ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

O.city 12-20-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9228162)
Same thing can be said about Geno or any other QB in this draft. One Big Ben hit could happen to anybody.

Yes, it can happen to anyone. But the fact that reports are showing that an initial concussion makes you more prone to concussions reoccurring with less actual force isn't something to wink at.

Again, I'm not saying throw the guy out, but the concussion thing is something to think about.

O.city 12-20-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcbubb (Post 9228165)
Wilson looked good bc of Petrino. He holds onto the ball too long.

Scott? Is that you?

Need any help packing?

kcbubb 12-20-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9228153)
He makes one play in the whole clip where he makes a read and throws to a guy that isn't the first option. He pump fakes quite a bit, which is good to see.

Have you seen the skins offense? RGIII is changing the game. It helps to be an olympic athlete. Geno is not RGIII and he can't run that offense.

Tribal Warfare 12-20-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9228162)
Same thing can be said about Geno or any other QB in this draft. One Big Ben hit could happen to anybody.

As I stated before Wilson is more susceptible to injury because of his history, when I hear "he's a tough SOB" that usually means he's taking an influx of hits that will **** with him though out his playing years and this shit is already happening in college.

kcbubb 12-20-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9228172)
Scott? Is that you?

Need any help packing?

Do you remember Brian Brohm?

O.city 12-20-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcbubb (Post 9228173)
Have you seen the skins offense? RGIII is changing the game. It helps to be an olympic athlete. Geno is not RGIII and he can't run that offense.

Yeah, changing the game by sitting on the bench cause he's getting his ass knocked off?

And answer the question, last year against that OU defense, how many times did he make a read and come to the other side of the field?

Before you come in this thread and start shitting on QB's, you might wanna do a little research into how QB's actually play.

RunKC 12-20-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9228168)
Yes, it can happen to anyone. But the fact that reports are showing that an initial concussion makes you more prone to concussions reoccurring with less actual force isn't something to wink at.

Again, I'm not saying throw the guy out, but the concussion thing is something to think about.

I'm just ready for him to be looked at by elite doctors at the combine and this worry to go away.

His OL is by far the worst of any of these QB's.

O.city 12-20-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcbubb (Post 9228180)
Do you remember Brian Brohm?

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything?

Does it have to do with the fact that Geno ran a prostyle offense as a sophmore and was successful? Or that he's put up numbers in any system he's been in?

This ****ing fanbase.

Let me guess, you are on board with grabbing Vick or Alex Smith and starting them right?

O.city 12-20-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9228185)
I'm just ready for him to be looked at by elite doctors at the combine and this worry to go away.

Meh, his oline is bad, but that offense puts it's QB in bad situations because of the route tree and route combo's.

kcbubb 12-20-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9228183)
Yeah, changing the game by sitting on the bench cause he's getting his ass knocked off?

And answer the question, last year against that OU defense, how many times did he make a read and come to the other side of the field?

Before you come in this thread and start shitting on QB's, you might wanna do a little research into how QB's actually play.

:) That's funny. Have you watched the skins play? RG3 doesn't have to make a lot of reads right now. They are running the option and running play action passes off of it. That's there base offense. He doesn't have to be RGIII right now because of his athletic ability. Geno doesn't have that luxury.

silver5liter 12-20-2012 06:39 PM

I have another gif where he read the d that i made, but i cant post links on here yet. Can i send it to someone to post?

O.city 12-20-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcbubb (Post 9228189)
:) That's funny. Have you watched the skins play? RG3 doesn't have to make a lot of reads right now. They are running the option and running play action passes off of it. That's there base offense. He doesn't have to be RGIII right now because of his athletic ability. Geno doesn't have that luxury.

Yeah, I've watched the Skins play. I've also watched Shanny's offense for 15 years, which is what they are running.

Dude isn't gonna make it by relying on his athletic ability and if you want a QB that has to do that to be your franchise QB, you're a moron.

The reason RGIII will be successful is if he uses his legs, when he absolutely must.

He's still doing the same thing he did in that OU film, where he takes off when the first option isnt' there. He got blasted against OU and he's taking unneeded shots now.

Tribal Warfare 12-20-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9228185)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/b...is-draft-stock

Hammock Parties 12-20-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9228191)
I have another gif where he read the d that i made, but i cant post links on here yet. Can i send it to someone to post?

send it to bfett81@gmail.com

kcbubb 12-20-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9228187)
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything?

Brian Brohm played for Petrino in Louisville. He looked like a pro coming out too. Wilson has not played well without Petrino.