ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Sneed traded to Titans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352831)

MahomesMagic 03-22-2024 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17454872)
Guys, there’s a reasonable middle ground where you can disappointed in this trade while also believing Veach is still a great GM.

You don’t have to talk yourself into liking this just to defend Veach.

You also don’t have to think Veach is an idiot just because you don’t like this trade.

Veach is a great GM.

But even the best front offices have weird blind spots.

I really want to see this cap space used to strengthen the offense with Pacheco insurance and a LT.

If they do that today is no big deal.

If they lose a great player like Sneed and tread water on offense then this is horrible.

FloridaMan88 03-22-2024 10:01 PM

And how the hell do the Chiefs execute a trade with Tennessee and not get back our white whale? (Sarcasm)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fxdf7PbX...name=4096x4096

MahomesMagic 03-22-2024 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 17454895)
And how the hell do the Chiefs execute a trade with Tennessee and not get back our white whale? (Sarcasm)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fxdf7PbX...name=4096x4096

Would take 1 year older DHop over a 3rd next year.

GabyKeepsMeWarm 03-22-2024 10:02 PM

Well damn.

GeorgeZimZam 03-22-2024 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 17454649)
Vartch strikes again!!!111!1!!1!

Master class, i tells ya!

Hell, if i knew he was going that cheap, i have half a king sized Reese's cup left over i would have given for him.

Why is anybody here cordial to this bundle of sticks? He vomits shit chili from his mouth and expects the rest of us to eat it. We ain’t in Cinci, fuggin reerun.

493rd 03-22-2024 10:03 PM

God, this board is filled with morons, go figure. Hey stupid ****s - THE CHIEFS COULD NOT AFFORD TO KEEP L’JARIUS SNEED.

alanm 03-22-2024 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 17454841)
I suspect there is something cooking on the back burner that we’re not aware of at this point. Expecting a good surprise announcement soon. If not, still ride & die Veach! You da man! 3 peat mother****ers!

Damn You. :cuss::)

dirk digler 03-22-2024 10:03 PM

Veach better start spending to patch some holes.

stevieray 03-22-2024 10:04 PM

2nd DB to an AFC team.

The Franchise 03-22-2024 10:04 PM

I read somewhere that quoted Nate Taylor as saying that Sneed wasn’t going to play on the tag.

BryanBusby 03-22-2024 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17454872)
Guys, there’s a reasonable middle ground where you can disappointed in this trade while also believing Veach is still a great GM.

You don’t have to talk yourself into liking this just to defend Veach.

You also don’t have to think Veach is an idiot just because you don’t like this trade.

This is the take. While I think this trade sucks, Veach is still a high end GM.

FloridaMan88 03-22-2024 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 493rd (Post 17454900)
God, this board is filled with morons, go figure. Hey stupid ****s - THE CHIEFS COULD NOT AFFORD TO KEEP L’JARIUS SNEED.

The issue is not getting the cap relief at the start of free agency by tagging Sneed… and ultimately getting minimal compensation in return.

Sure-Oz 03-22-2024 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17454905)
I read somewhere that quoted Nate Taylor as saying that Sneed wasn’t going to play on the tag.

I just don't see him sitting out missing 19 mill

493rd 03-22-2024 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 17454892)
You wanna ****in fight I’ll meet your ass at the George Brett statue right ****ing now you pussy

So…this dude is dying to suck some dick…..obviously

RealSNR 03-22-2024 10:06 PM

Chris Ballard would **** his own grandmother if it saved him a dime.

What an unbelievably cheap dipshit.

tk13 03-22-2024 10:06 PM

Veach is just trying to make life harder for Stroud and the Texans high flying offense. 4D chess.

The Franchise 03-22-2024 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 17454911)

The dude wants to be the highest paid CB and people are dumb. He could have easily sat out.

DJ's left nut 03-22-2024 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 17454911)

I just don't see Nate Taylor being right about anything. Ever.

He's essentially Nick Athan at this point.

jerryaldini 03-22-2024 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 17454883)
I think he just decided that LT is more important than CB because they've been great at drafting DBs. They probably had to pay for one and draft the other and they chose to draft DB. We're about to find out though.

Yes this, but also the DB depth already on the roster. Whereas we're currently setting at Wanya as LT and needing DL depth as well. Never wanted to keep him due to the cap hit this year and impending injury risk of an extension at his price. Will be interesting to revisit this thread.

The Franchise 03-22-2024 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 17454910)
The issue is not getting the cap relief at the start of free agency by tagging Sneed… and ultimately getting minimal compensation in return.

Who exactly did we miss out on?

