ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Battlefield 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=241301)

Johnny Vegas 10-27-2011 02:20 PM

oh I forgot to say I'm on PS3. I haven't really the slightest clue on battlelog and what its intentions are. I just want to add some friends to compare scores n shit. I wonder if battlelog is for the PC crowd since you can invite friends to play from the site.

Bambi 10-27-2011 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 8053253)
oh I forgot to say I'm on PS3. .

lol

AndChiefs 10-27-2011 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 8053253)
oh I forgot to say I'm on PS3. I haven't really the slightest clue on battlelog and what its intentions are. I just want to add some friends to compare scores n shit. I wonder if battlelog is for the PC crowd since you can invite friends to play from the site.

Ahh yeah I'm on Xbox.

Johnny Vegas 10-27-2011 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8053265)
lol

free online play, netflix, ps move, Sunday ticket, and web browser :thumb:

Iowanian 10-27-2011 02:31 PM

Is this out for PS3?

Johnny Vegas 10-27-2011 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 8053291)
Ahh yeah I'm on Xbox.

I have the xbox too with BadMaJama as my gamertag. I'll get it for the xbox soon as I have a couple friends who got it and want to game.

I just have a lot of love for the PS3 after having the xbox for 4 years and owning 5 replacements of it. I only owned one PS3 and never had to replace it. So instead of buying more xbox games I'm buying PS3 games because eventually the xbox will kick and I'll probably not buy one again and have all these xbox games I'm not using. So yea...soon I'll get it just probably going to get it on gamefly.

Johnny Vegas 10-27-2011 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8053297)
Is this out for PS3?

hell yea slim shady

AndChiefs 10-27-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 8053321)
I have the xbox too with BadMaJama as my gamertag. I'll get it for the xbox soon as I have a couple friends who got it and want to game.

I just have a lot of love for the PS3 after having the xbox for 4 years and owning 5 replacements of it. I only owned one PS3 and never had to replace it. So instead of buying more xbox games I'm buying PS3 games because eventually the xbox will kick and I'll probably not buy one again and have all these xbox games I'm not using. So yea...soon I'll get it just probably going to get it on gamefly.

I'm on my second one. My first one I bought a couple months after the first release. It finally kicked it a couple years ago. Sent it in to Microsoft way past warranty. Sent me a "new" one. No charge.

dirk digler 10-27-2011 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8053096)
Press the "Back" button if you're on the 360 when pointing at an enemy. It will put a red triangle over him that your whole team will see. Not sure what the PS3 and PC controls are.

I am playing it on the PC..thanks though

I guess I was a little premature in my criticism I am starting to enjoy the MP more and more. It is alot like BF2 which makes me happy.

And if anybody is playing on the PC and have connection issues choose servers that aren't running PunkBuster there seems to be a problem with that right now.

Bambi 10-27-2011 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 8053295)
free online play, netflix, ps move, Sunday ticket, and web browser :thumb:

no i'm just laughing at all the posts about tryin to hook up online and then you're just like

"oh...I'm on ps3"

twas teh funneh

Johnny Vegas 10-27-2011 04:10 PM

yea I'm a moran

Kraus 10-27-2011 04:37 PM

"Failed to connect to EA Online. Please try again."

I was just playing four hours ago... **** you EA.

Kraus 10-27-2011 04:47 PM

MW3 here I come.

Wyatt Earp 10-27-2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 8053053)
all I've been playing is Rush. I love it. I use support mainly. Yes, when you're different nationalities you'll get different weapons. I mod my weapons before I dive in match play just to be ready when the switch happens.

I'm going on now. I been tryin to invite a few CP'ers while they were on but wouldn't accept the invite. Lets get a squad goin so we can mic up and blow this bitch up.

I got your invite last night but I was in the middle of a great Rush match on Tehran Highway. I'll be hoping on here in a bit.

Johnny Vegas 10-27-2011 05:02 PM

its cool I just got kicked off the EA server due to their scheduled maintenance which they notified on their website.

I understand when in the middle of rush and kickin ass you don't want to leave. I was hoping it was just beginning and you weren't that deep in points.