ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

Mr. Arrowhead 07-10-2011 06:04 PM

LMAO it just gets better each time i watch it

BryanBusby 07-11-2011 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7740484)
I guess there is a ppv tonite. Destination X. TNA is so off my radar now I had no idea.

I think this is the case for almost everyone, which is too bad. Destination X was actually really good.

BryanBusby 07-11-2011 07:16 PM

CM Punk just slayed the opening of this weeks Raw.

Al Bundy 07-11-2011 09:12 PM

This is the greatest ending in years.

Sassy Squatch 07-11-2011 09:19 PM

LOL at Vince being embarrassed like that.

Reaper16 07-11-2011 09:23 PM

CM Punk is the best person on Earth.

BryanBusby 07-11-2011 09:26 PM

Now that was the best go home show I've watched in quite awhile.

keg in kc 07-11-2011 09:39 PM

That was pretty awesome. If they follow through with this in the right way they've created a major star in the last month. We're talking Cena level. Because it's not just the internet fans cheering for him now.

But they can still screw it up.

Reaper16 07-12-2011 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7742878)
That was pretty awesome. If they follow through with this in the right way they've created a major star in the last month. We're talking Cena level. Because it's not just the internet fans cheering for him now.

Yeah, its unfortunate in a way that Punk is getting his time off after Sunday. Because this angle is taking him to Steve Austin-level.

Swanman 07-12-2011 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7742878)

I love that Punker got a Colt Cabana chant going for a short bit in Boston. That's not even a major ROH market. He also said the words wrestler and wrestling a lot, I was loving it.

It seems the promo went downhill the minute Cena opened his mouth. It wasn't that he was terrible, it was just the same garbage he has spewed for years, while Punk's part of it was a breath of fresh air.

Swanman 07-12-2011 08:33 AM

I gave in and purchased a couple tickets for the PPV since the arena is 15 minutes from my house. I just want to see the crowd go nuclear for Punk against Cena. The MiTB matches have the potential to be fun. The other matches.....meh.

keg in kc 07-12-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 7743249)
I love that Punker got a Colt Cabana chant going for a short bit in Boston. That's not even a major ROH market. He also said the words wrestler and wrestling a lot, I was loving it.

It seems the promo went downhill the minute Cena opened his mouth. It wasn't that he was terrible, it was just the same garbage he has spewed for years, while Punk's part of it was a breath of fresh air.

I thought Cena was really good at the beginning of Raw. He needs to be serious like that all the time. It started to fall apart at the end when he started going for his PG comedy schtick talking about how Vince was a rug he wanted to poop on or whatever, but Punk saved it. And the bit at the end calling Vince Steinbrenner and Cena the Yankees and then Jeter was great.

I'm actually considering buying the PPV, and I've never bought anything but mania. I probably won't, though, because I just have a feeling it's going to be Cena going over Punk clean or Vince screwing Punk. I don't think they're going to do something that I'll like.

chiefscafan 07-12-2011 09:28 PM

Or Vince hugging punk and screwing over cena

That would be typical wwe they have such a chance to make punk the new stone cold. Have him wear a shirt that says wrestling on it and on the back I want an apology that would sell out.

Mr. Arrowhead 07-12-2011 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 7745252)
Or Vince hugging punk and screwing over cena

That would be typical wwe they have such a chance to make punk the new stone cold. Have him wear a shirt that says wrestling on it and on the back I want an apology that would sell out.

something tells me that this will happen

keg in kc 07-12-2011 10:07 PM

Last night's show only pulled a 2.9 rating, so I have a feeling this is going to get killed Sunday. :(