DRM08 03-22-2024 10:07 PM

Indy fans gotta be pretty mad about this outcome. Tennessee didn’t even do anything special to get him.

louie aguiar 03-22-2024 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 17454874)
SNEED HAS MISSED ZERO ****ING GAMES IN HIS CAREER DUE TO HIS “KNEE”. EVERYONE PLEASE SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT HIS KNEE. AS TYREEK ONCE SAID BEST…. HE GOOD!!

He missed all of TC last year because of the knee. It’s an issue and it clearly hurt his trade value.

493rd 03-22-2024 10:08 PM

Quote:

Cool. And how exactly can we control that you stupid ****ing idiot.

DenverChief 03-22-2024 10:09 PM

I mean Jaylen Watson was a 7th round draft pick - so there is a chance it turns out to be a really good player

GeorgeZimZam 03-22-2024 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 17454689)
Should have made this trade at the start of free agency to take advantage of having extra salary cap space.

Veach waited in the hopes that a trade market would develop for Sneed… and that never materialized.

Probably more to do with other GMs prioritizing making sure we were as handcuffed as possible before consummating a deal. Hard to trade without a willing partner. And though it sucks for us, obviously a shrewd approach by our competition.

FloridaMan88 03-22-2024 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17454918)
Who exactly did we miss out on?

Seriously?

You really think there was no one out there better than just resigning the likes of Donovan Smith, MEHHH, Hardman, etc.

JFC. LMAO

The Franchise 03-22-2024 10:09 PM

Between Jones and Sneed…..this was the guy we could afford to lose. His demands, age and injury history lowered his value. I would have hoped for more but it’s whatever.

BryanBusby 03-22-2024 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 17454920)
Indy fans gotta be pretty mad about this outcome. Tennessee didn’t even do anything special to get him.

They should be used to wet queef Ballad returns by now.

DJ's left nut 03-22-2024 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17454915)
The dude wants to be the highest paid CB and people are dumb. He could have easily sat out.

Like 2 guys EVER have done that. It didn't work out well for either. And they weren't slightly overaged CBs on 4th round deals with a knee that swells up if they practice too much.

No, he absolutely was not sitting out. Zero chance in hell.

But since Taylor evidently repeats anything he's told, I don't doubt for a second Sneed's agents would've fed him that. Because why not?

The Franchise 03-22-2024 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 17454928)
Seriously?

You really think there was no one out there better than just resigning the likes of Donovan Smith, MEHHH, Hardman, etc.

JFC. LMAO

Name a ****ing name, moron. Who should we have signed day one?

RealSNR 03-22-2024 10:09 PM

I'd be pissed if I were Sneed.

Play like the best CB in the NFL, get ****ed out of even 2nd team all-pro, and find out you're not even worth the trade compensation for Dee Ford a month after he offsides'd Tom Brady to another ****ing Super Bowl

Womble 03-22-2024 10:10 PM

What the **** Veach?

Bump 03-22-2024 10:10 PM

If you guys want a little something to feel better about this trade, Sneed kinda shoulda allowed a TD on the 9ers final offensive play in OT. Thankfully they weren't smart enough to block Chris Jones and he had to rush the throw.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6gnFk3R9s5c?si=fmMfz2bUabT7-8bG" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DJ's left nut 03-22-2024 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louie aguiar (Post 17454921)
He missed all of TC last year because of the knee. It’s an issue and it clearly hurt his trade value.

And proceeded to have one of the best seasons by a corner in the modern era.

Yeah - ****ing knee really wrecked him.

The Franchise 03-22-2024 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17454931)
Like 2 guys EVER have done that. It didn't work out well for either. And they weren't slightly overaged CBs on 4th round deals with a knee that swells up if they practice too much.

No, he absolutely was not sitting out. Zero chance in hell.

But since Taylor evidently repeats anything he's told, I don't doubt for a second Sneed's agents would've fed him that. Because why not?

For all we know his agents told the Chiefs that. They could have called his bluff but it meant they would have had to restructure someone else for cap space.

Bl00dyBizkitz 03-22-2024 10:12 PM

I wonder if we got ****ed out of a 2nd this year from the Colts just because of Sneed's contract demands. Man, that's gonna stick with me for a bit...

alanm 03-22-2024 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 17454892)
You wanna ****in fight I’ll meet your ass at the George Brett statue right ****ing now you pussy

Chieftain.. Make sure you're wearing your chastity belt. LMAO

GeorgeZimZam 03-22-2024 10:12 PM

Quote:

No other GM would afford us the luxury of getting out in front of the market. It would be counterintuitive for the entire rest of the league to do anything other than wait it out. Sucks but pretty cut and dried.

