ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football VON DOUCHE! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274698)

Mother****erJones 08-20-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9901921)
It's still not an actual failed test and it's nonsense. Just get the guy to pee the next day or after a meal. The goal with this kind of crap is not to find those on drugs but to harass people.

ROFL:deevee:

vailpass 08-20-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

It's still not an actual failed test and it's nonsense. Just get the guy to pee the next day or after a meal. The goal with this kind of crap is not to find those on drugs but to harass people.

You have to wonder why they haven't ruled on a suspension yet....

BossChief 08-20-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9898644)
Seems odd. Where did 6 games come from? League policy is 4, then 8.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9901534)
The murderer was a friend of friend. there is no realistic reason Miller is on that witness list.

Also on the drug test. He took it. The samlpe was accidentially spilled. They needed another sample and he couldn't perform right then and they took the sample right after the practice he took part in and then they said the sample was diluted. No shit. He just drank a shit load of water in practice. The whole thing is mind numbingly stupid and unreasonable by the NFL.

Oh gimme a break.

For a FIRST offense players get a 4 game suspension.

They are talking about "at least 6 games" currently. That means he failed one test and then "accidentally spilled" his SECOND test...which almost assuredly would have failed as well.

It smells a lot like they may well suspend him for a whole year.

Halfcan 08-20-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squatch (Post 9901830)
I'm glad the Broncos are hurting. I hope we get him when his contract is up. He can even wear #58 if he wants to. I don't care if he's a dumbass.

I wonder about the Donks offense. Those interior linemen played like shit the other day. It would be awesome to see Poe end Manning's season.

#58?? You are a Dumbass!

Quesadilla Joe 08-20-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9901968)

LMAO

Did some guy at the airport tell you that?

Squatch 08-20-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9901974)
#58?? You are a Dumbass!

He wears it because he wanted to be like DT. He's the closest player I have ever seen to DT.

Halfcan 08-20-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerberos (Post 9901255)
The legal answer is NO but most corporations that drug test employees will say that a diluted sample is inconclusive and is as good as a FAIL.

When working for Coca Cola the definition of diluted was a test that showed lower than normal levels of Creatine in the urine that is usually from a large amount of water being consumed before taking a drug screen. Had more than one driver have to submit a second sample for that very reason.

Pre-employment drug screen was a FAIL if diluted and you would no longer be a hire-able person for them.

All companys are different in their terminology and definitions of failed and diluted but I can only guess they all use the same guidelines.

Great response! Von D looked stoned in his mugshot- then spills his test?? I would think the evidence looks pretty bad. If this counts as 2 failed test- that would be a 1 year suspension would it not? 3rd and he is out of the NFL?

BigMeatballDave 08-20-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9901968)

Huh?

BossChief 08-20-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Sure, just go ahead and give the player time to get around the "random drug test" aspect by giving him a full day to apply masking agents.

Shit, why does the mean old league just give them a 1 month heads up prior to any test? You know why? Because then they wouldn't be able to "harass" poor little Von Miller. You know what? Why don't we just stop taking the testing process seriously all together and the sport can nosedive like baseball.

People that have nothing to hide don't just drop their urine sample on the ground.

Halfcan 08-20-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squatch (Post 9901988)
He wears it because he wanted to be like DT. He's the closest player I have ever seen to DT.

I don't care why Vonn D wears it- he is a fn Bronco. To give this d bag our HOF LB's number is just stoopid. Pretty sure the number is retired anyway- if not it will be. There was only one 58 and there will never be another. :shake:

BossChief 08-20-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9901982)
LMAO

Did some guy at the airport tell you that?

Haha. No, but I did have a layover in Denver on my way to LAX about a week ago and sat a couple rows back from Rampage Jackson. Somebody came up while he was playing mortal combat on his ps vita (I think it was a vita) and patted him hard on the back and about got smashed by the two guys that were with him.

It was weird because the two guys weren't big at all, but acted like his bodyguards. He barely even responded, but those two threw the guy back in a flash.

Still don't believe me, huh?

BTW, just because doctors told him he needs another surgery doesn't mean he can't still play football. It just means his probability of reinjury is much higher.

Is his neck insured, yet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9901990)
Huh?

a first suspension for drugs is 4 games.

A second is 8 games.

There are 2 separate drug test occurrences and one has tampering involved with it (which DJ Williams got 6 games for)

4+8+?=?

If Godell decides to make an example of this, Von could be out for the year.

Likely? Not really...possible, absolutely.

ShowtimeSBMVP 08-20-2013 02:53 PM

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 1m

It's official: A six-game suspension for #Broncos pass-rushing LB Von Miller. Details coming at http://denverpost.com/broncos

BossChief 08-20-2013 02:55 PM

They should suspend him starting week 15

BigMeatballDave 08-20-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9902028)
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 1m

It's official: A six-game suspension for #Broncos pass-rushing LB Von Miller. Details coming at http://denverpost.com/broncos

SPIN IT, KNOWMO!

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-20-2013 02:59 PM

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stoopid Donkey.