ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet The Hootie thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255055)

Bearcat 01-15-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8297763)
REBUTTAL

Personally, I think Hootie contributes quite a bit to this board, and I've never really had a problem with him. If this was my message board, there are a handful of completely useless posters that I'd ban without thinking twice about it, long before banning Hootie. But, I didn't create this place, and I respect the opinions of the other mods.

I just don't see how DaFace (not Phobia) could have made it any clearer. Again, DaFace (not Phobia) specifically told him that people would try to get him going. Maybe billay started it, and maybe he started it in multiple threads, but it ended with Hootie following billay around to multiple threads and starting shit, instead of putting billay on ignore and/or not responding to him or carrying it into other threads.

Gonzo 01-15-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 8297792)
Does Lumpy ever get annoyed by the taste of moderator ass on your lips?

Heh, not really. She prefers Flopnuts stank over Bwana's, though. He wears Drakar.
Posted via Mobile Device

go bo 01-15-2012 12:16 PM

you guys should take a pay cut...

pr_capone 01-15-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8297797)
I love you frazod, but why is it cool when you go on a tantrum, but not cool when Hootie did it with Billay?

Cuz Fraz doesn't have a history of getting banned or constantly reaching the epic über dickbag levels that Hootie has? Just a guess.

burt 01-15-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8297831)

I just don't see how DaFace (not Phobia) could have made it any clearer. Again, DaFace (not Phobia) specifically told him that people would try to get him going. Maybe billay started it, and maybe he started it in multiple threads, but it ended with Hootie following billay around to multiple threads and starting shit, instead of putting billay on ignore and/or not responding to him or carrying it into other threads.

HEY! That's what I said!

r

Backwards Masking 01-15-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 8297823)
The "rebuttals" and any one standing up for Hootie seem to forget, he was brought back frmom a ban, with specific warnings. he was told that some would bait him and that he must not take said bait. Yet he did. It appears that hootie almost intentionally attempted to get banned. It's called disrespect.

anyone standing up for the Mods seems to forget that there's this cool thing us Human Beings have developed over time called "Freedom". It appears that the mods almost intentionally attemped to Discriminate and Get Him Banned (again). It's called Disrespect.

They've disrespected this site with this action more than Hootie ever could on his own.

Frazod 01-15-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backwards Masking (Post 8297806)
apparently they're as lackluster in their History Booklearnin' as they are in the Moderation of this Site.

BTW, Patton didn't really die at the Alamo.

He was killed when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

burt 01-15-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 8297840)
Heh, not really. She prefers Flopnuts stank over Bwana's, though. He wears Drakar.
Posted via Mobile Device

once again, I am chopped liva! I am not going to look at the pics Lumpy sends me anymore!:harumph:

go bo 01-15-2012 12:19 PM

i think backwards should be banned...

anybody who capitalizes disrespect should be gone, no warning no expanation, just gone...

mlyonsd 01-15-2012 12:19 PM

And people mock DC.

Backwards Masking 01-15-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8297857)
BTW, Patton didn't really die at the Alamo.

He was killed when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

hence my History Booklearnin' remark

Bowser 01-15-2012 12:19 PM

There's always the Coalition, Hootie.

go bo 01-15-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 8297859)
once again, I am chopped liva! I am not going to look at the pics Lumpy sends me anymore!:harumph:

i think burt should be banned...

Backwards Masking 01-15-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bowe (Post 8297865)
i think backwards should be banned...

anybody who capitalizes disrespect should be gone, no warning no expanation, just gone...

LMAO

luv 01-15-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8297829)
So if you have an issue with Billay, take it up with him.

I would, but I don't want to be a whiny bitch. Also, he says nothing nice to me....ever, so I have him on ignore. :)