ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

DaKCMan AP 12-18-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9221400)
Jordan Reed, Florida TE. A bigger Jimmy Graham type TE. Thicker at least.

He's still raw, but definitely has the size & athleticism of Antonio Gates.

O.city 12-18-2012 01:29 PM

I like Reed alot, dudes got a shit load of athletic ability. Would make a great Joker TE.

the Talking Can 12-18-2012 01:31 PM

i don't know squat about TEs in college...but wouldn't be bothered by using a top 3 pick on one

DaKCMan AP 12-18-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9221424)
I like Reed alot, dudes got a shit load of athletic ability. Would make a great Joker TE.

If he returns for his senior season he can really help his draft stock. Especially with a full year in Pease's offense and with Driskel getting a full year of experience.

I like Fauria from UCLA a lot too.

If he declares for the draft, what I'd love to see is at the top of the 2nd is for KC to grab Matt Elam. Pairing him with Berry would be Awesome.

O.city 12-18-2012 01:33 PM

TTC, If you wanna get a starting point on college players, Walterfootball.com is a good place to start.

Coogs 12-18-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9221421)
Exactly what I was thinking.

I think Eifert could go as high as the low teens (12/13/14).

The only way to get him would be to trade down in the 1st or trade up from the 2nd, which would require us to give up a ton of picks.

Walter has him going at #31 to the Falcons in his draft that is going on right now.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013_1.php

O.city 12-18-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9221431)
If he returns for his senior season he can really help his draft stock. Especially with a full year in Pease's offense and with Driskel getting a full year of experience.

If he declares for the draft, what I'd love to see is at the top of the 2nd is for KC to grab Matt Elam. Pairing him (at SS) with Berry (at FS) would be Awesome.

Eh, Berry is staying at SS, he's a stud there in run support and is getting back to be healthy.

We need a FS.

I think Reed comes out this year, he's projected 2-3 round.

O.city 12-18-2012 01:35 PM

I'm not giving up picks for a TE, we already have Moeaki, we need a Joker there.

DaKCMan AP 12-18-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9221444)
Eh, Berry is staying at SS, he's a stud there in run support and is getting back to be healthy.

We need a FS.

I think Reed comes out this year, he's projected 2-3 round.

I deleted my parenthesis because Elam & Berry can really play either safety position. They're both big hitting, playmaking ballhawks. They would be a terror tandem at safety.

htismaqe 12-18-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9221431)

If he declares for the draft, what I'd love to see is at the top of the 2nd is for KC to grab Matt Elam. Pairing him with Berry would be Awesome.

Fauria has great bloodlines.

O.city 12-18-2012 01:36 PM

I like Elam alot, if he can play FS I'd love it.

htismaqe 12-18-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9221442)
Walter has him going at #31 to the Falcons in his draft that is going on right now.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013_1.php

Ultimately I think Eifert goes quite a bit higher than 31. I could realistically see him going around 20 and if things fall right for him, I could see him going as high as 11 or 12 depending on where everybody picks.

burt 12-18-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9221411)
Where is this burt character when I say stupid shit? I need someone to whiteknight for me. :shake:

I forget...have you always been a dumbass???

burt 12-18-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9221428)
i don't know squat

We agree, finally.....douche nozzle.

DaKCMan AP 12-18-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9221453)
I like Elam alot, if he can play FS I'd love it.

I'm just thrilled this draft is deep in several positions of need.

At safety I love Elam but also really like Tony Jefferson, Eric Reid, and Bacarri Rambo.

At ILB I like Kevin Minter, Shayne Skov, Jon Bostic, Nico Johnson. There's also Kevin Reddick and AJ Klein.

At corner I'm high on Xavier Rhodes.

I expect Sharrif Floyd, if he declares, to skyrocket up draft boards, but if he somehow slips to the 2nd round the Chiefs better run to the podium.

I still like Jon Baldwin and don't think we can judge him or Devon Wylie based upon the QBs and coaching staff we've had during their time here. Regardless, there are a ton of good WRs available in this years draft.