ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211188)

Sorter 01-04-2013 03:07 AM

It wouldn't surprise me to see the Donks in the SB. Getting the #1 seed is great for them.

However, I think that NE or Houston possess the ability to beat them away, with NE being the more likely option.

Exoter175 01-04-2013 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9278345)
It wouldn't surprise me to see the Donks in the SB. Getting the #1 seed is great for them.

However, I think that NE or Houston possess the ability to beat them away, with NE being the more likely option.

Unless the Broncos play a perfect game, New England is going to slaughter them. Their offense just has zero kinks in it right now, and Bill is notoriously good for scheming against teams with a strong pass rush and masked strength secondary that can be exposed. This will truly be a battle of Peyton vs. Tom and Denver vs. Bill.

I don't see any other team in the AFC having a legitimate chance to compete against this guys. All signs point to a championship showdown in Denver with the two best QB's to ever play the game slugging it out.

Sorter 01-04-2013 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9278349)
Unless the Broncos play a perfect game, New England is going to slaughter them. Their offense just has zero kinks in it right now, and Bill is notoriously good for scheming against teams with a strong pass rush and masked strength secondary that can be exposed. This will truly be a battle of Peyton vs. Tom and Denver vs. Bill.

I don't see any other team in the AFC having a legitimate chance to compete against this guys. All signs point to a championship showdown in Denver with the two best QB's to ever play the game slugging it out.

If Reed is healthy and Watt is fresh, Houston has a chance IMO.

Additionally, they'll need to creat plays down the field via PA to keep Donks D off balance ala the first game.

BryanBusby 01-04-2013 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9278360)

Additionally, they'll need to creat plays down the field via PA to keep Donks D off balance ala the first game.

idk maybe it's just me, but the Texans haven't looked as impressive on Defense since they lost Cushing for the season

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-04-2013 12:46 PM

The only thing Slappy is going to be tasting is ass. Both this year AND next, and for a LOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGG time to come.:)

MagicHef 01-04-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9278360)

Reed? Has he done anything all season? I don't think it matters if Watt is fresh, he's a monster no matter what. Unfortunately for them, it hasn't been enough recently.

Kaylore 01-04-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9276306)
Where's the guy with the Khan avatar who thinks Geno's Air Raid system is the same thing as Mike Leach's? I think Knowmo bought his stock pretty hard when Geno talk was first forming. It was something like, "There's this really smart guy on the Mange who gave a thorough critique of Geno Smith."

Knowmo, of course, does none of his own thinking, so that's good enough for him.

http://funnymemes.net/wp-content/upl..._Hai_Guys1.jpg

I am sad for the Broncos. Reid looks like a good hire. I am skeptical of him wearing both the GM and coach hat. That usually doesn't work. In fact it doesn't work even when they just wear the GM hat.

However Reid is an immediate upgrade and adds a ton of credibility.

I still think Geno Smith will suck, but I think Reid won't take Geno Smith. I think he'll find someone better.

Now I'm going back to enjoying our playoff run. You guys, enjoy your draft dreams.

BigMeatballDave 01-04-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9280970)
I am sad for the Broncos. Reid looks like a good hire. I am skeptical of him wearing both the GM and coach hat. That usually doesn't work. In fact it doesn't work even when they just wear the GM hat.

However Reid is an immediate upgrade and adds a ton of credibility.

I still think Geno Smith will suck, but I think Reid won't take Geno Smith. I think he'll find someone better.

Now I'm going back to enjoying our playoff run. You guys, enjoy your draft dreams.

I think your father wishes he would have pulled out.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-04-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9280991)
I think your father wishes he would have pulled out.

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS.

SUCK IT DONKEY BITCHES!

WE ARE BACK!

Quesadilla Joe 01-04-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9281033)

SUCK IT DONKEY BITCHES!

WE ARE BACK!

LMAO

Kaylore 01-04-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

SUCK IT DONKEY BITCHES!

WE ARE BACK!

You won two games and the day after you hired a coach you're back already? We'll see about that...

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-04-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9281043)
You won two games and the day after you hired a coach you're back already? We'll see about that...

The end is nigh. We are going to ****ing CRUSH you this time next year.

Mile High Mania 01-04-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

SUCK IT DONKEY BITCHES!

WE ARE BACK!

You can't type that until you have new QBs... and better WR/TE options.

What about that defense? Is it going to change from a 5 pro-bowl (snicker) 3-4 to 4-3?

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-04-2013 02:15 PM

:):):):):):):):):):):):rockon:LMAO

Mile High Mania 01-04-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9281049)
The end is nigh. We are going to ****ing CRUSH you this time next year.

You're projecting a DEN/KC Wildcard game? Cool.