ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Luke Joeckel may pique Chiefs’ interest at No. 1 overall (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268644)

BigMeatballDave 01-20-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9335942)
I think you need to trade down with someone.... Geno won't go until 7-8

Who is going to trade up, tard?

And for what player?

DeezNutz 01-20-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9335937)
Quit yapping Benji and discuss football. Cujo you ain't. You say Geno carried his team but you never give the same credit to Tyler Wilson who had a much shittier team around him that was coming off a scandal to boot.

And while we are at it I repeat AGAIN. Maybe this time it has a small chance of it penetrating your thick skull. I AM NOT A GENO SMITH HATER. I'm just being logical and cautious until I have more data on him to form my final opinion. Unlike you and other groupies here pining and passing out for him like teenage girls for a boy band lead singer.

Just state what appears to be clear: you rarely saw him play in college and thus are not in a good position to offer a substantive opinion on the player.

No biggie. I'd bet the vast majority of posters on this board have seen only one or two complete games that Smith played in his collegiate career.

BigMeatballDave 01-20-2013 05:49 PM

OH HI, GUYZ. THERE IS NO CONSENSUS #1.

LETZ TRADE DOWN BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL WANT TO TRADE UP EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO CONSENSUS #1.

Dumbasses.

CoMoChief 01-20-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9334990)
Jake Long and Joe Thomas really turned the fortunes of their respective teams around.

Mario Williams has been the engine that has brought the Texans to the cusp of SB glory.

Meanwhile, the Falcons are regretting their decision to draft Matt Ryan, and the Ravens wish they would have passed on Joe Flacco and taken Jeff Otah instead.

Except Ryan and even Flacco are better prospects than Geno. LMAO

God you're a moron.

I personally think Wilson is a better prospect than Flacco.

DeezNutz 01-20-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9336843)

God you're a moron.

Flacco was definitively not a better prospect than Smith.

milkman 01-20-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

God you're a moron.

Flacco was considered a 2nd round prospect that the Ravens reached for in the first round.

Geno Smith is on top of just about everyone's QB board, except for a couple of idiots.

That says that Smith is a better prospect than Flacco was, and only an idiot of your epic level would even argue that.

htismaqe 01-20-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

God you're a moron.

ROFL

Manti #1?

Honey Badger still the best defender in the draft?

You're the dumbest ****tard on this board, bar none.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-20-2013 07:21 PM

I hope Como2724 is trolling, but he might be that dumb

Pasta Little Brioni 01-20-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9335942)
I think you need to trade down with someone.... Geno won't go until 7-8

You know nothing

htismaqe 01-20-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9335470)
Yeah he did play that badly in both of them. I like him but Jesus it's ridiculous that even in bad games the spin is knowmo-esque.

Frank,

Look at the arguments AGAINST Geno.

The spin is a reaction. It may not be right but it is what it is. The pro-Geno crowd has spent 4 months listening to shit like comparisons to Vince Young and Aaron Brooks.

And when that stupid shot gets played out, BlackBob starts another mult account and starts it up again.

You want to see the Geno fans be more realistic? Find a way to get the reeruns to go the **** away.

milkman 01-20-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9337221)
I hope Como2724 is trolling, but he might be that dumb

If Como tells you that you have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs, you better check before you agree, because that dumb mother****er is almost never right about anything.

The Bad Guy 01-20-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9337241)
Frank,

Look at the arguments AGAINST Geno.

The spin is a reaction. It may not be right but it is what it is. The pro-Geno crowd has spent 4 months listening to shit like comparisons to Vince Young and Aaron Brooks.

And when that stupid shot gets played out, BlackBob starts another mult account and starts it up again.

You want to see the Geno fans be more realistic? Find a way to get the reeruns to go the **** away.

It's not reaction. There's literally people on here who want to paint the picture that even when he plays a bad game, it's really not that bad of a game, which is complete bullshit.

I haven't seen much of those comparisons at all.

When you say he had a bad bowl game, Sacconothing, and a few others want to jump out of their skin with a laundry list of excuses.

I'm not a Geno hater. I think he should be the pick. But those painting him as this can't miss, flawless prospect, and want to re-create the bad game matrix are ****ing stupid.

I'm not including you in this.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-20-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9337296)
It's not reaction. There's literally people on here who want to paint the picture that even when he plays a bad game, it's really not that bad of a game, which is complete bullshit.

I'm not a Geno hater. I think he should be the pick. But those painting him as this can't miss, flawless prospect, and want to re-create the bad game matrix are ****ing stupid.
\

This.

Lots of people will eat Crow if he busts...

BossChief 01-20-2013 07:38 PM

He struggled in a few games and was historically awesome in others.

I am supremely confident that Andy Reid can take Geno Smith and make a full blown star out of him in the NFL.

htismaqe 01-20-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9337296)

I haven't seen much of those comparisons at all.

When you say he had a bad bowl game, Sacconothing, and a few others want to jump out of their skin with a laundry list of excuses.

I'm not including you in this.

It is a reaction.

You're talking about the tenor of the discussion TODAY. It's absolutely different today than it was.

NOBODY, not even Sac, thinks he's a cant miss prospect.

But one can only take so much "he reminds me of Jamarcus Russell" before one snaps.

EDIT: and no offense, but if you haven't seen the comparisons, you really haven't been paying attention. The official Geno thread got invaded and it hasn't been the same since - for EITHER side of the argument.