ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Did Alex Smith remind you of Matt Cassel tonight? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275378)

Mav 08-17-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9895009)
You really overrate strength of schedule.

Baltimore won the super bowl with the 4th or 5th hardest 2012 schedule based on 2011 records. The cream rises to the top.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...th-of-schedule

Talk to me, in January. Im a realist. I am a 49er fan, who understands that everyone is gunning for my team, and that the schedule is going to be very very very tough......

You don't understand that. I say the Chiefs will have more wins, and your tiny little brain goes, "HAHAHAHA, SNOOPY THINKS THE CHIEFS ARE BETTER THAN THE 49ERS!!!!"

When in fact, that is not the case. The Chiefs play in the weakest division in football, and have a really easy schedule. Move along troll...

Talk to me, in January.

Mav 08-17-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9895021)
Yeah, man. You're really creepy. Don't call me or anything. I'm sure you found my phone number, too.

Check the sig hypocrite lying loser......

That's my retort.

Hammock Parties 08-17-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9895024)
I am a 49er fan

So you change team allegiances every few days?

Just a couple days ago you were a Chiefs fan who hated the Niners.

Sandy Vagina 08-17-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 9894957)
I'm glad my self esteem isn't linked to Alex Smith failing.

I know, right? How pathetic is that? :rolleyes:

Hammock Parties 08-17-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9895026)
Check the sig hypocrite lying loser......

No one cares about your sig, creepy Alex Smith Fan.

Hey, do you know Alex's phone number? Give him a call and express your undying love for him.

Mav 08-17-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9er guy (Post 9895011)
I saw a top five defense. But 13-3? Including 8 in a row? And statistically one of the greatest run defenses of all-time?

No. Hell no.

That's my point. There is a LOT of talent on the Chiefs defense. They are doing the same thing the 49ers did that year. They traded out a bend but don't break defense, for an attacking style defense going from Romeo Crennels pathetic system, to Bob Suttons attack style.

They have a receiver, Bowe, like the 49ers did with Crabtree, a good oline, and a great running back.

The similarities are Ridiculous.

9er guy 08-17-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9895024)
I am a 49er fan

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...ll-me-more.gif

Mav 08-17-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9895032)
No one cares about your sig, creepy Alex Smith Fan.

Hey, do you know Alex's phone number? Give him a call and express your undying love for him.

Meh. Keep being bothered tool....

Just keep being bothered. There is nothing you can say that is ever going to affect me. Shoving Alex Smith down your throat when the Chiefs are winning games, is what keeps me here.

Just keep being bothered, and understand that it will be Alex Smith, and me that keeps you from posting on this board for an entire year......

Hammock Parties 08-17-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9895034)

Why did you capitalize "ridiculous?"

Did you pass the 4th grade?

Generally they teach you proper capitalization by then.

Were you home schooled?

O.city 08-17-2013 06:14 PM

Again, why people continue to have useless debates with clay over his stupid bullshit is beyond me.

KCwolf 08-17-2013 06:15 PM

Home schooled is better than NO schooled

9er guy 08-17-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9895034)
That's my point. There is a LOT of talent on the Chiefs defense. They are doing the same thing the 49ers did that year. They traded out a bend but don't break defense, for an attacking style defense going from Romeo Crennels pathetic system, to Bob Suttons attack style.

They have a receiver, Bowe, like the 49ers did with Crabtree, a good oline, and a great running back.

Coaching staff is a big difference. Harbaugh/Roman/Fangio may be the best combo in the league.

Hammock Parties 08-17-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9895045)
Again, why people continue to have useless debates with clay over his stupid bullshit is beyond me.

I agree that it's stupid.

But, it's Maverick. He started it. He's going to be reminded of what a creepy little jerk he is constantly now.

I don't take kindly to personal threats.

The guy knows where I live. :eek:

Mav 08-17-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9er guy (Post 9895051)
Coaching staff is a big difference. Harbaugh/Roman/Fangio may be the best combo in the league.

Well, that goes without saying, and I agree. but the Chiefs coaching staff is not bad, at all.

Reid, Pederson Sutton.

They also have Andre Reed, Al Harris, Brad Childress, and Chris Ault on this staff.

Mav 08-17-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9895060)
I agree that it's stupid.

But, it's Maverick. He started it. He's going to be reminded of what a creepy little jerk he is constantly now.

I don't take kindly to personal threats.

The guy knows where I live. :eek:

More lies. Check the sig.....You started it.