ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Shooting at TDKR Midnight Premiere in Aurora, CO. Multiple dead. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261598)

notorious 07-22-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8758996)
I give up. Just move the ****ing thread.

LMAO

Post in the "Gun Control" thread, assholes!

BigRedChief 07-22-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8758992)
I never keep them all in the safe, every night the wife has hers in the night stand and I have mine in my night stand and the safe is locked... When I wake up, I have a gun beside me and the safe is usually unlocked but pushed closed... If I need a weapon, My handguns are in pouches in the door to grab fast but if I have time, I grab the Pump 12 gauge first.... A handgun is only for those times you can't get to a long gun.

I sleep very well without having a gun within arms reach on both sides of the bed. Just my experience.

notorious 07-22-2012 10:29 AM

"I sleep with both of my guns attached to my shoulders" /TheGuardian

BigRedChief 07-22-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8759011)
"I sleep with both of my guns attached to my shoulders" /TheGuardian

Damn, that would seem to me to be uncomfortbale as hell.

Bugeater 07-22-2012 10:31 AM

I keep a loaded gun in every room of my house at all times. You can't be too careful these days.

In58men 07-22-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8759017)
I keep a loaded gun in every room of my house at all times. You can't be too careful these days.

It's just stupid gun arguments

Ace Gunner 07-22-2012 10:41 AM

My gun is loaded.

Messier 07-22-2012 10:45 AM

Love of guns seems to be something you pick up when you're younger, kind of like love of cars.

It's something that was never around me growing up, or any of my friends. I don't know if thats why I never acquired a fondness of guns, but I think it's part of it. I have nothing against guns or gun owners, it's your right to protect yourself and your family in the way feel works best, I just know I would feel uneasy with a gun in the house.

BigRedChief 07-22-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8759024)
It's just stupid gun arguments

Since the 1994 Assult ban (that has since expired) the country hasnt has a serious political converation about guns. The NRA is not going to allow that to take place. But again as many have said, guns are not responsible for this tragedy. He would have found other ways to kill people. This was a mental break with reality problem, not a gun problem.

DaFace 07-22-2012 10:59 AM

So, just to make sure...you guys do know what DC is, right? And this thread? I feel like I'm speaking in some foreign tongue.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261606

I'm tempted to give up on my self-imposed mod break and start banning people from the thread left and right.

DaFace 07-22-2012 11:12 AM

I have a mildly serious question for any of the wannabe lawyers out there:

In a case like this, why does the legal process take so long? I mean, I'm completely on board with the idea that everyone should get a fair trial, but what is there really to discuss? There isn't anyone on the planet who thinks the guy is innocent, so why does it take years for the court system to run its course?

Is it just to figure out the severity of the punishment or something?

Lumpy 07-22-2012 11:14 AM

I'm sorry, DaFace. I'll stay out of this thread now. :sulk:

Bwana 07-22-2012 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8758996)
I give up. Just move the ****ing thread.

Just delete what doesn't fit the thread.

Titty Meat 07-22-2012 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8758424)
Don't see too much cop hate in this thread, eh?

Certainly you can understand the difference between these cops and the cops who raid a house and shoot someones dog?

Or maybe not you are pants after all.

Pants 07-22-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8759159)
Certainly you can understand the difference between these cops and the cops who raid a house and shoot someones dog?

Or maybe not you are pants after all.

They're all the same cops. One day they have to raid a house, another day they have to respond to shit like this. Yeah, obviously there are bad cops, but my point is more towards the people who live by the "I hate ****ing cops" paradigm.

Maybe in your world the police departments designate "special nice cops" to respond to situations like this, I don't know... you are billay after all.