ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The constant negativity is tiresome. Who is ready to join me and move on? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271150)

Carlota69 03-16-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9505991)
I used to go to a sports bar for that very reason. But the games start at 7 am here in Hawaii, so getting up that early and drinking in a bar got old, and the worse the Chiefs got the smaller the TV the bar assigned to them was. We always ended up in a corner looking up at a small screen. By the end of the game my neck was sore, I was drunk, had spent a bunch of money on drinks and breakfast, and it was still only 10 am.

Now I just roll out of bed and watch the game.

That's the best part about being a Chiefs fan on the west coast, rolling out of bed and watching them "play" at 10am, and then on with the day. ;)

NJChiefsFan 03-16-2013 03:59 PM

Well also, to be fair, Directv has the shortcuts on Tuesdays which shows all the games cut up into 25 min segments.

BigRedChief 03-16-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9505991)
I used to go to a sports bar for that very reason. But the games start at 7 am here in Hawaii, so getting up that early and drinking in a bar got old, and the worse the Chiefs got the smaller the TV the bar assigned to them was. We always ended up in a corner looking up at a small screen. By the end of the game my neck was sore, I was drunk, had spent a bunch of money on drinks and breakfast, and it was still only 10 am.

Now I just roll out of bed and watch the game.

We get the smaller screens and off in the corner too. Games are an hour earlier here.

Ming the Merciless 03-16-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9506176)
I also had a baby in August

hows your vagina?

congrats!!!!! Had one in March '12

Kaepernick 03-17-2013 01:06 AM

OP is right. You guys need a break from the constant negativity. I am here to provide that break with a positive outlook.

I'm positive the Chiefs will miss the playoffs.

OK, break time's over. Back to negativity.

And the OP can no longer claim "constant" negativity since I interjected my moment of positive thought. Overwhelming negativity, but not constant.

BossChief 03-17-2013 01:14 AM

The negativity will end if/when we draft a QB and give the kid a chance to play.

FFS when was the last time we drafted a quarterback that actually won a game for us? I think we are just tired of the way this team has historically gotten its quarterbacks.

I bet the Chiefs quarterbacks that they ave drafted have less wins combined, than any other teams.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-17-2013 08:29 AM

I'll say this. With the moves the made this offseason, they could be a playoff team. If Smith is what Reid/Dorsey thinks he is they should win a playoff game. With a vet QB, yeah I'm expecting them to make the postseason and win a game or it's fail. Yeah, yeah they just went 2-14, but everyone and their grandma knows the team had more talent than that record.

SAUTO 03-17-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9508071)
I'll say this. With the moves the made this offseason, they could be a playoff team. If Smith is what Reid/Dorsey thinks he is they should win a playoff game. With a vet QB, yeah I'm expecting them to make the postseason and win a game or it's fail. Yeah, yeah they just went 2-14, but everyone and their grandma knows the team had more talent than that record.

oh bullshit.

This team sucks tranny ass
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 03-17-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9508078)
oh bullshit.

This team sucks tranny ass
Posted via Mobile Device

Not after they get the Baldwin brothers to play TE, you'll see.

SAUTO 03-17-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9508080)
Not after they get the Baldwin brothers to play TE, you'll see.

I should have clarified that Baldwin at te is the only part that doesn't suck hairy tranny ass
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 03-17-2013 08:41 AM

McCluster will rape at Baldwin's old spot.

splatbass 03-17-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9507853)
The negativity will end if/when we draft a QB and give the kid a chance to play.

That is the only way? It won't end if Alex Smith wins us a SB? Isn't the end result what matters, not how we got there?

I don't give a shit who plays QB if they win.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-17-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9508112)
That is the only way? It won't end if Alex Smith wins us a SB? Isn't the end result what matters, not how we got there?

I don't give a shit who plays QB if they win.

There would be some that would still bitch. No doubt. Worst Super Bowl team of All-Time!!!!!!

Rasputin 03-17-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9508098)
McCluster will rape at Baldwin's old spot.

I find that word offensive to elderly people PGM you should change "old" to having more experience in life at that spot.

Mods should word filter "old" to "more experience in life"

Don't want to upset any of the elderly with the word old.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-17-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9508125)
I find that word offensive to elderly people PGM you should change "old" to having more experience in life at that spot.

Mods should word filter "old" to "more experience in life"

Don't want to upset any of the elderly with the word old.

The r word is getting use more frequently since that thread was started ROFL