ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dane I'm calling you out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271677)

ToxSocks 04-02-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550458)
I'm not talking dissecting. Christ.

I'm talking about talking. Go back in DraftPlanet circa 2007 and 2008.

Because that isn't happening now?

Hell, it's probably more intense NOW than it was back then. Hence the reason for such polarity on the board.

The fact that there is so much drama in general is proof that there is a ton of football talk.

TribalElder 04-02-2013 04:39 PM

Hooooyyyyyiiiiyaaah
http://i.imgur.com/4oorGxk.gif

burt 04-02-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9550485)
Hooooyyyyyiiiiyaaah
http://i.imgur.com/4oorGxk.gif

gross..

Marcellus 04-02-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9550480)
Claims backed up with evidence posted in a grammatically intelligible fashion free of wonton logical fallacies.

I'll say this: Sorter is the best thing to happen to football discussion on this site in many years, but he (I think, sorry if I got your gender wrong) speaks about such advanced concepts that it goes over the head of 99.5% of the board's population, myself often included.

LMAO, this is why I read CP.

Molitoth 04-02-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Claims backed up with evidence posted in a grammatically intelligible fashion free of wonton logical fallacies.

I'll say this: Sorter is the best thing to happen to football discussion on this site in many years, but he (I think, sorry if I got your gender wrong) speaks about such advanced concepts that it goes over the head of 99.5% of the board's population, myself often included.

:clap:

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9550484)
Because that isn't happening now?

Hell, it's probably more intense NOW than it was back then. Hence the reason for such polarity on the board.

The fact that there is so much drama in general is proof that there is a ton of football talk.

I would disagree with that assessment. On both grounds.

-King- 04-02-2013 04:42 PM

LMAO It would be hilarious to see the reactions of lurkers who aren't familiar with Chiefs planet to this.

We are the redheaded step child of Chiefs forums.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-02-2013 04:43 PM

Part of the problem with discussion is the nature of our fixation on a few, isolated players/things. There are only so many things you can say about Geno, Joeckel, Alex Smith, et. al. After a while it just turns into an exchange in moronic irrelevancies or opportunities for one poster to snipe at another.

burt 04-02-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9550496)
LMAO It would be hilarious to see the reactions of lurkers who aren't familiar with Chiefs planet to this.

We are the redheaded step child of Chiefs forums.

And THIS is why I am here!!!

burt 04-02-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9550498)
Part of the problem with discussion is the nature of our fixation on a few, isolated players/things. There are only so many things you can say about Geno, Joeckel, Alex Smith, et. al. After a while it just turns into an exchange in moronic irrelevancies or opportunities for one poster to snipe at another.

Which is futile and maddening!

ToxSocks 04-02-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

I'll say this: Sorter is the best thing to happen to football discussion on this site in many years, but speaks about such advanced concepts that it goes over the head of 99.5% of the board's population, myself often included.

Lol. I'll agree with you on Sorter, but i disagree that there is a lack of intelligent football discussion. Numbers and factual evidence have been brought into discussions many times. But how many times are you willing to research data to prove a point that people just brush off anyway?

The people who have a factual case have done their homework, presented their data, and everyone else can take it or leave it. It's been done already. No need to do it over, and over again.

Maybe you haven't seen these threads/posts? I don't know. But they're there.

ToxSocks 04-02-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

I agree.

Donger 04-02-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

After a while it just turns into an exchange in moronic irrelevancies or opportunities for one poster to snipe at another.

I would suggest that this is the natural by-product of arguing about speculation.

Mother****erJones 04-02-2013 04:47 PM

I was at work all day. WTF happened? ROFL

-King- 04-02-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9550518)
I would suggest that this is the natural by-product of arguing about speculation.

You're speculating.