ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=350179)

MarkDavis'Haircut 09-16-2023 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17110232)
This is such laughable bullshit. Some of you guys need to subscribe to the idea that the music may not be for you but that doesn’t mean that it’s not good.

She isn't sleeping with you and Twisted Chief.

It is OK for others to criticize your queen. LMAO

BWillie 09-16-2023 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 17110846)
Dude, it's everywhere

"Dude, every middle aged woman that can afford it has had their boobs fixed. "

Maybe like 2% of em

srvy 09-16-2023 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 17110967)

Maybe like 2% of em

You got some data on this or did you just pull that out of your behind?

BWillie 09-16-2023 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 17111121)

Its called my eyes. Just because women get fat when they hit middle aged and their boobs grow a half a cup size or more doesn't mean they got a boob job.

rfaulk34 09-16-2023 09:13 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Taylor Swift and Clemson Linebacker Barrett Carter have been &quot;quietly hanging out,&quot; BarstoolClemson reports. <a href="https://t.co/LXzIfb00uD">pic.twitter.com/LXzIfb00uD</a></p>&mdash; Barstool Clemson (@BarstoolClemson) <a href="https://twitter.com/BarstoolClemson/status/1702324970142179745?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 14, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

scho63 09-16-2023 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17109964)
No surprise since you bang dime-store hookers.

You have no clue.........ROFL

TwistedChief 09-16-2023 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 17111157)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Taylor Swift and Clemson Linebacker Barrett Carter have been &quot;quietly hanging out,&quot; BarstoolClemson reports. <a href="https://t.co/LXzIfb00uD">pic.twitter.com/LXzIfb00uD</a></p>&mdash; Barstool Clemson (@BarstoolClemson) <a href="https://twitter.com/BarstoolClemson/status/1702324970142179745?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 14, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I literally read this exact same news - “quietly hanging out” - about her and an Arsenal player yesterday.

Stop trying to throw shade on Kelce’s love interest with your fake news.

Pepe Silvia 09-16-2023 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 17111157)

Stop trying to be like Quesadilla Joe.

TwistedChief 09-16-2023 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut (Post 17110892)
She isn't sleeping with you and Twisted Chief.

It is OK for others to criticize your queen. LMAO

You’re borderline incel in most of your posts. We know that. You’re a Raider fan by definition.

I don’t find her attractive either, but you’re acting like you have any idea about her music and the idea that you judge her fairly is comical. You’re a loser who spends an uncomfortable amount of your time on an opposing team’s cesspool message board.

Forgive me for not doing anything else but laughing at your very existence.

rfaulk34 09-16-2023 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17111232)
I literally read this exact same news - “quietly hanging out” - about her and an Arsenal player yesterday.

Stop trying to throw shade on Kelce’s love interest with your fake news.

I read it on the internutz. It must be true. o:-)

The Franchise 09-16-2023 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17111238)
You’re borderline incel in most of your posts. We know that. You’re a Raider fan by definition.

I don’t find her attractive either, but you’re acting like you have any idea about her music and the idea that you judge her fairly is comical. You’re a loser who spends an uncomfortable amount of your time on an opposing team’s cesspool message board.

You forgot bigot.

jdubya 09-17-2023 12:08 AM

Havent read any posts here but my first take is, good luck Travis. While Travis is an NFL celebrity he isnt even on the same stratosphere as Taylor. She is bigger than the Beatles and worth now just under a billion dollars. Again, Travis is small fry in that picture. If that is a role he enjoys, rock on dude.

srvy 09-17-2023 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 17111134)
Its called my eyes. Just because women get fat when they hit middle aged and their boobs grow a half a cup size or more doesn't mean they got a boob job.

So out of your behind it is.

Tribal Warfare 09-17-2023 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdubya (Post 17111464)
Havent read any posts here but my first take is, good luck Travis. While Travis is an NFL celebrity he isnt even on the same stratosphere as Taylor. She is bigger than the Beatles and worth now just under a billion dollars. Again, Travis is small fry in that picture. If that is a role he enjoys, rock on dude.

Don't get crazy, she became famous because of her rich father

TwistedChief 09-17-2023 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 17111121)

I mean, you could spend a second googling it and probably find something like 2-5%.

Do you feel like only 2-5% can afford it?

ThaVirus 09-17-2023 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdubya (Post 17111464)

Damn near annyone except Bezos or the US President would be the small fry in a relationship with Swift. No shame there.

MarkDavis'Haircut 09-17-2023 05:37 AM

Quote:

Incel? Now you are just throwing around random insults. :D

I spend breaks cruising here because of DC. The political board here is top notch.

I am a country music fan. I had to spend years listening to Swift's music when it came on the radio. Nice try, though.

For someone who says she isn't attractive you sure spend plenty of time jousting for her honor. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17111277)
You forgot bigot.

Bigot to you is someone who doesn't agree with your beliefs. Sound and fury signifying nothing.

TwistedChief 09-17-2023 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut (Post 17111536)
I am a country music fan. I had to spend years listening to Swift's music when it came on the radio. Nice try, though.

Exactly. You judged her when she was 15-20 years old starting out making music and you haven't given her a shred of a chance since.

I don't need to try because you out yourself with by admitting to being a part of the 'this isn't the country music I like!' demographic.

I'd imagine back in 2010 your thinking was pretty much aligned with this guy:

https://lefsetz.com/wordpress/2010/02/01/grammys/

Quote:

In other words, did Taylor Swift kill her career overnight?

I’ll argue she did. Oh, I’m not fully convinced of that, but let’s start from this position.

She’ll be even further hated in Nashville (and what kind of ****ed up world do we live in where the CMAs are better than the Grammys?) I’d love to say whored out Top Forty radio stations will ignore her, but this is doubtful, still…

In one fell swoop, Taylor Swift consigned herself to the dustbin of teen phenoms. Who we expect to burn brightly and then fade away. From New Kids On The Block to Backstreet Boys to Miley Cyrus. A wall is created, stating you can’t come any further. Debbie Gibson can appear in shows on Broadway, but she can’t have a hit record, the powers-that-be won’t let it happen.

Taylor’s too young and dumb to understand the mistake she made. And those surrounding her are addicted to cash and are afraid to tell her no. But last night Taylor Swift SHOULD have auto-tuned. To save her career.

notorious 09-17-2023 08:09 AM

Taylor Swift sings country music?

Rausch 09-17-2023 09:19 AM

Quote:

Incel? Now you are just throwing around random insults. :D

I spend breaks cruising here because of DC. The political board here is top notch.

The most bizarre compliment Cheifsplanet has ever received...

Mephistopheles Janx 09-17-2023 10:21 AM

I'm not looking forward to Swift invading every aspect of Arrowhead. Offense turns it over... "shake it off" blares through stadium speakers.

T. Swizzle's music is just not something I enjoy. I realize she doesn't make it for me though. I don't want to hear it any more than I absolutely have to.

JohnnyV13 09-17-2023 10:23 AM

Well, I'm sure if Travis is ****ing her he'd be happy to hear her scream.

The Franchise 09-17-2023 10:28 AM

Quote:

Yeah....you're a bigot.

kysirsoze 09-17-2023 12:49 PM

"KELCE FINDS A BLANK SPACE FOR THE SCORE!"

MarkDavis'Haircut 09-17-2023 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17111794)
Yeah....you're a bigot.

Again, disagreement with your views doesn't equal bigot. You are intellectually limited in your ability to comprehend.

ToxSocks 09-17-2023 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 17113522)
"KELCE FINDS A BLANK SPACE FOR THE SCORE!"

Ian Eagle with the clutch call.

PHOG 09-17-2023 06:30 PM

TRAV GET SOME TONITE FO SHO

Titty Meat 09-20-2023 09:26 AM

Let's gooooo

loochy 09-20-2023 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 17110967)

Maybe like 2% of em

my wife has
4 out of her 5 best friends have
the woman across the street has
the woman next door has
the woman 2 doors down has
the woman 3 doors down has
my flirty friend at the gym has
her best friend has

and it's not always obvious

DaFace 09-20-2023 09:40 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">“I believe it is 100% true” - <a href="https://twitter.com/JasonKelce?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@JasonKelce</a> on Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift dating rumors ��<br><br>Did we just break pop culture news?? <a href="https://t.co/3cimw6Nzrx">pic.twitter.com/3cimw6Nzrx</a></p>&mdash; WIP Morning Show (@WIPMorningShow) <a href="https://twitter.com/WIPMorningShow/status/1704466018662334974?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 20, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

loochy 09-20-2023 09:41 AM

so is there any concrete evidence of this relationship? or are we just speculating still? what is this even based on?