Chieftain 03-22-2024 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17454915)

Having a reasonable take on a trade is not dumb. Calling others for doing so is dumb.
The likelyhood that a guy like Sneed who has never sniffed a big contract in his life would sit out a year just because he is not happy with the $20 million he is about to play for in the upcoming season... that is a farfetched DUMB take.

DRM08 03-22-2024 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 17454933)
I'd be pissed if I were Sneed.

Play like the best CB in the NFL, get ****ed out of even 2nd team all-pro, and find out you're not even worth the trade compensation for Dee Ford a month after he offsides'd Tom Brady to another ****ing Super Bowl

Came up at least $2M per year short of the salary he was hoping to get as well.

jerryaldini 03-22-2024 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 17454896)
Would take 1 year older DHop over a 3rd next year.

Those of us who are proud members of the WR Cult would've lost it! :)

RunKC 03-22-2024 10:13 PM

Verderame on his pod confirming Sneed’s knee was a major issue with his value as well as his price tag.

Sneed originally injured his knee in practice the week before the Eagles Super Bowl. Then 5 months later came back and had to miss all of camp/preseason with swelling to that knee. Then he was on the injury report throughout the season with that knee causing him problems. Doesn’t matter if he didn’t miss a game. That’s 2023.

There’s a reason so many teams stopped calling. If you’re a GM interested in Sneed and you learn that not only is he wanting $22 million AAV with $55 million gauranteed, but he’s a 27 year old corner who has never been an all pro and has had a knee issue for over a year?

That’s called a depreciating asset.

The Franchise 03-22-2024 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chieftain (Post 17454944)
Having a reasonable take on a trade is not dumb. Calling others for doing so is dumb.
The likelyhood that a guy like Sneed who has never sniffed a big contract in his life would sit out a year just because he is not happy with the $20 million he is about to play for in the upcoming season... that is a farfetched DUMB take.

Good thing I don’t give two shits about your DUMB opinion.

Why Not? 03-22-2024 10:15 PM

Apparently we think much higher of Sneed than the entire NFL including the Chiefs.

DJ's left nut 03-22-2024 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17454937)
For all we know his agents told the Chiefs that. They could have called his bluff but it meant they would have had to restructure someone else for cap space.

Cool.

Done.

Again - a day ago it was 'keep sneed or get draft capital, either is great!' Now it's 'man, good thing we dumped sneed for nothing but cap space...'

Was anyone at all okay with that prospect yesterday? Eager to do it? Now it just elicits a shoulder shrug or worse, vehement defense?

This is rearview mirror rationalizing.

If we weren't prepared to restructure, we shouldn't have tagged him. It's a bad practice and it's going to cause us more problems going forward because now the tag bluff has no teeth to it.

FloridaMan88 03-22-2024 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17454932)
Name a ****ing name, moron. Who should we have signed day one?

Tyron Smith rather than Donovan Smith.

They could have been active in the RB free agency market to get a legit RB2 to compliment Pacheco.

If your mindset is that there were no upgrades available over just resigning Donovan Smith, MEHHH, etc, then you are just myopically stupid.

They could have done that with this salary cap flexibility two weeks ago.

displacedinMN 03-22-2024 10:16 PM

Been busy.

This sucks.

louie aguiar 03-22-2024 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17454936)
And proceeded to have one of the best seasons by a corner in the modern era.

Yeah - ****ing knee really wrecked him.

I’d be hesitant to give out big guaranteed money to a 27 year old corner with a bum knee. You don’t give out contracts based on past performance. Corners have a short shelf life in the NFL.

The Franchise 03-22-2024 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17454950)
Cool.

Done.

Again - a day ago it was 'keep sneed or get draft capital, either is great!' Now it's 'man, good thing we dumped sneed for nothing but cap space...'

Was anyone at all okay with that prospect yesterday? Eager to do it? Now it just elicits a shoulder shrug or worse, vehement defense?

This is rearview mirror rationalizing.

If we weren't prepared to restructure, we shouldn't have tagged him. It's a bad practice and it's going to cause us more problems going forward because now the tag bluff has no teeth to it.

I honestly didn’t care. Once there were less than a handful of teams interested…we should have realized we weren’t getting shit for him. We all would have been bitching the second he didn’t report or sat out because of some “injury”.

He wasn’t getting paid by us. Sucks we didn’t get more. I’m done giving a shit.

Chieftain 03-22-2024 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 17454947)
Verderame on his pod confirming Sneed’s knee was a major issue with his value as well as his price tag.

