ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The constant negativity is tiresome. Who is ready to join me and move on? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271150)

BlackHelicopters 03-17-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9508298)
Uh, we will not be "Dilfering" our way to a SB, so please stop with rhat shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dilfering. Funny.

Simply Red 03-17-2013 11:51 AM

BRC don't let this dismal organization brainwash you, we're screwed yet again.

BigRedChief 03-17-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9508501)
BRC don't let this dismal organization brainwash you, we're screwed yet again.

We may be. I'm not saying we are set. Just that I'm going to give them some slack before I melt down.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-17-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9508335)
Barkley has plenty of time to charm his way up the draft boards. The more QBs at the top the better for the CHiefs.

They may yet surprise us and draft Geno, but my gut tells me that Barkley is their prime target for several plausible reasons:

1. You trade spots with whomever in the top ten before Arizona. You get that spot plus an additional third( or show true genious, bedazzle the **** out everyone and take their second thus recouping your loss on Smith)
2. You then use Barkley's "injury concerns" to put a clipboard in his hands and simultaneosly avoid the dreaded QB controversey thus giving Alice his fair shot.

Due to the lack of generational talent at all other positions in this draft, you've just RAPED BPA, need, your long-term future at QB, and FA in one masterful, ass-kicking stroke.
Posted via Mobile Device

NJChiefsFan 03-17-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9508851)
They may yet surprise us and draft Geno, but my gut tells me that Barkley is their prime target for several plausible reasons:

1. You trade spots with whomever in the top ten before Arizona. You get that spot plus an additional third( or show true genious, bedazzle the **** out everyone and take their second thus recouping your loss on Smith)
2. You then use Barkley's "injury concerns" to put a clipboard in his hands and simultaneosly avoid the dreaded QB controversey thus giving Alice his fair shot.

Due to the lack of generational talent at all other positions in this draft, you've just RAPED BPA, need, your long-term future at QB, and FA in one masterful, ass-kicking stroke.
Posted via Mobile Device

I would be pretty surprised if they went after a QB in the 3rd round, let alone the 1st or 2nd(if acquired in a trade).

Spott 03-17-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9508378)
He'll dink and dunk this team to an AFC West crown if Peydaton shows his age.

At best we have arguably the 3rd best QB in the division, and that will only be the case if the Raiders don't take Geno. KC won't be winning this division anytime soon.

NJChiefsFan 03-17-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9509002)
At best we have arguably the3rd best QB in the division, and that will only be the case if the Raiders don't take Geno. KC won't be winning this division anytime soon.

The Chargers are going in circles. The Raiders, while we really can't talk, are still the Raiders. The Chiefs roster is looking alright, and I have hope it will only get better. The issue long term, sadly, still remains at the QB position.

RealSNR 03-17-2013 03:23 PM

We're forgetting that Norf is out in San Diego now, too. There's no telling what that coaching change could mean.

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist (Post 9509019)
We're forgetting that Norf is out in San Diego now, too. There's no telling what that coaching change could mean.

I'm sorry, I'm not a believer in either Dennis Allen or Mike McCoy.

There is no shred of doubt that KC has the best head coach in the division.

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9509002)
At best we have arguably the3rd best QB in the division, and that will only be the case if the Raiders don't take Geno. KC won't be winning this division anytime soon.

So, Geno Smith is already better than Alex Smith?

LMAO

What a ****ing load of horseshit.

Direckshun 03-17-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9509023)
I'm sorry, I'm not a believer in either Dennis Allen or Mike McCoy.

There is no shred of doubt that KC has the best head coach in the division.

John Fox says hi.

Hammock Parties 03-17-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9509025)
So, Geno Smith is already better than Alex Smith?

LMAO

What a ****ing load of horseshit.

I'm willing to bet Geno Smith will easily throw for more yards next season.

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9509026)
John Fox says hi.

Ha!

When was he last time that John Fox coached five consecutive teams to the NFC Champiomship?

Also, John Fox wore out his welcome in Carolina, much like Reid in Philly, but he NEVER had Reid's success, EVER.

Go make another mock draft.

Hammock Parties 03-17-2013 03:33 PM

John Fox and Andy Reid are pretty equal in my mind.

Both lost SB to the Pats.

Andy Reid had a little more regular season and playoff success because he had a better QB.

BigRedChief 03-17-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9509026)
John Fox says hi.

If my head coaching choice is either Fox or Reid, I'll take Reid.