ThaVirus 09-20-2023 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 17120294)
my wife has
4 out of her 5 best friends have
the woman across the street has
the woman next door has
the woman 2 doors down has
the woman 3 doors down has
my flirty friend at the gym has
her best friend has

and it's not always obvious

It’s becoming more and more prevalent, for sure.

There are seven women on my team at work and three have had their tits done. I know at least three have gotten botox/lip fillers as well.

I’d assume it really depends on the population you’re sampling as well. Other than the group I work with, none of my other girl friends, family, significant others have ever had their boobs done.

Red Dawg 09-20-2023 09:50 AM

Who gives a shit. We need him to get TD's.

chief4life 09-20-2023 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 17120315)

He scored a TD last Sunday :hmmm:

Titty Meat 09-20-2023 10:07 AM

Quote:

Millions of people do bundle of sticks

Titty Meat 09-20-2023 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17120305)

There are seven women on my team at work and three have had their tits done. I know at least three have gotten botox/lip fillers as well.

I’d assume it really depends on the population you’re sampling as well. Other than the group I work with, none of my other girl friends, family, significant others have ever had their boobs done.

It's almost like modern day feminism body positivity is a bunch of bullshit they just post on socials lol

Red Dawg 09-20-2023 11:06 AM

He should tell her she reminds him of Lizzo. Lets' she how body positive she takes that.

GeorgeZimZam 09-20-2023 12:49 PM

Quote:

When it comes to TITTIES and TDs...you should always choose BOTH!
https://i.postimg.cc/wTWdrhKw/ai-sex...b-fullview.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/jSWD5qt4/d258ae...91567132e9.gif

A Salt Weapon 09-20-2023 12:52 PM

I got her line for the first break up song..

“You might be a tight end but you’ll be running back to me…”

loochy 09-20-2023 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17120369)
It's almost like modern day feminism body positivity is a bunch of bullshit they just post on socials lol

Oh, of course it is just people lying to themselves in a last ditch attempt to make themselves feel better. No matter how much someone lies to themselves, they can't change the inherent insecurity that is part of human nature, especially in females.

loochy 09-20-2023 12:57 PM

Quote:

Yeah, botox is even more common I think. It's cheap, fast, easy, and effective. There's a lady in the neighborhood that does botox out of her house.

loochy 09-20-2023 12:59 PM

So my question is how does someone like Kelce, during the season, date (or even hang out) with someone like Taylor Swift. He has to be in KC for the team, and she's busy traveling the world all the time. Do they just agree to hook up when they happen to be in the same city or what?

dlphg9 09-20-2023 01:17 PM

Quote:

Hes a scum bag loser. He's weird as shit and hates women. He's a bit racist as well.

dlphg9 09-20-2023 01:20 PM

Quote:

Lip fillers are by far the worst ****ing thing. Ridiculous looking shit.

RunKC 09-20-2023 01:25 PM

Quote:

It's interesting that women get a pass for this. Guy that I work with has a bad receding hairline but the back is fine. He went to Turkey to get a hair transplant 6 months ago. It takes about 6 months to have that new hair come in completely so now he looks great.

Problem is these bitches laugh at him and talk all this shit about him behind his back about it when it's clear as day that they've had their tits done and have Botox, lip filler and fraxel laser to help their skin look younger.

I guess only women can do stuff like that and it be acceptable to society

A Salt Weapon 09-20-2023 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 17120630)
So my question is how does someone like Kelce, during the season, date (or even hang out) with someone like Taylor Swift. He has to be in KC for the team, and she's busy traveling the world all the time. Do they just agree to hook up when they happen to be in the same city or what?

It’s a weird one for sure. Phone dating to start I guess, one positive is both of them are used to the traveling star lifestyle so they should be understanding in that regards. And make babies in the off seasons.

