you want to do. Some choose to look at the positive opportunities and aspect at least until they are proven otherwise, some dwell on the negative until proven otherwise.

Its basically a lifestyle, attitude choice. I prefer to hang with positive people.

Thats my $.02.

Just Passin' By 05-11-2014 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624256)
It's pretty comical to watch, because most of you don't even see it - but a lot of you are just like KnowMo.

And no, Notorious, I'm not speaking about you.

Holy shit! We agree 100% on something (although my saying "most of you" would refer more to a Patriots board).

Deberg_1990 05-11-2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Apologies if I missed those posts. I've been in and out at various points all weekend.

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10624416)
Its like everything else, there is always risk/reward involved.

Sports fandom isn't mandatory. You can choose what you want to do. Some choose to look at the positive opportunities and aspect at least until they are proven otherwise, some dwell on the negative until proven otherwise.

Its basically a lifestyle, attitude choice. I prefer to hang with positive people.

Thats my $.02.

So basically, you're suggesting that people ignore all the evidence in front of them, and just hold their breath hoping that evidence is eventually dismissed.

That sounds like shit I'd expect to hear from a kid that got ribbons for participating, but finished dead last.

We're all winners!

If Ford, Gaines, etc all had a clean medical, would anyone have reason to be concerned? Of course not.

But because they DO, you'd be a fool to ignore the evidence.

If that's how you roll, feel free. I'm not getting in your way. I'm just not going to close my eyes to ignore what's right in front of my face.

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10624427)
Holy shit! We agree 100% on something (although my saying "most of you" would refer more to a Patriots board).

Goddammit.

:p

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10624429)
Apologies if I missed those posts. I've been in and out at various points all weekend.

No worries, man.

Bowser 05-11-2014 07:01 PM

Quote:

http://img.pandawhale.com/83571-Blin...First-VbnD.gif

chiefzilla1501 05-11-2014 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624437)
So basically, you're suggesting that people ignore all the evidence in front of them, and just hold their breath hoping that evidence is eventually dismissed.

That sounds like shit I'd expect to hear from a kid that got ribbons for participating, but finished dead last.

We're all winners!

If Ford, Gaines, etc all had a clean medical, would anyone have reason to be concerned? Of course not.

If that's how you roll, feel free. I'm not getting in your way. I'm just not going to close my eyes to ignore what's right in front of my face.

If Ford, Gaines, etc... all had a clean medical, they'd have been drafted much higher. It's already factored into the slot. So really, the choice is to pick the guy with higher ceiling but an injury history, or a safe guy with an average ceiling but a clean bill of health. But I get your point... it is concerning that over 2 years, we've drafted a lot of guys who seem to have injury issues, even if Kelce and Commings' injuries were a little more freak.

Just Passin' By 05-11-2014 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624443)
Goddammit.

:p

LMAO

Time to check the news for a comet heading directly towards Earth.

Eleazar 05-11-2014 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624304)
Does Evans have to command double teams to be a good pick?

Don't understand that comment.

Evans is a helluva prospect. The type of guy you should get at 7 overall.

Fine, not "command double teams" - the point was, how many wide receivers come into the league and make a big impact in year one? Very few.

notorious 05-11-2014 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10624451)
LMAO

Time to check the news for a comet heading directly towards Earth.

Time of Impact: Kickoff of a Chiefs Superbowl.

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10624457)
Fine, not "command double teams" - the point was, how many wide receivers come into the league and make a big impact in year one? Very few.

And I don't disagree.

Still doesn't make Evans a bad pick.

Marcellus 05-11-2014 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10624437)

We're all winners!

You completely missed/proved my point with your response.

You enjoy playing the martyr and it fits you well.

Just Passin' By 05-11-2014 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10624473)
You completely missed/proved my point with your response.

You enjoy playing the martyr and it fits you well.

More than half of all draft picks fail, and I'm being very generous with the percentage here.

That being the case, why do you homers think nobody should question draft picks? That's moronic. It's right up there with saying a bullet can't hurt you after you've seen 1000s of people shot and killed.

OTW's a pain in the ass (and so am I, certainly), but he brings something to the table. People who defend their team's every move, or nearly so, are all but worthless.

DeezNutz 05-11-2014 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10624509)
More than half of all draft picks fail, and I'm being very generous with the percentage here.

That being the case, why do you homers think nobody should question draft picks? That's moronic. It's right up there with saying a bullet can't hurt you after you've seen 1000s of people shot and killed.

OTW's a pain in the ass (and so am I, certainly), but he brings something to the table. People who defend their team's every move, or nearly so, are all but worthless.

Nice. ****ing. Post.

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 07:28 PM

Quote:

This.

Including the part about me being a PITA.

htismaqe 05-11-2014 07:28 PM

Quote:

I appreciate the vote of confidence but I respectfully disagree.

Everybody here deserves a chance. And I do mean everybody.

I've even had pleasant exchanges with BlackBob this weekend, if you can believe that...

chiefzilla1501 05-11-2014 07:30 PM

Quote:

Homers get gang tackled too. I say a lot of critical things about the Chiefs, but I get gang tackled for drinking the kool aid whenever I make a positive comment. That's fine, but let's not act like one side does one thing, and the other side does another. Critics gang tackle homers, homers gang tackle critics.

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10624528)
Homers get gang tackled too. I say a lot of critical things about the Chiefs, but I get gang tackled for drinking the kool aid whenever I make a positive comment. That's fine, but let's not act like one side does one thing, and the other side does another. Critics gang tackle homers, homers gang tackle critics.

Then a handful of us lead the ****ing league in tackles, because there are a metric ****ton more people here that refuse to criticize the organization than those who do.

SAUTO 05-11-2014 07:32 PM

Quote:

Damn that was a good post
Posted via Mobile Device

notorious 05-11-2014 07:33 PM

The only poster that is guaranteed to get tackled by EVERYONE on this board is the guy that wants to draft O-Line early.

That will get a mother-****er straight-up killed in this neighborhood.

SAUTO 05-11-2014 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10624521)
I appreciate the vote of confidence but I respectfully disagree.

Everybody here deserves a chance. And I do mean everybody.

I've even had pleasant exchanges with BlackBob this weekend, if you can believe that...

That's because this version of black Bob might have learned from all his past versions.
Posted via Mobile Device

OnTheWarpath15 05-11-2014 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10624537)
The only poster that is guaranteed to get tackled by EVERYONE on this board is the guy that wants to draft O-Line early.

That will get a mother-****er straight-up killed in this neighborhood.

http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-conte...HIEFS-FANS.gif

notorious 05-11-2014 07:35 PM

God Damnit. LMAO