ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Do we classify Dwayne Bowe as a #1 receiver now? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=237150)

pr_capone 01-11-2011 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7347711)
Oh I'm sure, he just goes around insulting peoples mothers he doesn't know.

A "good guy" doesn't do that shit. And as I noted, that kind of language is the kind of thing that, if said to me in person, would cause you to spit teeth.

The way you talk to people here has the same effect. Show some respect, and you will get some in return.

Sure-Oz 01-11-2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 7347642)
didn't Fitzgerald just go almost an entire game without a catch recently.

iirc he got his 1st catch with like 30 seconds left in the game or something.

it happens

Fitz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bowe

I'd like to see how well Bowe can do with his shitty QB's

Bowe is not in the same group as a Fitz

Hootie 01-11-2011 08:30 PM

I can't believe this is even a real argument...

DJ loves to argue...and he doesn't even have a horse in the race here...

He says Bowe played like a #1 this year but he needs to prove it to be a true #1...

So basically it doesn't matter what happens DJ is going to be right...that's how he argues...and he does it only so he can argue because apparently he has nothing better to do than argue on ChiefsPlanet.

TheGuardian 01-11-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7347726)
The way you talk to people here has the same effect. Show some respect, and you will get some in return.

Dude me calling you an idiot and you writing the shit you did isn't on the same level.

pr_capone 01-11-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7348005)
Dude me calling you an idiot and you writing the shit you did isn't on the same level.

People don't like being talked to the way you talk to them. You and I have had this conversation before. I went over the top in hopes of getting your attention. Looks like I have it.

We aren't your MMA gym rat buddies. We aren't your bro's. You have a different opinion... fine, you are more than entitled to it. It seems like you can have your opinion but are completely unwilling to see other people's point of view. If they don't agree with you, then you call them every name you can think of.

You have valid arguments... at least in the MMA thread. I think you are WAY off base here but that is beside the point. It's the way you go about trying to get your point across. Retorting the way you do doesn't breed discussion, just makes people want to either put you on ignore or kick your ass.

Basically, you are being a world class cock. If you are unable to show some sort of restraint when people disagree, this may not be the place for you.

*edit - I am sure your mother is a fine lady.

Frosty 01-12-2011 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 7347730)
Fitz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bowe

I'd like to see how well Bowe can do with his shitty QB's

Bowe is not in the same group as a Fitz

We already know how Bowe does with shitty QB's. That's all he had in KC over his first three years (an argument can be made that it been over four years) and he put up excellent numbers.

DBOSHO 01-12-2011 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7347722)
GOD DAMMIT GUYS?!?!?

CAN'T YOU ****ING UNDERSTAND THE RULES THAT I HAVE COME UP WITH TO MAKE MY ARGUMENT FROM??? YOU KEEP COMING UP WITH THINGS THAT ARE OUTSIDE OF MY RULES LIKE GUYS PLAYING WR2 DESPITE HAVING WR1 TALENT OR COMING UP WITH GUYS THAT AREN'T MODERN ERA!!!!

**** YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTIC AND STUPID! I WISH I COULD FLYING ARMBAR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU MORONS.

I am only talking about guys that have played from 1998 through 2011, that wore Nike Sharks (black ones), that ran the 40 yard dash in 4.4 or better, and have a last name that begins with a vowel.

Lmfao flying armbar

TheGuardian 01-12-2011 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7348024)
People don't like being talked to the way you talk to them. You and I have had this conversation before. I went over the top in hopes of getting your attention. Looks like I have it.

We aren't your MMA gym rat buddies. We aren't your bro's. You have a different opinion... fine, you are more than entitled to it. It seems like you can have your opinion but are completely unwilling to see other people's point of view. If they don't agree with you, then you call them every name you can think of.

You have valid arguments... at least in the MMA thread. I think you are WAY off base here but that is beside the point. It's the way you go about trying to get your point across. Retorting the way you do doesn't breed discussion, just makes people want to either put you on ignore or kick your ass.

Basically, you are being a world class cock. If you are unable to show some sort of restraint when people disagree, this may not be the place for you.

*edit - I am sure your mother is a fine lady.

I talk to DJ's left nut the same way he talks to me.

If you look, I talk to Jason without insults or barbs and we are disagreeing the whole time.

So your point of "give some respect and you'll get some" is the same for me. Jason gets my respect because he gives me respect. DJ doesn't because he's a first class dickface.

If you come at me like that I'm going to meet it with the same, or more, amount of nastiness. Capiche?

DJ's left nut 01-12-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 7347642)
didn't Fitzgerald just go almost an entire game without a catch recently.

iirc he got his 1st catch with like 30 seconds left in the game or something.

it happens

It doesn't happen nearly as often to the elite guys as hit happens to Bowe.

Again - in 40% of his games this season he was held to 2 catches or fewer. That's not elite under any definition.

7 times in 17 games whereas Fitzgerald has had 2 catches or fewer 6 times in 6 years.

If you want to remove Dwayne Bowe from the game - you can. And it doesn't take Revis, it evidently takes Chris Carr with some safety help.

DJ's left nut 01-12-2011 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7348280)
I talk to DJ's left nut the same way he talks to me.

If you look, I talk to Jason without insults or barbs and we are disagreeing the whole time.

So your point of "give some respect and you'll get some" is the same for me. Jason gets my respect because he gives me respect. DJ doesn't because he's a first class dickface.

If you come at me like that I'm going to meet it with the same, or more, amount of nastiness. Capiche?

Yeah, I'm sure it's my fault.

Nevermind the fact that I'm civil with every other member of this board (apart from Hootie). Hell, I've even remained civil with Hootie in this thread.

Face it - you're an asshole.

DJ's left nut 01-12-2011 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7347654)
A #1 is a guy that defenses must account for, or he can change the game. Moss was that from day 1.

Under this definition, Eddie Kennison was a #1 WR for a couple years in KC. If teams sold out to kill Priest Holmes, Kennison would shred them pretty well. If they decided to 'account for' him, they'd take him out of the game.

Much like Dwayne Bowe. If teams chose to stop Charles - Bowe tore them up. If teams chose to stop Bowe - they shut his ass down.

That's not an elite guy.

DJ's left nut 01-12-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon (Post 7347746)
I can't believe this is even a real argument...

DJ loves to argue...and he doesn't even have a horse in the race here...

He says Bowe played like a #1 this year but he needs to prove it to be a true #1...

So basically it doesn't matter what happens DJ is going to be right...that's how he argues...and he does it only so he can argue because apparently he has nothing better to do than argue on ChiefsPlanet.

So says the guy with 23,000 posts over a smaller timeframe than I have. Makes sense.

Hammock Parties 12-18-2011 08:36 PM

986 this year.

He'll get 1,000 next week. Congrats on three 1,000 yard seasons in 5 years.