The same Verderame who said the Colts trade didn't happen because Sneed wanted too much money even though the Chiefs had never talked to the Colts about a potential trade?

jerryaldini 03-22-2024 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 17454935)
If you guys want a little something to feel better about this trade, Sneed kinda shoulda allowed a TD on the 9ers final offensive play in OT. Thankfully they weren't smart enough to block Chris Jones and he had to rush the throw.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6gnFk3R9s5c?si=fmMfz2bUabT7-8bG" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh man broadcast missed that, scary! McDuffie had Deebo locked down

Womble 03-22-2024 10:18 PM

Any chance he fails his medical and remains a chief?

The Franchise 03-22-2024 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 17454951)
Tyron Smith rather than Donovan Smith.

They could have been active in the RB free agency market to get a legit RB2 to compliment Pacheco.

If your mindset is that there were no upgrades available over just resigning Donovan Smith, MEHHH, etc, then you are just myopically stupid.

They could have done that with this salary cap flexibility two weeks ago.

LMAO

Tyron Smith. The LT who can’t stay healthy. Guess I shouldn’t expect much from the guy who wanted Wylie back because he would be cheaper than Taylor and “just as good”.

DJ's left nut 03-22-2024 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louie aguiar (Post 17454954)
I’d be hesitant to give out big guaranteed money to a 27 year old corner with a bum knee. You don’t give out contracts based on past performance. Corners have a short shelf life in the NFL.

And yet we threw gobs of money at a 30 year old DT...

That was absolutely a contract based on past performance. Jones isn't going to play at the level of that deal.

Bl00dyBizkitz 03-22-2024 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Womble (Post 17454958)
Any chance he fails his medical and remains a chief?

If he fails his medical I think that's an even worse problem for us.

BryanBusby 03-22-2024 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 17454947)

Sneed originally injured his knee in practice the week before the Eagles Super Bowl. Then 5 months later came back and had to miss all of camp/preseason with swelling to that knee. Then he was on the injury report throughout the season with that knee causing him problems. Doesn’t matter if he didn’t miss a game. That’s 2023.

There’s a reason so many teams stopped calling. If you’re a GM interested in Sneed and you learn that not only is he wanting $22 million AAV with $55 million gauranteed, but he’s a 27 year old corner who has never been an all pro and has had a knee issue for over a year?

That’s called a depreciating asset.

All stuff they should have felt out while at the combine. They decided to hold out hoping for a market to bubble up and oops in this case.

BoneKrusher 03-22-2024 10:20 PM

Dang it

GeorgeZimZam 03-22-2024 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AusChief (Post 17454697)
Embarrassing trade. 3rd year in a row with a sub par FA period that has blown a huge headwind for this team. How was that not done two weeks ago before every FA was signed.

Lucky Veach can draft players. (& has Mahomes).

The fact that yes, had this trade happened at the start of free agency would have benefited the Chiefs is precisely why no other team facilitated that early on. The other teams are trying to knock us off our pedestal, not grease the wheels for our threepeat.

Hammock Parties 03-22-2024 10:20 PM

super gay, whatever

Wallcrawler 03-22-2024 10:21 PM

Meh. It's better than letting him walk.

If Sneed were 25 it would be a whole other story. He had one really good year, albeit being the most penalized defender in football along the way. Spags was able to maximize every last drop of effectiveness from Sneed.

The knee is in my opinion a strawman used to leverage against his value, because the knee clearly did not hamper his play.

Sneed is gonna get paid, but he's gonna go down in flames in Tennessee when he doesn't have a coordinator using him to the best of his ability, and doesn't have a Trent McDuffie playing opposite him.

Enjoy the rings, enjoy the money.

Dante84 03-22-2024 10:22 PM

We are now the wealthiest man at Plato’s Closet.

FloridaMan88 03-22-2024 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam (Post 17454943)
No other GM would afford us the luxury of getting out in front of the market. It would be counterintuitive for the entire rest of the league to do anything other than wait it out. Sucks but pretty cut and dried.

Or just not franchise tag him at all and let him walk.

Was it worth it to freeze up their ability to be active in free agency… ultimately just to get a 3rd round pick next year in return?

BryanBusby 03-22-2024 10:27 PM

Look out Tyler Boyd's of FA, Bart is horney and has cash

GeorgeZimZam 03-22-2024 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 17454971)
Or just not franchise tag him at all and let him walk.

Was it worth it to freeze up their ability to be active in free agency… ultimately just to get a 3rd round pick next year in return?

This is a more logical/intriguing critique. Perhaps I’m missing something obvious (probably)…but how did the tag approach ultimately help the Chiefs maximize the return?

Simply to have the flexibility to keep him at a price point they seemingly were never going to retain him? I guess it helped with the perception we might just keep him, even if they knew they actually had no intention.

