ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211188)

KcMizzou 01-16-2010 03:23 AM

[QUOTE=Param;6449487]
Quote:

Cool?
Your avatar is cool.

Just sayin'.

Param 01-16-2010 03:43 AM

[QUOTE=KcMizzou;6449490]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Param (Post 6449487)
Your avatar is cool.

Just sayin'.

I know im cool and so is my avy, but braggin about watching a team play in London? meh

Bane 01-24-2010 04:27 PM

:fire::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang: Knowshit!

BigMeatballDave 01-24-2010 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6449466)
http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=9765

Denver is going to London bitches! :)

You are such a dumbshit. Who the **** cares? I hope the Chiefs NEVER play there. I think the NFL is reeruned for playing regular season games out of this country.

Bane 01-24-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 6474271)
You are such a dumbshit. Who the **** cares? I hope the Chiefs NEVER play there. I think the NFL is reeruned for playing regular season games out of this country.

There playing over there cause everybody is tired of watching Mcdumbass and his choketastic coaching decisions make a joke out of a NFL team.ROFL

Quesadilla Joe 01-24-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 6474271)

Don't worry. The Chiefs will never play overseas. They don't have a big enough fanbase in Europe to draw fans.

Bane 01-24-2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6474316)
Don't worry. The Chiefs will never play overseas. They don't have a big enough fanbase in Europe to draw fans.

Its a shame that they have to send the Pukeholes overseas to get attention because they FAIL so miserably at home.ROFL The fact that you think its a good thing that Dunkhole fans don't get to see their team play is even funnier!!!!!:clap:

Gonzo 01-24-2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

ROFL
I'm sure there's a huge Bronco following over there...
Posted via Mobile Device

BigMeatballDave 01-24-2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

:rolleyes: Dumb****. Kill yourself, please.

Bane 01-24-2010 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 6474350)
:rolleyes: Dumb****. Kill yourself, please.

Can you believe after all the shit he spewed,that he still has the audacity to even post here? What a fukkn POS!!!!:cuss:

Ebolapox 01-24-2010 05:11 PM

there's good news about them playing overseas--maybe the entire franchise, including ex doncos elway, sharpe, romo, and all the other douches can get into a huge fiery plane crash, killing everybody but elway on impact, yet elway suffering through an unimagineable amount of pain before having to rip his own dick off to escape, only to be partially eaten by sharks, his torso stung by jellyfish, and slowly bleeding out and having every fiber of his being filled with nothing but torture.

then, a seagull flies by and craps in his mouth while he cries like a little bitch.

miraculously, a monkey onboard had given him ebola, and he then begins bleeding from every orifice that hasn't been eaten off by the shark that's gnawing on him.

Bane 01-24-2010 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6474345)
ROFL
I'm sure there's a huge Bronco following over there...
Posted via Mobile Device

Fukk.They barely have one here.Thats why they're kicking them out so maybe they'll find other idiots stupid enough to watch the rest of Mcdumbass's destruction of the Dunkholes.ROFL

Bane 01-24-2010 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H5N1 (Post 6474367)
there's good news about them playing overseas--maybe the entire franchise, including ex doncos elway, sharpe, romo, and all the other douches can get into a huge fiery plane crash, killing everybody but elway on impact, yet elway suffering through an unimagineable amount of pain before having to rip his own dick off to escape, only to be partially eaten by sharks, his torso stung by jellyfish, and slowly bleeding out and having every fiber of his being filled with nothing but torture.

then, a seagull flies by and craps in his mouth while he cries like a little bitch.

miraculously, a monkey onboard had given him ebola, and he then begins bleeding from every orifice that hasn't been eaten off by the shark that's gnawing on him.

I'd rather see them all get kidnapped and have their heads sawed off with rusty butcher knives.Hopefully all of their fans go with them.Fukk'em all die slow!!!:fire::fire::fire:

Ebolapox 01-24-2010 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bane_58 (Post 6474374)
I'd rather see them all get kid napped and have their heads sawed off with rusty butcher knives.Hopefully all of their fans go with them.Fukk'em all die slow!!!:fire::fire::fire:

feh, not NEARLY elaborate enough. put some feeling into it!

The Bad Guy 01-24-2010 06:29 PM

The ****ing Bucs played overseas. You are such a reerun it's not even funny.

The 49ers also don't have a huge fanbase. They can't even sell out in San Francisco.