ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Quinn QBotF (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259863)

Pasta Little Brioni 05-29-2012 09:02 AM

If he's 50th best in the league, that means he belongs in the league as a backup. If each team carries 3 QB's then that's 96 QB's taken into the season. Quinn's average!!! :thumb:

King_Chief_Fan 05-29-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8644724)
No, it's about Quinn.

Cassel is bad, but he's a ****ing HOFer compared to Quinn.

Quinn should not even be on this team. He's here because we are run by idiots.

I can agree about the comparisons of Quinn and Cassel. Cassel is better.
run by idiots?....that sounds like you are running the team.

Coogs 05-29-2012 09:19 AM

To me it is just mind boggling for people to defend a QB who must hand off more than he throws in order for his team to have a chance to win.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-29-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 8644747)
To me it is just mind boggling for people to defend a QB who must hand off more than he throws in order for his team to have a chance to win.

I know, how anyone can defend the Sanchize is very mind boggling.

rico 05-29-2012 09:35 AM

I am a Notre Dame fan who has always been "mehhh" about even wanting Quinn to succeed. He just always seemed like an arrogant, prissy, self-entitled prick to me. Gotta love this Dolphins 2007 1st round selection video....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JzQh9lK5Xuk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TRR 05-29-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themanwithnoname (Post 8644641)
You have odd definitions of good and bad. Tebow looked bad and they also drastically changed the offense for him.

I'm utterly baffled at people hanging their hope on Brady Quinn as I haven't seen anything there worth it. I'm also baffled at people saying Quinn never had a chance. He's had plenty of chances and has shown nothing for it. The guy has been lucky to hang around as a backup for this long.

Nobody is hanging their hope on Brady Quinn. It's an optomistic look just like those that are calling for Ricky Stanzi.

And where do you get Quinn has had "plenty of chances?". He has had 12 starts over two years for a terrible Browns team in his entire career. That's not even close to what I would call plenty of chances.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ace Gunner 05-29-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 8644492)
Rivers is not a human cannon. Stafford and Cutler fit that description, but not Rivers.

ya, he is. watch him throw a 35yd pass @ 1:05 (actually 40 as it's across field) almost effortlessly.

watch his release at 1:53, it shows how he sets feet and uses upper body only to release the football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoLQn...eature=related

The Franchise 05-29-2012 09:57 AM

I think there is a miscommunication going on in this thread.

No one is stating that Brady Quinn is going to be our QBoTF right out of the gate. FFS....he'll probably never get the chance.

What people are saying is that he has the potential to be a good QB.....if given the chance. 12 starts on a shitty Browns team and 2 years riding the pine behind Jesus Christ himself are not viable chances.

BigChiefFan 05-29-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8644812)

No one is stating that Brady Quinn is going to be our QBoTF right out of the gate. FFS....he'll probably never get the chance.

What people are saying is that he has the potential to be a good QB.....if given the chance. 12 starts on a shitty Browns team and 2 years riding the pine behind Jesus Christ himself are not viable chances.

So then you obviously have no problem with Pioli now, right, since he brought in the Golden Boy Quinn and addressed our QB problem, right? :evil:

The Franchise 05-29-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 8644907)
So then you obviously have no problem with Pioli now, right, since he brought in the Golden Boy Quinn and addressed our QB problem, right? :evil:

No...because that dipshit ****ed this team by tying himself to Cassel.

BigChiefFan 05-29-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8644918)
No...because that dipshit ****ed this team by tying himself to Cassel.

ROFL

Tribal Warfare 05-29-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

I'll just say this if he had franchise potential the Bronco's wouldn't have released him. Denver would've kept Quinn so he could learn from one the greats at the position.

Hammock Parties 05-29-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

What people are saying is that he has the potential to be a good QB......

No he doesn't.

He sucks.

What you are saying is the same thing as saying Brodie Croyle has the potential.

Hammock Parties 05-29-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 8644742)
I can agree about the comparisons of Quinn and Cassel. Cassel is better.
run by idiots?....that sounds like you are running the team.

If Quinn was brought here to be our #2, we are run by idiots.

The Franchise 05-29-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8644929)
I'll just say this if he had franchise potential the Bronco's wouldn't have released him. Denver would've kept Quinn so he could learn from one the greats at the position.

Denver offered him a contract. He took less money to come here.