ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs If the Chiefs go 8-8 or better 49ers get a 2nd round pick. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272817)

BigCatDaddy 05-07-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9665418)
Gotta love that most of the 49er fans are more optimistic about your team than you are. :thumb:

Shows you how big of a dumbass they are :shrug:

-King- 05-07-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Gotta love that most of the 49er fans are more optimistic about your team than you are. :thumb:

Who the **** cares what 49ers fans think? They won more playoff games in the past 6 months than the Chiefs have won in 20 years. What they think of our team doesn't mean shit.

Tribal Warfare 05-07-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9665419)
Shows you how big of a dumbass they are :shrug:

Remember how Pats fans were educating us how awesome Cassel was/is.......that's good for sad painful laughs.

SAUTO 05-07-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9665402)
Gotta love all the 49er fans coming over here and telling us to change our attitudes or leave as if this is 49erplanet.com.

It's bizarro world up in here.

Like I said (which daface disagrees with but also says he really doesn't care) kapernick had dealt with this loser previously and stated his m.o.

It's funny when someone jumps on fan boi and all the alexsmithdynasty and the like are right there to stick up for their boy/his self.

And yeah niners fans that have been here weeks our even days are comical telling US to gtfo OUR team site. The site we have been on for years.

**** these guys
Posted via Mobile Device

Sandy Vagina 05-07-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Yep. Some of you should be ashamed to call yourselves Chiefs fans, and need a serious attitude adjustment. Your team would dick-slap you for being such pussies thus far.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9665179)
If you admit Alex Smith was a worthless pick up and a horrible quarterback and a waste of two second round draft picks you might get accepted here, that and shut the **** up.

So to be accepted here, one must buy into the mentality that "all is doomed, but I'll still waste my time on a Chiefs forum, whining about how I know better than the decision-makers in charge of my team "...

Guess I'll choose to be unaccepted then. I have read every page in this thread, so I am well aware that there actually ARE reasonable and mature KC fans. It is to those fans I say "HELLO! and keep the faith!!! Go Chiefs!!!".

Spott 05-07-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Yeah, well they have been to 6 Super Bowls in the last 30 years, had 2 of the greatest QB's of all time, won 10 games a year for something like 15 straight seasons and are set to make another similar run. But we should feel optimistic because we are now on our 5th castoff 2nd string QB that we've gotten from them sandwiched between backups from the Rams, Dolphins, Eagles, Patriots and Seahawks.

Spott 05-07-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9665430)
It's bizarro world up in here.

Like I said (which daface disagrees with but also says he really doesn't care) kapernick had dealt with this loser previously and stated his m.o.

It's funny when someone jumps on fan boi and all the alexsmithdynasty and the like are right there to stick up for their boy/his self.

And yeah niners fans that have been here weeks our even days are comical telling US to gtfo OUR team site. The site we have been on for years.

**** these guys
Posted via Mobile Device

**** every last one of them right in the ass with a rusty pitchfork infected with that incurable Hawaiian gonorrhea bug.

Of course the easier thing to do is put them all on ignore and the cease to exist anymore.

SAUTO 05-07-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9665450)
**** every last one of them right in the ass with a rusty pitchfork infected with that incurable Hawaiian gonorrhea bug.

Of course the easier thing to do is put them all on ignore and the cease to exist anymore.

the second is probably right.

but the first had more excitement
Posted via Mobile Device

the Talking Can 05-07-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9665433)
Yep. Some of you should be ashamed to call yourselves Chiefs fans, and need a serious attitude adjustment. Your team would dick-slap you for being such pussies thus far.

So to be accepted here, one must buy into the mentality that "all is doomed, but I'll still waste my time on a Chiefs forum, whining about how I know better than the decision-makers in charge of my team "...

Guess I'll choose to be unaccepted then. I have read every page in this thread, so I am well aware that there actually ARE reasonable and mature KC fans. It is to those fans I say "HELLO! and keep the faith!!! Go Chiefs!!!".

just passing by

that's the patriots fan that arrived with Matt Cassel...i mean arrived with Matt Cassel's cock punching his duodenum

4 years of this epic **** tard lecturing us on how amazing Cassel was and how we just couldn't see it...lecturing us about our own god damn team, about which he knew nothing...

4 years of being the single most embarrassingly dumb poster on the planet...4 years of being dead wrong about everything (Marcellus-level dumb)

fast forward...one whole day...another worthless backup arrives, but this time he brings his own short bus of special fans...fans all wearing t-shirts from some mall kiosk that have a low-res photo of Smith's face underneath the words, "Backups Are People Too"

on behalf of Chiefsplanet, I'd like to welcome you...welcome you to throw yourselves, and your fat stupid ugly families into an industrial strength wood chipper

Hootie 05-07-2013 05:25 PM

there are no similarities between Cassel and Smith

Eyemwilliam 05-07-2013 05:29 PM

8-8 jeez

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9661113)
they gave up a ****ing second for going 8-8?

jesus christ this franchise is joke...."win now...8-8!...trade as many picks as necessary!"

We got HOODWINKED! 4th or 5th rnd pick at BEST should have been the second part of the deal, unless we win the division, or his stats are fantastic! Way too much for Alex

OrtonsPiercedTaint 05-07-2013 05:32 PM

Bengals fans following Palmer to Raider boards must have been a hoot.

Sorter 05-07-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9665626)

Except their career stats.

Messier 05-07-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9665686)
Except their career stats.

I think Cassels just about done adding to his.

-King- 05-07-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9665626)

You're right. Cassel has done more in less starts.