ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

Ultra Peanut 12-10-2007 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler
I don't either except that I think he could show up for events like this. It is a one time event and he was really the only superstar besides Cena not to be there.

Well, Cena, dead folks, and the world's biggest Bret Hart mark.

dirk digler 12-10-2007 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut
Well, Cena, dead folks, and the world's biggest Bret Hart mark.

Oh yeah I forgot about Bret Hart. Thanks.

Mecca 12-10-2007 10:45 PM

I could name tons of guys who weren't there....

If they had been doing the show in Miami or LA the Rock may have done it.

unothadeal 12-10-2007 10:47 PM

At least Anvil was there.

I guess.

dirk digler 12-10-2007 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
I could name tons of guys who weren't there....

If they had been doing the show in Miami or LA the Rock may have done it.

Major superstars like who? I am not talking about jobbers.

Mecca 12-10-2007 10:58 PM

Let's see......

Randy Savage, Goldberg, Lesnar........the WWE doesn't want those guys there...anyone who works for TNA.

dirk digler 12-10-2007 11:06 PM

Quote:

Let's see......

Randy Savage, Goldberg, Lesnar........the WWE doesn't want those guys there...anyone who works for TNA.

Was Savage ever on Raw? Hell I don't know. I don't think Goldberg wants anything to do with the WWE and I don't know about Lesnar.

Of course the TNA guys don't count

BigRock 12-10-2007 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler
I know and it kind of pisses me off. If it wasn't for the WWF and wrestling no one would know who Dwayne Johnson is.

Dave Meltzer says Rock turned down the invite because he's not currently making any public appearances before he starts work on his next movie.

Hey, Rock: nlm

He also said they tried everything possible to get Bret Hart there, but he had conflicts with his the publicity tour for his book. The ending they wanted was for Bret to be the final guy to beat up Vince.

And re: the earlier talk of Wrestlemania, Cena's opponent was supposed to be Batista.

Reaper16 12-10-2007 11:12 PM

The various boards are blowing up over Punk "drinking a beer" when it HAD to have been a Pepsi, right? Screenshots are in high demand right now.

Mecca 12-10-2007 11:22 PM

The WWE didn't even contact Goldberg or Lesnar....

Savage was on Raw...Raw started in 92 he wasn't gone till like 95 or 96....the WWE seems to have a serious issue with ever doing anything that involves him.

jlscorpio 12-10-2007 11:27 PM

wow, Sunny looks old...I'd still hit it though

Mr. Flopnuts 12-11-2007 12:37 AM

That bit with Edge and Christian with Christian on the party horn and Edge rappin "You think you know me, You think you know me." LMAO Classic.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-11-2007 12:38 AM

Savage was a commentator on Raw for a while, wasn't he?

Mr. Flopnuts 12-11-2007 12:39 AM

Quote:

The WWE didn't even contact Goldberg or Lesnar....

Savage was on Raw...Raw started in 92 he wasn't gone till like 95 or 96....the WWE seems to have a serious issue with ever doing anything that involves him.

He seems Ultimate Warrior type weird. The rap album, there's other examples, but I'm too stoned to think of them currently. Vince has always stayed away from those guys. You don't see X-Pac, Chyna, none of the nutbags. Randy would hurt their image at this stage, plus I'd bet he'd be difficult to work with now as much as then.

Mecca 12-11-2007 12:42 AM

I personally don't think they touch him cause he and Hogan hate each other and they work with Hogan for the most part...

Chyna's a drug head.........they actually offered Xpac a contract to come back and 1 point, he could if he wanted. He said he doesn't think he can do that schedule anymore.