ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Mother**** you Scott Pioli (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=206614)

L.A. Chieffan 12-18-2009 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 5707925)
There is no guarantee that Jackson would have fallen past Cleveland. And again, you're rating a guy as a #20 level player based on Mel Kiper's draft ratings and a rating scale that is heavily skewed toward a 4-3 defense. Aaron Curry was in the top 3 on a lot of draft boards, but I guarantee he was a hell of a lot lower on a 3-4 board. I don't understand the complaint. There were no knockout prospects at #3, and the Chiefs got a player they really wanted.

And as for Cassel, I don't understand why people are so appalled at giving Cassel $36 M in guarantees, but think it would have been okay to give a guy like Stafford who is arguably riskier $41M in guarantees, not to mention that Stafford would spend 2-3 years on a very steep learning curve. I don't see a problem with either of these moves.

lolz this thread is ripe with dumbassery

DaneMcCloud 12-18-2009 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 5707925)
There is no guarantee that Jackson would have fallen past Cleveland. And again, you're rating a guy as a #20 level player based on Mel Kiper's draft ratings and a rating scale that is heavily skewed toward a 4-3 defense. Aaron Curry was in the top 3 on a lot of draft boards, but I guarantee he was a hell of a lot lower on a 3-4 board. I don't understand the complaint. There were no knockout prospects at #3, and the Chiefs got a player they really wanted.

And as for Cassel, I don't understand why people are so appalled at giving Cassel $36 M in guarantees, but think it would have been okay to give a guy like Stafford who is arguably riskier $41M in guarantees, not to mention that Stafford would spend 2-3 years on a very steep learning curve. I don't see a problem with either of these moves.

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Rausch 12-18-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6357704)
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

All wrong, all night long...:shake:

DJ's left nut 12-18-2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefshilla (Post 6357704)

Damn, I sure got told...

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-18-2009 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by googlegoogle (Post 5706609)
bitches will alway bitch.

When we win with this guy then what will you bitch about?

Still waiting....

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 5706731)
I like it when my guys get their guys. And Sanchex goes on to bust for the Jets. LOL Oh no...I meant the Jets are now a dynasty. LOL

PhilFree:arrow:

Improving team>>>>>Regressing team

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5706836)
Scott Pioli has made 1, 1 pick as a GM.

Tyson Jackson at three.

He wasn't in charge of scouting, that was Dimitroff.

He wasn't the guy making the pick, that was Belichick.

But please, continue to suckle the cock of a guy who just took the 15th-20th rated prospect at 3 and traded our second rounder for a backup.

But hey, these guys "love football." You know what, so do a lot of high school football players.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5706848)
This has the potential of ending extremely poorly all of these moves are very questionable.

And the Prophecy was fulfilled...

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 5706968)
Pioli would make piss run down your leg.

Oh Stevie Ray Elvis; will you share your peanut butter and bacon sandwich with us?

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5707062)
I'll throw one out too:

**** all you who think you can tell the future.

Magic 8-Ball says, "FAIL".

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo (Post 5707128)
Why don't you do this. If Jackson makes the Pro Bowl you'll give yourself a buzz cut and post the pics on the planet. Whatcha' say?

Enjoy your long hair, Mecca.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5707154)
The huge majority of this board is filled with ****ing idiots who

1) Didn't want Herm then blindly supported him
2) Didn't want Cassel then blindly supported him
3) Didn't want Haley, then blindly supported him

It's pretty damned obvious if you look at the history of NE guys or Parcells guys after leaving Belichick what happens, they fall flat on their face.

But...but...the Patriot Way...

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-18-2009 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 5707711)
The guys they've brought in bring a new attitude, one that was SORELY needed.

And I know you don't like Pendergast, but he's better than Gunther. ANYBODY is better than Gunther.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 5708153)
Did I stutter?

You're the one that thinks you know more than a former NFL Executive of the Year and knows 1,000 times more about what Cassel is capable of. Not saying that means you blindly trust Pioli, but to call people morons because they agree with a guy with a proven track record is insane.

I don't understand why people would bend over backwards to give $41M to a guy who's never taken a single snap in the NFL and are outraged that $36M is going to a guy who has NFL experience. If the Chiefs truly believe that Cassel is the QBOTF, then why not give him QBOTF money? What does Cassel have that leads you to believe he's got such high bust potential? He has good arm strength, great mechanics, great intelligence, a phenomenal work ethic, and great athleticism. If Cassel busts, then how is that different from hitching your future on, say, Jamarcus Russel?