DRM08 03-22-2024 10:28 PM

On the bright side, at least the drama is over with Jones & Sneed. Hopefully Veach will crush the Draft.

carcosa 03-22-2024 10:31 PM

This seems not great, but it is literally impossible for me to be upset about this team right now due to the whole 3 Super Bowls in 5 years thing. Wbf and the three-peat is still happening imho

RunKC 03-22-2024 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17454955)
I honestly didn’t care. Once there were less than a handful of teams interested…we should have realized we weren’t getting shit for him. We all would have been bitching the second he didn’t report or sat out because of some “injury”.

He wasn’t getting paid by us. Sucks we didn’t get more. I’m done giving a shit.

This. And the team rumored to be wanting Sneed early on for a 2 wouldn’t do a trade for with us bc Sneed was asking for an insane contract and they ended up walking away and made other moves.

It feels like the Titans were the only team left. Everyone was saying Colts and Titans for the last week and Schefter pretty much told us the Colts bowed out.

Sneed kinda ****ed us here

Bl00dyBizkitz 03-22-2024 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam (Post 17454975)
This is a more logical/intriguing critique. Perhaps I’m missing something obvious (probably)…but how did the tag approach ultimately help the Chiefs maximize the return?

There's no guarantee you get a 3rd round comp pick from Sneed. The formula isn't concrete, despite all the guessing and calculations from smart NFL people, you still never know what you'll get. Using the tag and trade helps guarantee what you'll get.

And all the other things that come along with the tag (i.e. - you keep a good player for a year if a trade isn't made)

KingPriest2 03-22-2024 10:39 PM

His contract.

4 years. 76 mil

Bearcat 03-22-2024 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam (Post 17454975)

Simply to have the flexibility to keep him at a price point they seemingly were never going to retain him? I guess it helped with the perception we might just keep him, even if they knew they actually had no intention.

Because the team looked different weeks ago, other players weren't signed, free agency hadn't started, they hadn't gotten any offers for Sneed....

All of this stuff doesn't happen in a vacuum.. they have to make what they think is the best decision at the time and have a plan B and a plan C and a plan Q.

scho63 03-22-2024 10:40 PM

Not the worst trade but far from best.

1. Trading to AFC team and quasi competitor sucks.
2. Comp lighter than expected
3. Free up some cap space is positive

Not sure where we lost real leverage on this. Feel they got better of this unless Veach and Chiefs feel Sneed's knee is suspect.

Gotta trust Veach but feels a little weak on this deal. :shrug:

irafreak 03-22-2024 10:45 PM

Yep we got worse today. We'll see what happens to the 19m. Seemed like signing Jones was a move to go all in for the threepeat. This move seems opposite. Gotta see where the money goes though. Hopefully not to extend guys.

Rain Man 03-22-2024 10:58 PM

I has the sads. Sneed was rapidly moving up my all-time list of favorite players.

The only thing that dries my tears is the three Super Bowl wins in five years.

GeorgeZimZam 03-22-2024 10:59 PM

I suspect Clark Hunt signing off on the Jones deal was contingent on Sneed’s tag cost or new contract expectations never hitting our books. Obviously easy to say with benefit of hindsight, but the lofty expectation of 2nd rounder or better were asinine. Much of what the media reports is at the behest of teams simply trying to give their own strategic narratives life. Diana Russini’s source for reporting “Chiefs will get first round return” was probably…the Chiefs.

Remember when Schefter was busted for letting the Redskins front office vet his reports, but then nobody gave a damn? They’re all just fulla shit mostly. Even PrettyRicky LOL.

Hammock Parties 03-22-2024 11:01 PM

in for sneed ****ing up the texans maybe?

FloridaMan88 03-22-2024 11:02 PM

The Chiefs have like $27 million in salary cap space now.

Couch-Potato 03-22-2024 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 17454659)
Why not keep him on the tag this year, and get a comp pick in 26?

This does nothing for us this year except $20MM more in cap as we head into the 3rd wave of Free Agency.

I mean, trust in Veach, but I’m confused. Do we just early sign next years guys? Is there a trade incoming?

THIS.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

WTF!?

Couch-Potato 03-22-2024 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 17455011)

For what!? No one is left.

I guess D Smith, OBJ?, and Clowney would be nice gets for that Cap but a lock down CB going into his prime woulda been nice too lol

KingPriest2 03-22-2024 11:04 PM

Quote:

It should be 39. MVS was never added in Was checking the numbers every day

We have 48 next year. 130 the year after

Sneers contract with thecTitans is

FOUR years
$76 Million

New World Order 03-22-2024 11:06 PM

Quote:

I expect OBJ and a tackle like Smith