ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Winston mad at the Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264770)

BryanBusby 10-08-2012 12:21 AM

Maybe he should throw his ****ing teammates under the bus that started to try harder after Cassel left the game due to injury.

Kyle DeLexus 10-08-2012 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 8991041)
Didn't he say he was done talking about it, but then continues to tweet about it. Diva much!?!?

That's in reverse order of when he tweeted them. The last one he posted was the one saying he's done talking about it.

KChiefer 10-08-2012 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus (Post 8991055)
That's in reverse order of when he tweeted them. The last one he posted was the one saying he's done talking about it.

I stand corrected.

KChiefer 10-08-2012 12:34 AM

Faulk also just stuck up for the "cheering b/c he was leaving the game not the injury" defense. Irvin refused to comment lol.

Saunders also added a saying his mom would say: "The fans will only blow when you're hot!"

I take that as meaning a) The fans only do this when you are melting down, and/or b) you'll only notice the fans jeers when you know you're ***ing up.

Tribal Warfare 10-08-2012 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8990976)
Its on ****ing Yahoo, now.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--fa...-got-hurt.html

Well done, Winston, you bitch.

ysportsadelsonfeedback@yahoogroups.com

here's his E-mail

KCrockaholic 10-08-2012 01:43 AM

We're all bad people now.

KChiefer 10-08-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8991072)

Sent him this. Not the best crafted rant, but I hit some key, sour notes.

Quote:

"Nor is it valid to say the fans were merely cheering for the backup, Brady Quinn"

Why is that not valid? That was many fans' reaction in seeing that Cassel would be leaving the game. The Chiefs have become hostages of Pioli and his 7th round Golden Child, Cassel.

In case you missed it, many fans contributed yet more hard earned money(just as hard-earned as an NFL player at a fraction of the rate) to fly a banner over the stadium pleading for the team to bench Cassel and fire Pioli. Not only did they not bench a healthy Cassel, they minimized his roll in the offense to the point of futility.

Even during last season, many fans hoped that KC would end up in the Luck sweepstakes. They didn't. They also refused to move up in the draft to invest in hope in the form of RG3 or Tannehill. Yet again, they have to hang their hat on hoping Cassel can manage them to a modestly productive season. On the draft note, what reason does any fan have to believe that Poe will be anything other than another Sims, Dorsey, or Jackson?

Cassel has had two successful seasons in the NFL. One was with a masterful organization in New England. The other, a ProBowl year in KC, ended with the Ravens serving Cassel a beat-down ten fold of what he took Sunday.

Cassel's poor play has caused other players on the team to be injured. McCluster, Boss, and Hillis were all hurt because of bad throws made by Cassel. His own injury will save other players.

I won't even go into KC's playoff performance over the last 30 years.

I hope these things I have mentioned will show you some specific reasons why KC fans are rightly frustrated and not thoughtless monsters. Again, what is portrayed as heartless jeering from callus fans, was more a slaphappy reaction to the possibility of something better. Liken this to the cheers when a baseball team finally gets a hit in the 7th inning, a foul finally being called against a rival basketball team, or the return of the real NFL officials.

If Cassel had been benched before the game the nation wouldn't have heard about the cheers but they would have been even stronger if Quinn had taken the field in the 1st quarter.

Winston has had 6 months of his life invested in the Chiefs and in return he has earned fame, fortune, and the ability to misrepresent his fan-base in the media. Many fans have invested decades and have not a single postseason victory to celebrate. Eric Winston and Trent Dilfer want to lecture fans to know their place, but without the fans they would not have their place. Perhaps the KC fans should take the advice of a Chiefs representative who tweeted that being a fan is simply voluntary and "get a clue" by allowing Winston to enjoy the soothing, unprofitable sound of silence.

AussieChiefsFan 10-08-2012 02:07 AM

Yeah, cheering when a player gets injured, no matter who he is, is horrible. Guess the good thing is it didn't seem to be a majority

NJChiefsFan 10-08-2012 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8991110)
Yeah, cheering when a player gets injured, no matter who he is, is horrible. Guess the good thing is it didn't seem to be a majority

And excuses or not its a reaction to a situation desired, not about Cassel getting hurt. Its easy to look at these guys as pieces instead of humans. I highly doubt a high percentage of people were saying "yeah pain for Matt". They were thinking "no more Matt, **** yeah."

AussieChiefsFan 10-08-2012 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 8991114)
And excuses or not its a reaction to a situation desired, not about Cassel getting hurt. Its easy to look at these guys as pieces instead of humans. I highly doubt a high percentage of people were saying "yeah pain for Matt". They were thinking "no more Matt, **** yeah."

I'm sure for some that was the case, but IMO it's still unacceptable to cheer an injury.

NJChiefsFan 10-08-2012 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8991115)
I'm sure for some that was the case, but IMO it's still unacceptable to cheer an injury.

Acceptable or not, there are certain things people do at sporting events they wouldn't do outside of that arena. Or wouldn't do if they weren't in the heat of the moment. Not saying they aren't responsible for those actions. I just am not going to sit there and pretend I don't know where its coming from or think they are evil human beings.

KCrockaholic 10-08-2012 02:17 AM

It's easier to blame the people than to step back and look at the situation first.

Why didn't you pick up the candy wrapper? You look lazy now.

But what is failed to recognize is that so-and-so was actually running late for a meeting and didn't have time to pick up candy wrappers. The situation has gone unnoticed again.

JCharles1981 10-08-2012 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8988486)
Good fuck him and fuck any other player on this team that is OKAY getting their ass kicked with a piece of turd that calls himself a QB.

How the team captains have not gone to Crennel and discussed their concerns with Cassels lack of QB skills and lack of leadership is beyond me.

You are a sorry excuse for a human being to be GLAD that Cassell got injured. How do you live with yourself?

the Talking Can 10-08-2012 04:29 AM

i hope winston blows out his knee at the next game so fans can sarcastically cheer his ass off the field and into pioli's warm vagina...

the Talking Can 10-08-2012 04:37 AM

they're talking about it on Mike and Mike on ESPN right now

"the home crowd started cheering" (nt really)

we're now the worst people in the world...all because winston says so

unreal