ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ****Official 2012 NASCAR thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256259)

Fairplay 03-18-2012 11:42 AM

Kyles out, now if Johnson gets knocked out early it will be a good day of racing.

mlyonsd 03-18-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 8468006)
Yeah my guy didn't pit during a caution on a half mile track. Geebus that team is stoopid.

Annnnnnnnd backwards he goes. Morans.

Al Bundy 03-18-2012 11:51 AM

DW all over Kahne... Ole Kasey is quickly being outed as a below average driver. It has to stink for Hendrick to already the 5 car is out of the Chase.

Dylan 03-18-2012 11:57 AM

Kandy Kane's spotter caused this mess -- and the spotter is his brother

freakin' hack

Al Bundy 03-18-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 8468047)
Kandy Kane's spotter caused this mess -- and the spotter is his brother

freakin' hack

I thought the spotter was his cousin?

Dylan 03-18-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF Knight (Post 8468066)
I thought the spotter was his cousin?

You're right. Kandy's spotter is his cousin, Kale. Same s$it ... LOL

His whole family is involved in his career ...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/stor...Bristol-031812

Bugeater 03-18-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF Knight (Post 8467988)
Bump this back up.... Kahne completely ran out of talent. What a garbage time for a 5 car. Hopefully he is out of that car soon. Just a wasted sunday again, because of Kahne.

So you root for a car, and not a driver? That's interesting.

GoHuge 03-18-2012 01:02 PM

I'm a NASCAR diehard, but I don't get the allure of Bristol. It's the most boring track on the circuit and with these long green-flag runs today the action is just passin lap cars, passin lap cars, a loose wheel, and then passin some lap cars.

Bugeater 03-18-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoHuge39 (Post 8468240)
I'm a NASCAR diehard, but I don't get the allure of Bristol. It's the most boring track on the circuit and with these long green-flag runs today the action is just passin lap cars, passin lap cars, a loose wheel, and then passin some lap cars.

Yeah, it's just another boring track now that they reconfigured it. It used to be one of my favorite races of the year. Richmond is the only short track that's worth a shit anymore.

Fairplay 03-18-2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoHuge39 (Post 8468240)

I rarely watch a race from beginning to end, it bores me as well. I do other stuff, then come back the last 40 laps or so and see who wins it.

Al Bundy 03-18-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8468235)
So you root for a car, and not a driver? That's interesting.

Yeah... I just root for whoever drives the car. Started back in the mid 80's when Geoff Bodine drove the car and became even more when Ruud took it over. Kahne has been by far the worst driver of the car.

GoHuge 03-18-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF Knight (Post 8468034)
DW all over Kahne... Ole Kasey is quickly being outed as a below average driver. It has to stink for Hendrick to already the 5 car is out of the Chase.

Are you insane? He's 60 points behind 10th as they run right now and has 22 races to make it up. Dude has 12 career wins, won the Vegas pole, and won at Pheonix last year (7 races ago) in a damn Red Bull car. It's obvious you don't know shit about "talent" and using the stupid "ran out of talent" cliche just makes you unoriginal. Yeah he's had horrific luck these first few races, but give me a break. You just a Kahne hater or a certified moron?

Al Bundy 03-18-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoHuge39 (Post 8468292)
Are you insane? He's 60 points behind 10th as they run right now and has 22 races to make it up. Dude has 12 career wins, won the Vegas pole, and won at Pheonix last year (7 races ago) in a damn Red Bull car. It's obvious you don't know shit about "talent" and using the stupid "ran out of talent" cliche just makes you unoriginal. Yeah he's had horrific luck these first few races, but give me a break. You just a Kahne hater or a certified moron?

Was very pleased with the Kahne hiring before the 11 season. Something isn't right... he has been bombed out of all of the races and today he just plain ran out of talent. Even he knows he is just sucking. He won't be anywhere near the chase... they are giving him good cars and he is wrecking them. Worst driver ever in the 5 car, period.

mlyonsd 03-18-2012 01:25 PM

Well now we'll see if Jr. goes back to racing like a puss.

Al Bundy 03-18-2012 01:27 PM

Jesus.... Hendrik on Hendrik violence.