FAILFAILFAILFAILFAILGOTO20FAILFAILFAILFAIL
End of Line

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcChiefsKing (Post 5708173)
Seriously, can you stop saying that Cassel got 36 mil? He hasnt signed any contract!!!

He signed a contract.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 5708337)
Yes, and you are the one ripping on Scott Pioli, who studies his shit 1000x more than any of us. See the irony?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 5709946)
IT'S NOT ABOUT JACKSON AS A BUST!!!!

It's about having the VALUE of this draft surgically removed from Pioli's poot-chute with a ****ing claw-hammer by people who are not supposedly as "smart" as he is!!!

Look, the bottom line is, this season rests squarely on the shoulders of one Matt Cassel, and he better ****ing produce. That's the road we took, that's the path that has thus far made this draft a complete ****ing joke on our end, so it better be lined with gold ****ing bricks from Arrowhead to the Super Bowl.

Bottom line, there it is; roll with it.

:clap:ME.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 5709962)
Next season doesn't mean a thing.

We're trying to build for the long term.

Okee day!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 5710383)
Maualuga to Cincy? That's just wrong. He could have salvaged this whole cluster**** for me today.

Can I have ONE ****ING PLAYER per draft that has some Voodoo???

Just one. That's all.

Mother**** YOU, Scott Pioli.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaklandhater (Post 5710403)
This has the potential to be one of the worst offseason ever in chiefs history

We have one of the worst Coaching Staff's I think i've ever seen

A QB who only played one year in a gracious system instead of drafting a Franchise QB

A total $#%$ing Reach of a pick in the 3rd

A Over paid Runingback who doesn't want to be here

And to top it all off we traded our number 1 offensive weapon with no plan to replace him.

This might go down as one of the most historically Bad season's ever.

You don't say?

stevieray 12-18-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 6357726)

Oh Stevie Ray Elvis; will you share your peanut butter and bacon sandwich with us?

I'd be more than happy to give you a bite of your sandwich.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-18-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 5710716)
LISTEN.

The loss of Tony is OFFSET BY THE LOSS OF TYLER ****ING THIGPEN.

It's absolutely EASY to see how our offense will be EXACTLY AS EFFECTIVE AS IT WAS LAST YEAR, and possibly BETTER if we continue to build the offensive line.

ROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Czervik (Post 5711257)
LOL.....You bashed someone for sucking at predictions.....
And when called on it......you respond with that????

Remember this douchenozzle?????

"Said sig does NOT imply homosexuality on the part of the creator, or the University of Missouri Tigers Football Team.
Rather, said sig implies that the University of Kansas Jawhawks Football Team is comprised of harmless cabin boys that shall soon serve their purpose in the grand scheme of things by being buggered on National Television, at Arrowhead Stadium, to a Nation-Wide audiance of thousands.

This being understood, there is but one question left to ask:

Does your football team prefer KY or Vaseline?"

So.......Do you and MU take KY or Vaseline???? LOL

KU takes Safeties, and loves them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admiral Crunch (Post 5711545)
Hali in the 3-4 is a ****ing disaster waiting to happen. That much I know.

Ouch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 6357836)
I'd be more than happy to give you a bite of your sandwich.

Don't forget the jelly!

stevieray 12-18-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 6357846)

Don't forget the jelly!

...when are you going to come and get it?

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-18-2009 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 6357850)
...when are you going to come and get it?

You don't deliver? What if I thrown a jar of Pomade and a bag of glittering rhinestones?

stevieray 12-18-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 6357857)
You don't deliver? What if I thrown a jar of Pomade and a bag of glittering rhinestones?

nope, you're gonna have to come get it...it's bring your own steak week at the tailgate..come on out and get some meat.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-18-2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 6357883)
nope, you're gonna have to come get it...it's bring your own steak week at the tailgate..come on out and get some meat.

I bet you say that to all the boys.

stevieray 12-18-2009 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 6357885)
I bet you say that to all the boys.

just you....I'm flattered Elvis means so much to you.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-18-2009 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 6357891)
just you....I'm flattered Elvis means so much to you.

Viva Las Vegas!

Chiefnj2 12-18-2009 03:40 PM

Is this where Mecca tells us the Chiefs never ran a 34 defense before?