ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Rumor: Chiefs are signing Hollywood Brown (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352725)

Tribal Warfare 03-13-2024 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerryaldini (Post 17441866)
Rickey would be proud to know in addition to the beat writers, he broke CP today.

Clay & Marty Mac need to get him on the horn and make him part of "The Editorial Board"

staylor26 03-13-2024 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 17441885)
Lukewarm at best. Seems like he is offensive Marcus Peters

lol wtf?

jerryaldini 03-13-2024 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17441883)
"These things gotta happen every five years or so, ten years. Helps to get rid of the bad blood. Been ten years since the last one..."

Yeah, and you wouldn't want either of them coming out of that toilet with just their dick in their hands.

RedinTexas 03-13-2024 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerryaldini (Post 17441905)
Yeah, and you wouldn't want either of them coming out of that toilet with just their dick in their hands.

No foolin' around kid.

ThyKingdomCome15 03-13-2024 05:53 PM

These wheels are turning oh so slow. It's like the whole league is against us. Good thing we signed Jones or we'd get nothing.

IowaHawkeyeChief 03-13-2024 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 (Post 17441918)
These wheels are turning oh so slow. It's like the whole league is against us. Good thing we signed Jones or we'd get nothing.

What? The league has went bat shit crazy with their spending... Their continued stupidness makes it easier for us to continue to dominate...

OnTheWarpath15 03-13-2024 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17441852)
Buddy, I don’t care about bets with you. I like you as a poster. But you throw around the term “pussy” endlessly with some of the strongest views on here. And here you seem more concerned with not being wrong about Rickey’s rumor than whether we ultimately get a real weapon for Mahomes.

I only care about the latter.

I just checked Staylors CP contract and he has a "pussy usage quota" he has to meet to maintain membership.

It's a ridiculously high number, thanks @bearcat.

siberian khatru 03-13-2024 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17441872)
I love staylor and will give him a proper Rodney King hug from Reginald Denny.

But in terms of the "clown" verbiage, do you see the circus he's created? Do you see the endless amusement? This is not simply some guy who has a source. This is a guy who has some source and a network and has made a point of trying to drum up as much intrigue as possible by leveraging it all. Hence, a circus. Hence, a "clown."

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="10491629" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1.78571" data-width="100%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/joe-pesci-serious-talk-dialogue-gif-10491629">Joe Pesci Serious GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/joe+pesci-gifs">Joe Pesci GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

kozzman555 03-13-2024 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 (Post 17441926)
I just checked Staylors CP contract and he has a "pussy usage quota" he has to meet to maintain membership.

It's a ridiculously high number, thanks @bearcat.

Y'all are being too harsh on the guy. He hasn't been inside one since his mom was birthing him. Of course he's going to be a little obsessed with it. Just roll with it and say "But there by the grace of God go I"

chiefzilla1501 03-13-2024 06:06 PM

The Ridley signing drives me nuts. I don’t know what’s worse… all these teams throwing top shelf money to elevate lackluster QBs. Or WRs who would take more money even if it meant not having a qb who can throw to them.

WRs are some of the most egotistical athletes on the planet. And yet despite being one of the most dependent positions on sports so many of them chase a paycheck. I just don’t get it. Thought that would’ve changed after so many WRs were quitting on their qb last season

RealSNR 03-13-2024 06:09 PM

Ricky don’t lose that number

MahomesMagic 03-13-2024 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 17441941)
The Ridley signing drives me nuts. I don’t know what’s worse… all these teams throwing top shelf money to elevate lackluster QBs. Or WRs who would take more money even if it meant not having a qb who can throw to them.

WRs are some of the most egotistical athletes on the planet. And yet despite being one of the most dependent positions on sports so many of them chase a paycheck. I just don’t get it. Thought that would’ve changed after so many WRs were quitting on their qb last season

Who cares?

The Ridley contract was always going to be too rich for our tastes as he is a legit 1.

We didn’t move on Mooney or Noah Brown who both went at reasonable rates.

If we don’t get a real vet WR 2 years in a row the market conditions are not an excuse.

TwistedChief 03-13-2024 06:12 PM

Quote:

Curious: which WR quit on his team that just signed a large deal?

We have Claypool who is still unsigned. We have Johnson who was traded. It's possible I'm missing someone and it's glaring.... but not sure this WR class was demonstrably different than others with players who have been rewarded for that behavior.

bigjosh 03-13-2024 06:14 PM

I wonder if treylon burks requests a trade now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRM08 03-13-2024 06:16 PM

Quote:

Chiefs should try to keep LJ Sneed instead of paying these free agent WR's.