ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Hammock Parties 11-12-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9114161)
There seems to be some backlash against the movement for its perceived constant negativity. Not that we have much to celebrate this season, but maybe we could start honoring a player each week that did his part and played a good game? It may lend our movement some extra credibility for doing what it says (still supporting the team and its players), and positivity is almost universally more successful than negativity. It wouldn't necessarily have to feel forced, either - DJ had a very noteworthy game today, and deserves some recognition for it.

It doesn't really matter. New likers are pouring in on facebook again tonight. We will be over 13,000 by morning. Whatever we're doing is working.

1ChiefsDan 11-12-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9110404)
Exactly. There is no use in flogging the dolphin beating a dead horse. If he is still here next year then it is time to scale back how much I care about this team.

I am never going to scale back how much I care about this team. I have tried to root for another team, doesn't work.

I don't want to give up watching the NFL. I WANT the Chiefs to get better. I WANT to fight for this franchise. I DON"T want to give up if pissoli isn't fired after this season.

What Hunt products can we boycott if pissoli isn't fired? Is it just oil and lng? Are ther consumer products that can be boycotted?

**** the Hunts if they don't care about the Chiefs. Hit them in the pocketbook more than just the Chiefs. With the tv contracts, the fans aren't going to make a significant impact just boycotting the Chiefs.

1ChiefsDan 11-12-2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9114161)
There seems to be some backlash against the movement for its perceived constant negativity. Not that we have much to celebrate this season, but maybe we could start honoring a player each week that did his part and played a good game? It may lend our movement some extra credibility for doing what it says (still supporting the team and its players), and positivity is almost universally more successful than negativity. It wouldn't necessarily have to feel forced, either - DJ had a very noteworthy game today, and deserves some recognition for it.

YAY! Casselsucks didn't have a turnover until overtime!!!!

Kind of like this????
:mad:

007 11-13-2012 12:58 AM

That is just like the damn Chiefs fan that gave me grief at the sports bar tonight. I was knocking on Bowe for his taunting and then the Chiefs as a whole for the dancing in the endzone. Then I made a comment on that bold 4th and 1 call that Tomlin made. This fan called me out and said I should just put on a damn steelers jersey because I am complaining about the Chiefs. Pissed me off because if he was paying any attention at all he would have seen me cheering the good plays and even commenting on a few of Cassels good throws. Especially the one that tied the game.

Guy really ticked me off.

To top it off he is calling me out as a fan when I am wearing my red and he is just wearing a black polo. I would have thought he was a Steelers fan.

SAUTO 11-13-2012 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9114327)
That is just like the damn Chiefs fan that gave me grief at the sports bar tonight. I was knocking on Bowe for his taunting and then the Chiefs as a whole for the dancing in the endzone. Then I made a comment on that bold 4th and 1 call that Tomlin made. This fan called me out and said I should just put on a damn steelers jersey because I am complaining about the Chiefs. Pissed me off because if he was paying any attention at all he would have seen me cheering the good plays and even commenting on a few of Cassels good throws. Especially the one that tied the game.

Guy really ticked me off.

To top it off he is calling me out as a fan when I am wearing my red and he is just wearing a black polo. I would have thought he was a Steelers fan.

Should have told him to go fist his mother
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts 11-13-2012 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9114391)
Should have told him to go you were going to fist his mother
Posted via Mobile Device

FYP

bevischief 11-13-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9109778)
I spent nearly a half an hour in-studio with KGSO 1410AM this morning.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v-qwcnJUnLc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good job.

pr_capone 11-13-2012 01:13 PM

Calling into Rome. Lets see if we get any run from this.

pr_capone 11-13-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9115566)
Calling into Rome. Lets see if we get any run from this.

damn... held but he ran out of time

lucifer 11-13-2012 01:56 PM

Eric Granell looked sexy in those shades on the news last night, fwiw.

pr_capone 11-13-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucifer (Post 9115721)
Eric Granell looked sexy in those shades on the news last night, fwiw.

Auto tinting glasses. I'm always sexy as hell.

A/S/L n00b? :hump:

Phobia 11-13-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9115728)
Auto tinting glasses. I'm always sexy as hell.

A/S/L n00b? :hump:

Gone. Troll/mult posting from library.

pr_capone 11-13-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9115772)
Gone. Troll/mult posting from library.

:harumph:

and here I was feeling all special and cute.

CaliforniaChief 11-13-2012 02:28 PM

Great job, PR!

Maybe we can twitter-blast Rome? He's paying attention to the Chiefs right now.

ILChief 11-13-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9107649)
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 8VG22296V60299421)
Sent to:
NAME EDITED (The recipient of this payment is Verified)Email:
saveourchiefs@cox.netAmount sent:
-$20.00 USDFee amount:
$0.00 USDNet amount:
-$20.00 USD
Date:
Nov 11, 2012Time:
12:11:24 PSTStatus:
Completed
Subject:
You have sent $20.00 USD to NAME EDITED with PayPal