ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9570861)
Confidence isn't something cooler is going to get by reading your posts on this board or just flipping a switch. It's easy to say it's easy when you have said confidence, but when you don't it's pure hell.

Well put.

Discuss Thrower 04-09-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9570854)
Along the lines of confidence. If the girl is into it, it won't take much to initiate something. Try touching her in different places (don't go straight for the cooter) and see how she reacts. You'll know whether she's into it.

Now I know this will sound stupid, but there was a thread on Reddit that was pretty much a socially awkward, if not Autistic, man's guide to touching women. Besides that, I've read it's best to always start with touching someone's arm to get them to warm up to you.

DaKCMan AP 04-09-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9570861)
Confidence isn't something cooler is going to get by reading your posts on this board or just flipping a switch. It's easy to say it's easy when you have said confidence, but when you don't it's pure hell.

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9571030)
Well put.

Yes but confidence & results breeds further confidence. He's gotta go for it. Once it works his confidence will grow & he'll go for it more. Rinse & repeat.

DaKCMan AP 04-09-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9571037)
Now I know this will sound stupid, but there was a thread on Reddit that was pretty much a socially awkward, if not Autistic, man's guide to touching women. Besides that, I've read it's best to always start with touching someone's arm to get them to warm up to you.

Women will go for your forearm or grab your shoulder/upper-arm.

I tend to go for the knee area.

Once you're looking to make a move a woman has erogenous zones all over her neck & the back of her knees,

Buck 04-09-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9571045)
Women will go for your forearm or grab your shoulder/upper-arm.

I tend to go for the knee area.

Once you're looking to make a move a woman has erogenous zones all over her neck & the back of her knees,

I tend to work the neck a lot. Never heard of the knee thing. I'll try that tonight.

Titty Meat 04-09-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9571038)
Yes but confidence & results breeds further confidence. He's gotta go for it. Once it works his confidence will grow & he'll go for it more. Rinse & repeat.

This.

Lumpy 04-09-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570654)
So is it good to try and slow things down by ignoring texts and phone calls? Or a bad idea?

I don't want a relationship, but I really like spending time with her.

If you want to take things slow, ignoring texts and phone calls from her isn't the right thing to do. The majority of women are sensitive to that and they will blame themselves. If you dig this girl, the last thing you want to do is make her feel like shit.

The key is keeping a clear line of communication. Instead of avoiding her, in an attempt to slow things down, try talking to her about it. It's best to find out what you both want in the beginning so that there's no confusion should things begin to get more serious.

Honestly though, it sounds like you enjoy spending time with her and she makes you happy. There's always time for serious talks, (like what I suggested above), but just enjoy each other the rest of the time.

Buck 04-09-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9572666)
This.

It's totally true. Thank God at some point I bucked up and pretended like I knew what I was doing. I'd hate to be in that position now.

Titty Meat 04-09-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9572800)
It's totally true. Thank God at some point I bucked up and pretended like I knew what I was doing. I'd hate to be in that position now.

Curious how much do you think weight loss played a part?

Buck 04-09-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9572848)
Curious how much do you think weight loss played a part?

Weight loss played a major part in being able to find girls who were attracted to me.

I still dated girls when I was fat though, and back then weight loss had nothing to do with me making the first move...I did it back then too.

Edit:

But seriously, I never had girls flirting with me before, and it took a bit of an effort on my part to get them to date or even just sleep with me.

Within the last couple months, I've started dating this girl, had 3 girls at work who I don't even know start flirting with me every day, and another girl ask me out on a date (which I declined). Also that crazy black chick who says we're secretly dating. I think I'm just way more confident now too, and they can smell it coming off of me.

Spott 04-09-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9570854)
Along the lines of confidence. If the girl is into it, it won't take much to initiate something. Try touching her in different places (don't go straight for the cooter) and see how she reacts. You'll know whether she's into it.

I slap them right in the mouth. They never expect that.

Lumpy 04-09-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9572959)
I slap them right in the mouth. They never expect that.

Do that to a certain type of chick and you're sure to get some nut action.

(Her knee to your sack.)

Spott 04-09-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9573005)
Do that to a certain type of chick and you're sure to get some nut action.

(Her knee to your sack.)

That's ok, they have been useless since I was 24. :)

Lumpy 04-09-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9573064)
That's ok, they have been useless since I was 24. :)

Are you talking about your nads or women?

:)

Spott 04-09-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9573142)
Are you talking about your nads or women?

:)

My nads. I got fixed when I was 24.