ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Ban Rambozo/Blackbob? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269381)

Rambozo 01-28-2013 11:31 AM

On a serious note, if someone here was really a women beater, I would bet money that it would be JASONSAUTO. He probably lives in a two horse town, has a bunch of junk in his yard, is the king of one night stands with old cougar bitches who have been in the tanning bed for too long, has a crappy aluminum warehouse garage with a rat infestation where he rips off his customers, and drinks himself to sleep every night. He was probably an only child with daddy issues. If I were a mod, I would rename him JASONSTACO. Because he is the biggest pussy of all for being an internet badass.

Chief_For_Life58 01-28-2013 11:31 AM

dont ban anyone. who doesnt like reading reerun posts? dont like em? skip over them. quit bitching

Rambozo 01-28-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9358231)
dont ban anyone. who doesnt like reading reerun posts? dont like em? skip over them. quit bitching

Yep, for those that don't know me, I am usually not this mean and outspoken. I am just doing it here because it's fun and I am pretty sure I am on my way out.

htismaqe 01-28-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9358215)
You are getting mad.... LMAO

And you are staying stupid.

I'm gonna miss you!

:deevee:

Ceej 01-28-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9358231)

Coming from master reerun post himself.

Brilliant.

RealSNR 01-28-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9358188)
Why do you guys keep offering for me to come back for things that will never happen? How about I get a one day pass if my predictions are accurate? LMAO

That's like saying "How about I get to kiss everybody's wife on here if unicorns from Mars invade Sri Lanka before the NFL Draft?"

Rambozo 01-28-2013 11:37 AM

Anybody seen the "mob" lately? Most of those bitches sure are quiet today.

SAUTO 01-28-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9358229)
On a serious note, if someone here was really a women beater, I would bet money that it would be JASONSAUTO. He probably lives in a two horse town, has a bunch of junk in his yard, is the king of one night stands with old cougar bitches who have been in the tanning bed for too long, has a crappy aluminum warehouse garage with a rat infestation where he rips off his customers, and drinks himself to sleep every night. He was probably an only child with daddy issues. If I were a mod, I would rename him JASONSTACO. Because he is the biggest pussy of all for being an internet badass.

why? because i spent weeks slapping you around every time you post?

that has nothing to do with my wife

bevischief 01-28-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9358243)
That's like saying "How about I get to kiss everybody's wife on here if unicorns from Mars invade Sri Lanka before the NFL Draft?"

ROFL

Ebolapox 01-28-2013 11:38 AM

WTF is going on in here? we gonna ban this dipshit or not? where I come from, HE'D BE UPSIDE DOWN WITH A FORK IN HIS ASS! (/kramer)

MeatRock 01-28-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9358247)

They are probably at their nice job working while you are here crying on a message board. :spock:

loochy 01-28-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9358247)

your rambozo clown has a sad face

Chief_For_Life58 01-28-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9358242)
Coming from master reerun post himself.

Brilliant.

youre too dumb to even comprehend the power of my posts.

My posts are like sweet nectar oozing from one of the the most succulent fruit trees ever grown in Jesus, Gandhi's, Tupac's, and Macho Mans communal farm in heaven.

Rambozo 01-28-2013 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9358252)
why? because i spent weeks slapping you around every time you post?

that has nothing to do with my wife

Oh, there's no wife. If there is one person here that I have pegged, it is you. I am absolutely sure of the way I profiled you.

bevischief 01-28-2013 11:46 AM

ROFL:popcorn: