ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs on verge of a deal with Andy Reid (merged) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268357)

Hoover 01-02-2013 12:48 PM

Manning had a hell of a year in Denver, but he's still aging and injuries when you are old are a bitch. Without manning Denver sucks like the rest of the division.

OnTheWarpath15 01-02-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 9268426)
Manning had a hell of a year in Denver, but he's still aging and injuries when you are old are a bitch. Without manning Denver sucks like the rest of the division.

Denver's won more playoff games in the last 51 weeks - with Tim Tebow at QB, nonetheless - as KC has in nearly 20 years.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 01-02-2013 12:50 PM

Kent Sommers did the same thing today. Jason LaCan-of-fungus has had his ass handed to him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9268391)
Funny how not many guys have commented in this post.

But but they are reporters they are right by God
Posted via Mobile Device

ptlyon 01-02-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9268431)
Denver's won more playoff games in the last 51 weeks - with Tim Tebow at QB, nonetheless - as KC has in nearly 20 years.

Owie owie owie

rabblerouser 01-02-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

Mort's one of the good guys.

There's like, 3...

Mother****erJones 01-02-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbsacker93 (Post 9268403)

WTF is that walking behind the chair? :)ROFL

rabblerouser 01-02-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent V (Post 9268384)
A cushy job made even easier with Shannon Sharpe making any co-anchor look like Howard ****ing Cosell, comparatively.

Ol' Mushmouth...

Mother****erJones 01-02-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9268434)
Kent Sommers did the same thing today. Jason LaCan-of-fungus has had his ass handed to him.

What did somers do? Back peddle?

Hootie 01-02-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9268419)
Best choice?

AFC West - Battling Peyton Manning for the top spot each season

or

NFC West - Playing the 49ers and Seahawks twice each season?

NFC West. No doubt in my mind.

NOW

In terms of fan base and history? KC. Arizona is one of the shittiest franchises in the NFL.

But yes...be realistic.

Peyton Manning doesn't lose football games (especially in the regular season) he has no meaning losing. He is a lock for 12 wins every year. He takes no hits and is a tough son of a bitch so counting on an injury is foolish as well.

He wins his division every year. Now, there has been recent success with wild cards making Super Bowl runs but it's still not a good route to shoot for...

but as long as Peyton is in Denver...short of getting Tom Brady, best we can do until he's gone is shoot for a wild card.

ChiefRocka 01-02-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9268443)
Mort's one of the good guys.

There's like, 3...

Schefty and Clayton?

OnTheWarpath15 01-02-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

Not sure why you're still banging this drum.

As I said yesterday, damn near every reputable NFL reporter said the Chiefs were interviewing Koetter.

Guess what happened?

The Chiefs interviewed Koetter.

Albert Breer, Chris Hansen, Ian Rapaport and some rube from Iowa keep mentioning Kirk Ferentz - while everyone else distances themselves from this "report" - and guess what?

We didn't interview Ferentz.

Not sure where the problem is.

silver5liter 01-02-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9268447)
WTF is that walking behind the chair? :)ROFL

Oh god i just noticed that ROFL

Agent V 01-02-2013 12:58 PM

Somebody, and I think it was LaCanfartass (but I'm not sure), didn't even know about Clark's stripping of Pioli's power. Would it take much to read one or two paragraphs (sentences even) to brief yourself on a situation before you start reporting on it?

jd1020 01-02-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9268468)
Oh god i just noticed that ROFL

How do you miss that?

That's what I thought the gif was about, until it switched angles. I had to rewatch it to figure out the focus of the first half.

rabblerouser 01-02-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9268394)
Yup. They nearly beat Denver at home with Brady Quinn, but it's IMPOSSIBLE to beat Denver. OMG!!!

Exactly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbsacker93 (Post 9268403)

Ha!! She may be your cousin, but she's in love with me too!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9268409)
Unless Peyton is in a hurry to be a papa johns owner...he's going to play at least another three years...

Let's be realistic. As long as Manning is in Denver, the likelihood of us winning the division is slim and none.

If immediate success is a desire to Reid...entering a division with Peyton Manning isn't a good bet.

Bullshit - that's just the excuse Houston and Jacksonville used for not being complete teams. Denver isn't that good, and the only playoff teams they beat were like Cincy and Baltimore. The other three playoff teams they played (NE, Atl, and Hou) arethe three games they lost.

Otherwise, all they have done all season is beat up on the likes of : the Jets, KC (2x), Oak (2x), SD(2x), Tampa Bay, and Carolina, et al.

Presto! 13-3.

Duh.