ThaVirus 09-20-2023 01:32 PM

Quote:

I’ve always wondered about the logistics of professional athletes and entertainers dating.

I’ve noticed that Patrick brings his wife and kids literally everywhere with him. And that’s pretty ****ing awesome. Also makes sense as he makes more than enough for Brittany to never worry about working.

But what about a practice squad guy? Or the guys who are on rookie/vet minimum? Do they have their significant others working? I suppose it’s probably different for every case.

And yeah, Travis and Taylor has to be a nightmare in scheduling. Kelce gets like 5 months of the year off, but other than that he is pretty busy with work. Makes you wonder..

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 17120656)
Lip fillers are by far the worst ****ing thing. Ridiculous looking shit.

I think those are just another one of those “you don’t notice the good amount of lip filler” deals”. Like the dudes who say they hate fake tits. Nah, you just hate the look of a botched tit job or one that went overboard with it. You’ve probably seen a thousand women with modest enhancements and just didn’t realize it.

I think it’s probably a little less of that when it comes to lip fillers, because they are super easy to overdo, but a good amount just gives that full lip look that pretty much every culture covets.

ThaVirus 09-20-2023 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 17120629)
Yeah, botox is even more common I think. It's cheap, fast, easy, and effective. There's a lady in the neighborhood that does botox out of her house.

Mhmm. Just a couple injections and it keeps wrinkles away for months.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 17120666)
It's interesting that women get a pass for this. Guy that I work with has a bad receding hairline but the back is fine. He went to Turkey to get a hair transplant 6 months ago. It takes about 6 months to have that new hair come in completely so now he looks great.

Problem is these bitches laugh at him and talk all this shit about him behind his back about it when it's clear as day that they've had their tits done and have Botox, lip filler and fraxel laser to help their skin look younger.

Society definitely has different standards for men and women. There is no getting around it.

I think, in general, people are more forgiving of men’s physical imperfections so we do have that going for us. Girls making fun of that dude are just hypocritical idiots, though.

New World Order 09-20-2023 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Staylor26 (Post 17120689)
Mhmm. Just a couple injections and it keeps wrinkles away for months.

Society definitely has different standards for men and women. There is no getting around it.

I think, in general, people are more forgiving of men’s physical imperfections so we do have that going for us. Girls making fun of that dude are just hypocritical idiots, though.

hmm

KS Smitty 09-20-2023 01:42 PM

Quote:

Taylor is currently taking a break from her ERAS tour 'til November(?) then she's off again. I'm sure it's a logistics nightmare for 2 celebs.

luv 09-20-2023 01:43 PM

Quote:

Wait until those women have a hormone imbalance, like menopause, and they start losing handfuls of hair every day.

DRM08 09-20-2023 01:48 PM

Quote:

I would say good for him! Losing hair at a young age is no joke. I'm not getting a transplant, but I have medication that's helping to drastically slow down my hair loss over the last 3 years. Just hoping to keep a decent amount of hair on the head until my 50's or maybe 60's if lucky.

Eleazar 09-20-2023 01:58 PM

Quote:

Women are allowed to be as superficial and body-negative about anything you can name when it comes to men. But men are supposed to pretend that all bodies are beautiful and any preferences the man might have for body types are a form of "shaming" and "bullying"

KCUnited 09-20-2023 02:21 PM

Comedian I saw recently asked why aren't more trans people going with the male pattern baldness look

Titty Meat 09-20-2023 02:49 PM

Quote:

I've wondered this too but I've also wondered if this isn't some sort of PA stunt. I mean it is good business

Balto 09-20-2023 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17120675)

But what about a practice squad guy? Or the guys who are on rookie/vet minimum? Do they have their significant others working? I suppose it’s probably different for every case.

I'd guess its pretty easy for practice squad guys as they probably don't travel on away games and still bring in between $216k-$370k a year. As long as their significant other lives in KC with them I see no issues.

Rookies make like a minimum of $750k so I think they are fine as well.

dlphg9 09-20-2023 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17120675)
I’ve always wondered about the logistics of professional athletes and entertainers dating.

