ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The Official NEW (new)^4 conference realignment & shit talk thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=289397)

Bambi 05-01-2015 01:33 PM

oh and nice try slipping Von Miller in as an "SEC" player.

Might want to get your facts straight before lying again.

Saul Good 05-01-2015 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 11472171)
No, just chucking at Saul's assessment we'd have to "trade way up" to draft the next Dee Ford.

Yeah. You definitely have a good sense of humor when it comes to trades. Got your Royal blue Justin Upton jersey yet?

Sully 05-01-2015 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 11472171)
No, just chucking at Saul's assessment we'd have to "trade way up" to draft the next Dee Ford.

You mean his assessment made long before a final decision about his foot was made, and before a ticket for a misdemeanor was given? Yeah, thanks for keeping that in check.

How do you feel about the following assessments:

Ben Heeney will be picked right around Shane Ray

Ben Heeney is one of the most talked about players in the draft

No team wants any part of Shane Ray.

Any comment on those assessments, since there has been virtually no change in Heeney as a prospect in the time since those statements were made and right now?

Saul Good 05-01-2015 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 11472174)
oh and nice try slipping Von Miller in as an "SEC" player.

Might want to get your facts straight before lying again.

Oh shit. Someone must have hacked Bambi's account. He has referred to Andy Dalton as a Big 12 QB in the past, so this clearly wasn't posted by him.

Mods, can we just shut down this account to prevent further fraudulent posts?

Discuss Thrower 05-01-2015 01:45 PM

Wickedson pimping Ben Heeney is as predictable as the ****ing sun rise.

Prison Bitch 05-01-2015 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 11472146)
Thank you for their measurements.

Any comment on how their play is similar and/or different?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 11472176)
You mean his assessment made long before a final decision about his foot was made, and before a ticket for a misdemeanor was given? Yeah, thanks for keeping that in check.

How do you feel about the following assessments:

Ben Heeney will be picked right around Shane Ray

Ben Heeney is one of the most talked about players in the draft

No team wants any part of Shane Ray.

Any comment on those assessments, since there has been virtually no change in Heeney as a prospect in the time since those statements were made and right now?

Obviously, the best idea analysing MU-KU draftees is to take SaulGood and Bambi and just average them out. That's what I did, and it seems to be working.

Sully 05-01-2015 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 11472189)
Obviously, the best idea analysing MU-KU draftees is to take SaulGood and Bambi and just average them out. That's what I did, and it seems to be working.

I'm sure that's the answer to some question. But it certainly isn't the answer to any of mine. But I assumed you'd pass, as it would force you to be honest, or tell tall tales at slapstick proportions.

Saul Good 05-01-2015 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 11472189)

I was predicting the 10-12 range before his weed incident. Bambi said 4th round after it. He actually went a little higher than I would have guessed when it was all said and done. Hell, I thought he might slip into the second.

Of course, Bambi thought he was going to land in Benny Hinn territory. I wonder how many more former Mizzou players will be drafted before Speed Racer hears his name called. (At least 2 would be my guess).

Bambi 05-01-2015 02:24 PM

Tags are hilarious. The fact that they are listed numerical and alphabetically "1-10" will always be listed first.

Well done mods. Troll effort 10/10

Pitt Gorilla 05-01-2015 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 11472263)
Tags are hilarious. The fact that they are listed numerical and alphabetically "1-10" will always be listed first.

Well done mods. Troll effort 10/10

WTF are you talking about?

Prison Bitch 05-01-2015 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11472260)
I was predicting the 10-12 range before his weed incident. Bambi said 4th round after it. He actually went a little higher than I would have guessed when it was all said and done. Hell, I thought he might slip into the second.).

Why would he drop? You said it was just a minor traffic ticket.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-01-2015 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 11472083)
Saul is. He said Ray would "look great in Red"

He would, but it isn't a position of need. Both are talents worth a mid 1st round selection. The troubled corner they picked mixes talent with filling a hole.

AustinChief 05-01-2015 06:11 PM

Closing thread for performance issues.