ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

kcbubb 12-20-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Three7s (Post 9228530)
Obviously you don't. Both of those guys you mentioned have QBs that are winning games because of the plays they make. You want Alex Smith? Fine, we get it, but trying to force your opinion in a thread meant to talk about Geno isn't gonna get you far.

The 49ers had Alex Smith when they picked Aldon Smith??? What do you mean they were winning games. They knew Alex wasn't the answer at QB or they wouldn't have traded up for Kaepernick!! But they didn't take a QB in the 1st round!!! Hello? :cuss: They picked Colin Kaepernick in the 2nd round!!! Pay attention!

Geno is not worth the #1 pick. We can get a QB just as good of a QB prospect later in the 1st or in the 2nd. The 49ers did the same thing. They picked their QB in the 2nd. They picked the best prospect, Aldon Smith, in the first. They obviously didn't believe Gabbert, Locker, or Ponder were that much better than Kaepernick. So, they took Aldon Smith with the first and Kaepernick with the 2nd.

ChiefsCountry 12-20-2012 08:53 PM

Some dipshits will never get it. Leave the Geno Smith thread dipshit.

RealSNR 12-20-2012 08:53 PM

Find me AJ Green in this draft, kcbubb.

If you can't do that, then find possibly the league's greatest QB guru/coach on the Chiefs

If you can't do that, then find me any ELITE player period in this draft at the following positions: LT, DE, OLB (Von Miller style).

If you can't do that, then find me a team who will give up what the Redskins gave up for RGIII. Preferably, find me a team who will give up MORE, since this is the #1 overall pick we're talking about.

If you can't do that, then kill everybody in your family.

Go.

kcbubb 12-20-2012 08:55 PM

I hate to burst your bubble guys. But this is my prediction. The Chiefs let Branden Albert walk. They resign Bowe. And they draft Joeckel. Then they draft a QB with the 2nd pick. Whoever the best QB on the board is.

Three7s 12-20-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcbubb (Post 9228557)
The 49ers had Alex Smith when they picked Aldon Smith??? What do you mean they were winning games. They knew Alex wasn't the answer at QB or they wouldn't have traded up for Kaepernick!! But they didn't take a QB in the 1st round!!! Hello? :cuss: They picked Colin Kaepernick in the 2nd round!!! Pay attention!

Geno is not worth the #1 pick. We can get a QB just as good of a QB prospect later in the 1st or in the 2nd. The 49ers did the same thing. They picked their QB in the 2nd. They picked the best prospect, Aldon Smith, in the first. They obviously didn't believe Gabbert, Locker, or Ponder were that much better than Kaepernick. So, they took Aldon Smith with the first and Kaepernick with the 2nd.

Guess what, idiot. GENO IS BETTER THAN ALL OF THEM TOO!

O.city 12-20-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcbubb (Post 9228568)
I hate to burst your bubble guys. But this is my prediction. The Chiefs let Branden Albert walk. They resign Bowe. And they draft Joeckel. Then they draft a QB with the 2nd pick. Whoever the best QB on the board is.

If they resign Bowe, why would't they tag Albert?

What team has drafted a LT first overall and it worked out?

You are absolutely entitled to your own opinion, I respect that. But this isn't the thread for you.

Kindly, please leave.

AussieChiefsFan 12-20-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...onreaction.gif

RealSNR 12-20-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Your prediction is dumb. As previously stated, why the **** would they re-sign Bowe and let Albert walk while not using the franchise tag on either of them?

jd1020 12-20-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9228576)
Your prediction is dumb. As previously stated, why the **** would they re-sign Bowe and let Albert walk while not using the franchise tag on either of them?

Gonna tag Colquitt.

O.city 12-20-2012 09:01 PM

I'm pretty sure Scott got tired of packing, so hes taking a break to get on here and **** with us.

RealSNR 12-20-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9228563)
Find me AJ Green in this draft, kcbubb.

If you can't do that, then find possibly the league's greatest QB guru/coach on the Chiefs

If you can't do that, then find me any ELITE player period in this draft at the following positions: LT, DE, OLB (Von Miller style).

If you can't do that, then find me a team who will give up what the Redskins gave up for RGIII. Preferably, find me a team who will give up MORE, since this is the #1 overall pick we're talking about.

If you can't do that, then kill everybody in your family.

Go.

How's the scavenger hunt coming along, kcbubb?

kcbubb 12-20-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9228563)

Trading draft picks has nothing to do with the actual pick. It has to do with the player that's available. Case in point is RGIII. obviously they will give up more bc it's RGIII. There is no RG3 in this class. Jarvis Jones is the closest thing. And I wouldn't be surprised if someone wanted to trade up for him. Same thing with Dallas trading up for Claiborne. They didn't trade up for the 6th pick. They gave up a lot to move up to get Claiborne. Hopefully someone will want to move up for Jarvis Jones.

And yes he disappeared against Bama at times bc he was double teamed and chipped. They game planned for him. He's an elite player. Only question on him is his medical.

Three7s 12-20-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9228582)
I'm pretty sure Scott got tired of packing, so hes taking a break to get on here and **** with us.

Watch him be one of those "draft gurus" that think they know the QB class so well.....LMAO

ChiefsCountry 12-20-2012 09:05 PM

Trading up for Jarvis Jones, how ****ing stupid are we getting. Besides this is a Geno Smith thread get this shit out of here.

O.city 12-20-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcbubb (Post 9228589)
Trading draft picks has nothing to do with the actual pick. It has to do with the player that's available. Case in point is RGIII. obviously they will give up more bc it's RGIII. There is no RG3 in this class. Jarvis Jones is the closest thing. And I wouldn't be surprised if someone wanted to trade up for him. Same thing with Dallas trading up for Claiborne. They didn't trade up for the 6th pick. They gave up a lot to move up to get Claiborne. Hopefully someone will want to move up for Jarvis Jones.

And yes he disappeared against Bama at times bc he was double teamed and chipped. They game planned for him. He's an elite player. Only question on him is his medical.

He disappeared cause they ran right at him the whole game.