I’ve noticed that Patrick brings his wife and kids literally everywhere with him. And that’s pretty ****ing awesome. Also makes sense as he makes more than enough for Brittany to never worry about working.

And yeah, Travis and Taylor has to be a nightmare in scheduling. Kelce gets like 5 months of the year off, but other than that he is pretty busy with work. Makes you wonder..

I think those are just another one of those “you don’t notice the good amount of lip filler” deals”. Like the dudes who say they hate fake tits. Nah, you just hate the look of a botched tit job or one that went overboard with it. You’ve probably seen a thousand women with modest enhancements and just didn’t realize it.

I think it’s probably a little less of that when it comes to lip fillers, because they are super easy to overdo, but a good amount just gives that full lip look that pretty much every culture covets.

Every person I've known to have lip fillers I could have told them they had it done.

Hammock Parties 09-20-2023 07:39 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">EXCLUSIVE: Taylor Swift is &quot;seeing where things go&quot; with Travis Kelce <a href="https://t.co/hIO9EDoPrM">pic.twitter.com/hIO9EDoPrM</a></p>&mdash; The Messenger (@TheMessenger) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheMessenger/status/1704637814078390616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 20, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KCUnited 09-20-2023 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17121094)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">EXCLUSIVE: Taylor Swift is &quot;seeing where things go&quot; with Travis Kelce <a href="https://t.co/hIO9EDoPrM">pic.twitter.com/hIO9EDoPrM</a></p>&mdash; The Messenger (@TheMessenger) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheMessenger/status/1704637814078390616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 20, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Psst...the soft spot in the zone bish

Red Dawg 09-20-2023 07:43 PM

Seeing where things go? She's a screw at best. Travis isn't that stupid to get attached to her.

Titty Meat 09-20-2023 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17121094)

She's getting ran through and will commit to Travie if he stays around and she gets bored. Prolly saving anal for Leo tho

Hammock Parties 09-20-2023 07:52 PM

already over this shit

we got a ring to win

Bowser 09-20-2023 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17121108)
She's getting ran through and will commit to Travie if he stays around and she gets bored. Prolly saving anal for Leo tho

She's WAY too old for Leo

Titty Meat 09-20-2023 08:05 PM

Hopefully Taylor doesn't complain that he doesn't buy him enough stuff like his loser ex did

Hog's Gone Fishin 09-20-2023 08:08 PM

Kelce the gold digger!

TripleThreat 09-20-2023 08:13 PM

I don’t know why, but I despise Taylor swift. She doesn’t do meet and greets with her fans which for some odd reason just adds to my anger towards this bitch.

threebag 09-21-2023 12:37 AM

Hopefully he isn’t dicking her doggie styled, he needs to watch the knee

threebag 09-21-2023 12:38 AM

Hopefully he isn’t dicking her doggie styled, he needs to watch the knee

threebag 09-21-2023 12:39 AM

Hopefully he’s not dicking her doggie style, he needs to watch the knee

threebag 09-21-2023 12:40 AM

Monticore 09-21-2023 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag (Post 17121321)

You can say that again

SPchief 09-21-2023 06:05 AM

I wonder if he's dicking her doggy style?

Sofa King 09-21-2023 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 17121362)
I wonder if he's dicking her doggy style?

He better not, he needs to watch the knee.

Eleazar 09-21-2023 07:17 AM

He better not, he needs to watch the knee.

Mr. Plow 09-21-2023 07:30 AM

He, better not he needs to watch the knee.

loochy 09-21-2023 07:46 AM

That guy needs to be careful. He needs to watch his knee.

Maybe instead of doggy he can just bend her over the bed and do it while standing up.

InvinciBill 09-21-2023 07:48 AM

Hopefully he’s not kneeing her dickie style, he needs to watch the dog

Loneiguana 09-21-2023 07:54 AM

Travis used to be a TE until he took Taylor doggy style to the knee?

TEX 09-21-2023 08:10 AM

Id watch from the corner.

Katipan 09-21-2023 08:40 AM

Huh, you guys have some limited imaginations with doggy style.

Don't listen to them Travis, I have faith in you.

Oops I missed Loochy.
We can tell who is happily married.