ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs on verge of a deal with Andy Reid (merged) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268357)

Fansy the Famous Bard 01-02-2013 12:18 PM

I still want Gus Bradley

DJ's left nut 01-02-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 9268282)
I still want Gus Bradley

I love Gus, but he's not on Clark's list.

He's just not what Hunt is looking for right now. It's a shame, I think Bradley will be a really good coach, but Clark's looking for stability right now and he's not going to take that chance on Bradley.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-02-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9268272)
Apparently they've made it to something called the post-season. Being a 30 year Chief fan I wasn't sure it still existed, but a google search did in fact confirm that the NFL season does not end after 16 games. Who knew??

At least you picked my 2nd favorite team.

Mr. Laz 01-02-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGRS13 (Post 9268262)
I doubt he is intrested. he is just using Clark to leverage Arizona into giving him more money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGRS13 (Post 9268281)
None of the "big names" are coming here. If Clark was smart he would read the writing on the wall and relize his team is viewed as a joke. Once he deals with that he can go out and get a guy hungry to prove himself like Jay Gruden or Bruce Arians.

sarcasm or full blown whiny bitch?

lcarus 01-02-2013 12:21 PM

The fact that Pioli might get out of here with 20 million in his pocket from this franchise makes me ****ing SICK.

ChiefsCountry 01-02-2013 12:21 PM

Something to remember as well alot of the Chiefs big wigs on the business side have came from Philadelphia. Donovan and Alberino both came from Eagles business side. That is two big inside information on how Reid acts inside the organization at Hunt's hands already.

DJ's left nut 01-02-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefqueen (Post 9268265)
IMO AFCW is impossible to win unless you're Denver until #18 retires.

I remember back when John Elway was in his prime...nobody had a chance at the AFCW....oh wait.

The AFCW is impossible to steal with Manning in town. Or fall back-asswards into.

But it's not impossible to win. You have to actually have a good team to do it now, which is good for the level of play in KC.

ILChief 01-02-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9268292)
The fact that Pioli might get out of here with 20 million in his pocket from this franchise makes me ****ing SICK.

I don't care how much he gets, I want him gone. It's not my money

OnTheWarpath15 01-02-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9268292)

It's not my money.

As long as he's gone, I don't care what he gets paid.

My preference would be that Clark would just man up, admit he made a mistake and fire the guy.

But I can understand trying to recoup some of that cash.

Fansy the Famous Bard 01-02-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9268286)
I love Gus, but he's not on Clark's list.

He's just not what Hunt is looking for right now. It's a shame, I think Bradley will be a really good coach, but Clark's looking for stability right now and he's not going to take that chance on Bradley.

Here's to hoping for a shocker.

crossbow 01-02-2013 12:22 PM

I think Colonel Klink (Pioli) walks the plank as soon as Clark's lawyers decide the water is deep enough. Pioli may be all butt hurt by now and wanting more of Clark's cash on the way out. Clark isn't going to just hand over millions without a fight.

Is Clark responsible for the age discrimination lawsuits that Pioli caused?

Chiefnj2 01-02-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9268287)
At least you picked my 2nd favorite team.

And get this; your mind will be blown. IF you win that first playoff game, you keep playing until you lose!! I believe there are some cro-magnon cave drawings in France documenting the fact that the red faces from Missouri (their words/drawing not mine) at one time did in fact win a post season game circa the time the wheel was perfected.

rabblerouser 01-02-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9268232)
Thinks Pioli took bad advice regarding Haley hire.

No - Pioli made a mistake not listening to Haley on the QB sotuation and choosing to give the coach of the defending AFC West any better options at QB than Cassel, Palko, and Stanzi...

You can't pin Matt Cassel on Haley.

-King- 01-02-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefqueen (Post 9268265)
IMO AFCW is impossible to win unless you're Denver until #18 retires.

What about the NFC West? Arizona will get bitch smacked by the Seahawks and 49ers every year.

MGRS13 01-02-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9268288)
sarcasm or full blown whiny bitch?

Why? You think an angent isnt going to play teams off of each other for more money? Or is it that for what ever reason you think coaches or players view the Chiefs as a good job?