ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports 2013-2014 Official NBA Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275118)

Bambi 12-05-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10251562)
They just have to admit the Kidd hire was a horrible decision and fire him.

yep. Sooner the better. It was so flawed from the beginning. He was out there playing against these guys for 15 years. All of a sudden they're going to "listen to him"?

-King- 12-05-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10251565)
yep. Sooner the better. It was so flawed from the beginning. He was out there playing against these guys for 15 years. All of a sudden they're going to "listen to him"?

Yeah. I've been saying this since they first rumored the hire. It just didn't make any sense. Make him an assistant coach or something. To make him head coach was just stupid.

Bambi 12-05-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 10251522)
I thought people bought into the Nets too heavy, but it's been even worse than I thought. They are going to be ****ed for years unless they want to keep spending astronomical anounts. I guess they could be in the lottery :) Oops nevermind.

The Celts should be set up nicely for the future.

The Celtics are just so freaking good it's impossible to figure out. They build up, break down, and build up over and over again….for like the last 80 years.

It's amazing. They aren't even that bad now and they got a star of a coach and will be looking at a very solid player in their years draft which will enable them to make a run right as the Heat Show is hitting the wall.

Ainge is great.

Chiefs Pantalones 12-05-2013 10:51 PM

The East is an AIDS fest.

dirk digler 12-05-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

I thought people bought into the Nets too heavy, but it's been even worse than I thought. They are going to be ****ed for years unless they want to keep spending astronomical anounts. I guess they could be in the lottery :) Oops nevermind.

I admit I did. I also thought the East would be better than the West this year. lol

The Heat know they can just sleepwalk through the regular season and first 2 rounds of the playoffs since the East is so ****ing bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10251562)
They just have to admit the Kidd hire was a horrible decision and fire him.

They should but they won't. I don't even know who they could get in to replace him.

mschiefs1984 12-05-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

I never thought the Nets would be up there with the Heat and the Pacers,but I didn't see them being this bad. And it will only help the Celtics how smart do they look now

Bambi 12-05-2013 10:57 PM

To this day I'm amazed at how Noah's career has gone in the NBA.

dirk digler 12-05-2013 10:58 PM

btw Lebron may have resurrected Beasley's career. He is probably playing the best basketball of his life.

Bambi 12-05-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 10251599)
btw Lebron may have resurrected Beasley's career. He is probably playing the best basketball of his life.

If he could just stop acting like child he could make a real go at it.

Bambi 12-05-2013 11:51 PM

lol
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BaxdiovCQAAVDxR.jpg:large

mcaj22 12-06-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 10251592)
I admit I did. I also thought the East would be better than the West this year. lol

The Heat know they can just sleepwalk through the regular season and first 2 rounds of the playoffs since the East is so ****ing bad.

They should but they won't. I don't even know who they could get in to replace him.

uhh George Karl and Lionel Hollins are doing nothing? They would be massive upgrades

dirk digler 12-06-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10251622)
If he could just stop acting like child he could make a real go at it.

You mean get off the weed

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10251674)
uhh George Karl and Lionel Hollins are doing nothing? They would be massive upgrades

Good point. I don't know if Karl would be willing to jump into that mess but I bet Hollins would. I was thinking maybe the Nets would try to make Franks the HC but I don't know how that would work after getting embarrassed by Kidd and he was just ran out of Detroit.

dirk digler 12-06-2013 03:29 PM

Rockets have announced they want to trade Asik by December 19th.

MIAdragon 12-06-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 10252832)
Rockets have announced they want to trade Asik by December 19th.

Well thats a tad silly to announce, no?

dirk digler 12-06-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 10252870)
Well thats a tad silly to announce, no?

Probably. Though announced may not be the best word, according to ESPN that is what they are telling teams in the NBA.

Quote:

The Houston Rockets are telling other teams that they intend to trade disgruntled center Omer Asik by Dec. 19, according to sources familiar with the team's plans.

Sources told ESPN.com that the Rockets began calling potential trade partners Friday to let them know they intend to deal Asik between Dec. 15 and Dec. 19.

The significance of such a specific window is two-fold. Dec. 15 is the first day players who signed new contracts in the offseason can be plugged into trades, and Dec. 19 is the last day any player acquired by Houston in an Asik deal can be repackaged with other players before the league's Feb. 20 trade deadline.