ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Attack of the nOObs! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268922)

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9325086)
You can say anything you want as long as you spell it correctly. There's even an unfiltered version of the site you can select in your profile.

That is pretty badass.

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9325133)
Totally natural.

So how big is your hairy dong, Bro? I Bet Terilyns has you beat by a few feet.

Mr. Laz 01-16-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndysMansiere (Post 9325130)
yes.
are you this sexy on purpose...or does it come naturally???

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndysMansiere (Post 9325139)
just imagine if you tried. mankind woudn't stand a chance.

umm ... did the dude didn't even ask if Luv was a girl?

looks like he might not be as 'new' as his post count

luv 01-16-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9325154)

I would hope that figuring it out wouldn't prove to be that difficult.

Phobia 01-16-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

How many dudes do you know named "luv"?

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Don't be such a n00b. :shake:

AndysMansiere 01-16-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9325168)

^ this ROFL

HatchetWound 01-16-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9325133)
Totally natural.

Wanna scissor? :dom:

Mr. Laz 01-16-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9325168)

I don't know, i've seen a few guy running around westport that could go by 'luv'

:)

internet rule #1 - assume everyone is a dude until proven otherwise.

Strongside 01-16-2013 02:39 PM

Yeah because the EMB is Sooooo overrun by badass Philly fans. Remember, you're dealing with a fanbase that just caused a ****ing revolution. Demanded change and got it. I get so sick of hearing about how bad Philly fans have it. Your'e cursed, and so on...bullshit. Come live in our world for a while, son...you'll go crying back to your South Philly shithole begging for cheesesteaks and stiff upper lips. Andy took you whiney bitches to a slew of NFC Chamipionship games, and a super bowl. Not to mention you've got the Phillies, who've won the East 5 of the last 6 years and the WS as little as 4 years ago. The Royals haven't BEEN to the playoffs since 1985. That's 27 years... So please, spare us all the sentiments that Philadelphia fans are somehow more dedicated and passionate than fans in Kansas City because it simply isn't true. And I'm not saying that we are more dedicated and passionate, either. I'm just tired of the national consensus being that fans in the city of 'brotherly love' (biggest load of shit ever, BTW) are the cream of the sports fan crop. You booed santa claus. Great. We booed our injured starting quarterback and got the GM of the decade shitcanned.

Damn you people. Go back to your shanties.

ChiefPassesALot 01-16-2013 02:41 PM

ROFL Chiefs fans telling Philly fans how great we have it ROFL

AndysMansiere 01-16-2013 02:41 PM

so, luv...you & i seem to be really hitting it off, huh???

Sorter 01-16-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9325197)
Yeah because the EMB is Sooooo overrun by badass Philly fans. Remember, you're dealing with a fanbase that just caused a ****ing revolution. Demanded change and got it. I get so sick of hearing about how bad Philly fans have it. Your'e cursed, and so on...bullshit. Come live in our world for a while, son...you'll go crying back to your South Philly shithole begging for cheesesteaks and stiff upper lips. Andy took you whiney bitches to a slew of NFC Chamipionship games, and a super bowl. Not to mention you've got the Phillies, who've won the East 5 of the last 6 years and the WS as little as 4 years ago. The Royals haven't BEEN to the playoffs since 1985. That's 27 years... So please, spare us all the sentiments that Philadelphia fans are somehow more dedicated and passionate than fans in Kansas City because it simply isn't true. And I'm not saying that we are more dedicated and passionate, either. I'm just tired of the national consensus being that fans in the city of 'brotherly love' (biggest load of shit ever, BTW) are the cream of the sports fan crop. You booed santa claus. Great. We booed our injured starting quarterback and got the GM of the decade shitcanned.

Quoted for truth.

HatchetWound 01-16-2013 02:43 PM

SANTA CLAUS WAS A DRUNK THAT STUMBLED ONTO THE FIELD IN A STUPOR AND THAT HAPPENED BEFORE I WAS EVEN BORN!

Is what I would say if I was an Eagles fan.

Rausch 01-16-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9325197)

TAKE YOUR GUIDO PHILLI BULLSHIT AND GTFO OUT OF OUR HOUSE!

http://www.sketchy.com/wp-content/up...sayYelling.jpg